Charles is Selling, but Nobody’s Buying

After having spent most of the last 7 years demolishing his once popular (i.e. potentially self-sustaining or even profitable) blog, Charles finds himself reduced to begging. Back on May 6th, he started a fundraiser on gofundme, stating, “Advertising helps, but it doesn’t cover all our costs.” Shocker there.

The public reaction to Charles’ plea was swift and underwhelming. 80% of the contributions to date came in the first 4 days, and after one month, Charles remains well shy of his stated $10,000 goal:

gfm5

Presented below are some of Charles’ comments down through the years on the subject of blogs ads, and the costs to run LGF. Next to each comment is a graph illustrating where along the LGF’s growth/decline the comment was made.

monetize2

Ah. Good times and promising trends.

nopop06a

Dis here is a Classy Establishment

classy08

Like I said, Classy

noclick09

The Blogger Code of Ethics requires my silence in this matter

busty09

I don’t need no busty babes around here, I’m a Player!

nothurting09

The ads are more than paying LGF’s expenses at this point. Note that “at this point”, LGF had lost about half of its traffic during the previous 6 months.

clickem10

The Code is more like a set of guidelines…

popups14

There were no popups ads coming from LGF before there were popup ads coming from LGF.

Finally, here’s a collage of classy ads screen-captured from LGF today.
I call it “War (on Women) Profiteering“.

collage

Update (ChenZhen): also worth noting, and excerpt from the infamous NYT write-up in early 2010:

Johnson’s desk is flanked by a keyboard and an electric guitar, which he still plays, though not professionally. “The touring thing, when you’re younger — it’s nice and glamorous,” he said. “I’ve been to most of the continents in the world — the only big country I’ve missed is Russia, I think. I would probably still be doing it if the blog hadn’t taken off the way it did. If someone were to come to me and offer me a couple million dollars to go tour for six months, I wouldn’t say no. But at this point, the blog is more than meeting my needs, financially.” (He declines to characterize how much money he makes.)

We assume that 7-figure gig offer hasn’t yet materialized?

198 Comments on “Charles is Selling, but Nobody’s Buying”

1. rain of lead says:

it’s like in the movies when the car runs off the cliff, falls a bit then explodes into a huge fireball
    raining flaming bits of metal down on an innocent countryside.

play it mr toot!

2. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Decatur Deb
    Jun 7, 2015 3:34:39pm

“Never used an ad blocker. Advertising gives us a glance into expert opinion on what really drives a culture. It’s especially revealing overseas.”

Decater Deb is weird. Hmmm I don’t watch TV and I use an adblocker, I really don’t feel out of step culturally.

All one has to do is glance at Twitter once in awhile to see our culture, it’s full of SJW morons.

2012: “We shall sell no Thai ladyboy before its time.”
    2014: “If there’s grass on the field, play ball!”

Desperate times, desperate measures. The wolf is at the door.

Now…how do we monetize this all-day quest? There must be a way!

5. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

264 Charles Johnson

down
    up

“I grossed myself right the fuck out.”

Quit looking in the mirror Toot.

Oh, I see. Not clicking through my ads, are you? Thanks, pal. Thanks for being such a loyal customer. 😡 (peevish)

7. windbag says:

You could make a movie from this disaster. Granted, an awful movie, but you could.

Maybe someone like *ahem* Lee Stranahan could do it…

Where do I sign up for a monthly donation? 😆

• Because says:

We may have to settle for a ‘downfall’ video.

‘Mein Fuhrer … der GoFundMe … ist FUBARten’

Hit the tip jar, then run your anti-malware program. Follow it up by cancelling your donation and complain to GoFundMe for the fraud.
        Wash, rinse, repeat.

😆

What a loser.

• iceweasel's strap on dildo says:

And what did the Buenos Aires poilce do to you when you did that?

• Dudebro says:

Gus is finally owning up that Hitler was his grandfather. Hitler fled to Argentina in 1945.

GMTA. And the converse.

