Charles Johnson finds a soul mate

There is no question that deep down, Mr. Toot wishes he was Black. It seems we have found a Soul Mate for al-Chucki in the form of NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal. She is a white women, who claimed to be Black!

There are a lot of stories about black people passing for white during Segregation. These days the arc of racism has tilted the other way and there are white leftists trying to pass for black.

[….]

There’s only one problem. Rachel Dolezal is white. Really white.

At some point Rachel married a black man, broke all ties with her family and began pretending to be black.

Dolezal’s mother, Ruthanne Dolezal, said Thursday by phone from her home in Northwest Montana that she has had no contact with her daughter in years. She said her daughter began to “disguise herself” in 2006 or 2007, after the family had adopted four African-American children and Rachel Dolezal had shown an interest in portrait art.

Ruthanne Dolezal said the family’s ancestry is Czech, Swedish and German. She said the family does have some “faint traces” of Native American heritage as well. She provided a copy of her daughter’s Montana birth certificate listing herself and Larry Dolezal as Rachel’s parents.

Mr. Toot and Rachel Dolezal should hook up, its a match made in hell!

(Hat Tip: Captain Death)

223 Comments on “Charles Johnson finds a soul mate”

1. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

162 Charles Johnson
    Jun 12, 2015 1:28:59pm
    down
    up

“@BenShapiro is still ranting about Rachel Dolezal. I think he’s setting some kind of record here.”

Um…. Fatso or if you prefer Toot. The Rachel Dolezal story has provided a treasure trove of material for the right on Twitter and elsewhere. It’s Ben’s job to exploit that for all it’s worth….. and he’s doing a great job so far as are others.

See how that works?

• kbdabear says:

Toot of course won’t provide an example of a “rant” because he knows it’s mocking and laughing, not red faced ranting.

I guess Ben doesn’t realize it’s not funny unless you put a “-ghazi” suffix on it like Toot does

2. kbdabear says:

No retoots, 1 favorite while those on the right are getting hundreds of retweets mocking this faux sistah.

Take a break or spend some time “coding” or swinging the ban stick on your zombie blog, you’re just not going to have a good day on Twitter, Toot.

• kbdabear says:

Naturally, the Tooters are making lame attempts at snark and humor at Shapiro.

Unlike Toot who would claim that the “RWNJ’s are swarming me with h8!” without providing any examples, Shapiro copies the toots and laughs them off

• ISpeakJive says:

Ben Shapiro is not ranting at all.

He’s making hay and having a fabulous time doing it!

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

In Mr. Toot’s SJW book a right wing mock/snark = a rant = h8 speech!! = should be banned

Czechmate!

Please, Shapiro, do NOT make his day-week-month by responding to his insipid attacks. 😆

5. Because olo says:

“Mr. Toot and Rachel Dolezal should hook up, its a match made in hell!”

Somehow, I don’t think he’ll keep her satisfied.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Yeah she can do better than Fatso. She’s kinda nice looking and she should be getting hit on by the black guys a lot now that they know she’s white LOL!!

I kill me.

6. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

I think I found the most ironic tweet in the history of Twitter.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Huh boy. Here we go. He must be stopped! He threatened her! He’s a stalker! Twitter report him!

Wow – and to just to complete the asshole trifecta – TBogg (perfectly named) smears a dead man. Nice. Your pals, Chuck. And look. No retweets.

7. Because olo says:

8. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

“compare Caitlyn Jenner to Rachel Dolezal and I’m just going to laugh at your stupidity.”

“laugh at your stupidity.” AKA … “I got nothin'”

• Because olo says:

“compare Caitlyn Jenner to Rachel Dolezal and I’m just going stomp my feet and hold my breath till I turn purple.”

They both have serious identity issues that have created havoc in their personal lives and relationships. Neither Bruce, nor Rachel should be sources of amusement. I think bot h of them need professional help that doesn’t include enabling. My 02 cents.

9. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

For some reason Kragar (Proud to be Kafir) goes right to anal.

A late night conversation in the sack with his wife: ” Kragar, honey, I know anal is your thing but to me it feels like I’m pooping a small turd over and over again.” “Go paint some plastic toys instead.”

33K tweets, Kafir, and I, with about 7K, still have more followers than you.

I’m sure Ted Cruz’s SAT score was very impressive.
      Would love to see Obama’s grades, let alone SAT scores, lolwut?

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

I’m sure the Chinese have them. Maybe they’re waiting for a particularly embarrassing time to let that out.

10. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

Oop. Ack.

I have no filter and I killed the thread….. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

11. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

Ben is on the radio talking about Rachel and her story…… he is so happy.

12. Because olo says:

Uh-oh.

