“Please oh please get me out of the South soon”

One of Mr. Toot’s loser minions, A Mom Anon hates living in the south. Nothing is preventing her from moving to another part of the country or keep the Facebook friends she has.

Get me out

Odds are the reason A Mom Anon lives in the south is due to a job. If there are more jobs in the south than other parts of the country, maybe that should tell her that the economic/fiscal policies pursued in the south work?

67 Comments on ““Please oh please get me out of the South soon””

Dear Bitchface:

No one will be happier to see your skanky ass hit either I-10 or I-95 as soon as possible so that we can stop holding our noses having you here.

Best always,
    The South

2. Because olo says:

Go.

3. OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

The President orders the US flag at half staff (masts are on ships).

A governor can also order flags lowered.

It’s all in the US flag code; even a bigot like you can read it. People who lower the US Flag otherwise, or fly it upside down (unless they’re in dire distress) are disrespecting the country, regardless of their political leanings.

But that’s too much thought for you. It’s clear you “believe” what you are told about the Tea Party, etc., by the DeMSM.

Which indicates that you are a prime candidate for The Donkey Show. Talk about going south! That’s the last effing stop. Go ahead, go in. Stalker Charles will get you a good table.

Bitchface needs to move to those fab liberal cities so she can start spreading her wealth around in the form of those high taxes.

And tell you something else, BITCHFACE, that individual flying the flags at half-STAFF cares more about veterans and loss than you and the rest of the Mr. Hanky libs ever will.
      Now pack up your fat ass in your hybrid and hit the road. We like clean air.

4. Minnow says:

Why does the tone of this email sound so familiar?

Is this a certain person’s sock?

And one does love the bigoted tone of her post. Really looks down her nose at people, doesn’t she?

6. Professor Pakimon PhD says:

And I don’t need a poll to see that corpulent ponytailed bloggers/Twitterdickheads are peeve-a-holics. 😆

• Because olo says:

He says in a raging tweet…

Hoping Harwood will retweet you?
      Nope. I checked. Toni thought her 30 followers might enjoy.
      My guess is they’ll all UNFOLLOW her after being bothered with your garbage.

7. Minnow says:

I went to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library in Springfield, IL once. I was fascinated by the newspaper Letters to the Editor of the day. People hated Lincoln with as much bitterness as those who hate Obama today.

It seems easier to hide today behind the veil of the “internet” and spew vitriol. The people back then weren’t bashful at all.

• ISpeakJive says:

Yeah, and the political cartoons back then were SO mean (and hilarious.)
      Same old, same old.

We went to a Republican fundraiser yesterday and the subject of the lion hunter came up. I said I had no sympathy for the hunter. YOU DON’T? Coulda heard a pin drop. I said no, he wants to hunt this creature so he can cut off his head and put in on the wall in his library or make a rug out of him, or whatever. That’s gross.

People started backing away because that’s not the republican party line. It’s that he was an innocent victim of a guide gone rogue.

So then I realized I’m in a cricle of elk hunters and God knows what else, so I said “at least if you kill an elk, you eat the meat. There’s some good that comes out of it.” People started to agree, and one lady said yeah, I think him killing elephants and rhinos was pretty awful also.

By the end I had all the wives on my side. And the big game hunter blow-hards on the run. It was so much fun! Ha!

8. windbag says:

This could be one of several whiners I know around here. Trust me, sweetie, your redneck neighbors will be more than happy to come over with their pick-em-up trucks and help you move your haughty ass to any points north.

Indeed – Southerners are always happy to help dirtbag Yankees move their asses out of God’s country.

• Because olo says:

Just make sure that it’s a longbed 3/4 ton. That haughty ass isn’t little.

Hee….wonder if anyone snooping from the Swamp let BITCHFACE know we’re being mean and evil to her over here.

10. Because olo says:

NONTROVERSY, he screams.

11. kbdabear says:

Hate to tell you A-Mom, but you’ll find just as many if not more bigots and racists in Toot’s neck of the woods or in the Northeast as you will in the South. They just hide it more in those places. Believe me, I’ve lived in all three regions

Ever wonder why Archie Bunker lived in Astoria, New York instead of Birmingham, Alabama?

12. kbdabear says:

You should laugh your ass off Toot, because that’s what people do when you yammer on with “say hello to my Block Button”

Difference is, people actually pay attention to Laura Ingram and she gets paid very well for her opinions. Oh, how is that Begging Bowl drive doing?

• Captain Death says:

or maybe she just does not like creepy, overweight, gassy, balding, stalkers.

Or sleazoid pimps with tiny little dicks.
      At least you’re admitting you’re “little old me” and not very relevant. Maybe she looked at your timeline and decided someone whose response to everything is “fuck off ________!” shouldn’t have access to her followers.

And lawhawk – kindly advise where the effing SMEAR is – did they say it or what. Some lawyer you are. What bar are you a member of? Nico’s?

• Captain Death says:

He is a member of Lucky’s Bar, Tremont Street, South Boston.

• Because olo says:

Or possibly he’s on a list circulating the net of known Twittergulagers, she (wisely) blocks everybody on the list.

