Another Slow Day In The Swamp.

“They can’t deal with external reality, so they’ve created an alternate one, the walls of which no amount of logic or reason can penetrate. They can’t afford to let anything over the wall because it’ll cause their carefully constructed fantasy to collapse, then they will collapse, or so they fear.” –Curious Lurker on Radical Islam

Believe it or not, that’s currently the most up-dinged comment at the swamp, and yeah, it’s cherry picked and out of context. Furious Burka was referring to the attendees of a rally in support of Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis, not radical islam. Some, and perhaps all, of the several hundred attendees appear to be members of a Christian evangelical sect (The Salt And Light Brigade, based in Hebron, Ohio) and those are the people that the lizard-lappers at Little Green Footballs focus on. Here’s the post as it appears:

Furious Burka on Christianity

Like the title says, it’s become amazingly difficult to find much of interest in The Marsh Of The Echoes. Since I already had the BRC wet suit on, I set the WayBack Machine for 2009 and took another plunge.

Charles on Labor Day 2009

By that time he’d already turned the corner and had driven LGF over the precipice at high speed, but didn’t realize that it was about to go into freefall. A couple of months later he would cut his own parachute with his petulant tome “Why I Left The Sane.”

And as they say, “the rest is Mockery.”

183 Comments on “Another Slow Day In The Swamp.”

1. Seriously … what is there to say about the projection and hypocrisy of the lunatic Left?

“Bad trigger”.

Elderly children.

3. Because olo says:

Comment.

Amazing — the left is all aghast because a Conservative Christain Group stages a demonstration in support of a “crime” of conscience. But supports wholeheartedly rioting and looting by BLM extreme lefties in support of a thug who attacked a police officer.

Nice juxtaposition, Arachne. Captures the leftist idiocy perfectly.

• And it could not be a better example of a false equivalence. BLM has nothing to do with these kooks. That’s why nobody was talking about them. See, dittohead?

False equivalencies are the bread and butter of dittoheads. Anytime someone points out something batshit crazy a conservative – particularly a christian conservative – says, the reply is almost always some (likely imagined) grievance against “The Left” that has nothing whatsoever to do with the original topic.

Christian conservatism is a mental disorder. Obsessive stalking of a blog said to be minor and irrelevant to confirm personal biases is also a mental disorder. Curious Lurker could very well have been talking about this blog, and it’s posters, because you all fit the description perfectly.

By the way, my friends and I who stalk this blog have a wager over how long it will be before someone mentions “St. Pancake.” The over/under is 15 times this week. I have the over.

Frank would’ve been better off betting how long it would be before someone mentions that Ron Jeremy is buggering his mom. 😆

Hey! Frankiepuss.
        How come your twitter account ‘@franksinclair1’ got suspended? Were you being an asshole? Poor baby. 😆

• SpaceAllah says:

“Frank,” nobody gives a flying shit what you have to say. You are here as a proxy to a fat, lying turncoat who revealed personal information he was privy to because they were donations. He suddenly disagreed with their politics and then made their information public, showing he is an inherently untrustworthy scumbag. Notice how he can’t rub two pennies together these days? Have you donated to Three Chin Charlie? Because if so, he has your personal information, which he will disclose when he gets duped by the libertarians this time, because he has no moral foundation or steadfast beliefs and the mental will of a five-year-old. He’s so easily duped, doncha know!

St. Pancake was a favorite thing of Dear Fatass, once upon a time. How he loved to hold the poor misguided soul up to ridicule!

Oh, and Chunky-Stabs? You don’t have any friends. 😆

You’re such a moron. And now you want us to believe you have FRIENDS.
        You bandy dittohead like it’s the only word in your vocabulary. It probably is. You don’t even know what dittohead means, despite several requests from me to define it or to explain to me how it came about. BTW, since Rush Limbaugh has a service that actually reports when he is incorrect – the Sullivan Group – maybe you can tell me what his “truth” percentage is?

Please come back when you have mastered the art of reading comprehension, emptyhead. Because your response was nothing more than, as you love to put it, “word salad.”

Firsties?

6. ISpeakJive says:

So it looks like Fatty gets maybe 500 comments on a good day now?

I was trying to think how many comments there used to be in a busy day. 10,000? If you even tried to read every comment you’d be at it for the better part of a day.

Rats.

