Iran hasn’t slaughtered our sailors; Update Dire Straits flounces with grace!

Eight  to  thirteen years ago did you ever think that you would see such anti-Semitic drivel as this skank wrote? What is worse is that nobody called him out on it – not Charles, Alouette or Lawhawk. This is the true mentality of an LGF Progressive – anti-Semitic, pro genocide, and conspiratorial . By the way John_Manyjars who ever the fuck you are, Israel was investigated and cleared of a pre-meditated attack on the USS Liberty (you must be a paleocon at heart) and Iran has killed 241 US Marines at the Beirut barracks as well as hundreds of American soldiers through Iranian supplied IED’s. As for Alouette who thinks that Iran and America would make  great allies against ISIS, Iran executes gays (that’s ok at least they are not  Republicans), is the leading sponsor of international terror (responsible for the bombing of the Buenos Aires Jewish Center), and all in all  treats women like shit.

Israel welfare

Update: Daedlus  Dire Straits has emailed us with screenshots of her flounce.

John_ManyjarsJohn_Manyjars2

She did not stop with this comment, she mocked Charles Johnson’s let us say un-Olympian physique.

John_Manyjars3

John_Manyjars4

You go girl!

Update II: Dire Straits continued to rip into the LGFers.

John_Manyjars5

John_Manyjars6

John_Manyjars7

John_Manyjars8

John_Manyjars10

John_Manyjars11

She is ruthless!

216 Comments on “Iran hasn’t slaughtered our sailors; Update Dire Straits flounces with grace!”

1. kbdabear says:

Hmmm… no begging bowl appeals yet $100 was dropped into the kitty by an “anonymous” donor not long after Nolte’s mocking tweet

Self-funded beggars will be the death of begging as a profession. 😆

Those $160 of “anonymous” donations must’ve really put a dent in Chunkles’ Cheetos fund.

Only massive stinging butthurt would compel Chunky to make such a sacrifice. 😆

Yeah, I do notice that whenever he gets picked on for his GoFundMe page he immediately issues a plea which magically results in anonymous donations.

• pineapple on pizza says:

I think $100 of it came from Eric the Fruity Bat…… to get back at Nolte or something.

The rest…….was Fatso chumming.

Nah, if it was someone who cared about Fatty he’d sign his name and encourage his followers to contribute likewise.

Agreed. None of his paltry legion of sycophants would donate, but if they did by some miracle, it would never be anonymously. They’d be looking for full recognition from the Fat One.

2. kbdabear says:

“Dishonestly Edited Video”… Of course, because Proggie Ghouls could NEVER do anything evil

Really? Kirstin Powers is not right wing.
      You, however, just wait for TPM to give you your marching orders.

3. kbdabear says:

The reason Toot is desperately trying to deflect this…

It makes him look like a monstrous fascist creep for defending this….

• ISpeakJive says:

Really? They are losing? I think they might be winning this particular one, dumbo.

Once again, on the losing side of the issue. They released the UNEDITED video. Oh, and PP official admitted to committing a felony. They are now under investigation in Texas.

And Louisiana.

Nontroversy. Move along. Fireworks factory. Does anyone smell smoke?

• pineapple says:

Standard libtard deflection.

Proclaim loudly statements like “absurd lies!” “fake outrage!” “Benghazi” “nothing to see here!”

Repeat over and over again, get others to do it too. Laugh a lot about a subject that at its root is not funny..

This is not going to go well for them. They keep hitching their carts to the wrong causes and it makes them look stupid. Michael Brown anyone?

Rush is on it big time today.

• PeteP says:

The Fattest Man on the Internet gets it wrong again.

4. pineapple says:

Copied from LGF…….. Dire Straights is letting loose on Fatso Fuckface AKA Toot.

