Mr. Toot has been silent thus far on Boston Jihadi Usaamah Rahim’s plans to behead Pam Geller.

(CNN)Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the “boys in blue,” a reference to police, according to court documents.

“I can’t wait that long,” he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Mr. Toot is silent because he wishes that Rahim’s plan against Pam Geller succeeded.

Update: I am not claiming anything, I am only asking a question. I wonder if Mr. Toot either directly or indirectly influenced Rahim with his obsession with Pam Geller. Is it possible Rahim was a poster at LGF?

I am just asking questions.

168 Comments on “Mr. Toot Usaamah Rahim planned on beheading Pam Geller. Update: I have a question!”

1. kbdabear says:

Besides cutting off Pam’s head, the jihadist planned to reattach Caitlyn Jenner’s penis

• Abu People Magazine says:

Catlin plans to keep her penis penis penis lol.

I think the peen is endangered, and she’s just waiting the prescribed period of time (1 year) before sending L’il Bruce to the guillotine. I think it’s a mistake, regardless of whether Cait is happy in her new female guise or not. Those fake vajayjays are problematic — I read an article about it, the other day. Prone to infection and odor. Not great for sex. SAVE THE PENIS PENIS PENIS LOL!!

Nice win for the ‘Hawks, btw. They really turned it up, when it was go time. I think they won the series tonight, as dumb as that sounds. Took over home-ice advantage, and delivered a crushing, late-game defeat. Bolts are in deep dookie.

• Abu says:

I also felt if the Blackhawks could win one in Tampa the end was near. They won with depth. Toews and Kane didn’t need to score.

Now put Bickell back in the lineup and lose Versteeg. He sucks!

I agree with Octo.

That 3rd period comeback by the Blackhawks was a “drunken Twitter addict moving into the garage and eyeballing the dishwasher” moment for the Bolts. 😆

Fortunately, deploying the emergency Ice Girl Goal Cam Butt Shot&30153; (IGGCBS) video was not necessary.

* Ice Girl Goal Cam Butt Shot™

• So basically, Caitlyn Jenner is as much a woman as Max Klinger.

Onto his forehead.

• Hugh G. Rection says:

It is Caitlyn not Caitlin and Charles Johnson wants to date her.

• KGB says:

Ace has it right. All these post-modern pussy men who are applauding Bruce Jenner’s sickness should be asked, “since you profess that Bruce is now truly a woman, would you go out with him? And by going out with him, would you make out with him? Would let him give you a blowjob? Would you fuck him?” Get them on the record as to how much they truly believe he’s now a woman and how much of this is just pandering to the braying mob.

No, no, no. You don’t have to want to fuck her, to play along and let her be a femme fatale if that’s her life-long dream, as she claims. Live and let live, I say. There are stranger things in this world, than a tranny with a bully pulpit. All this publicity will die down in due time, and she’ll be a late-60’s granny, wondering when the heart attack or cancer is going to come a-callin’. God be with her.

In the meantime, she may not be my cup of tea, but she already has one normal dude interested. The most normalest man I know, in fact. The Worm. 😆

“Hey, girl!”

Chaim al-Amrici’s Twitter followers?

A good chance.

Donate now to expose Pam Gellar! I am the leader of the anti-Pam Jihad!

Another Brevikian influence?

How can he exploit this for dinars?

3. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

And the BLM SJW are already protesting and blaming the cops. http://www.weaselzippers.us/225535-blacklivesmatter-protesters-advertise-rally-for-terror-suspect-who-wanted-to-behead-police-officers/

And of course the terrorist’s devout yet “moderate” (since he doesn’t murder people) Muslim brother immediately tries to frame the cops, never mind the facts nor the timeline that do not fit his version. This should be a crime in itself.

These are Mr. Toot’s peeps. This is what he joined and put his name on.

4. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Pamela Geller is a patriot. I hope she stays safe.

5. Because OCD says:

WTF is a “Duggar”?