8. ISTE lost his password and heart. says:

I remember the days when a certain parody site and mocker of all things Johnson used to rack up between 300-500 comments on an overnight thread. Then things got nasty…

The serious discussions spilled into the OOT and the bullshit on the OOT was wrongly interpreted on the next day serious threads.

This linear format here is also annoying. Why people cannot participate on a fun, happy, bullshit bonding and general shhit the shit thread and also comment on the serious topics in other threads eludes me.

Look at any serious technical forum. They have multiple topics running concurrently. A much better community. Here, Blogmoc and LGF is linear.

We need a forum structure……….

Where’s Calo? You sound like you need a good massage. 🙂

• calo says:

Meh! ISTE worked all day today, he gets cranky sometimes and projected my irritations with life.

I hope he took time out from crankiness to grill steaks for your dinner tonight. 🙂

I’ve been up all day as well, and next thing I know there’s a possum on the phone. We circumcised our watches so we can both jump off the camper shell to our demise at the same time to the tunes of Best Coast.

• Abu's FUCKFACE NEVER READS HERE! says:

What about ISTE’s massage, Calo? You dodged the question. What kind of women (sammich maker) are you?

He worked all day today,…pfffffttt! Shame on you! He might as well be ghay.

Here’s what you need, crankypants…

• calo says:

The grilled mushrooms were my favorite part of our weekend meal. Soothed my irritation with the SpawnChild going rouge in college, right damn down.

Now, I want my tuition money back for this semester.

You find Fats being mentioned more and more at The Mother Ship. It’s just that here the actual threads are about him. But it might not hurt to make a thread about him the OOT. My Taco Tuesday can only go so far for humor.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Sounds good. As far as forums I’m for ’em. Too much linear makes ya ninnier.

When was the last time you dated, Fatass? Not counting the abortive fumbling at Pam, now. A real date, where the other party knew they were with you.

10. Because olo says:

Hawaii 5-0.

I’m ready to poke my eyeballs out with a pointy stick…

• Because olo says:

Unfreekingbelievable. His site is a disaster, he has no audience, nobody pays attention to him on Twitter and he’s worried about … FONTS?????

I mean … FONTS?????

Really???

Sheer genius, this one. I could have a more intelligent conversation with a dung beetle.

13. Because olo says:

14. Because olo says:

Has Furious Burka ever told the story of her poor insane mother, in the past? I mean, Furious is a person who voluntarily chose the awful misogynistic barbarism of Islam for herself — how bad must her childhood have been, to make joining a suicide cult look attractive?

Maybe she’s trying to out-mope ProLifeLoopydoop. He always complained about his dad.

Well, in all fairness, P-LOL’s dad enjoyed a beer in the evening and cruelly advised his lanky son to get a job, any job, even one that didn’t meet his standards for personal growth and spiritual satisfaction. How can you live with a parent like that? No wonder P heard the ticking of his own personal time-bomb, before sleep and immediately upon wakening. The ticking that was usually interrupted mornings by his dad tossing him the Help Wanted section of the morning paper, and flipping on the lights. “Rise and shine, Superstar!” The sarcasm, from an infidel. Who could bear it?

I slept on my dad’s couch for a while until he took the couch away. So I got a job and my own apartment and slept on the shag carpet. Saved up for a sleeping bag. I loved it.

16. JimboXL says:

“So what are you in jail for?” “Murder.” “What about you?” “I didn’t grant a marriage license to a gay couple.”

It is not shocking that all those mean nasty civil right lovers (yeah right) are responsible for this woman being locked up for her beliefs. I’m still trying to wrap my head around this actually happening in the U.S. but not shocked it came from the fascist progressives and gay rights bullies, what a great way to endear your cause to everyone.

“Litterin’… and creatin’ a disturbance.”

I still don’t understand why people are against gay marriage. Maybe I’m a little slow. Or, maybe I know so many gay people there isn’t anything shocking or “wrong” about it anymore. Except for the scrotal-inflation and some of the other displays in Gay Pride Parades, that are just intended to freak out the straights. Zombie documented some wrongness, for sure. I don’t need to see straight people having sex and running around nude in public, either. Unless they’re hot young females, and then it’s fine. If they’re not related to me, of course.

I don’t think the clerk should be in jail, just fired for not doing her job. She doesn’t work for a church or a private company, she’s a government employee, and must obey the law. I know there are other government employees skirting the law and getting away with it, but that doesn’t mean laws are meaningless, or made to be broken. If your religion doesn’t allow you to do your job, then you lose that job.