Before he deletes it

More to come next post

108

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/lgfu.png
    Dire Straits
    Jul 14, 2015 7:46:15pm

-15
    down
    up

To John_Manyers
    Why you piece of filth and excrement (note that I do not say human excrement because a Jew hating mother fucker such as yourself is not a human) you sound like you are Pat Buchanan’s bastard offspring. Why don’t you have the guts and say that the Jews deliberately attacked an American ship killing 34 sailors? The fact that 6 investigations (4 being from the U.S. Navy) came to the conclusion that it was a case of misidentification during a time of combat is just an unimportant matter I suppose. Also I guess you never heard of the U.S.S. Stark incident (May 17, 1987) when an Iraqi jet attacked an American ship killing 37 sailors (which was also said to be one of misidentification). Needless to say the Iran Air Flight 655 incident (July 3, 1988) where the U.S.S. Vincennes shot down a passenger plane killing 265 people is not part of your frame of reference either. As for the Israelis being “welfare” recipients, you clearly have your fat head up your fat ass. Israel gets military credits which it uses to purchase American equipment right here in the good old USA.

Your beloved Iran is a terrorist nation which kills homosexuals, non Muslims, and stones women to death i.e. (a perfect place for a girlie-man such as yourself to live) as well as being a rogue nation responsible for killing couple of hundred Marines in Beirut in 1983, taking our embassy personnel hostage in 1979 in Tehran, and was a major player in the deaths of our young men in Iraq, as well as being the number one supporter of terrorism.

Benjamin Netanyahu is twice the man your formerly coke sniffing Pretender-in-Chief will ever be and frankly since you are so sanguine about the Jewish State being nuked I hope you fucking drop dead way before that ever happens, you sexually incompetent, piece of shit.

Just lurking on this hellhole makes me feel dirty.

Charles Johnson I hope you are pleased by the quality of commentary you have on your blog and really believe that you prefer scum such as John_Manyars to the great people who posted back in the early 00’s. Bashing the Jewish nation will still not get you past the door of the leftist blogosphere because frankly nobody likes a fucking turncoat even if they defect to your side, you could ask Benedict Arnold about that if he were alive. At least lefties such as SanFranciscoZionist and Ludwig saw through your anti-Semitic blog and left.

5. pineapple says:

115

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/lgfu.png
    Dire Straits
    Jul 14, 2015 7:50:05pm

-17
    down
    up

re: #103 Charles Johnson

You really have sunk to a new low by allowing anti-Semitic comments to stand in this dung heap. You are a fat overweight coward who has not updated your 10 year old avatar. Are you embarrassed over your corpulent appearance?

You are a fat pig and a loser!

124

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/lgfu.png
    Dire Straits
    Jul 14, 2015 7:53:23pm

-13
    down
    up

Charles, be a man and update your avatar you fat pathetic welfare drug addicted walrus clone.

Fuck you and that out of date ponytail you rode on.

• Daedalus says:

What a coincidence. I just updated the thread with screenshots sent to me by Dire Straits. She really unloaded on Charles.

• pineapple says:

Your/her version looks better.

Is Dire Straits someone who we already have in our playpen? If not, please please please red rover, red rover, let Dire Straits come over!!

Never mind – she’s here! So who’s in charge of the chips and dip for the welcome party? Bunk’s in charge of the martinis!

6. OLT's We've Struck Ponytail Grease says:

YOU SUNK HIS FUTON!

7. Because olo says:

Holy shirt.

8. Because olo says:

“At least lefties such as SanFranciscoZionist and Ludwig saw through your anti-Semitic blog and left.”

Not exactly. IIRC, there was some slutshamng and fatshaming involved in the Chief Science Officer’s departure. He didn’t exactly go willingly.

• Dire Straits says:

That’s ok, my goal was to stir the shit storm. What difference does it make ? I wish the Blimp would try to pick me up in a bar so I coould pour a drink on his fat head and then call the cops on him. It would be a riot to get a mug shot of him with that puffy face.

9. Because olo says:

Notice this plea comes AFTER John Nolte and others made fun of his GoFundMe page. And suddenly $160 in donations shows up. Probably paid for by Fatty McToot with previous donations.

If GoFundMe were honest, I would think they would show total WITHDRAWAL of funds as well so that you can see that he’s actually propping up new donations with money from old ones. Wouldn’t surprise me if all he’s really gotten is the first anonymous funding of something like $1000 that he keeps recycling.

