Everyone is lying!

The content is extremely thin at LGF. There is only so many times a website can repeat itself with absurd claims like some Nazi takeover plot, on a daily basis.  If not spouting conspiracy theories, Mr. Toot accuses everyone of being a liar.

Liar Liar!

Charles really needs to expand his limited vocabulary.

95 Comments on “Everyone is lying!”

1. Vicious, are you an ObGyn? C-sections are Cesarean sections, delivery via invasive surgery into the uterus. Labor and delivery is just that: delivery of a full-term infant, living and healthy. No, you’re just a reactionary cupid stunt.

• And Charlatan, you are an even worse twat, as you promote the hysterical ignorance of complete fools such as Babushka. You both have no honor, no dignity, no soul. How sad.

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

‘Mouse already said it, but: Gosnell. Puts this whole stupid Furious Burka blurt to rest.

But let’s be fair and remember how Planned Parenthood, the Democrats and the media excoriated Gosnell!

….oh, wait……

Gosnell.

3. ISTE says:

The content is indeed very thin. Wish I had time to actually measure how thin.

Maybe next weekend we could do some analytical scientific analysis or something. That is of course considering most of us will be stuffed with cake and drinking vast amounts of beer. I am particularly fond of angel food cake with vanilla frosting and Miller High Life.

And shrimp and onion pizza, or a real ass burning vindaloo. Thinking of Indian food, I have not had a real onion bhaji for years! Got onion… got oil.. got curry powder. Aw bugger no flour.

Wonder if crushed up cheetoes would work?

4. OLT's Always Read The Fine Print says:

Slippery slope. It exists.

Deal with it, abortion ghouls. You can still serve Moloch and recognize the facts.

5. ISTE says:

Oh by the way , if there is a meetup in Houston I will probably make a great personal sacrifice and attend. It will mean hours of traveling and lots of tears and screaming like a girl on that nasty Sam Houston tollway thing but I will be there.

Apparently Vacuous Bullshitska hasn’t been following the argument. There is a sizable number of people in the “pro-choice” movement that believe the mother should be allowed to have the BABY aborted up until the moment of birth. So shut the eff up c**t.

7. ISTE says:

Really laughing…

On a previous thread the moderators were saying they were deleting posts from an IP in New Mexico and Space Jesus and Frank Sinclair.

Lies…

LOL

8. ISTE says:

I don’t normally post here as me because I get deleted.

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

It’s racially-motivated, ISTE.

• Daedalus says:

Are you messing with us as Frankie st. Claire? I have not seen you here in months, No one deletes you (that I know of). Unless you get caught in the spambot crap. If you think you get deleted, email me and I’ll rectify the situation.

BTW, here’s the blood moon in case you missed it:

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

I sometimes wish we had more trolls. And good ones who are ironic and sarcastically wide and somewhat witty. If Chunkles web disaster weren’t such a depleted, smoking hole we might. But I think they’re like what Donald Trump says of Jeb Bush. Very low energy. They can’t get the job done.

9. calo says:

You got deleted Friday night and red penned for your posts Saturday night with the same avi pic you usually use here.

As for you being Frank, I doubt it.

Color me stooped if I’m wrong.

10. Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Btw, this football game is a classic Lions shitshow. You may think Detroit has a chance of winning, based on the 14-12 score. Don’t be fooled. This game is over. Denver will cover the point-spread, too.

11. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

I don’t even know what the fuck’s going on. All I know is if I were important someone would be either insulting me or deleting me.

12. Daedalus says:

ISTE
    September 27, 2015 at 10:44 pm (Edit)
    lol… I like it the way it is.

You are an internet legend and a hero to many. If anyone did anything to you, my sincere apologies.

• ISTE says:

Keeps me sharp and on my toes. The mods here have no fucking clue.

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

The posters here have no fucking clue, either. We just keep plugging away, trying to keep our eyes on the little green football, which bounces every which way. The palace intrigue of the BRC Elite is beyond our humble perv-view.

• ISTE says:

Don’t worry about it. I pissed off several people on Blogmocracy and now they are dragging that shit over here because they are moderators here too.

Sick and tired of my posts here being deleted. That is why I troll bait them, and they always get it wrong……. Oh well..

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

Okay, I had some trubba over there, too. Every time I thought I was getting over, I came up against an angry conservative more angrier than me. FUCK, STAFFORD JUST FUMBLED THE BALL AWAY! Okay, it’s to be expected. Just go with the flow.

• ISTE says:

The BRC was just a group of us with different skills that together made an awesome team. I did the initial download of everything on LGF and archived it. Others did the statistics and graphics. We were a team.

“Let’s introduce our first guest. Please state your name and where you’re from.”
        “I am ISTE. I’m from Iowa.”

“Second guest. Please state your name and where you’re from.”
        “I am Internet Septic Tank Engineer, and I come from Bolivia.”

“Okay, third guest. Please state your name and where you’re from.”
        “I am ISTE, Room 32, 3rd Floor, Days Inn, Glendale California.”

“Thanks to you all for coming, now let’s begin the questions…”

• Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

If you’re a team, who’s got the little green football? Don’t tell me you have it to the fat guy.

“Yo mama. Next question.”

• ISpeakJive says:

I thought ISTE was Australian.

Iowa? Snore.

Signed,
        Clue-free and loving it.

Nope, but according to LGF, “Australian” is the longest word in English that is pronounced with one syllable: “Strain.”

• ISTE says:

if you click on http://www.theblogmocracy.com/iste/ then the raw data is there.

This is true, and may God Bless Nil Stooge, aka BRC Engineer No. 3, wherever you are.

• Octopus ¯\_(''-)_/¯ says:

And the pope is lying about his faith because chemistry.

I thought ISTE was from England. 😯

Adios, all. If we’ve decided I’m a nasty bitch for not letting SpaceJism and Frank Sinclair turn this place into a cesspool, then fine. Enjoy. I’m outa here.

16. Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

More original content from Toot. 🙄

17. Because yooge olo (•Y•) says:

Now for something completely different.

18. Brucegrelyea says:

0=2Google has given most important jobs for pour people due to this jobs they can earn $500 per hour. if you can go this work please check this link^^^^^^^.Get More Detail Here </a

19. Beverly P says:

[”]my roomate’s sister makes $67 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her paycheck was $21166 just working on the computer for a few hours.

find out here —- Click Here To Read More