Where do we being? First off Gus (a week ago) called for a “one-stae” solution to the Middle East. For those of you not in the know it is in essence  a euphemism for the destruction of Israel by having millions of people who claim to be “Palestinians” and who have been radicalized by decades of violent anti-Semitism and genocidal dreams to be given citizenship where they can vote Israel out of existence all the while engaging in Iraq/Afghanistan style terrorism. As for “Likudnik” – that is a slanderous term which tries to make a parliamentary party  – which by the way signed the Camp David accords with Egypt and foolishly withdrew from Gaza – into a party beyond the pale. Benjamin Netanyahu is not a racist or a maximalist, he is a democratic parliamentarian who builds coalitions (even with left-wing parties) and there is nothing fascistic or totalitarian about him. Likud has lost elections, won elections, and been part of many coalitions. When they have lost elections they surrendered power as required and went back into the opposition camp. On the surface why “Likudnik” has become a term of  opprobrium is perplexing – but not really. I first recall it being used by scum bag Jew hater Pat Buchanan, then by the demented Andrew Sullivan and even Barack Obama has used it, trying to make like there is a difference between the “good Israel” of Golda Meir as opposed to the “bad Israel” of Menahem Begin and Benjamin Netanyahu, somehow I doubt that if he were old enough back then,  Barack Obama would have been a fan of the Israel of Ben-Gurion,  Sharrett,  Eshkol, Rabin, Peres, Dayan, Eban, and Meir.

As for Mr. Toot – all one can do is shake ones head as he moves into Glenn Greenwald, Justin Raimondo, Andrew Sullivan, and Jim Clancy territory and I do not know if I should pity  or hate him. Charles and Gus  are two of a kind.  Both are on public subsistence even though  they are physically capable of working, both are shut ins who live on twitter where they become emboldened through a keyboard, and both are massively ignorant and embittered.

Little Green Footballs once won the “pro Israel blog Award” many, many years ago – now it has become a pale imitation of the loathsome “Mondoweiss”, “Electronic Intifada”, “Firedoglake” in its genocidal wishes for the Jewish nation. As for the Likud Party being allied with neo-Nazis – Gus and Toot are fucking nuts! Menahem Begin was opposed to Israel establishing diplomatic relations with West Germany in 1965 (he was wrong and later admitted he was wrong).

107 Comments on “Unemployed parasite from Argentina uses anti-Semitic catchphrase “Likudnik” to sanitize his Jew hatred, Mr. Toot concurs with him”

1. swamprat says:

Certain Pam Gellers, whom he will not mention by name.

2. Obama, the Left and the usual suspects who hate freedom and God are selling out Israel. And then, the USA itself will be under attack.

Frank – how fetching you look in your little Napoleon hat!
        As usual you contribute nothing to the conversation.
        I’d say “butthurt” but I imagine that’s not a joke to you.

Foil hats are so lame and passe’

They do nothing to foil (pardon the pun) Chunkles’ vaunted correlator tool!

To raid The Bog and steal strawberries, it’s got to be done right and with pride! 😆

3. CaptainDeath says:

Vlaams Belang lives rent free in fat boys head.

4. CaptainDeath says:

Of course Alouette being the loyal comrade that she is will say nothing.

5. CaptainDeath says:

Hercules, by the way, great take down of the garage dwelling troglodyte and the over weight loser.

6. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Pickups Adorned With A LOT of Confederate Battle Flags Show Up At Black Child’s Birthday Party lgf.bz/1LOsvcf
    1 hour ago

The real story is, of course contained within which Fatso no doubt failed to read before posting. The black party attendees complained of racial slurs, weapons brandished and threats of violence. None of which was caught on the cell phone recordings so the cops could do nothing. And blacks and Mexicans were WITH the Confederate flag wavers, as well.

ush told Belanger the group was driving around conducting a fundraiser and the reason they stopped on the grass near the birthday party was because he got a flat tire. Bush said people at the predominately-black birthday party approached his group in a hostile manner and that’s when the situation escalated.

“Do you think this was a giant misunderstanding?” Belanger asked.

