Dangerously paranoid, angry and unhinged…

It’s a slow night, so I decided to don the BRC wetsuit (yeah, it still smells like ISTE no matter what we do to disinfect it) and stole a small sample of The Swamp. Those idiots are amazing.

1507018 LGF Dopiness 1

Huh. Four updingys on the incomprehensible illogic by long-time lizard-lapper Freetoken. Republicans are segregationists? George Wallace was a Republican? Whatcha smokin’, Freetoken?

But it gets even stranger.

150718 Kragar 1

Happy Warrior has always been a naive dimwit, but he’s outdone himself with Comment 70.
Then Kragar (proud to be kafir) tossed the bombshell that he served in the military for 8-1/2 years. For which country? I don’t recall him mentioning his service before, let alone which branch, but this comment struck me cold:

150718 Kragar 2

Dangerously paranoid, angry and unhinged… and he’s armed.

126 Comments on “Dangerously paranoid, angry and unhinged…”

I always laugh when I see liberal weenies go “keyboard commando” and get all chest thumpy when pondering the idea that they might eventually get an ass kicking from people who are tired of their insipid nonsense.

As far as Krager (Proud To Be an Imbecile) goes, The bullshit meter pegged with his sudden “revelation” that he “served 8.5 years”.

I think the only thing he served for 8.5 years were Big Macs and french fries. 😆

2. It’s weird how the more the left wins, the angrier and more miserable they get.

• Because olo says:

Kinda like when a dog chases a car. Once the car stops, now what?

To be honest, I don’t like it when either side starts talking about going to war against the other political factions, using actual musketry. Get a grip, people.

Also, Kragar is full of shit. He would have mentioned his long military career long ago, if that was a real thing. Shaddap, Kaffir! 😆

Just remember. These idiots vote.

I’d like to know how Kragar plans on raiding a person’s arsenal without getting killed. Is he that stupid? Dumbass.

5. kbdabear says:

Hey Toot, better get to the OFFICE to stop this bickering at Nutroots

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Oh man. Who’s the bigger special snowflake losers? The illegals or the BLMers? Answer: Teh Gheys!!! LOL!

Shut up! No YOU shut up! No you! and so on.

6. kbdabear says:

Popcorn time for Nutroots watchers …

Progressive racial fissure ruptures at Netroots Nation (#NN15)(#BlackLivesMatter)

All I could think of when I read that & watched the vines was that they all sounded like out-of-control brats and useless/impotent hippy parents trying to control them.

• pineapple says:

If their movement is this unorganized and undisciplined I think they can be ignored. If you are a advocacy group that alienates everyone else you’ve lost your way.

The moderator should be arrested on the spot and deported, then he can get in line and attempt to do it right. I’ve gone through the process for someone close to me, took seven years, and piles of cash. That person is a citizen now. That’s why every immigrant that has entered legally should be outraged about illegal immigration and amnesty. Maybe they should demand all the fees they paid returned.

Not for nothing, but the GOP is just as fractured and contentious as the nutroots, right about now. There are so many candidates, and the various factions are throwing incendiary devices around. I don’t know how a viable candidate is going to emerge on the conservative side, right now.

Which is not to ignore or fail to appreciate the internecine bloodshed on the Left. Bring out the knives, kids! 😆

7. kbdabear says:

8. kbdabear says:

Mods. have a comment with tweet about Nutroots stuck in moderation purgatory

Don’t forget: Platform for virulent anti-Semitic blood libels akin to Stromfront.

Not deleted.

Endorsed.

Office.

Ack.

10. poteen2 says:

Their fantasy worlds are becoming their only worlds.
    The biggest ‘issues’ all of them have are with laziness, stupidity, cowardice and lying.
    In their ‘Avenging Angel’ fantasies all the RWNJ baddies are quietly lined up in their theater seats and frisked before entry.

11. Because olo says:

The mind boggles….

Erk….Ack…

Here’s another gem.

Are you kidding me?! You and your rpals will vote for the democrat candidate even if he/she/it wears a KKK getup festooned with confederate flags during his/her/its entire campaign.

I can’t even… 😆 😆 😆

Tweeted by a self-loathing white guy. Good grief!

• Because olo says:

Translation: the problem is all those other while males, not meeeeeeeeee.

And these are the same jerks telling us not to lump all muslims into one category.

• pineapple says:

I think he needs to go and suck a big b …….. oh boy I better stop there.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

You first honky. Give up all your ill-gotten white privilege property to a minority today. If you do we will. We promise.

14. windbag says:

The GOP collects social security.

Yes, many do. Since the gov’t forced them to contribute to the pension plan at gunpoint, why wouldn’t they collect what is rightfully theirs?

Liberals are cartoon characters. Childish ones. Their worldview is that of a six year old. I don’t listen to Rush, so my experience with and impression of liberals is based on direct contact and interaction on the internet. Based on that, it’s fairly obvious that many liberals are insane, immoral, hypocritical, nasty beings.

LGF is the cesspool where the rejects of leftists are flushed away.

The words posted by libs at LGF speak volumes about their mental/emotional state. I’m shocked if any of them have meaningful jobs/careers.