Kim Davis was already in office and performing her duties when the laws changed and made her a criminal worthy of incarceration due to her religious beliefs, and it has nothing to do with “Gay Rights.”

It has everything to do with legislation of religion, and more to do with chipping away at the validity of the 1st Amendment, as well as the entire U.S. Constitution, and that’s what disturbs me the most.

Laws do change, though. So do religions, over time. I can understand a person deciding to make a stand, and declare, “That’s it. That’s as far as I go.” You make a moral stand like that, you have to know there will be consequences. Right or wrong, there are consequences.

I need to look into the reasons for her incarceration a bit more, though. Somebody on another forum said they offered her a way out, and she refused it, wanting to go to jail to help prove her point. Which is, near as I can tell, that she doesn’t believe in gays getting married, because it’s against God’s rules. Well, a lot of things are against the rules contained in the Bible. Eating wascally wabbit, for example. Also, shellfish and pork. And owls! Who doesn’t love a good oyster-stuffed owl, with some bacon?

However, it should be pointed out that the FEDERAL government has no jurisdiction over marriage. That is one of the enumerated powers of the states granted under Amendment X, including regulation of the professions. Just because you are a lawyer in D.C., for instance, you are not permitted to practice law in California except on a pro hac vice basis. Nor can you practice medicine until you register with the California Medical Board.

Californians were told by the Supreme Court that if they wanted to keep man/woman marriage as the standard they had to pass a constitutional amendment doing so.
        They did. The Attorney General should have defended the proposition in court. He CHOSE not to do so. In fact, whenever gay marriage appeared on a ballot, it was defeated. But of course the Supreme Court has decided that they should be allowed to define marriage.

And since we think it’s a good idea to clap officials in jail who do not follow the law, as Mark Levin pointed out, then the mayors of San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Berkeley and the Governor of the State of California should be incarcerated for failing to follow federal immigration law by declaring themselves “sanctuary cities” and putting their populace at risk.

17. JimboXL says:

It’s a woman going to prison for an absolutely absurd reason, not because she stole, killed, etc, if you say step down if you can’t do it, you might as well say Christians can’t work in the government and hold their beliefs. I can’t believe for the life of me how prison was the ultimate result here and no other solution could be reached.

Tell me in all honesty that you see a Muslim in this same situation in the U.S. going to jail. Absolutely not, I think the gub, Dims, Republicans, progressives and gay rights bullies would move Heaven (that they don’t believe in) and earth to not let that happen. I think even Obola himself would fly in and sign a pardon or pass an executive order exempting the clerk.

Nice friends you got there, Gusano.

Nothing but the best for the luxurious jazzy ponytail!

Until now… 😆

• I missed his tweet on how there are too many states and he wanted three eliminated. PS, he is not a crackpot.

I thought the ponytail was looking a little limp and disinterested of late. Bring it back, Neutrogena! 😡

• Juan Epstein says:

Is that a fucking joke?

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Why would would someone who pins his hair back so tightly it lays completely flat on his head or otherwise wears a baseball cap waste money on volume body enhancing shampoo? Oh well! Hit the Tip Jar and GoFundMe so I can blow your money on high end shampoo on my old gray dead white man’s mop!

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Maybe RepubliKKKans aborted your shampoo as part of their War on Women.

I wouldn’t put it past them. They’re always doing something over at the VRWC, mostly involving meanness to otherwise innocent peeps like Hillary and anyone else with a (D) behind their name.

Maybe the Israelis stole it from the Phakestinians and built houses on it, having grown wearing of wandering the dessert. Besides, they’re trying to cut waaaay down on processed sugars and empty carbs.

Perhaps the Untterbett Nazis have it hostage under the futon, emboldened by Paulian isolationism and Trumpistic neocon paleocon Trumpery.

It’s possible the Koch brothers have enslaved it as part of their enslavement plan to put you all back in chains, yo.

Equally possible that FauxNews is LYING (as always, amirite?), and your shampoo is freely available – but only to 1%rs and fatcats and other evil people.

Also highly likely that a key ingredient, hand-carried by poor immigrants desirous of a better life in a gated community, is now unavailable die to racist, jingoistic, nationalistic policies by racist-y racists who oppose the fact that such policies don’t actually exist, and that the US border with Mexico can be approximated by a rusted cheese grater downrange of Ted Nugent on the absolutely highest lead-count day of his life.