The Duggars have obviously been advised to tie this into the “Christian persecution” meme Fox has been pushing for years.
    6 minutes ago

And the whole time Michelle Duggar is gazing adoringly at Jim Bob.
    12 minutes ago

Megyn Kelly: “So you do not view Josh as a pedophile?” The Duggars: “No! No.”
    13 minutes ago

The way Michelle Duggar looks adoringly at Jim Bob as he makes excuses for Josh for molesting children is kind of making me sick.
    15 minutes ago

Michelle Duggar looks like someone who’s been driven insane by years of horrible cognitive dissonance. Sad.
    24 minutes ago

Megyn Kelly’s delicate, sympathetic questions for the Duggars are absolutely grotesque. This is Fox News.
    29 minutes ago

Megyn Kelly’s Duggar interview makes them look even more like fanatical loons who tried to hide child molestation.
    33 minutes ago

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

One criminal person in one Christian family vs an entire caliphate that Obungle caused to form. Mr. Toot has quite the selective outrage gland.

The Arabic translation reads: “It is permissible for the mujahid [jihadi] to enjoy young boys in the absence of women.”

ISIS issued a new report in May defending the practice of sex slaves.

It’s OK. In their culture children like getting buggered and mentally scarred for life.

I know…I was so disgusted by Chunky’s “discussion” of the Duggar family nightmare on Twitter last night, I just tuned out. An old fat bastard with no kids can easily pass judgement on a family (an admittedly-odd one, to be sure) trying to deal with a heinous development with their eldest son. I suppose they were supposed to have him arrested and charged immediately, instead of trying to deal with it through prayer and counseling, which didn’t work at first, but then did. From all indications, it stopped.

It’s unusual for pedophiles to stop molesting, and if Josh has stopped completely and permanently, it’s almost a miracle. But what would you do, in Dad Duggar’s situation, and owning his religion-based mindset? Shoot the kid, I guess. Or have him put away, removed from the family forever. I don’t know what I’d have done, but I know I would have protected my young girls better. I hope so.

Chunky went way beyond anything rational, calling the Duggars lunatic criminals, basically. He always projects, so we’re getting more than hint of some deep, dark problems in his own psyche.

6. Because says:

7. Because oooook... says:

• OLT's We've Struck Ponytail Grease says:

THANK YOU GOD. I NEED THOSE BRAIN CELLS THAT WOULD HAVE DIED.

Uh, Gus? Check your follower count. My guess is most people are missing the Tweets.

• Gus has 217,000 tweets? I guess being unemployable gives him lots of time.

I’m blocked by him (and yet I’ve never tweeted him – what are you afraid of GUS?) so I don’t know his follower count but it was pretty dismal the last time I looked. If you’re just a regular Joe on Twitter, a “healthy” account has a follower count that is 10% the number of your total tweets. Gus’s follower count should be 21,700 and I think it’s something like 2,000 – which isn’t even 1% of his total tweets.

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

217,000 tweets?

200,000 of them are edgy, one word thought provokers like “muskmelon”.

8. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

This is a very multicultural segment of Kenny Rogers that would please the SJWs. Mr. Toot would be pleased that the one person with a southern accent in the skit is a complete drunken imbecile. Because that’s how he really views southerners.

9. Because says:

He’s still blathering about something called a “Duggar”. Is that some sort of alien invading his pannus?

10. livefreeor die says:

Soon Toots is going to say Josh Duggar molested girls because of creationism.

11. Because olo says:

Glenn Reynolds sums up this Geller attack perfectly:

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TARGET PAMELA GELLER: Police: Original target of Boston terror cell was Pamela Geller.

So far the score is Geller 3, terrorists 0.

And if Geller gets whacked, God forbid, Charles Johnson will have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

• Because olo says:

Truth.

• Abu Color Me Ignorant says:

I believe in my heart Fuckface does NOT want Pammmmmmm killed. However, he will obsess over it on Twitter hoping for blog hits if it happens. He doesn’t want death but will use it as best he can to further spread his message of leftist hate. Fucking POS.

Charles Johnson mocked Jim Hoft for his life-threatening medical conditions, and he mocked Mandy Nagy for hers.