Indeed. It’s not a government handout you dirtbags. I paid into it. My employers paid into it. it was not optional. Got it now? But then again, your nimrod leader believes evolution and mutation are the same thing.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

If I could have put my social security money into Google stock since they went public I could retire now. So yeah, when I can get that back from their stealing it for their wasteful and crooked uses I’m going to.

Hillary’s so black, she plays “Play That Funky Music White Boy” on her grammyphone.

16. pineapple has a PhD in drinks with little umbrellas says:

I think Kragar PROUD TO BE KAFIR is a Marine vet…… says so right there in his Twitter profile.

Found a pic of him in training.

He’s rattling the tin cup first thing this morning. Loser.

18. windbag says:

Libtards can’t bring themselves to admit the obvious concerning this guy.

• pineapple says:

I know they are hard at work trying to establish a motive.

• Because olo says:

They already know that. Every mass killing that isn’t caused by white racism is caused by poverty. Everybody knows that.

These poor souls just need jobs.

Of course, this asswipe had an engineering degree. Hard NOT to get a job, with one of those, provided you aren’t busy traveling to Jordan and planning atrocities.

• Because olo says:

Actually, it can be, but not if your name is Mohammad.

19. “Dangerously paranoid, angry and unhinged…”

Says the losers that have stalked a single blog and blogger for years. Priceless.

• Minnow says:

by your handling of the English language, I would say your username might be more appropriate as “Butcher Matt” or “I’mAnIdiot”.

“Says the losers…”

Real firm grip there Doc.

Dr. Matt has a doctorate in what now? Was it carrots?

• pineapple says:

I’m in moderation hell….. someone should see and post some of the Godfrey Elfwick Twitter smackdown on Matt.

It’s hilarious!

Pineapple.
        Dr. Matt has retreated behind the twitter wall. He’s a bloody coward.
        His tweets are unavailable.

@DrMatthew’s Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @DrMatthew’s Tweets and complete profile. Click the “Follow” button to send a follow request.

• Because olo says:

Cock-a-Doodle-Do.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

I believe the Dr. stands for door.

• pineapple says:

Hahahahaa

Godfrey Elfwick laughs at you Matt.

• Juan Epstein says:

Courage.

You’ll be rewarded when he gets back to the office.

• windbag says:

Your dissent is welcome here. Mostly for entertainment purposes, but free speech is celebrated here, unlike your fat master’s swamp.

Losers? Opinion.
      Stalkers? You conflate stalking with mocking. Consult Webster, then get back to us on that one.

Evidence of dangerous paranoia, please? Same with unhinged behavior? Those are lefty traits.

I’ll give you anger, because when horrible people like the swamp dwellers at LGF excuse jihadist monsters, it does get a rational person’s ire up.

You’re a coward. Asshole.
      Why are you here? Stalker!!

Someone tipped off the lizard lappers I guess.
        I miss WindUpBird. At least he was entertaining.

The Elfwick family album. AWESOME!!!!

• pineapple says:

I got them through Godfrey Elfwick’s Twitter page…. sure Matt’s tweets aren’t there but Godfrey Elfwick’s responses to him are great without Matt’s tweets.

Right Sparky. And just HOW many tweets does Fatty McPonytail send out about Chuck Johnson in a day? And you’re so scared of real debate you protect your pathetic Twitter account.

Oh and by the way? We don’t need GoFundMe to keep our site alive.

• Because olo says:

And this site probably gets more traffic.

Office. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

“Let’s play Doctor” Matt is another one who is following more than he’s followed. Never a good sign.

Dr. Matt
        @DrMatthew

Conservatism is a VILE disease caused by generations of inbreeding. And, yes, I am a doctor, veteran, a firearm owner, and I’m not politically correct.
        Blue America
        goo.gl/ZkzAji
        Joined March 2009

Quite a piece of work.

“Matt” is a fictional creation. I’m 100% sure of it. Uses the kind of jibba-jabba only a libturded dumbass would come up with. 😆

• Professor Pakimon PhD says:

I am a professor, generalissimo, a Death Ray owner and I’m not a sock created by a fat, ponytailed loser.

Heh.

I love the internet. It’s a magical place where all your dreams come true! 😆

P.S. – Dr. Matt, you are forbidden to read of this site, or any site that is not approved by your morbidly-obese master. Many others have felt the sting of the ban-stick, for venturing beyond the invisible fence surrounding the swamp. Just a heads-up.

Whether it be Halloween or a comics convention, the ladies’ costumes tend to take a certain…attitude? And we don’t have a problem with it. You do you, girls. So to speak. 🙂

22. Because olo says:

That woman looks an awful lot like Toot.

23. Because olo says:

Obviously, the man is on the secret payroll of Exxon-Mobil. Like every other scientist who has publicly acknowledged the truth about Global Climate Chaos OMFG.

Fatass wishes someone would pay him, for insisting that billions will die from carbon dioxide poisoning. Why is he forced to beg, so unsuccessfully, in such an embarrasing manner? Throw him a frickin’ bone, Gorebots!