Nazi pigstuy you got there, Chaim.

11. Dire Straits says:

Hi guys: my make up was running down my face because I was laughing so hard taking on that grotesque blimp. I have been waiting for the right moment to flounce. I must say I felt unclean (like curious Lurker during that time of month) going over there. I have one more sock to use up. My other ID at LGF is for one of the most hard core lefties over there. I interact with all the “stars ” over there including Kragar, Alouette, Shiplord Kirel, Lawhawk, and ProTardis Liberal.

• Juan Epstein says:

Don’t worry. None of them read here.

• Juan Epstein says:

And thank you for your response to that nazi pig.

• Because olo says:

We haven’t had a good flounce since the Baltimore obits.

• Dire Straits says:

It was long over due. I noticed Heracles thread and decided to finally flounce. My boyfriend is Jewish and I hate anti Semites, posting from my Smart Phone is not easy. I never took a screen shot before and am happy it worked.

• swamprat says:

Glad to see you!
      Welcome.

• Dire Straits says:

Hey thanks . I feel like the Spy Who Came in From the Cold. Or should I say the Cheetos pantry .

• pineapple says:

Good jub!

I still have my account…….. it would be great to go out that way someday.

It will be best when the blob is AFK (on the shitter dropping a Dr. Matt).

• pineapple on pizza says:

It’s going to drive them crazy to figure out who you are.

Without going into detail, there is a reason I call myself pineapple.

• Dire Straits says:

I posted somewhat at LGF the last couple of years he was sane (2006 – 08). Quietly left without flouncing or getting banned in the Late Spring of 2009 when it was obvious he was going hard Left. I was buddies with Zulubaby, Grayp and m on the dead threads. We had a real koffee klatch going.

• pineapple on pizza says:

When it became all OWS all the time, late 2011, I bolted out of boredom.

12. swamprat says:

I love the smell of burnt rayon in the evening. It smells like … … … mockery!

I can’t beleive she mentioned the avatar.

14. Dire Straits says:

By the way Chuckie your hair looks awfully thin. Is that why you now wear a Baseball cap? Time to call Bosley Hair Replacement!

15. Dire Straits says:

Charlie is it GoFundme or Gofuckme? I think it’s the latter.

They released the 3 hr unedited video, Charline.

17. pineapple on pizza says:

Flouncing is cool when Toot is not around.

They are all beside themselves not knowing what to do in the absence of daddy.

“We have a problem here!” Um um “Fuck You…… um um “this is some weak-sauce flouncing” um um “Jesus. Go away you fucking asshole” Funny stuff!

• Because olo says:

He used to have guardian lizards with access to the nuke button. No longer the case? Is he so paranoid that he won’t deputize anybody? Yikes.

• Dire Straits says:

Sharmuta used to be the number 1 Lizard Monitor I recall.

I remember Sharmie freaking with the delete button when I did my flounce (in 3 parts) at 3:00 in the morning. Hera was in charge of getting the screen shots.

• pineapple on pizza says:

Blind Frog Belly White (Gene Jockey) actually rebutted your flounce point by point.

All i can say is…… Koo Koo!

18. Because olo says:

19. swamprat says:

That comment stay up for almost 8 hours before Dire Straits jumped in his poo.
    That was beautiful.

You wish you were getting the attention you constantly whine about. 😆

21. Because olo says:

• kbdabear says:

Yes, because we know how loony those “Bald Eagle avatars” which have been the symbol of the nation since it’s founding are.

Crescent on a rainbow flag, let Toot give you a big smelly hug

Obese ponytailed shut-in with a hilariously out of date avatar? GoFundMe bio says “popular” & “hard-hitting”? Allow me to introduce you to endless mocking and ridicule. 😆

Nice flounce, Dire Straits. 😆

23. Dire Straits says:

I’ve been having more fun with the losers over there. The Angel Girl dished out some butthurt.

24. pineapple on pizza says:

wheat-doggiestyle-mailgate the ex pat who had to flee to some bumfuck place in China, seems to be impressed with your skills Dire.