When Charles Johnson is diagnosed with septic lower intestinal blockage I’ll wish him well. Or maybe not. Depends on what he posts between now and then. #Karma

• KGB says:

If, god forbid, Pam gets it from some muzzie scum, Charles will spend weeks, months perhaps, issuing “but”-laden posts and tweets. “Yeah, she didn’t deserve to die, but…” Then he’ll scream persecution when people correctly point out that his “buts” make it sound like he’s not entirely against what happened.

• inspector fromage says:

he will say she asked for it

12. ISpeakJive says:

I just really can’t work up a single give-a-shit about any Duggars.

But, Pam- My God, how horrible. I hope she’s being protected.

I know Pam in real life and I pray for her safety. I don’t know the Duggars, have never watched their show. I’ll see your single give-a-shit and raise you two don’t give-a-damns.

• pineapple laughs at fatso says:

I have no dog in that fight. People with skeletons in their closet ought to shut their traps about being morally superior.

If the Duggar melodrama derails the left for a while so be it.

Oh, and stop this “Mr. Toot” nonsense. Name him. Charles Foster Johnson.

My problem with that is I always accidentally type “Charles Foster Kane.”
      And that would be an insult on so many levels, the most obvious being that Johnson is twice the size around the middle.

• Because olo says:

Mr. Toot is a metaphor. That’s like a tubaphor, only meta.

Actually, Mr. Toot is a story of zen. The little kid at the end, the guy with the tall hat in the middle, and the old man with the “bum bum bu” at the beginning are all the same guy, at different times in his life. The old man is aware of his screw up, so all he remembers is the rhythm that made him famous.

CFJ hasn’t evolved to the “bum bum bu” stage yet. He’s still denying his screw-up. In another 10 year, maybe he’ll be reduced to sitting around hobo camps saying “Pam Pam Pam”.

What’s with the LGF fascination with child molestation and a fabricated reality TV show? They used to defend it.

• inspector fromage says:

charles used to (and maybe he still does ) pal around on LGF with this creeper called salamantis who used to pen all sorts of child abduction and rape fantasies. dude was not right at all

he fit right in after 2009

Corpulent Ponytailed Blogger Panhandler Update:

Day 23 – $2603

Day 24 – $2603

Day 25 – $2603

Day 26 – $2603

Day 27 – $2603

Day 28 – $2603

Looks like pedophilia and reality show obsession isn’t turning on the cash flow spigot either.

What will The Jazzy Ponytail think of next?

Maybe going to people’s houses with a rag and a squeegee and offering to wash their computer monitors is in order. 😆

The daily take, as Day 29 dawns, is $89.76. Roughly that of a full-time fast-food worker in San Francisco’s daily gross salary.

17. iceweasel's strap on dildo says:

I for one hold Charles Fuckface Johnson morally responsible for the plan to behead Pamela Geller.

• Because olo says:

I would, except I don’t think any of these junior jihadis have ever heard of him. Pam, they’ve heard of. Green footballs? Isn’t that some kind of street drug?

18. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Looks like Duggar is the new Ginger. Never heard of the family, the show or their particular Christian “sect” except from Mr. Toot’s Tweets. In addition to too much Tweeting it looks like the Fat Man also watches too much reality TV.

The only reality TV I watch are two shows about life in Alaska. The one about the Kilcher family and the other one called Life Below Zero. It’s fascinating how they survive up there.

19. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

12 hours ago
    And the whole time Michelle Duggar is gazing adoringly at Jim Bob.
    12 hours ago
    Megyn Kelly: “So you do not view Josh as a pedophile?” The Duggars: “No! No.”
    12 hours ago

Mr. Toot seemingly can’t understand that a loving couple wouldn’t view their own son as a heinous criminal “pedophile” and wouldn’t turn him to the police to go to jail possibly for life. What a fucking idiot.

“It was after that third time he came to us, is where we really felt like ‘you know what? We have done everything we can as parents to handle this in-house. We need to get help,'” he said.

Asked why the police weren’t called right away, Duggar said the family wanted to handle the matter themselves, that they watched the teen and put in place safeguards to protect the girls, and took comfort in the fact that the boy came forward with the confessions on his own.