“I think it could have been because we had black people with us in our caravan and Mexican people with us,” Bush said.

“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation,” the police department’s statement said.

“I’m okay with the flags, I’m okay with riding around with the flags,” Alford said. “I’m not okay with them going around threatening people and using racial slurs. I’m not okay with that.“

I certainly wouldn’t want to see anyone menaced but I’m skeptical because I so much black anti-white racism these days. Many blacks don’t give a shit about racial equality. They just want revenge on whitey and they don’t care whether it’s innocent people or not.

And six years later, we’re still waiting for proof of the TEA Party slurs and spitting allegations that were made when Pelousy and her henchman during the ObamaCare vote deliberately walked through the protest trying to provoke same. Normally they would have simply used the connecting tunnel,

I believe Andy’s $100,000 reward is still out there.

7. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Donald Trump asked, “Who’s doing the raping?” According to his ex-wife, it was Donald Trump. lgf.bz/1U3b4ra
    12 hours ago
    Donald Trump’s Ex-Wife Said He Raped Her lgf.bz/1U3b4ra
    12 hours ago
    Donald Trump’s lawyer to the Daily Beast: “What I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting” lgf.bz/1U3b4ra
    12 hours ago
    Don’t be surprised if Ivana Trump comes out with a statement supporting The Donald lgf.bz/1U3b4ra

What a surprise. Toot McFats jumped on the Donald is a Rapist train faster than flies on shit. Everyone else including the leftwing media are rolling their eyes.

While we’re on raping let’s not forget Shillbag’s husband is a serial rapist. Here’s one of his most violent attacks: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/broaddrick022599.htm

But Shillbag must have a thing for rapists because she got one off scott free after raping a 12 yr. old child.

Looks like Fatass is trying to become the Gloria Allwet of Twitter.
    Because during divorces no one make outrageous and untrue allegations. Never.
    And sorry shitbag, but a tweet that “don’t be surprised if Ivana Trump comes out with a statement supporting The Donald” is not a mea culpa for you bleating out gossip.

BTW, wonder what Patty said about YOU in the divorce?

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

“BTW, wonder what Patty said about YOU in the divorce?”

Probably the opposite. He couldn’t get it up.

• CaptainDeath says:

I would love to see Tubby Tubas divorce papers.

• trebob says:

Nah, he sat in his “office” (read: bathroom) playing with himself all day. Bet that’s why. That and his G.E.D. having, unemployed ass she had to support. She musta gone out cruising the high schools for a “real man”.

9. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Toot’s a full on Idiotarian SJW now. Proved it the last time Israel moved to defend itself and he moaned and weeped about the Pali cheerdren which the fucking Hezbollah purposely placed (along with other civilians) in harms way and placed rockets next to hospitals and in schoolyards. Which makes him the most cynical little fat asswipe liar because he had documented their crooked propaganda tactics for years before his IQ dropped 50 points.

10. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Yes, there’s another deliberately deceptive anti-choice video today. This group of lying fanatics really needs to be investigated.
    20 minutes ago

Go right ahead and investigate them Fatboy. You keep acting like you’re a SJW activist. But you aren’t willing to get off the couch and brush off the Cheetos crumbs. Maybe that’s why your GoFundMe is dead. Everyone can see you’re just a loud mouth on Twitter and one of a million internet swindlers trying to avoid getting a job.

Why don’t you enumerate the ways it is deliberately deceptive?

Has he sent out the string of tweets citing where the video is lying and edited and deceptive? Because that scene of the baby being cut up in a pie plate? Must tell us where the special effects came in.

BTW I wonder how many media outlets Holly O’Donnell approached re Planned Parenthood and got rebuffed before she went to CMP? And I hope the lady is made of strong stuff. Because the liberal media is about to attack her vociferously. And her family.

• Because olo says:

Look at it, Toot. LOOK AT IT!!!!!!

Wow Fatty – you should go into the psychic business:

Supposedly, this stems from a bio published in 1993 – um, would that be like that Kitty Kelly bullshit bio on the Bushes that was totally unsourced and died a slow death despite fervent attempts by the media to make it a bestseller.