“Dire Straits (a user, not the band) was insulting Charles, Alouette and The War TARDIS, but mostly Charles. Something to do with the Iran deal and latent hostility toward anyone associated with LGF.”

• swamprat says:

Or it could have been the Anti-Israel style anti Semitism that charles allows now that he’s not a conservative.

Spin, lie, deflect.

Lgf has turned away from Israel.

• Dire Straits says:

Wow that guy is a real Shitlock Holmes

Amazing that telling the truth about three complete wastes of skin over at the Swamp now qualifies as insulting.

Tell us, Wheaties – is Fatty McGordo fat or isn’t he?
      Is that a 10 year-old avatar or isn’t it?

This guy…

26. swamprat says:

Charles Johnson ‏@Green_Footballs · 24m24 minutes ago
    In the full video the Planned Parenthood rep makes it VERY clear she’s not selling body parts. She says that explicitly.

18 retweets 11 favorites  Reply Retweet 18 Favorite 11

**************************************************************************

Andrew Sillyman ‏@Andrew_Sillyman · 13m13 minutes ago
    @Green_Footballs how did she come up w a price range then??

9:39 PM – 14 Jul 2015 · Details

27. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Ha! Just read this. Awsome flounce!

28. curioussmirker says:

Great flounce! John_Manyjars sounds like a typical knuckle-dragging Jew-hating moron.

29. KGB says:

Nearly an hour and a half went by between Dire Straits’ first post taking on the anti-semite and her last post about Charles. What’s in hell is going on over at LGF? Where was the vaunted corrolator tool? What happened to the flashing red light whenever posts critical of Chunky appear? Someone check his Twitter timeline to see if he was busy sharting leftwing talking points or grinding his organ for tips duing that time.

The Corrolator Tool™ has been recoded to sniff out skulking Ginger Chucks roaming on Twitter.

Dual functionality is beyond its programming.

Bad craziness at The Bog ensues… 😆

Shows you how effing SLOW it’s gotten over there. I think Earth2Moonbat and I were deleted less than 10 minutes after posting.

• Because olo says:

I think that simply indicates that he has nobody over there he can trust to keep an eye on things. They’re all potential socks now. Every last one. Back then, the monitor lizards deleted everything. Now, he has to roll out of the futon and put the Dew bottles away first. Because he can’t trust anybody.

Must suck to be a paranoid delusional weirod.

30. rain of lead says:

whew, after reading that awesome takedown I need a cig….and I don’t even smoke
    well done

Did Gus drop his chicken pot pie on the floor?

Maybe he dropped his Obamaphone into his chicken pot pie. 😆

Maybe he was referring to this “incident” that happened while he was scrounging for dinner.

Hey Gus! A few words of advice. Stick to dumpsters! 😆

• Because olo says:

He subscribes to the Icarus Toot school of science: before there was a theory, there was no gravity. There for it’s Issac’s fault.

32. Abu bin Squid says:

Three cheers for Dire Straits! Lol and a few snorts. What a great way to start my day.

Indeed. Golf claps all around.
      Did we cross post this over at the Mother Ship? We should – Fatass butt kicking might be a welcome diversion.

33. PeteP says:

That flounce has gotta be up there with one of the best. Must have been a helluva of shock for Fatso to have someone tell him some hard truths about himself on his own blog.

34. windbag says:

That was funny.

35. poteen2 says:

Good job Dire, but I’d bust a nut laughing if ‘John Manyjars’ turned out to be a TFK sock.
    Damn Apache are clever that way. 🙂

36. Dire Straits says:

Did you notice how those dopes started down dinging me? The fools should have realized that since I was flouncing I was hoping for a ton of down dings.

37. pineapple on pizza says:

I always wanted to type something like “Charles is a fat pig, downding me if you agree”

Their little brains would melt.

That whole upding downding thing is immature silliness.

38. Because olo says:

“Office”? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Awesome flounce! 😆

Tell us how the 3 hr video is a lie and edited.

When you get back to your office!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!