After the treatment, “he went and asked God to forgive him, he went back and asked those that he had offended to forgive him,” Duggar said. “We felt like the last jurisdiction of who he needed to make things right with was the law.”

It’s pretty obvious Mr. Toot heard this explanation and rejected it outright. He would have hated this family either way because they’re devout Christians and he’s an anti-Christian bigot..

20. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

amykovach ‏@amykovach 13h13 hours ago
    @Green_Footballs it’s strange. I’m not familiar w these people, but I didn’t see it that way at all. Your bias is so glaringly obvious.

Yup

21. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

And they could get free food, housing and health insurance after they set the bomb off.

22. Because olo says:

It’s awfully early to be drunk.

23. Because olo says:

24. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

LOL! Mr. Toot’s friend. Among the ones that are protesting the shooting of a terrorist. Also the ones that scream in cop’s faces things like: “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want ’em. Now!!”.

Pinned Tweet
    Imani Gandy ‏@AngryBlackLady Oct 10
    (•_•)
    LIVES
    / \

(•_•)
    MATTER
    / \

But why in the world are they allowing that freak to appeal? @AngryBlackLady @jesseberney @KailiJoy @commiegirl1 @M_Shale
    13 minutes ago

They’re trying to get someone else thrown off of Twitter.

25. Because olo says:

Mr. Toot really doesn’t get that “due process” thang.

26. Because olo says:

Moderation manque bad. Spank manque.

He’s a commie/socialist.

From his wiki entry:

“An independent politician since 1979, Sanders is a self-described democratic socialist[1][2][3][4] who favors the creation of employee-owned cooperative enterprises[5][6] and has praised Scandinavian-style social democracy.[7][8][9] He caucuses with the Democratic Party and is counted as a Democrat for purposes of committee assignments.”

I wonder if suddenly Johnson is starting to worry that indeed his constant taunting and smearing of Pam is going to indeed come back to haunt him, and that people start letting HIM know that his childish nastiness and need for attention had some very real consequences.

At which point I’m sure we will all be treated to the evil stalkers and extreme right-wing haters that try to keep him from speaking the truth and he wasn’t wrong and it’s not his fault people do this (while of course, in the case of people on the other side, no such deflection is permitted) so, you know, eff off and all that. Oh, and I’m sure the Rodan audio will pop up.

Heck, I’d give it to that jerk Greenwald if I thought he’d use it. Maybe Jim Hoft. Because I can’t wait to see the back-pedaling the ex-cyclist is going to do if terror scum is one of his followers.

Because remember the rules of LGF folks — if YOU allow evil people to follow you, YOU are responsible for them and it makes YOU one of them too.

29. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Sergey says… Geller = KKK.

I say … Sergey = Stalin loving scumbag.

Sergey is so full of shit I bet his eyes are brown.

• Because olo says:

Spoken like a beneficiary of blue eye privilege.

No longer applicable, in the enlightened age of color contacts!

• Because olo says:

Ever noticed how sometimes Legolas had blue eyes, and sometimes he had brown? Reality is the guy was a total impostor and had dark hair.

31. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

wheat-doggiestyle, the simpleton who fled to bumfuck China says…..

“I was going to make a remark earlier conflating Geller with Medusa, but decided it was probably in poor taste.”

So this is a “soooper seckrit” way of saying it anyway right asshole?

Ginger is off Twitter….. now wheat-doggystyle’s pathetic trivial existence has no meaning.

In their Orwellian pigpen, a Jewish freedom fighter like Geller is equivalent to a Klansman. Makes perfect sense, once you understand their world-view. A week of closely monitoring Chunky’s output on Twitter is enough education on modern Lefturd dumbth, for anyone.

So damn close.

• Because olo says:

So much for herbivores being all peaceful and mellow and shit…

I once witnessed a huge bull getting his groove on with a docile moocow, in a farmer’s field Up North. He was kind of casual about it, and pretty damn quick, too. She never stopped chewing her cud. 😆

In case you were wondering if Vox was truly skull-fucked and libturded beyond all sane recognition…

Vox explains:

The show’s much more entertaining stand-in for climate change is the White Walkers, the North-of-the-Wall monsters that command a gigantic zombie army.