/Have I covered all your faux phears, Stalker Charles? Any boogeymen of the Left’s scrae tactics that I’ve missed?

• ISpeakJive says:

The best he’s ever found at removing crustacean infestations. Haha.

• ISpeakJive says:

When he blow dries his hair and lets it fall loosely around his shoulders in gentle waves, he gets a frisson of what it must be like to be Caitlyn Jenner. Tries on the high heels his ex-wife left at the back of the closet. Looks in the mirror. Gives a giggle and a little shoulder shrug. Shiver.

• pineapple says:

“Neutrogena, your Clean Volume Body Enhancing Shampoo was the best I’ve ever found”

It would probably take a 55 gallon drum of the stuff to clean his volume.

Why are you supporting animal abuse, Charline?

Not to mention the amount of plastic bottles, containers and wrapping etc, they contribute to the world. Probably more than water bottles.

What a weird marxist, selectively pro-corporations and capitalism – when he needs a dime.

How many animals went blind so your eyes wouldn’t sting while you try to revolumize that thinning disaster?

22. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Madonna’s brother of all people comes to the defense of Kim Davis.

He calls the gay activists sore winners and points out she has as much right to flout the law as sanctuary cities and cities allowing illegal pot shops.

Hey did they ever run the Muslim bakery up in Dearborn that declined the gay wedding cake out of business and destroy their lives? I’m sure they’ll get around to it.

23. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Wouldn’t Chunky’s reasoning be “Oh sure those Jihadis were out of line but it’s incredibly irresponsible for Britain to have a queen.”?

I mean they have a QUEEN! That’s very offensive to Muslims. No different than Pam Geller exercising her free speech by having a draw Allah contest. Both are unnecessary and provocative.

Fatass made a particularly stupid tweet about the latest idiocy from Warmening Zealots the other day, and I just got around to reading about what he was drooling about. Of course it’s the most ridiculous nonsense, about how teh warmening (that isn’t happening) is going to cause teh cooling like in “The Day After Tomorrow,” because the melting ice-caps (which are actually growing, not receding) will fuck up the Gulf Stream. It takes a special breed of stupido to buy into this insanity, and that’s where Chunky McDumbth really excels. 😆

• Because olo says:

Yup.

• Because olo says:

BTW, what’s up with the greenies obsession over white bears? Sounds kinda rasisy to me. No tears for the black and brown bears.

I think they like the fact that polar bears consider humans part of their food pyramid, right next to seals.

• Because olo says:

Hate to break the news to you, but you’re on all of their menus. And so are your kids.

Even your housecat will eat ya, if you have the poor planning to die in a way that leaves your tabby trapped with your corpse. That’s something to think about, Crazy Cat Ladies. 😯

25. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunky’s candidate as described by the late Chris Hitchens.

Chris brings up a good point, in the Bosnian “under fire” bullshit story Hillary concocted. Surely that will have to aired out thoroughly, in the coming campaign. In light of how Brian Williams’ career was scuttled by his similar lies, I wonder how the story will resonate today.

26. Because olo says:

Tell me this is a joke.

In a paper published in the Journal of Sex Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison psychologist William Cox argues that gaydar just isn’t really a thing.

Woods is always on point. 🙂

😆

At Walmart yesterday, a husband and wife shopping on electric scooters, both over 4 bills. I know it was mean to think “enabling,” but what the hell? You know they walked into the store from their car. Keep walking, kids. It’s really good for ya. 😯

Such an attitude was what got Ludwig finally whacked with Chunky’s ban stick.

Watching Viscous Babushka and the other obese sycophants lose their minds when Ludwig correctly pointed out that the vast majority of fat people are fat because they eat too much and not because of a “glandular problem” or a “thyroid condition” almost ranked up there with the Iceweasel slut-shaming war. 😆

Funny how Chunkles let the slut-shaming of Iceweasel pass but whacked Ludwig over the obesity controversy.

Coincidence? I don’t think so… 😆 😆

Hop into the Wayback Machine™ for a good laugh and Ludwig’s final hurrah! 😀

• Because olo says:

That was definitely one of the Pot Pie dude’s finer moments at the end.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Some of her best friends are also black too.

Muslims, again? Fie upon them!

Jerry Brown and a shitload of California mayors won’t comply with a law telling them to turn over illegals to ICE. Call me when you ask that THEY be jailed as well. And last time I checked, shitbag, the five other clerks will issue them.