41. pineapple says:

Dr. Matt says:

“What are the laws about recording someone without their permission?”

Oh I don’t know Dr Matt….. What are the laws about harvesting someone’s organs without their permission?

Pretend Dr Matt is a lowlife scumbag.

Applies to PHONE recordings, dumb shit and for video – where you have a reasonable expectation of privacy (which would NOT be a restaurant). Or do you think those TV news crews run down everyone in camera range and get a signed release?

My guess is they checked with lawyers well in advance of this.

How is the 3 hour video bogus, Fonzi?

• Juan Epstein says:

But there’s an unedited 3 hour video.

Why do you keep saying “heavliy edited”.

Even the Pres of PP didn’t dispute what was said.

Get back to your office, Fonzi!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!

You’re weird.

• Juan Epstein says:

And clearly he didn’t read the response to PP statement. That same company that advertizes the service claims 4 TIMES that it will boost the clinic financially. How would that be if they were just “reimbursed’?

We know you had to wait so long to get the TPM email, but you’re in menu board, Tennessee flag, confederate hat, your cock in gray shorts, i didn’ inspire mass murder territory.

How do you KNOW something is “heavily edited” anyway?
        BTW, that was the phrasing used by Talking Points Memo to describe the video.

43. Because olo says:

It’s Dumpster Humpday!

44. pineapple says:

OMG Toot is really losing it, he said Major Garrett was a reporter from FOX, Major Garrett works for CBS.

He should really proofread before he hit send……. what an idiot, and he’s getting worse..

• Juan Epstein says:

Uh oh. Better get back to your……………..OFFICE!

HAHAHAHHAH!

That will NEVER get old.

• Because olo says:

Cuz he needs his secretary to look shit up on the computer, huh?

Think about this.

Runs his own server.
        Doesn’t know shit from shinola about computers.
        Doesn’t drive.

Toot’s really … Hilary Clinton!

The idea of Fatass having an office job where all he does is gobble Cheetos and spew mindless stalker-tweets all day, is pretty freakin’ awesome. 😆

You haven’t had a job since you stole Duke’s VW, Chunky. The “work” you did before that was half-assed, soulless noodling. You suck at work, as you do at life in general.

• Because olo says:

Looks like Fatass needed to delete a tweet or something.
      Love how Nolte is calling him the dumbest guy on the internet!

WHAT TWEET DID YOU DELETE, FONZIE?

46. pineapple says:

Why not click on it Fatso? Seems to me that the #NoSexMovement would be right up your alley.

47. pineapple says:

The resident kapos ignore this shit.

It’s going to get worse.

Of course, these ignorant nimrods ignore that Israel doesn’t get “welfare” – they get credits to BUY weapons from US military manufacturers. But I guess dumbass Sean doesn’t support American workers.

I can see why this jerk has almost 15K tweek and >500 followers

48. Voltaire's Crack says:

Does Obdicut still post? I don’t remember him being mentioned in any DoD headlines for a while. Did he fall down the stairs? Argue himself into non-existence? Sit on a pair of scissors?

49. Because olo says:

50. Because olo says:

Deflect, change subject, attack source, find strawmen — Chunky is in full-on Alinsky-catamite mode for PP. What a lowlife. 😆

It’s hilarious to see Fatass all indignant like the Unicorn Messiah, after Major Garrett asked a very reasonable, intelligent, politely-worded question about the Americans being held hostage in Iran. Obama doesn’t take kindly to sharp questions, especially on his “Special Day,” where he’s taking credit for a deal with the enemy that is likely the worst piece of shit-eating appeasement ever signed by an American presidunce. The Waddling Orders were clear: Protect the Unicorn Messiah at all costs today! (and Planned Parenthood’s grisly operations, too)

He’s thin-skinned. Can you imagine all the sucking up he demands from his sickophants???

Between the special snowflake Unicorn Messiah and his two queen bees, Moo and Val, you can’t step foot in the White House without stepping on an eggshell or three. This is why I believe there will be a spate of tell-all books from underlings after this long national nightmare of incompetence is over. We’re going to hear about the eggshells, and some other very disquieting facts about this affirmative action hire and his inner-circle.