And insofar as reading the “divorce deposition” – unless they become part of the trial record, depositions are “discovery” – not filed with the court and originals retained by the attorneys who took them. I’m thinking biographer never read this in a deposition at all – because otherwise why go with anecdotal eviddence of what she told her friends? Deposition is under oath. Gossip is not.

12. Speranza says:

Not a fan of Trump but I doubt someone with his moolah needs to rape anyone.

Later Gators – gotta go off to court to make a buck. Jury selection.

14. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Can anyone explain to me how it is the POTUS, albeit the Preezyest Preezydunce EVAH!! going to African third world dirt poor human rights nightmare hell holes and saying stupid naive things is in any way helping the American people or promoting our interests?

Yet I would imagine this little magical unicorn show is going to run the taxpayer a good $100 million or so.

15. ISpeakJive says:

No, an expose from 30 years ago says she said it. SHE says he didn’t. There’s a big fat disingenuous difference there. fatso.

I’m actually not sure he can tell the difference.

Sitting in traffic going to courthouse.
      No, dumbass, it does not seem that she did. She has specifically denied it.
      My guess is Daily Beast is going to have egg all over its face before they’re through.
      As for you — well, we’re not all that sure it’s egg.

• Because olo says:

New rules: When a woman claims rape, believe her. When a woman claims no rape, don’t believe her.

• trebob says:

Anudder lawsuit coming? If Trump owns the Daily Beast soon, he can make it his private blog and not even change the name. 🙂

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Hey, Stalker Charles – is that disgusting blob caricature you???

16. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

24 hour rule? 24 day rule? 24 year rule? No rules for Fatso McToot.

Next Donald Trump, mass murderer. He hasn’t denied it!!

17. trebob says:

Is this the illustrious Dr. Matt? @taylormattd

18. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Righteous sistahs stumpin’ for the Trump.

Better watch out Toot. You’ve been warned. Don’t mess with their man Trump.

19. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Looks like I called this one.
    39 minutes ago

Looks like I called my own smear. Which how hard was that since my smear is ancient history and was debunked years ago?

-Toots McJohnson, self described douche bag and internet swindler.

Is this re Ivana’s saying rape allegation was total bullshit?
      You didn’t call crap, shit-for-brains. Looks to me like you were playing cover your ass in case the allegation turned out to be what it was – a load of BS from gossip.

20. pineapple's welcome wagon says:

Poor Fatso, it’s a non-story.

21. pineapple's welcome wagon says:

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

The Tootmeister. On the daring cutting edge of Everyone Knew and No One Cared Anyway.

• swamprat says:

Now we need Whoopi Goldberg to explain how it wasn’t rape – rape.
      Yeah, that’ll happen.

22. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president,” Ivana Trump, Donald’s ex-wife, said in the statement to CNN.

She also added “There’s a certain Fatso Fuckface that runs a lefturd webtoilet named Little Green Footballs. He’s a liar and a scumbag so ignore his impotent bleatings and mewlings. It’s what little fat ugly broke pindicked losers do when they are trying to swindle people on the internet and avoid actual work.”

OK I added that last bit.

Like I said, wouldn’t you love to hear what Patty had to say about HIM during their divorce?

• Because olo says:

Something about a damn guitar that he could never make any money with.

• trebob says:

Pretty sure the term, “ignorant, deadbeat loser” was tossed around quite a bit.

Now, I wouldn’t want to repeat gossip – because that would be WRONG – really, really really WRONG – you know, not being based on anything I actually witnessed or a credible witness I actually spoke to or the court records or anything admissible in front of a judge or anything like that I mean I’m only expressing my OPINION mind you….

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

I would think soulless monster was worked in there somewhere. Along with worthless as a lover.

And I’m sure Toot countered with “I was misled! She brainwashed me into marrying her. Except she changed, I didn’t. Which is why I’m a recovering ex-husband or something.”

Deposition, page 13, line 22: It was his non-functioning penis, penis, penis, LOL…..

23. Because olo says:

Translation: “Milo, please notice meeee!!!”