ALL WEB DEVELOPERS ON DECK. REPEAT. ALL WEB DEVELOPERS ON DECK. THAT MEANS YOU, MR. TOOT. THE MOST COMPETENT GOVERNMENT EVER NEEDS YOU TO UNFUBAR WHAT THEY’VE FUBARED.

13. kbdabear says:

Uh, Goos.. maybe you missed some rather tense times going on between China and the Obama admin in the South China Sea. Understandable when Toot is covering all the important things like “Where in the World is Chuck C Johnson” and RWNJ hatin’ on Caitlyn

14. Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

Toot’s got into the nitrous…

15. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

The rightwingers and the black/white SJW Obama bots are on the same side on this.

Both sides would agree that Rachel Dolezal is NOT black.

The big difference is the right wing is laughing hysterically.

,,,and the terminally-libturded ones, like Chunky, can’t begin to get the joke. 😆

Why laugh? She’s messed up with identity issues.

Yes, but she’s also used the race-card to further her NAACP career, as I understand it. It’s chicanery, like Fauxcahontas using the Indian-card to further her academic and political career. It looks to me like Rachel was consciously employing this ruse, rather than being confused about the truth. I think she always knew she was white, but didn’t like being associated with the white devils, so she crossed over with a bunch of lies.

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

Nothing wrong with her that a little Ron Jeremy-sized white magic won’t fix.

• a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

The term “laugh” was in reference to laughing at the SJW left not her, she clearly needs help. The SJW leftists won’t help her.

Very likely that she figured that she needed to change racial identity when her parents adopted black children as her siblings. But I’d leave that up to a shrink to sort out because the good Lord knows she needs one!

• Minnow says:

What? Rachel Dolezal isn’t black? Huh?

She said she was!?

What?

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

Shit. Next thing you’re going to tell me Bill Clinton isn’t black.

Well, he’s not and the left is nuts for promoting the meme.

• ISpeakJive says:

Not laughing at her, per se. Am laughing at how this upends the entire left’s social construct.

• Minnow says:

not laughing at her either…. but am laughing at how I would like to upend her…

‘n stuff.

• Minnow says:

But more seriously…. at least PART of this problem lands squarely in the laps of the parents. They should have seen (and probably did) that this was a problem long ago and decided not to act on it for the benefit of their daughter.

Pretty sad really.

16. Speranza says:

Mr. Toot don’t even try to get into a twitter war with Ben Shapiro. You are so out of his league you would be lucky if he tooted in your face.

That’s exactly what he’s praying for, though. Just a toot in his face, that he can tweet about for weeks. He’s desperate for a new man.

17. Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

18. Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

ONOSE!!!! RIGHT WING DONKEYS!!!!!

Spare us dickhead. You have no idea what this agreement does.

• ISpeakJive says:

Yeah, nobody does apparently. I haven’t found anyone who can put it in perspective historically and explain it properly. I’ve heard that it expands Obama’s federal powers and I’ve heard that it curtials them. So, WTF are we supposed to think.

That said, the details have never bothered UpChuck or prevented him from being a statist.

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

Yeah, kinda like Ocare, huh? Y’know, just maybe it might make us savages out in the provinces a little less restless if somebody, y’know, like read it, and posted it on the innernet and not act like a bunch of double-naught spies trying to keep a deep dark secret like Obamas college transcripts?

#WrongSkin #HighCheekbones

20. Minnow says:

Dedicated to Rachel and Barry…..

Gus

OMFG

So says the Low Priest Of Teh Warmening! 😆

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

Don’t tell Ludwig. He’ll find some, and fuse it to Miss Ssssss.

• Abu BOOBIES >>!!1!1 ( . ) ( . ) says:

Agreed. It’s our secret.
        / reaches behind the fridge to unclasp the bra – SNAP!

24. poteen2 says:

Don’t remember what or where( and too lazy to look it up) but there was recently a kerfuffel about white people stealing music, style and culture in general from minorities.
    Stealing race doesn’t apparently matter.
    (One of you twit folks should send that idea to Iowahawk)

Tom Hanks’s kid decided he was entitled to use the n-word in his rapping, because he all down with the cause and shit, and identifies with his black brothers, despite being raised by white millionaires in the most elite Hollywood rarefied air. His black brothers backed away from him, pretty much. No hall pass for young Hanks.

Is anyone sensing a disconnect, given the way the NAACP has come out in support of Pale Rachel? Why it okay for Rachel to play black, and not Hanks? I just curious, man.

25. JimboXL says:

You know an Obola-nazi is just going to get on board whatever Obola wants, I didn’t even have to see the tweets to know which side they’d be on. The bill is so awesome that they have to keep it under lock and key and threaten anyone with criminal charges who might reveal the details

What I find fascinating is how the ever-bumbling, ever-stupid, greedy pig Republicans managed to make Pelosi look like a hero of the people, simply amazing to behold. The Washington Republicans are easily the most politically dumb “politicians” on the planet by a wide margin.