Can’t wait! 🙂

“Office”.

That shit is still cracking me up.

Ack.

54. JimboXL says:

They weren’t too upset about that ghoul Gosnell either, just that his butcher shops weren’t as clean as they could be. Now they go to the mat to defend this pig straight from the Nazi ministry of science talking about baby parts while she stuffs her fat face with food and wine. It is like a scene straight out of a horror movie.

Gosnell’s Little Shop If Horrors was the fault of the anti-abortion and conservative crowd, who cut funding for abortions and “forced” Gosnell to “cut corners.” They will say anything, and deny everything, the pro-abortion zealots. They will not be held to account for this latest revelation, either.

I don’t understand how Gosnell & his ilk can justify their actions. My conscience would be tormented.

The Planned Parenthood woman just blathered on as though she was talking about a routine appendectomy. Am gobsmacked. 😯

They have rationalized the humanity out of those little babies, ‘Mouse. It’s just tissue, like a tumor.

Only worth something.

What was that Toot was saying about “venal”?

• JimboXL says:

I won’t forget how the same people defending this PP pig really had no issue with what Gosnell was doing in his midnight meat train, rather that his floors weren’t mopped frequently enough.

• Mouse, precisely because they don’t have a conscience that can be tormented.

Like many small business owners, he’s a man of many hats.

IT guy.
    Office manager.
    Marketing manager.
    Accountant.
    Fundraiser.
    HR manager.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Office.

He actually said, “When I get back to my office.”

$20 he wrote that while sitting on the toilet.

HAHAHAHHHAHA

uh….I can’t breathe,,,,,,

OFFICE.

• Minnow says:

Fundraiser?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahaha

Gus has an office, too. Everyday is “Bring Your Mouse To Work Day.” The dress code is always “Hobo Casual.”

Purchasing agent.
      Receiving clerk.
      Inventory manager.
      VP of Cheeto disposition.
      Superintendent of Mt. Dew.
      Maintenance manager.
      Futon Foreman.
      Race Detective.
      Manager of Twitter Gulag Logistics.
      Chief of Staff of Social Justice War.
      Director of Gingerstalking.
      Chief Stalker of Pam.

How does he do it all?

Very badly. Everything fails. The center cannot hold. The self-donations to GoFundMe are killing morale, as Cheeto-stocks dwindle. Cheez-Whiz is easy to digest, but tastes like Elmer’s Glue compared to the artisanal Parmigiana Reggiano (Kraft).

Trainwrecks stop and gawk at Chunky’s swamp-ass…

56. Because olo says:

Is there something in the water in MD?

She’s going to be quite popular at the Democratic National Convention. Sit her near Bill Clinton.

57. Because olo says:

58. Because olo says:

59. Because olo says:

And your buddies at MMFA and TPM are funded by George Soros. Your point?
      And I do so love how you’re retweeted so much but the only replies you’re getting are from dumbasses and no one of import.

60. ISpeakJive says:

Something cheerier 🙂

• Because olo says:

Deplanetizing Pluto is kind of like neutering a dog.

Looks like a planet to me. Nice and round, with interesting surface features. It’s not an asteroid. Doesn’t look like our Moon. Damn it, give it back its planetary dignity!

• Because olo says:

Boobs are nice and round, with interesting surface features, too. But they’re not planets.

They have mysterious attractive forces, though…like a planet’s gravity. Shared, robust attributes are not proof of sameness, but they do require a second look. And a third, if you can get away with it.

61. ISpeakJive says:

Just watched the first two hours of True Detective.

It’s a Greek tragedy! The sisters are Athena and Antigone. The guy had his eyes gouged out (Oedipus) The figures painted on the building behind Vaughn when he’s talking to Ferrel at the place where the kids are playing even look like the figures on a Grecian urn. Saw that and suddenly went AHA! Am going to keep watching just to see if we can catch anymore references.

Might be fun to read the reviews each week from AV Club or Salon or whoever to see what symbolism and allegory they can catch.