• Minnow says:

How many of these retweets were made by your own accounts Barry? We know you too well and there’s nothing wrong with this photo or the sentiment.

Don’t bullshit us Barry.

That kind of race-baiting glurge might have caught on with a few guilty libturds. It’s a good direction for you, Fatass. All race-baiting, all the time. Might turn into something, if you keep at it.

• Minnow says:

Oh – wait – you’re offended by the PO-leese doing their job? You wish you weren’t white because you would rather the punk ass gangstas would rule this society? Mind you, YOU introduced race into this. Why did you do that?

Barry, you are the most disingenuous and clueless piece of shit on the internet.

And, have a nice day.

Oh yeah, “Thank you McKinney PD!”

Oh yeah again…. fuck you Barry you turd.

Or not.

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

I guess there wasn’t enough room to credit Frank Zappa in his tweet. What a loser.

“Hey, you know something people?
      I’m not black
      But there’s a whole lots a times
      I wish I could say I’m not white”

From the song “Trouble Every Day”

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Just so no one gets the wrong impression, Frank Zappa was not a self loathing white guy like Fatso.

His message was anti (no matter what your skin color is) discrimination….. but these things are lost on the “new breed” of liberal we’re burdened with today.

“And it’s the same across the nation
        Black and white discrimination
        Yellin’ “You can’t understand me!”
        ‘N all that other jazz they hand me
        In the papers and TV and
        All that mass stupidity
        That seems to grow more every day
        Each time you hear some nitwit say
        He wants to go and do you in
        Because the color of your skin
        Just don’t appeal to him
        (No matter if it’s black or white)”

Sorry all….. I’m a Zappa fan.

“Dumb all over, and a little ugly on the side.”

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

“And it’s WET T-SHIRT TIME AGAIN
        I know you want someone to show you some tit!
        BIG ONES! WET ONES! BIG WET ONES!”

• kbdabear says:

That Toot photobomb in the Duke recording session screamed “I can’t help it I’m a white dork! I wanna be hip and cool like the black people!!! Oh let me join in!!”

Not surprisingly, The Fat Ponytailed Sniveling Dickhead stole the image from this tweet posted by newsperson working for a local ABC affiliate.

He just can’t help himself, can he? 🙄

• Captain Death says:

I wish you weren’t white either you fat, aging, freeloading oaf!

• Captain Death says:

Maybe Porky can use black face like they used to do in those menstrual (sic) shows and he could become an honorary Black bro.

And once again, Fruity McToot is going to come down on the WRONG side of this. Try doing some research Fatty before you jump in with both feet on what those little darlings were doing and look at some of the video of their behavior when confronted by the residents (on whose property they were trespassing).

But you rave on, dumbass – rave on.

• Captain Death says:

As you know he is a “linker, not a thinker”. He was fortunate during the sane years at LGF having a vast array of intelligent commneters who wold feed him interesting stories.

• He just can’t get any more libturded.

10. Because olo says:

Srsly?

Charles = meh.

Something 15,000,000 teenage boys are claiming while playing Guitar Hero on a daily basis.

Two unanswered questions still pending:

1. Why isn’t Fatty still playing guitar either in studio or on the road. His contemporaries certainly are.

2. Why wasn’t Fatty asked to contribute to the Duke tribute album since he was well known to the two individuals that organized it?

• livefreeor die says:

But how could he play guitar when he is so busy with his successful blog!! It’s so popular that he might not be able to run it without generating revenue from it soon!!
        Right, Chuckles. It’s busier now than when it had 15000 intelligent users with jobs.

• Because olo says:

Maybe he actually CAN kill the toot.

11. swamprat says:

The cop seen in that shocking video from McKinney, Texas, is now trying to scrub his Internet presence lgf.bz/1KOjPQG
    56 minutes ago

…….
    shouldn’t be too hard, he never said St Pancake

12. sven10077 says:

I simply can’t believe there is not an overwhelming demand for weak-thinking 62 year old assholes as cyber-gigolos….

are you CERTAIN chunk isn’t pulling down 2500 a day?

