Charles Johnson Hides Behind Curious Lurker To Disparage Dr. Ben Carson

Furious Burka 1

Isn’t it interesting that Muslim Apologists always seem to find pedants to justify, yet contradict, their own scripture? Look at the first paragraph. To paraphrase: “Most of you don’t believe in crap, but Dr. Ben Carson is an ignoramous.” All Dr. Carson did was offer his opinion when asked, and never once did he attempt to define or criticize Islam, despite what Curious Lurker insinuated.

Her second paragraph cements it: “If you disapprove of the tenets of Islam, that’s your problem not mine.”

Well yes and no, missy. When the tenets of Islam allow and encourage muslims to ignore established law and deliberately violate the same under the cloak of shari’a, to enslave women and children, and to kill and maim with impunity, then we have a problem.

Curious Lurker proceeded with some cut ‘n paste, adding her own bold and italics highlights:

Furious Burka 2

“Muslims are generally obliged to abide by the laws of the land…”

No contradiction there, but she’s got a problem with a woman she’s never met. Then there’s that strawman law that will compel Curious Lurker to submit to daily inspections to make sure she shaved her unibrow, pits, legs and upper lip while forcing her to guzzle more Coors Light than a high school surfer on a 3-day suspension. No law forces anyone to do that (at least not in this country).

Furious Burka 3

Yeah. No contradictions. Follow the law of the land unless you don’t want to, and a brain surgeon is a bigot because he doesn’t agree.  Pheeew.

Now go shave your upper lip, enjoy some pork ribs, pound down a few brewskis and drop your own thinly veiled racist bigotry.

Or you can move to… well, you know.

112 Comments on “Charles Johnson Hides Behind Curious Lurker To Disparage Dr. Ben Carson”

1. OLT's Must Be An LGF'r says:

Awww, someone’s butthurt.

Why do the “new” Muslims in this country want it to resemble the shitholes they left?

/If you don’t like the facts behind that question, that would be your problem, not mine.

Wow, this Democrat/Muslim style of “free and open debate” really is easier than actually examining ideas in contrast. Thanks, CL!

2. OLT's Must Be An LGF'r says:

Hey, while we’re at it, let’s talk about a Muslim’s obligation to spread Islam in the Dar al-Harb.

Let’s contrast the specific obligations in the scriptures with those that obligate Christians to spread their Gospel.

In particular, I want to see the Bible verses concerning unbelievers and what to do with them, compared to the Q’uran.

I’d bet that would be interesting.

ps – do you get the idea I already know the answer? Oooh, you’re a clever one!

3. OLT's Must Be An LGF'r says:

Let’s talk about how the Daesh justify their sex slavery in religious terms that you cannot avoid admitting exist.

4. OLT's Must Be An LGF'r says:

Let’s talk about the real issue of Muslims killing Muslims, as opposed to the pretend issue of horrible “bigotry” in the West.

5. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Had a tough weekend in the alley. 😯

6. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Leftist Gus is back, this morning. Merpt to come.

7. PeteP says:

Of course she left out the part about how Muslims are permitted to lie in order to advance Islam and how Muslims are encouraged to lay low and obey local laws until their numbers grow to the point where they can demand Sharia. Nice try CL.

8. ISpeakJive says:

My gosh, she’s an idiot.

Lemme see if I got this Islamo-logic correct:

Muslims need to adhere to the Shariah that tells them to follow the local laws.
    Because if they reject Shariah, it means they don’t have to follow the local laws anymore!

Umm, excuse me? WTF X 11,000,000,000,000

Sunnni or Shia?

She can’t be both.

10. ISpeakJive says:

As long as the laws don’t conflict with Shariah…….

So how, Curious Porker, do you feel about gay marriage? Equal rights for women? Joint custody and equal division of assets in divorce? Not beheading people for leaving Islam? All those things conflict with Shariah.

You wave your hands around like Shariah is about not eating pork, etc. As if there would ever by a law that forces someone to eat or drink something and that’s all there is to it. Nothing to worry about, nothing to see, move along.

Fuck your theocratic supremacist ideology and fuck your colonialist apologetics. Seriously.

11. pineapple says:

I understand that there are decent and law abiding Muslims. Blah, blah, blah.