Chunkles Panhandling Update:

Day 32 Income – $0.00

Day 33 Income – $0.00

Day 34 Income – $0.00

Day 35 Income – $0.00

Day 36 Income – $10.00

Day 37 Income – $0.00

After a brief blip of hope, it’s back to business as usual.

Buck up, Chunky! Zeros ain’t so bad! 😆

Fatso must not mind looking like a failure in front of his sickophants.

He’s still rattling his tin cup on Twitter.

Chunkles is so obtuse he doesn’t realize at this point that it’s coming across as desperate and pathetic.

On the other hand, it’s a good thing for us.

Let the hilarity continue! 😀

Yes it does. And people are turned off by constant pleas for money. It’s one thing to ask people to help with an unexpected expense. It’s another when you don’t work and expect people to finance your existence.

• kbdabear says:

What does $10 a week buy in Southern California?

Not a lot of Artisanal Cheese ..

A couple bags of Cheetos. Better than the goose-eggs he was putting up for two weeks, I suppose. 😆

This from the guy who calls everyone who disagrees with him “haters”.

Does he even realize what a gibbering assclown he’s become?

Apparently not. 😆

It a beautiful Saturday morning and Pakimog say up and at ’em!

But before you start strenuous Saturday activities Pakimog suggest a good warm-up stretch!

I totally agree!! 😆

Good thing the photographer was aware of shadow in the backround.

One wrong angle and that photo would have been unsuitable for this *ahem* family friendly blog. 😀

Pakimog say after morning stretch a bike ride might be good!

30. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Elephant Hunter Crushed to Death by Baby Elephant lgf.bz/1Qu4QlZ
    32 minutes ago

Social Justice? Or poetic justice? At any rate leave it to Fatso to side with the dumb elephant over a thinking human being.

31. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

The name of the lecture was Black Is Beautiful.

Dolezal opened her lecture by reading the poem Among the Things That Used to Be by Willi Coleman.

Coleman, a professor at University of Vermont, wrote the poem about black hair, ending the piece by saying; ‘Beauty shops could have been a hell-of-a-place to ferment a revolution.’

Ha! What a total liar. And isn’t that supposed to be foment a revolution? Not ferment? Not sure whether the ignorance is with the writer or with RD. Seem like evbody be gettin’ mo ignant deez dayz.

Baby elephants are 250 lbs when they are born, making them the biggest babies in the world only BEHIND YOUR FAT ASS.

33. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Yes Mr. Toot actually commented this on LGF:

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/icon/charles.sm.0000000067.jpg

Charles Johnson
    Jun 12, 2015 11:40:36am
    down
    up
    There’s something pretty creepy about what Rachel Dolezal’s parents are doing. Obviously there’s some history of dysfunction here, but it takes real animus for them to bring this to the media and publicly embarrass their own daughter.

Wow.

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

He got the memo. This is all an elaborate scheme by the Clinton campaign to legitimize transracialism, so that Hillary can ‘come out’, and the donkeys can have the first black woman candidate. For once Mr. Toot is ahead of the curve.

• Minnow says:

it’s all about “feelings” Barry. What about MY “feelings”? I am offended by the fact that this woman lied to get herself a job? My “feelings” are really hurt. Talk about animus Barry. Your comments are very insensitive and hurtful to MY feelings. They are fermenting my brain.

Lalalalalalalala……looking for my safe spot.

Fatass has the story all wrong-o and twisted, as per usual. The parents were asked, on the record, about their ethnicity. They answered truthfully, which I guess is dysfunctional as hell to Our Chunky. They should have lied to cover up the shameful truth of their Caucasian-ness. 😆

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

HOW DARE THEY SPEAK TRUTH! THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET AND SHIT!

I was hoping for an appearance by the eminent Dr. Lewd-Wank Von Slutshamer, but he was otherwise occupied on this day. Still, a classic bit of totalitarian feminism from the SJW set, contrasted with polite, rational counter-demonstration by a lone woman of incredible fortitude.

The speeches by the self-id’d Sluts are really awesome, eh?

Iffen you’re going to homestead out West, you need a strong, hearty gal to help with the chores and whatnot. Something like this here.

“After a long day of branding cattle, shoeing horses, shearing sheep, churning butter, cooking dinner and cleaning the cabin, Ma likes to relax in front of a cozy fire before bedtime.”

36. kbdabear says:

Betcha can’t wait to get one so you can watch Pammy shower!