Corpulent Ponytailed Blogger Panhandler Update:

Month #1 Income – $2623

Let’s see how it goes in Month #2

Day 32 Income – $0.00

I’d bet Chunkles is going to don his Race Detective Hat for the next few days and see if that generates that much needed cash.

14. livefreeor die says:

He seems to be incorporating the Barry Obama approach to real life: just ignore the mess you’ve created and claim everything is great.

We interrupt the regularly-scheduled program of mocking Chunky’s race-baiting to witness a story about young human beings who make you feel good about our species: http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/06/07/hunter-gandee-cerebral-palsy-braden/28648309/

Teen completes 57-mile walk carrying brother on back
    Jeff Karoub, Associated Press 8:25 p.m. EDT June 7, 2015

A Michigan teen who last year walked 40 miles carrying his brother on his back to raise awareness for cerebral palsy has wrapped up an even longer trek with his sibling.

Wait a minute….he started the fundraiser on WEDNESDAY? I thought it was Thursday. Oh, in that case – let’s review:

At the dawn of Day 34 – average take – $77.15/day.
    I realize it’s been a while since I studied economics at Cal, but I don’t think this is how it’s supposed to work….

• kbdabear says:

The Law of Diminishing Returns smacked Toot after his cultists and some “anonymous” (Toot) donations gave on the first 4 days.

We told you Toot, proggies are only generous with OTHER peoples money.

Now it’s Nil per day. Somewhat fitting
      (RIP Nil Stooge, BRC Engineer No. 3.)

17. Because olo says:

That puts me in mind of the “eco-hysteric as watermelon”-meme, which fits Dear Fatass like a cat costume on a hippo. They’re green on the outside, red on the inside, meaning really they’re socialists seeking to overthrow capitalist society. And, they’re furries. Some of them.

BTW any Game of Thrones fans here?

Yes, but I haven’t watched last night’s yet. Last week was so awesome. 😯

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

I am. Haven’t finished with last night’s episode, though.

Read the books, but of course those are out the window now.

😉

Looks like we’ve pretty much caught up with A Dance of Dragons. I imagine GRRM will make sure Winds of Winter is published well in advance of the start of Season 6 and Song of Summer in advance of Season 7 – as I think that’s going to be about it. It’s a very expensive show to film (three locations) and HBO, unlike Showtime, tends to end series while there is still demand for it. I understand the producers have an outline and script synopsis of how it all ends (for the series at least) in case anything happens to GRRM. But his problem, if he doesn’t get the books published soon, is that if people are happy with the ending in the GoT series, they aren’t going to want to read the books to find out GRRM has a completely different ending.

But there are things happening in the series that don’t happen in the books that are angering and turning off viewers.

Why is it that some people get so attached to a certain narrative in a book, they can’t accept that a movie or TV show based on the book might have a whole different adventure in store? I mean, it’s fiction. Fantasy-fiction, in this case. Martin isn’t getting the story told to him by angels or talking dragons — he’s making it up, in his head. He has granted the show’s writers full freedom to go where they want to go with the story. Deal with it, fanboys. 😆

In other news, Tiger Woods is no longer the hotshit golfer he was in his glory days. I don’t care if he sets another personal record for futility, or is “changing his swing” for the fifth time in five years. There’s nothing interesting about him anymore. Shut up about your swing, Tiger, and show up for every tournament until you learn how to play golf again. And I don’t care who you’re dating, and with whom you’re cheating on her. Just replace your divots, man. I’m talking to the golf media-hackers, as well as to Woods. Also, your name isn’t Tiger anymore. It’s Big Pussy.

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

It’s mai party and I’ll fanboi if I wannoo

GRRM can have his fun and I won’t kick. He writes mind-crack and I’m all for it.

Now, when they started screwing up LoTR and The Hobbit, with a dead author that couldn’t defend his works, that was different.