24. pineapple's welcome wagon says:

Tried to sign up for the mothership but it keeps telling me to check my email for a password that never shows up….. not in spam either.

Maybe I don’t know the secret handshake?

25. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Reported at Atlas shurgs: Another great deal Preezydunce Obungle made with Islamist “moderates” with GOP Congressional approval. As usual, they managed to waste 1/2 a billion taxpayer dollars, lose all the weapons and equipment, lose all the training and intel and gain no benefit from having these paltry 50 boots on the ground since they have all ran off. Presumably to join the enemy whom I’m sure they fear way more than the US, who clearly don’t want to get within 30,000 ft of the joint.

26. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

JCPenney Employee Sent Home for Wearing ‘Too Short’ Shorts — That She Bought at JCPenney lgf.bz/1LPCdes
    57 minutes ago

Mr. Toot applies his superior intellect and business acumen and concludes that any clothing JCPenney sells they should automatically allow their employees to wear to work. I suppose that includes ragged acid washed knee-ripped jeans, tank and tube tops for summer days, thong bikinis, a jogging suit, a parka, yoga pants, and of course the ultimate professional wear. Yes plaid flannel and black T

• Because olo says:

Toot: Liquor store clerk fired due to alcohol problem. Corporation guilty of making liquor too available.

With laptop conveniently placed to hide the ever expanding pannus, pannus, pannus, lol.

28. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Mr. Toots favorite candidate the Shillbag has declared her campaign shall be carbon neutral!!!

Right before boarding a private chartered plane, that is. http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/28/politics/hillary-clinton-carbon-neutral-campaign-2016/index.html

Never mind she took 200 private flights as senator and traveled by private plane in 2013 & 14 to promote a book. And lives in a big house and enjoys all the luxuries and is a big fucking crooked liar about virtually everything, including this.

She has pledged as Preezydunce to power every single US home with renewable energy by 2027! Two years after she would have left office if she got two terms if she got elected. Pinky promise hope to die! But you have to elect her. Otherwise she’s going to get pissed and go back to shitting all over the planet as much as she wants.

29. JimboXL says:

Trump is so popular now because in comparison, the rest of the candidates on both side are so danged tiring, out of touch, boring, lame and worthless. Since he can say whatever he wants apparently, note how he experienced no drop after tearing down the cracked edifice of the lame DOPe, McCain, no doubt the DOPe and the Aborticratic party will conspire to remove him anyway possible with any allegation possible or who knows what else.

• JimboXL says:

But Dims will say it’s great he’s in because it means their lame candidates win by default. Where are Dims going to hold their exciting debates with their glue horse candidates, in an upscale nursing home for retired politicians?

30. swamprat says:

Charles Johnson ‏@Green_Footballs · 19m19 minutes ago
    RH Reality Check finds possible criminal behavior by the anti-choice fanatics behind the Planned Parenthood videos http://lgf.bz/1U57TTP

• swamprat says:

Oh my goodness! This changes Everything!
      Hold the presses!
      An organization with no jurisdiction anywhere thinks there might be a possibility that criminal charges might be placed.
      ‘Cause one of the aliases used by the sting operation is the name of A REAL PERSON! A REAL REAL PERSON WHO WAS KNOWN TO THE HEAD STINGER AND WHO IS OK WITH ABORTION!
      Oh my!

So I’ll just forget that I saw someone agree to sell off fetus scraps for low rate shipping and handling fees.
      That said and done, here is a question.
      If abortion is legal, is it not legal to sell off the “Industrial Waste” generated by this “business”?
      Disgust and morality aside, once done, how have they violated the law?

Anyone?

Ist fur der medical research; many will be benefitted…
      Just be asken der I. G. Farben!

Call me when Reality Check has the power to issue an arrest warrant.

31. Speranza says:

Mr. Toot being a welfare Quern herself, fantasizes about all the f*cking eclairs and ring-dings he could gorge himself on if he had a fraction of Trump’s dough!

32. Because olo says:

33. Because olo says:

Worse?

• JimboXL says:

…like allocating a jillion more dollars for education and welfare. What other issues matter?

34. poteen2 says:

I noticed the top/bottom comments thingy is gone but the Dingylator is still there. When did that happen?