13. kbdabear says:

Enlighten us to how it’s a nothingburger Toot. Share with us your world-class expertise on remote IP’s, email servers, and encryption. We could all use a good laugh today

• ISpeakJive says:

He’s an expert now on what’s classified and what isn’t. He knows more than the inspector general.

And also about Chinese and Russian spying and hacking, etc…..

Actually, fatso, it’s a huge burger. Fine with us if you want to be on the wrong side of history again.

14. kbdabear says:

… And Obama

A mom anon. Please do not move north. We have enough crazy
    libs here. Thanks.

• pineapple says:

They lost the other nut job bigot Justahuman only to be replaced with this angry nut job “A Mom Anon” who has recently resurfaced.

“A Mom Anon” is a paranoid ditz who lets her nonsensical “jibber jabber” flow through the keyboard.

She almost makes Furious_Burka look sane.

16. Captain Death says:

I hear that houses are real cheap in Detroit.

17. Because olo says:

Advice for Toot.

18. Minnow says:

I see that another degenerate illegal Mescan has murdered two innocents in Montana. I guess this causes that tingly feeling of good tidings in the legs of so many progressive ignoramuses.

Every progressive, every Democrat and anyone else who supports this insanity of allowing the ongoing flood of trash into our country can kindly kiss my ass.

Send the garbage back to Mexico now.

• pineapple says:

Our system is fucked up….. he’s legal and not “currently removable” until he’s convicted.

He needs to get to San Francisco somehow, they’ll give him the key to the city.

“Deniz, who was out on bond after being arrested last month for burglary in Wyoming, was nabbed 120 miles away near Meeteetse, Wyo., early Wednesday afternoon. He was being held in Park County, Wyo., pending an appearance at 3 p.m. Friday in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby in Billings.”

“A Department of Homeland Security official said Deniz was legally admitted into the U.S. on May 31, 2013. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials were aware of the burglary charge, but cannot deport Deniz unless or until he is convicted of a crime.”

“This individual does not have any criminal convictions, and, as a permanent resident, is not ,” ICE said in a statement. “Thus, an ICE detainer cannot be placed on the individual at this time. However, ICE is closely monitoring this case and coordinating with local authorities. If he is convicted for a criminal offense that allows him to be removed from the country, after the completion of sentence, ICE intends to take him into custody and pursue his removal from the United States.”

19. ISpeakJive says:

Um, no.

Oh my god that idiot shitbag and his friends think that somehow the videographers using a fake ID to film is akin to forgery. They ran film. They didn’t write checks, sign contracts or in any way use the ID’s to commit theft. Meanwhile PP violates 42 U.S.C. 289g-2 and talks about how they’re working in concert (Conspiracy) to get around it.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Oh and I look forward to Fatty and the progs being so incensed over people using fake driver’s licenses that there is an immediate call for a crackdown on those illegals who ARE using them for forgery and fraud purposes.

Also teenagers trying to get into clubs in Manhattan.

21. swamprat says:

Sung by that rightwing racist bigot..
    Oh wait.
    Sung by Joan Baez

Take me back to the place
    where I first saw the light
    To my sweet sunny south, take me home
    Where the wild birds sing me to sleep every night
    Oh why was I tempted to roam?

The path to our cabin they say has grown green
    And the thorns and the briers abound
    And I know that the faces and the forms that I love
    Now lie in the cold mossy ground.

Chorus

Take me back to the place where the orange trees grow
    To my place in the evergreen shade
    Where the flowers on the river green margin did grow
    And shared their sweet scent with the glade.

But yet I’ll return to the place of my birth
    Where the children have played round the door
    Where they gathered wild blossoms that grow round the path
    They’ll echo our footsteps no more

Didn’t she also sing “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down”? Wasn’t exactly an anthem to the Union Army.

• swamprat says:

Yes. I have always enjoyed her singing. Lyrics also, though Bob Dylan turns a better phrase In my opinion.
        I have respect for those in the left who actually think and who believe, without blindly just spouting every meme and slogan.
        Those who want America to do well and to care for her people.
        People who have come to different conclusions as I, while striving for similar goals.

They can’t help it that they are wrong.

• kbdabear says:

Joan Baez sang it and it got charted, but the song was written by Robbie Robertson of The Band and recorded by them a few years earlier.

No information on whether Robbie ever stopped in Honolulu to jam with Toot

22. swamprat says:

Southern Maaaannnn!
    He’s in the Klaaaannnn!
    I wrote this song on the caaaannnn!

23. pineapple says:

Eartha Kitt loved her “no color-ness” and yours.

Or something.

24. swamprat says:

She is amazing.

25. pineapple says:

goddamnedfrank
    Jul 31, 2015 • 1:55:30pm

“So I was at the gas station and got stuck behind some crazy lady who was ear fucking the cashier about the long talk with the Lord she had last night. The gist of the conversation was that things were going to get much better PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM so she needed to buy scratch tickets.

Completing the picture was her nervous Chihuahua (is there any other kind?) trembling on the counter.”

goddammed frank makes up these stupid stories all the time, the lapdogs always buy into it. He’s more of a liar than Obdicut, the sausage boy.

26. pineapple says:

Well everyone, have a great weekend, I’m getting away from politics for a couple of days.