Octo – actually while the books give a lot of backstory, GRRM is in many ways over tedious and pedantic so I really welcome the change in the series, as it does a little to keep you on your toes. A lot of people were disappointed in the lack of Lady Stoneheart in the series, but I thought it was nothing more than a distraction so I am happy to see Brienne’s story take a different turn – although i would definitely have liked to see more of her his season – she’s a much more interesting character in the series and if the forums are any indication, a real fan favorite! (which is usually the kiss of death: See Ned Stark, Rob Stark, Caitlyn Stark, Jonah Moormont, Lady, Grey Wind……

Yeah, Flyboy was saying that about Tiger this weekend, too. I didn’t get to watch much of the golfing because of the Belmont on Saturday and I had to work in the office on Saturday (in a conference room which would not allow for firing up the iPad….)

Did they screw up those classics? I never watched the movies, aside from a few clips on Youtube. I agree, those books are kind of sacred. You don’t come into Bilbo’s shire and start disrespecting shit.

My eyes can’t handle the eyestrain of those massive doorstopper books anymore, but I respect the dedication of people who slog through the epic series. As well as the authors who churn them out, like monks in their dusty robes, scribbling away year after year until the greedy publisher shows up with a truck to cart off the pages. How do they do it? I’ll never know.

• Because olo says:

If you don’t think LOTR is all Nazi and shit, just watch the version dubbed in German.

Let’s try that again.

19. Because olo says:

Ok, now how about the disappeared pause?

20. Because rolly eyes says:

• kbdabear says:

Speaking of money, how’s the grubbing fundraiser doing, Toot?

Care to prove that? Everyone I saw said he was an opportunistic shitbag.
      Also, that $30 hot dog guy was a story three weeks ago.

• trebob says:

While Charles/Kriel is making fun of capitalism and equating it with deception and cheating, he glosses over that the employee was fired for lying to the owner (he said he was charging $2/dog) and fined by the city for not posting prices and other violations.

So, while Charles sits in his socialistic haze (all the while asking for people to give him money, for nothing) true Capitalism is working at its best. The owner, a true Capitalist, was concerned over how many customers and the reputation the dishonest employee had cost him. Had the guy been a cheating scumbag, like so many we see on the Democratic side of politics, he would have simply split the $30 with the guy. That’s not what happened though.

It’s just like the paper manufacturer who doesn’t clear cut the forest to make paper with, rather he plants trees and preserves his ability to sell paper next year and for decades to come. Only a fool trashes the long term gain for short term gain (think about that Charles).

Another fail Charles. But keep hoping for that Socialist Utopia that will allow you a comfortable old age, since you didn’t plan for it by saving and cheated the system by not contributing to your SS account.

BTW how’s that GoFundMe scam working out?

Have Cait hand them directly to Jarrett, and skip the middleman. She’ll keep them safe, until they’re needed at some point in the distant future.

• Because says:

No they won’t. She’ll take one look at them and say ‘mmmmm… Persian Oysters … just like when I was little”.

A shy girl, practicing her meditative yoga on the beach…

23. Because says:

Generic Toot tweet:

Chunky doubles down on McKinney nontroversy! Nobody surprised. 😆

• Juan Epstein says:

Double Ds down.

Creepy exploiting a teenage girls bust for clicks.

Ack. Oop.

• Because olo says:

I think he was just hoping that a little cleavage might get his blog some clicks.

Boobies can fix up almost anything. Almost

Uh, actually the DUMBEST man on the internet is the clown in Culver City defending these delinquents. Have you seen the video of this pool party promoter fighting with one of the residents? And then LYING about the circumstances down to the “racial slur” which apparently didn’t happen.

• kbdabear says:

Only 5 retoots, it doesn’t look like jumping into this story is going to bring in the new followers and fresh donations

Spew spew spew.

24. OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

30 dollar hotdog guy is a dick, just like 18 trillion dollar national debt guy.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Just like GoFundMe so I cut&paste while you go to work. Toot is an internet swindler. He’s just trying to avoid real work.

25. OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

I am all ears as to how we have the right to throw rave parties at pools we don’t own or lease.

Next up: a new B&B in Culver City. Apparently, you can just show up and do whatever. Go ahead and crap on the rug in the living room.

/times have changed

The best part is how both black and white members of the invaded community have spoken up and defended the police, who were once again thrown into a situation they had to handle, even though there was no way of doing so without creating troubling optics. The race-baiters show up on cue, and Fatass tries to jump on the bandwagon, but instead has another episode of fat-kid-falling and ends up the laughingstock on Youtube.

• Because olo says:

No, the best part is the boobs. They’re always the best part. Better than buffalo wings.

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Having boobies and buffalo wings at the same time is on my bucket list. I’m bringing a box of pineapple scented wet-naps.

• Because olo says:

I’ll go for buffalo wing flavored boobies and beer flavored buffalo wings. And chase that with bacon flavored cake.

• Abu says:

This thread is making me hungry and hooonay.

That collage is a billboard of Rape Culture.

Ack. Oop.

27. Because olo says:

• livefreeor die says:

C’mon, Angela. Kick right in the middle of his mansplaining pose. What an absolutely disrespectful way to talk with another world leader. He’d be sitting up straight for a mullah from Iran.

Since we know Johnson (supposedly) lives in a gated community. I wonder what he’d do if 70 unruly teenagers showed up at the community swimming pool, trespassed, and attacked a mother with three children at the pool, while a DJ played LOUD vulgarity filled music and tweeted out about the party at $15 per pop.

I imagine the little bitch who pulled this stunt is going to find herself on the defense end of a lawsuit from the HOA that she’ll pretty much be paying off for the rest of her natural life. And every one of the homeowners should sue her individually, especially the one she attacked. Oh, and there was that mother and her young children that were attacked by the group while they were at the pool.

Because let me explain something to you, you little shit. BUT FOR your actions, none of this would have happened. Welcome to the fabulous legal world of proximate cause. You will also find yourself responsible for any property damage as well from the trespassers.

29. Because olo says:

“The mission”…

This begging needs musical accompaniment, to help loosen the heartstrings of the jaded public. Imagine, instead of dogs, Chunky, Gus, Furious, Obdicut, P-LOL and the rest of this sorry crew stuck in these cruel, lonely cages. Won’t you please help? 😥

31. Because ICYMI says:

• kbdabear says:

Stupidest Man on the Planet neglects to watch video and read eyewitness reports supporting cops version that this was a party crashing by thugs who were getting nasty

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Yea that story is starting to unravel. The usual cast of race baiters will hang their hat on the over zealous cop who didn’t kill anyone.

They’ll fire that cop (if I may be so bold as to say rightfully so) which will leave them with what?

I looked at the comments. Yea, there are a FEW people making questionable comments. Probably friends of Asshat’s sent over to plant them.

Mobys and junior high morons, for sure.

• trebob says:

Kilgore Trout been busy again?

32. Because olo olololololo hahahahah pfffffft snort teeheeheehee says:

Rolling Stone steps on its toot again…

Yes, derringers. 😆

• trebob says:

5 most dangerous types of guns:

Pistols
      Revolvers (yeah, I know they’re pistols too)
      Rifles
      Shotguns
      &
      Derringers.

So, every kind of gun is the most dangerous. Hard hitting investigating journalism there kids.

It looked so mean & nasty I cried. 😦

Basically, the most dangerous guns are…guns. Expecially if you load them up with “armor-piercing hollow-points!” 😆

33. Abu says:

On my way to watch Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Go Blackhawks!
    / raasiss

Good luck, Abu!

Next year, the ice-girls uniforms will be body-paint, instead of these cumbersome cloth uniforms. Finally!

Only if the men get to play naked! 🙂

• Abu Thrice Penis says:

Righty, skating nakked is tough on the penis penis penis lol, ‘ole! Take my word.
        Hawks play another mediocre game and lose again.
        Hawks need a laugher in game 4 otherwise,… It’s a shame, with the salary cap going down the Chicago team will require a meet & greet with da fans next year, da Bears!, to know who’s on the roster. Gotta win now or just be remembered as good, not great.