How will we deal with such a dangerous criminal as Kim Davis walking among us? You, know, as opposed to the illegals that California coddles that then go around KILLING people.

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

It’s a brilliant solution, innit?

“I don’t want me name on … THAT.”

Days later …

“Fine. We’ll just put “County Clerk” on it, and don’t you bother anyone else doing it.”

Genius. Just genius. Now ask for a footbath and a private males-only prayer room.

/golf clap

• Because olo says:

What’s wrong with County Clerk? Wasn’t that Superman’s name?

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Only in Kent County.

29. Because olo says:

Ok, maybe I will get behind her.

Just because shitbags like Johnson and the left have decided the Confederate flag is not to their liking, doesn’t mean that Southerners are going to abandon it. It’s the symbol of STATE’S rights to a lot of people – you want to construe it as racist and love of slavery is YOUR problem, not theirs.

The Holocaust sign – nope. Can’t get onboard with that.

But, I don’t remember hearing you talk about “Pigs in a blanket, Fry ’em like bacon” last week at this time. So spare us all your righteous indignation, okay Fatty? How’s the begging bowl?

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunky only likes the cops when he’s trying to rat on someone. Remember when he wanted to rat on Ginger to the Garland police’s Twitter account. Because Ginger went past the police tape after the cartoon contest attack in order to get pictures? I don’t think he followed thru because I think he realized they might look at his timeline and see what a YOOGE fan he is of the late Gentle Giant and Rap Scholar Mike Brown and notice that he loves to retweet every cop smear he sees.

In November 2004, Kentucky voters gave Kentucky Constitutional Amendment 1 75 percent of their votes. Got that, Fatty? 75% said “NO” to gay marriage. We can go state by state if you like. The only time gay marriage was sanctioned was through judicial activism. Society gets to define marriage, NOT the Supreme Court. You thought there was pushback on abortion (we’ve decided it’s fine so you don’t get to call it murder anymore)? This is going to go down harder.

• Because olo says:

You know, I think you’re right about that. This was not a well chosen battle. A lot of gays are already ruing this. They didn’t want this fight, and now they’re in the middle of it.

Beware the SJW Valkyries on their donkeys. They’re not your friends.

They stopped making Legos?!

• Because olo says:

Bumfcad got sold to a Russian company.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

How can you be obsolete if you were never useful or viable?

• trebob says:

When you’re a lay-about for several years, you become more and more worthless in the job market. Hell, in my field, just having a company stagnate on older platforms makes one obsolete in the greater job market.

Go to the local vo tech and learn how to use Revit and a clerking job will come up. Work and show your worth and they might let you re-draw some architect’s designs. You can’t be an architect because you didn’t think degrees were important when you were young and now you (rather we tax payers) are paying the price for your drug and alcohol addled youth.

Rips her eyes out and downs a bourbon on the rocks.

A Special Snowflake Tells Of Her Trials And Tribulations: http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article34096314.html

I just can’t. 😆

Hey, Fatass! Your shoo-in candidate has suddenly decided to apologize for her idiotic, security-trashing use of an unsecured private email server, after months of laughing it off like you’ve been doing. Because it was a massive, illegal fuck-up. Everybody knows this, except you. 😆

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for Email Setup as Secretary of State
    After months of deflecting criticism about personal email account, presidential candidate admits mistake

Would somebody please let Sir Shit-for- Brains know that DOJ and the FBI are investigating this?

…and the media he’s insulting have done everything in their power to bury and ignore every negative story involving Shrillary, going back to her days as First Lady. The only time they turned on her, was when it was time to jump on board with the Unicorn Messiah in 2008.

• Because olo says:

Jarrett’s after Hill’s butt. Time to chose a side, Toot.

😆 😆 😆 😆 (four more fun-filled years)

• Minnow says:

Barry, you lying sack of shit.

Why would you exert even 3-calories for something as banal as “voting”… Your nose is getting longer Barry.

Why, THAT is for the little people….. those people that have no CLUE as to artisanal cheese or comic books.

sniff. sniff.

(I would stake a LOT of money on the fact that Barry has NEVER voted.)

35. Minnow says:

“They can’t deal with external reality, so they’ve created an artificial one….”

So says Curious Lurker about “other people”.

So says Curious Lurker – completely oblivious to her own reality.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

Can she be any more dense?