Hadn’t noticed that, Jive. I’ll be looking for it, next week.

TD is doing another slow-build, like last season. Maybe started a bit too slow this year, for some. it’s picking up nicely.

62. Because olo says:

Goos is in the rheumatiz medicine again.

Yes, Fatass. The whole right wing blogosphere was praising Tiller’s murderer. Everyone! 😆

Your attempts to distract from the Gosnellian Horror are as pathetic as any of your other Weiner-ish fails. Keep going, though. You amuse us greatly.

Search LGF for “tiller” if you don’t believe me. I documented this noxious orgy of murder celebration. It was sickening.
    26 minutes ago

And not just a “few” right wingers, either. The entire right wing blogosphere was full of comments praising Dr. Tiller’s murderer.
    28 minutes ago

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

“I documented this noxious orgy of murder celebration. It was sickening.”

Aaaand no one noticed but you.

• The way I figure it’s:

Tiller’s killer 1 to PP 55,000,000

That’s one way to look at it, Ice. The whole issue hangs on the humanity of those babies. It’s like there’s no middle ground. I consider myself pro-choice, because I believe there are some instances where having an early-term abortion can prevent a ton of heartache for someone who’s just not in any situation conducive to child-rearing.

At the same time, I think the fetus is alive, and able to feel from a very early stage. That’s a scientific fact, not conjecture. My wife and I are pretty close on this issue, still pro-choice, but we agreed a long time ago that if our daughters came to us with an unwanted pregnancy, we’d do everything in our power to help them keep the child alive. Glad we didn’t have to deal with it, to be honest — we also didn’t want to be the de facto parents of said grandchild, as many of our generation have become.

64. pineapple says:

Godamnedfrank is fucking creepy. and someone lives next door to him…… [shudder]

• calo says:

I really doubt he lives in Texas where the Jade Helm operations are commencing, quietly.

And, if he touches my swim suit, anywhere, he’s going down with a throat punch.

65. kbdabear says:

Toot hits that block button because it gives him the delusions of power even though no one he blocks thinks that Toot isn’t actually doing them a favor.

The Twitter Block Button is the equivalent of an engineer’s “dummy panel”, which is a console of buttons and dials not actually hooked up to anything important but gives a guest the illusion that they’re actually doing something.

What Toot tells people when he yammers about his Block Button is that he’s too stupid, too obtuse, and too craven to actually engage those “stupid RW nutjobs”

• ISpeakJive says:

Sure keeps him busy.

Normal people just ignore it. But he can’t He literally cannot.

• Minnow says:

because office

• Abu bin Squid says:

Written by a failed, unemployable, multi-chinned hippy in his mid 60s with no friends, no family, with no hope of having meaningful relationships. A morbidly obese coward who runs from honest debate while accusing people who confront him in the public arena of being “stalkers” in a failed attempt to make himself feel and seem important. Pathetic doesn’t cut it.

I’ll axe again: divorce or bike accident?

Blockety block block, indeed.

Thankfully he never reads here. 🙂

66. livefreeor die says:

Dire, whoever you are your trail of rants on LGF made me laugh out loud! Nicely done!
    You also showed how little time Chuckles actually spends monitoring the site these days.

67. Macker says:

The only thing which is weirder than selrahC as a corpulent blogger is…as a corpulent TRANNY!

Chunkles hates being on the wrong side of a story.

Makes him peevish.

Very peevish. 😆

So peevish that he’s compelled to make another self-donation to his GoFundMe page.

“Doug Smith”

Are you kidding me?!

Chunky was better off when he made self donations anonymously. 😆

That epic smackdown the other day on Twitter mocking his “fundraising” effort must’ve really gotten under his pasty sweaty skin,

2 1/2 months in and he still hasn’t cracked $3K.

Unbelievable. 😆

• ISpeakJive says:

Yeah, that’s pretty sad. In the good old, bad old days, if he had a fundraiser I bet he would have brought in 100K easily.

“Doug Smith”…BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!1!

Office office office LOL!

If he wasn’t such a pos, I’d feel sorry for the old fruitbat.