Having said that, what would possess an American to convert to Islam, the most totalitarian religion on the face of the planet?

What American in their right mind would ever do that on a whim? It doesn’t make sense, especially in today’s world.

When Americans do that I figure there must be some deep rooted mental issues. Her posts (like the one above) tend to confirm my theory.

(If I was to convert to a religion it certainly wouldn’t be the one that denied me lobster and bacon, it’s going to be the one that won’t let me eat oatmeal and head cheese.)

12. kbdabear says:

Muslims are under no obligation to migrate to this country nor live in it. If the laws of the land conflict with religious “laws” that they feel supersede the laws of the USA, which Toot never shuts up about “separation of church and state”, that’s THEIR problem, not OURS.

So if Toot’s Burqa Barbie has a problem with the laws of America and cannot in good conscience obey them if they conflict with Islam, there are regular flights from dozens of airports that will fly her to a country that is compliant with Sharia

13. kbdabear says:

Does Toot ever directly link to a news story or is it always to his dead blog?

• pineapple says:

What Fuckface doesn’t get is that these abhorrent videos left a major chink in PP’s armor.

Silent, are we, FATS, about the fact that Planned Parenthood paid people to pelt Carly Fiorina with condoms? You know, where I live, it’s called assualt.

I shudder to think what the reaction would be by this human fatball if Andy Breitbart had paid people to pelt Sandra Fluke at one of her many appearances (attended by, uh, dozens) with condoms (which, franky would have made more sense).

14. pineapple says:

Did anyone else think same sex wedding cake when they read this?

“If they (Muslims) are forced by the law to commit a sin, then in such a case, it will not just be unnecessary to abide by the law, rather impermissible.”

I’m sure she backed the bakery that did just that right?

Furious Burka is a hypocrite.

15. pineapple says:

“A Chinese aircraft carrier docks at Tartus in Syria to support Russian-Iranian military buildup against Isis.”

Someone had to do it.

16. Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Right on top of the breaking news…

I’m sticking with my belief that “CuriousLurker” is not a muslim, nor is “she” a woman.

CuriousLurker is some fat, parent’s basement dwelling Leftist.who years ago put on the “muslim woman” persona and registered at The Bog fully expecting to be ridiculed and shouted down by the thousands of “right-wing haters” who frequented The Bog at the time.

When this didn’t happen, the basement dwelling Leftist poser just “went along for the ride” expecting to be shouted down and ridiculed at some point which obviously didn’t happen, much to his chagrin.

By the time Chunkles “parted ways with The Right his credibility and sanity”, the basement dwelling Leftist poser was too invested in the fake “muslim woman” persona to come clean so he’s sticking with it figuring posing as a “muslim woman” would give him “gravitas” that his inane bleatings wouldn’t otherwise have.

*CuriousLurker is some fat, parent’s basement dwelling Leftist loser dude who years ago put on the “muslim woman” persona

Dammit! I hate typing on a laptop!

• Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Oh, c’mon. Are you going to deny us our twat surgery jokes?

Yep. Octo won’t be happy…

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

The surgeon we had lined up for Furious Burka’s reconstructive surgery on her botched circumcision, performed by a blind imam in a filthy bazaar with a rusty scimitar, has now retracted his charitable offer. He did one too many of these procedures, and now is afflicted with alcoholism and a terrible case of the shakes. Sorry, Furious — you waited too long.

• pineapple says:

Twat surgery? Were the “Jaws of Life” involved?

• Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Gus was also a doctor?

• ISTE says:

A commentator’s first posts at LGF are usually fairly truthful I believe, unless it was one of us then we lie like a rug.

Forgot how to blockquote here…. oh well here goes…..

08252503 36091 251 CuriousLurker Sat, Apr 3, 2010 4:13:21pm

De-lurking long enough to introduce myself. *waves @ lizards*

Greetings from the NYC metro area, where I’ve been living happily for the past decade or so. I’m employed as a graphic designer/web developer. I’m also a hopeless computer geek. I’m fairly liberal, socially speaking, but not a registered Dem. I’m insatiably curious, love diversity, and thoroughly enjoy intelligent, thoughtful, and passionate (but not angry) conversations.