That would be bad, ‘Mouse. Hockey’s a rough sport. There would be too much screaming. The frozen rubber puck is…unforgiving. 😯

Tough loss. First period, looked like the ‘Hawks were going to blow them off the ice. Second period, the ice tilted back the other way. Third looked good again for Chicago, until that last goal. Hedman made a great play to set that up — that Swede can play.

Now it’s a must-win in game 4. These things escalate quickly. I think it will be tied up 2-2, headed back to TB for game 5.

• Because olo says:

No shit hockey’s a rough sport. Just ask Michael Mann.

34. Had to add the update up there. Old news here, but for random passers by…

Maybe this man will donate to the “mission?”

• Minnow says:

“Paradigm” now becomes pair of dimes.

Hey Barry, you got two nickles (or digms) you can rub together?

A couple million dollars…… Whoooooooeeeeee Jethro – that’s a knee slapper!!

36. Voltaire's Crack says:

37. swamprat says:

LGF story posted on “pages”
    Iran: Is human rights bargained away?
    By KeyvanSalamirss
    18 downdings
    … money quote
    “How can the U.S. expect the mullahs to honor a wide-ranging pact about nuclear arms when Iran demonstrates that it has no respect for human life? The U.S. is trying to convince the mullahs to abandon their nuclear program while it is actually bargaining away the human rights, the right to freedom and democracy and dignity of the Iranian people.”
    rebuttals:
    freetoken: Just because Iran can’t be trusted with Human Rights, doesn’t mean they can’t be trusted with Nuclear Weapons!

team fukit: The US gov hates foreigners’ human rights and this story you posted shows why the U.S. can’t be trusted by Iranians.

jamesfirecat : your grammar is off

Thanos’ first rebuttal: You’re recycling agitprop photos with new statistics from the UN.(!?!?…really?)
    Thanos’ second rebuttal: Wiki says your source opposes Iran’s government (c’mon Thanos! Your name once indicated the center of knowledge and wisdom and you post this?)

I’m impress.

• swamprat says:

Wake me when Dominionists buy a crane and start hanging gay people.
      Let me know if Republicans stone adulterous women.
      Notify me when conservatives ban female drivers.
      Are Log Cabin Republicans working against their own self interest? What about transgendered Muslims?
      Drawing Mohammed is hateful incitement? What about outing the guy who called the police at that pool party?(no, you can’t delete that tweet, I’m posting it below.)
      We need gun control? So the only people who could have guns would be the police?…Oh not for the police either? So only criminals would have guns? Really?
      There was no “pause” in global warming? So why is this non-existent pause being explained as being caused by the heat being stored in the ocean?

tell me again about the rigidity of religious doctrine…

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

.All this Iran love by the LGF nitwits….. strange group they are.

You would think Thanus the Anus would know better.

“We hate the Tea Party but we love Iran.” That is some serious disconnect there.

• swamprat says:

They are actually defending Obama for negotiating a Nuke deal with Iran. They are thereby forced to say that Iran is capable of abiding by a treaty. In truth, even an attempted deal is better than a rogue nuclear state. That fact does not stop me from enjoying the mental gymnastics required to defend Iran as worthy enough to broker a deal with the United States.

• trebob says:

But Christians with guns, THERE’S something to fear.

38. Because olo says:

39. swamprat says:

RT @PragObots: This is the man who called 911 on the kids at the pool party in #McKinney. His name is Sean Toon. #BlackLivesMatter http://t…

Charles retweeted this tweet an hour ago. Saved for posterity. Safe and sound.

PragmaticObotsUnite ‏@PragObots · 12h12 hours ago
    This is the man who called 911 on the kids at the pool party in #McKinney. His name is Sean Toon. #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/Rg14IdR7dm

862 retweets 312 favorites
     Reply

 Retweet 862

 Favorite 312

 More

No need to thank me.