24. Because olo says:

• pineapple says:

Depression? Boy do I feel dumb….. it thought it was something else all together.

Aw, he was depressed. Poor guy. I know when I get depressed, the first thing I do is go and shoot a bunch of American servicemen to make me feel better. There’s just nothing like it.

25. Because olo says:

26. Because olo says:

“It’s a slow night, so I decided to don the BRC wetsuit (yeah, it still smells like ISTE no matter what we do to disinfect it)”

Tried Ozone?

27. JustOne says:

So Charles talks to Stackizshort on twitter? LOL He must not know she’s on the outs with most of the Ferguson crew. https://twitter.com/stackizshort

• Because olo says:

“Hiding from the suspend-o-account gremlins.”

Like Toot.

• Because olo says:

Actually, she retooted a couple of his more banal toots. They don’t seem to be interacting in any meaningful way.

28. Because olo says:

Take it from an expert…

29. Voltaire's Crack says:

What would Avanti say?

Are you here Avanti?

30. pineapple says:

So much stupidity over there I’ll just pick DOPE FISH this time (aptly named).
    thedopefishlives
    Jul 19, 2015 • 4:52:01pm

“We get a lot of different types here. The one thing is that we’re mostly towards the middle of the spectrum, either left or right. Extremists of both flavors don’t really fit in all that well.”

Quit with the bullshit DOPE FISH.

The right-wing is NOT tolerated period, nor anyone straying from Obamabot-land.

In Obamabot-land the economy is just fine.

Government’s own figures show 10.5% unemployment today. Your “troll” speaks the truth about the ever increasing debt and that kind of talk will not be tolerated.

Yea I guess it’s “extreme” to say the economy sucks when the economy sucks. LGF logic on display.

31. Because olo says:

Hot from the office:

32. pineapple says:

At least Jeb did something right.

2012

• kbdabear says:

If Ollie had asked George Duke, he would have said “I don’t know if Barry is a racist, but he is a deadbeat”

• Abu's: He's Dead, Jim says:

Great response, Fuckface. Willis would have to dig up Duke’s remains to pose the question, shithead.

George Duke (January 12, 1946 – August 5, 2013)

• Abu says:

My bad. I didn’t see 2012. Rats.

• Because olo says:

If Ollie had asked George Duke, he would have said Johnson? Charlie? Not ringing any bells.

Except he wasn’t working with either one of them at the time. And when the time came to do a tribute Album to Duke, neither Stanley Clarke or Al Jarreau wanted to include Pudgy Digits the bass player.

More settled-science, this time in regards to everyone’s favorite bogeyman food, high-fructose corn syrup. Turns out, it’s absolutely no different than common table sugar, in its effects. Sugar is sugar. Fruit has lots of fructose in it, by the way, and Weight Watchers says you can eat all the fruit you want, without incurring any points.

34. kbdabear says:

Barzini is dead … so are Philip Tattaglia…Stracci… Cuneo … Moe Greene

Heh.

• Abu says:

Too bad Ginger didn’t tweet out several requests for his followers to report Fuckface. Hopefully Twitter gives Mr. Office a timeout, lol.

ICYMI, Toot is trying to gain (regain?) favor with O. Willis, a racist moron accusing Toot of being a racist. Can’t get no Black cred. 🙂

• Because olo says:

Olo.

Charles C. Johnson retweeted
        Dr. Matt ‏@DrMatthew Jul 18
        BREAKING! EXCLUSIVE! Cyberstalker #ChuckCJohnson Suspended by Twitter….AGAIN!! http://lgf.bz/1THDMh4
        View summary 3 retweets 2 favorites
        Reply Retweet3 Favorite2 Follow

Charles C. Johnson retweeted
        Dr. Matt ‏@DrMatthew Jul 18
        Fat, drunk, ginger, and stupid is no way to go through life, #ChuckCJohnson.
        1 retweet 0 favorites
        Reply Retweet1 Favorite Follow

I’m only 99% sure “Matt” is Chunky, after seeing this display of dumbth. 😆

You’re really bad at the internet, Fatass. No wonder you’re broke, your blog is dead, and you have only the amount of Twitter-followers you can pay for.

Spare us your righteousness about comment sections.

You allow virulent anti-Semitism on your site.

You provide the platform.

You host nazis.

Office.

He does all that nasty, and his BMI is off-the-charts, too. It’s tempting karmic fate, I tell ya. God hates ugly.

37. Because olo says:

Is the emoticon in Gus’ Tweet supposed to resemble his lips sucking on Charles’ cork?

• Because olo says:

The box in the middle is sposed to be a Japanese character that none of out computers can render. He uses it anyway because reasons.

So it does have something to do with bukkake. Thanks.

To me, it looks like the view from inside the dumpster, when a happy hobo is lifting the lid to inspect the day’s harvest. “Hello-o-o, Banquet buddies!”

What brought on the Glenn Beck spasm, tonight? Did he find a rubber frog? See a frog documentary on Discovery?

Idiocy…

…and “TigerLil” is a marketing communications professional and a teacher in Chicago.