I consider myself to be a pretty tolerant person except when confronted with pettiness, (unprovoked) snarkiness, willful ignorance, bigotry, or any form of extremism. Since I know my fuse is short in those areas, I usually just disengage if it seems like that’s where things are headed. I figure every every breath I draw takes me a little bit closer to my grave, so why waste precious time on something that’s destined to create hard feelings and end in failure, right?

So… what else might resident lizards want to know about a new hatchling? I started frequenting LGF several months ago when I googled something and came across a link to one of Charles’ posts that indicated the tone here had changed dramatically since the first couple of times I’d encountered the site several years ago. I was intrigued and decided to lurk a bit to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me. I’ve been impressed by the breadth of knowledge some of the folks here possess, and also by the (generally) civil nature of discussions. So here I am, registered at a site that I never in a million years would have thought I’d find the least bit appealing. Life’s funny like that, isn’t it? Just when you think you’ve got a group of people pegged, you’re reminded that each person is as utterly unique & amazingly complex as you are, and that humans are predictable only in their maddening ability to change (for better or worse) when you least expect it.

Oh yeah, one other little thing: I’m a practicing Muslim woman. I converted back in the early ’90s, so I’ve been Muslim for nearly 20 years now (I’m in my 40s). It’s been… interesting, to put it mildly. For the record, I’m not here to try to “save”, convert, or convince anyone of anything with regard to Islam. The only reason I’m bringing it up from the get-go is because it’s part of who I am and affects my world view to a degree—how much depends on the subject—therefore, it’s bound to come up sooner or later. That being said, I’ll gladly answer sincere questions anyone may have to the best of my ability (I’m certainly no scholar). If there are any trolls lurking in the shadows thinking it might be fun to come out and attempt to yank my chain, don’t bother—I have no interest in going into a defensive crouch and/or taking up the position of resident Defender of the Faith™ at LGF.

Sheesh! I didn’t intend for my intro to be this long, so I guess I’d better stuff a sock in it for now. With that, I’ll bow out and let the rest of you carry on with your discussions. Hope everyone has a safe & enjoyable weekend.

I blocked it for you.

• ISTE says:

Thanks!

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Well, that was a lot of patronizing glurge. 😆

I will say, if this creature hadn’t existed, Chunky would have had to make her up, in order to fulfill his quota of female Muslim converts. Good grief. She even has the nerve to say she won’t be a “defender of the faith,” when that’s what she does 24/7.

Wow. If she was 40+ in 2010, she was born by 1970 and converted while in her 20s. Why does she still write like an 18 year old who’s in it for the pretty Arafat scarves?
        Amazing.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

It’s Chunkles. The references to how complex we all are gosh darn it is another pass at making his flip flop seem less traitorous and ass-wipeish. He’s a scumbag.

• Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Graphic design. What an amazing coincidence.

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

I was under the impression That BiCuriousLurker was around longer than 2010.

Oh well, another pet theory crashes into the ground leaving a huge smoking crater. 😀

18. JimboXL says:

Aside from routine murder of unborn babies, they found no wrongdoing.

This would be significant if any of the videos had implicated there was Planned Parenthood malfeasance occurring in Indiana, Georgia, etc.

Rocky Mountain in Colorado and facilities in California have been targeted. And where is the investigation of Rocky Mountain? Oh, the Colorado AG and DoH have decided not to investigate. And California? Oh, please, don’t be absurd.

“There’s video footage of significant Welfare Fraud in Arizona!”
      “Well, we investigated the EBT users in Idaho. Didn’t find any fraud.”
      “Those videos are a hoax!”

Exactly. Planned Parenthood has performed no abortions in Elbonia.

BTW dressed in all black today. PP told everyone to wear pink today to SUPPORT them. I causally snotted at Twitter that in that case I planned to dress completely in black instead and an hour later PolitiBunny has started the #Black Out the Pink Out hashtag.

I’d pull a Johnson and claim responsibility but even I am not conceited enough to believe that I was the only one who had that immediate reaction to PP.

19. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Delete your account, Fatass. 😆

20. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Is this Chunky’s next big social justice warrior hero? I think she should be. Get on it, Fatass!

Gotta love her face in the “just arrested” video. 😆

21. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Milo’s book about the horrible SJW’s is going bananas on Amazon. Even outselling Chunky’s butt-plugs.

Of course you are, Fatass.

22. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Is today “Opposite Day?” Or is Gustavo really this far off his rocker?
    No need to answer that rhetorical question. Pronounced, “Ra-head-o-rick-al.”

23. kbdabear says:

I wonder why Toot doesn’t jump into Maher’s timeline with screams of “lying racist!!”

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Now say 100 hail Black Lives Matter and 200 The GOP are Teh Nazis Bill in order to get back in good graces with the Progturds.

24. kbdabear says:

Toot once again displays his High School Debate Team mad skillz

25. Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Hey goose.

26. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Classic projection, from a Moonbat Convert. 😆

27. pineapple says:

Ohh ohh let me answer Fatso…… because he’s not the president? Just taking a wild stab there.

28. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

But now, with Donald Trump we actually have a front-running candidate who WAS involved in pro wrestling. /2
    19 minutes ago
    I’ve been noticing the pro-wrestling vibe in GOP politics for a long time. /1
    20 minutes ago
    But unlike pro wrestling, there are real peoples’ lives at stake in this grotesque charade.
    33 minutes ago
    Conservative politics is a LOT like pro wrestling. Manic belligerence, fake outrages, bogus conflicts to keep the rubes watching.
    40 minutes ago
    Fox News and Donald Trump are playing the audience like pro wrestlers. It’s kayfabe. twitter.com/nytpolitics/st…
    44 minutes ago

Oh Jeez. Fatso tries to make a meme. As usual no one will notice. Why can’t he do something useful and positive for the family instead of constant bashing?

29. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

There are very few things in this world less funny than one of Chunky’s abortive attempts at humor. So lame it limps like Gus, coming upwind from the Safeway dumpster alley.

30. Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Johnson’s fat.

John-son’s fat
      Smells like Yassir Arafat
      On a hot and sweaty day down in the swamp;
      Old Arafat is gone,
      But the odor still lives on,
      On a pony tailed multi-chinned fartfaced loser with a pannus that fills the passenger seat.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Don’t forget a dollar to Chunk McFartso’s GoFundMe swindle is a dollar to kill babies and sell their body parts.

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

It would be a swindle, if anyone was actually falling for it and giving money. They are not. It’s more like he’s started up a “Kickstopper” campaign, to stop his idiotic blathering on the internet. Nobody wants to help you, Fatass. Don’t you get it? You provide nothing of any worth.

Maybe you should start up a new fund drive, to help you get your bike fixed and back on the road. Yes, it will need structural reinforcement. A couple thousand bucks should do it. Admit what a lazy, lying pig you’ve been, and throw yourself on the mercy of America — it just might work. Call it, “Kickstander.” Because bike. And because you need a kick in the ass, to stand up and get moving.

• Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

The monthly e-mail from gofundme asking him when he’s going to close his dead account is about due.

I see another “anonymous ” donation of $20 or $25 coming soon. 😆

Amazing that he’s kept it up this long. I’d have been embarrassed that I hadn’t reached a third of my goal in five months. (October 6th is just around the corner.)

32. Pakimon {_(",)_} says:

Another late night, another torrent of Sterno fueled glurge.

Don’t even try.
    6 hours ago

Because.
    6 hours ago

Because you’re dumb.
    6 hours ago

The neat thing about rich people is that most of them area assholes.
    6 hours ago

Tax cuts for the rich is basically tax cuts for douche bags. Basically.
    6 hours ago

Because if you’re not like me.
    6 hours ago

Barrel bombs on children. Indeed. twitter.com/ajam/status/64…
    6 hours ago

What?!
    6 hours ago

Get high, brother. twitter.com/VP/status/6479…
    6 hours ago

Criminal gang. twitter.com/W7VOA/status/6…
    6 hours ago

I wonder if Gus realizes it’s becoming a common practice of employers to check the Facebook and Twitter accounts of prospective employees?

Of course he does.

Way to keep the horrible job monster at bay, Gus! 😆

33. Brucegrelyea says:

0=1Google has given most important jobs for pour people due to this jobs they can earn $500 per hour. if you can go this work please check this link^^^^^^^.Get More Detail Here </a

34. Beverly P says:

[”]my roomate’s sister makes $67 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her paycheck was $21166 just working on the computer for a few hours.

find out here —- Click Here To Read More