• swamprat says:

Tell me again about how evil Ginger is for “outing’ people.

• ISpeakJive says:

What’s wrong with calling the police? They were asked to leave and didn’t.

• swamprat says:

The police are evil and racist and oppressive…
        ..unless they arrest a conservative or a Christian.

• Because olo says:

Or if the “police” is one of the fed agencies like ATF. I’m sure Toot is fine with the EPA police force (yes, there is such a thing).

40. ISpeakJive says:

So far, Chunky is not for the “free speech model.” Nor the “free trade model”, nor the whole human rights thing.

Tragically fascist.

This kind of shiz…help me.

• Because olo says:

Or maybe there were also poor white kids who couldn’t get in either, and race had zip to do with it?

I would bet serious doughnuts that the photo was at least semi-staged, and there’s a sketchy story behind it. Not that there wasn’t crazy-vicious racism back then, but this pic looks like a set-up. And using it to excuse the rotten behavior of the young thugs in McKinney is worthy of Brawley-era Al Sharpton.

We couldn’t get in without climbing the fence, and then we had to be quiet and careful. We knew we weren’t supposed to be there so we behaved ourselves.

So why isn’t the photo of them being denied entry? Where’s the sign telling them they can’t come in?.
      BTW – they’re wearing dresses – were they planning to SWIM in them?

42. kbdabear says:

But… but … Professor Toot told us the #SCIENCE behind this is a technical miracle!!

CROWDFUNDING FOLLIES: DEBUNKING THE BATTERISER

• Because olo says:

Ya mean if you say shit that ain’t true on the innernet, somebody might notice and say something?

Rats.

43. Because olo says:

Dude, that was like 51 years ago. You were a Haole punk getting daily wedgies.

He’s putting the daily dose of chlorine in the pool, no doubt. 😆

Silly Babushka, still toadying-up to Fatass as if he’s some kind of player. Good grief, she’s a sad, nasty case.

Seems that would have been all over the news had it happened. How about the acid attacks by the *allahu akhbar* crowd, Charles?

If that was anything but diluted chlorine or muriatic acid, wouldn’t you get out of the pool?

I bet Charles was forced to walk through the bleach trough before getting into the pool with the black kids in Hawaii.

• Because olo says:

That crossed my mind, too. Not only that, but the amount of strong acid it would take to render a swimming pool uncomfortable is a lot more than a gallon jug, and anybody stupid enough to try that will end up destroying the concrete and all the metal in the pump/filter system. It take more acid to irritate skin than to destroy concrete.

Try a Ludwig experiment, and pour vinegar on concrete sometime, and see what happens.

Yes – be sure to look at photos from 1964. Because – BREAKING NEWS!

Anyone notice anything weird about the guy’s hair – the right side is cut off into a straight line. PERFECTLY straight.

The Gods Must Be Crazy: http://www.newstalk650.com/content/two-canadians-barred-leaving-malaysia

They don’t like naked selfies, especially when it’s a brother and sister taking them. They don’t like when you make it weird, on the mountain.

$500 for a .png of a 2015 Charles Johnson selfie with proof.

• OLT's We've Struck Ponytail Grease says:

“Sabah Deputy Chief Minister Joseph Pairin Kitingan blamed the tragedy on a group of 10 foreigners who “showed disrespect to the sacred mountain” by posing naked at the peak last week. He said a special ritual would be conducted later to “appease the mountain spirit.””

Kitingan is qualified to be a climate scientist in the US.

• Because olo says:

It’s not like you can blame Canucks for getting nekkid when they get to a warm place. It’s always so farking cold where they come from.

That was my point, Tex. Give that man a research grant! He’s in touch with Gaia’s spirit-army.

Chunky Panhandling Update:

Day 32 Income – $0.00

Day 33 Income – $0.00

Chunkles jumps into the McKinney Pool fracas hoping to make a big splash!

Keep an eye on that GoFundMe page! 😆