37. kbdabear says:

But can she lift a plowhorse out of a sinkhole, if need be? Purty is all well and good, but you want a gal who can survive a couple winters on the Plains, with a baby or two on her hip. Cheerfully. No grumpy divas, please.

She looks high maintenance.

That artfully-tousled hairdo only runs about $200. It’s the cocaine and shoes what kills the budget. 😦

• Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

And the new test-tube boob cells. Those are pretty much standard equipment these days.

She’d do just fine out on the Plains as long as she was equipped with a trusty boob holster to fend off wild varmints and critters.

Or is that bra holster. 😀

38. Because I'm Napoleon Christ says:

39. Because ahahahahah hahahahah ha haha lol lol says:

The Cheetos cache must be running low!

Time to pimp the Amazon account! 😆

41. Because olo says:

42. What Charles Johnson is not.

Chris Ledoux,,, “Tougher Than Most”.

43. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

Instructional video

because I like…….

44. Because olo says:

45. a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

Justanotherhuman takes a break from looking for her teeth and spews this nonsense.

“My grandson bought a pellet gun that is metal and heavy, but it doesn’t look like a long gun that I’ve ever seen. You’d think a cop would be able to discern the differences.”

These are Airsoft guns fool.

Good luck to abu’s Blackhawks in tonight’s Stanley Cup Final Game 5 slugfest!

Focus is the key to victory!

and cleavage… cleavage always helps! 😀

47. ISpeakJive says:

No wonder Mouse-Ka-Mania failed.

It didn’t stand a chance against Boob-Ka-Mania.

Chunkles should’ve spent more time doing market research. 😆

49. Because olo says:

Now the furries want their piece of #WrongSkin.

Steeeeee-rike three! Yer out!

• a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

I’ll bet people will flock to his fund page after posting that…… not to give but to laugh or feel pity.

He’s really sounding desperate. He’s pimping GoFundMe and Amazon Prime. Shows how insignificant he really as if he mattered Twitchy would have run a point and laugh feature on him. Why isn’t Michael ponying up the bucks?

51. Apollodorus V says:

BREAKING: LGF GOFUNDME FUNDRAISING UPDATE:

During the last 7 days: $10 (1000 pennies, pennies, pennies, LOL)

Hey, we have two bags of Cheetos. There are people in China with no Cheetos.

• a pineapple who self identifies as a mango says:

Toot will strategically donate another $10 soon…. watch.

Maybe if he cuts back on his Cheeto intake, he’ll up it to $25.

• kbdabear says:

Someone named Amy donated $10 around 9 eastern

It must really chafe Toot’s shorts that he can’t block us from his GoFundMe page

Rachel hath given us much mirth, this week. Thank you, girl. You may not be black, but you’re all white with me. 🙂

53. Because olo says:

Moderation Manque is flinging copious poo. Kill the manque.

54. Because olo says:

55. Zeus Crankypants says:

Last night, in the middle of the night, I woke up my partner and told her to look in my eyes, I wanted to tell her something. I told her for now on I wanted to identify as black. I noticed instead of looking in my eyes, she was looking down the bed at my crotch. And then she said “yea… right.”

56. Because olo says:

57. Because wtf? says:

59. Because says:

Thread’s getting kinda stanky. Maybe we need a tin cup update?

60. Minnow says:

When is someone gonna have a “Draw and Quarter Mohammed” contest?

61. Because says:

62. Because obsessive-compulsive stalker says:

And you just happened to have that at your fingertips…

Glenn tweeted you then because he thought you were still a “playa” Chuck. He’s not simply ignoring you because you are not more important than the general gnats who annoy him.

63. Because indeed says:

Woo hoo! What a dumpster find!

64. Because olo olololololo hahahahah pfffffft snort teeheeheehee says:

65. kbdabear says:

But Toot CRUSHES DEBATE, Dude!

66. kbdabear says:

Toot got another 10 bucks tonight, or about 10 percent of what a hobo on the Santa Monica Pier gets on a slow night

As far as I can see he gets no royalties from his guitar strumming work, and since no one uses Atari since the 80s there’s no license royalties from Mouse-Ka-Mania. He used to live in an apartment complex and now in a small house which I doubt he owns so he’s got no equity.

The “roomful of electronic gadgets that rely on continuous power” not only run up the electric bill on their own, but they need constant air conditioning which can’t be cheap with either SoCal Edison or LADWP. He probably gets his internet service through Verizon, and the past-due notices could be getting a little worrisome for Toot.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

• Minnow says:

nam…nam…nam…nam…

• calo says:

You are going to get Pakiman all lathered up tomorrow morning, knowing there’s another donation to report.

And , probably, more pOrn pics, too, on the horizon to celebrate the donation this weekend.