35. JimboXL says:

Killing unborn babies is ok, but video taping the glutenous PP reps doing their best Josef Mengele impressions as they stuff their faces and laugh is very bad. Let’s just be clear on that, ok right winguuurs.

they can claim to high heaven about editing etc but the fact remains the images are gruesome and they’re being hung out to dry by their own words. PP isn’t giving campaign donations – they’re buying protection.

• JimboXL says:

The real criminal is the person forcing them to act like the heartless, cold, ghouls. Surely they are as warm and friendly as Mr.Rogers when not on camera.

• ISpeakJive says:

Isn’t it a huge, honking conflict of interest to both “harvest” (such a gross word) the tissue and sell it? There’s no incentive to limit the supply. Disgusting.

Duck and cover!! 😆

• Juan Epstein says:

Still doesn’t justify the tin cup.

Has it moved. We should mention it at Twitter so that John Nolte of Breitbart can mock it again and force Fatty to withdraw some more money to donate. He’s coming up on three months….

By “site-wide redesign” Chunkles means he’s adding more and bigger tip jar and gofundme buttons.

More pop-up ads featuring Asian escort services and toenail fungus cures are sure to be included. 😆

• Speranza says:

He would be better off, actually maybe not, if he took his dusty old guitar out, got it tuned, playing the oldies but goodies by the freeway with a bucket for tips.

Of course, Speranza, this is L.A., so there are more talented people playing guitars on the street for $$.

And, of course, I’m sure all the primo offramps are already spoken for.

Better hurry – comments at Twitter are pretty much unanimous that your site sucks in its current form.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

38. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

RT @SarahKSilverman: Abortion is still legal in the great U.S of A. It would be insane not to use fetal tissue 4 science & education in su…
    3 hours ago

Toot tries to get in good with SS on Twitter. A person of quality as he has counseled Twitter about. Seems like a good fit along with Bob Cesspools poopcasts and news of Ginger poop sightings.

39. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Looks like the bars are closing and the loons are logging onto Twitter now.
    10 hours ago

Toot mocks people who have a social life. Evidently he thinks he’s mentally healthy for being on Twitter all day and night spewing vitriol and hate up until it’s time to watch zombies get shot in the face or something.

Or maybe people are getting up for work.
      You remember WORK, don’t you Fatass?
      You used to have 15,000 people on your blog that did.
      Now? Not so much.
      Consider this: If that “GoFundMe” page had gone up in 2004, you’d have reached your goal and then some.

I think you should shoot for $5K by Labor Day!

• trebob says:

Considering he hasn’t had a donation since the $10 nine days ago, he should probably make his goal $3K by labor day. 🙂

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

It’s gotta really burn his ass that Geller pays herself $200 large a year. And Trump’s a milti-billionaire. And Glenn Greenwald runs a $250 mil media empire. Even Ginger has wealthy sponsors and clients that send him off to do oppo research and what not. And he’s not even age thirty. Pollack, Shapiro, Nolte and the others at Breitbart seem to be doing pretty well with contributing writers all over the US and Britain, doing various podcasts and appearing on TV.

Meanwhile Toot goes on Cesspool’s poopcast and blathers on about his forgotten career as a mediocre sideman and gets cutoff abruptly and FORGETS!! to mention his GoFundMe swindle page! Priceless! I guess he can at take solace there wasn’t much oppurtunity lost since only about 10 people were listening anyway counting us! What a schmutz face.

40. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

The Mr. Toot of cartooning (except Rall actually makes a living at it), has had to eat his words after trying to smear the LAPD. And lost his cartoon placement with even the crappy libtard rag LA Times. Couldn’t happen to a bigger ass. I went to school with Rall in Kettering and he was a little pissant weasel then and has not changed one iota in adulthood. He acted the superior prick except he got C grades. He was pushed around by bullies but then turned on those of us who attempted to give him moral support. He made it clear NO ONE would be his friend. After that he became universally hated which as you can see continues to be his goal even today.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Also, Rall was not even known for being good at art in school. Which I suppose is why his cartoons suck.