The White Walkers are a threat to all humanity: their zombie minions are equally happy to rip apart people of all nations and noble houses. Yet instead of uniting to combat the shared threat to human existence itself, the noble houses in the show spend basically all their time on their own petty disagreements and struggle for power. White Walkers are generally ignored; some nobles deny their existence is outright denied.

Swap climate change for White Walkers, and “countries” for noble houses, and it starts to sound a lot like the real world.

Specifically, it sounds like the problem of international coordination on climate change. No one country can prevent catastrophic warming on its own: every country that’s a major greenhouse gas emitter is part of the problem.

Oh, mine aching ass. It never stops, does it? 😆

• Because olo says:

No it don’t. Now NOAA is denying the scientific consensus of the pause.

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Vox can’t read, which I guess is not exactly breaking news.

When asked….George R.R. Martin, author of a Song of Ice and Fire, said, “uh, no it isn’t.”
      And Vox, if you’re going to play around with Game of Thrones, get the effing terminology correct, because it’s an insult to those of us who have read the books and the people who really enjoy the series that you aren’t even respectful enough of the work to do your homework.

They are “White Walkers” and their zombies are known as “wights”.

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

I must’ve missed all the factories and SUVs in Westeros.

• trebob says:

I’m lost. I don’t watch the program, but do nobles deny that the White Walker’s existence is denied outright?

Sorry, the only language I only know is Oklahoman with far too many Caribbean/UK spelling habits.

35. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

Well we know one person they will NEVER put on, and that’s you Fuckface.

36. Because olo says:

Yeah, isn’t it “toxic,” the way Pam objects to ISIS atrocities, homeland terror plots, and her own beheading? I mean, that’s vicious racism, right there. 😆

Go kill yourself, Fatass. The begging-gambit failed. Your life is only going to get worse, from here on.

• Minnow says:

Just had a look at another one of your tweets Barry (see above). Wow. You are predictable as the rising sun…. hating on your favorite people, jealous of their successes…. always the pettiness and vitriole we can expect from Barrrrry….

Hey Barry, do yourself a huge favor and shoot your computer.

Nice going shitbag. A crazy man threatens to behead her and you somehow think it’s a great idea to stir others up by claiming what a hate monger she is.

I’m amazed you haven’t started fundraising off the thwarted attack on her. Effing GHOUL.

And if anyone believes that this is the “first time” he’s looked at her website in months, there’s a bridge I’m looking at out my office window that’s for sale. Make an offer.

• The atmosphere of hatred at Charles Johnson’s website is UNBELIEVABLY toxic!

37. OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

Stalker Charles and Sudden Jihadi Syndrome Rahim both wanted head from Pam Geller.

Both failed, publicly.

One’s dead, and the other has no life.

38. OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

I’m pretty “bigoted” against people that want to cut my head off, too.

I understand that if I had a 44″ neck (not naming any names, but you never read here) I could feel safer about not getting chopped.

39. inspector fromage says:

sooner or later they will get to Geller. It’s a sad reality.
    I hope they don’t but they don’t give up and you can’t be protected from these people at all times especially when they are willing and eager to be taken out in the process.

and when they do get her, I hope the feds visit mr green footballs and charge him for inciting

Fortunately, the people who support Geller also support the Second Amendment.
      And go to the pistol range to exercise it often.
      Many in the NRA and other groups have pledged to keep her safe.

• inspector fromage says:

that’s great and all but we are dealing with a different sort of enemy. I believe ISIS can get to anybody.

her protection has to be perfect 100% of the time. these vermin only need to get lucky once.

and charles icarus johnson is guilty of inciting hatred and should be locked up when it happens. at the very least banned for life from twitter

No doubt yes, if ISIS wants to get to her, they will.
        And yes, if that happens, I hope #tcot rises up and goes after him.

• ISpeakJive says:

That’s exactly why we need an army of Pam’s out there. They can’t kill everyone. I am so sick of this shit.

• Because olo says:

There’s a part of me that would LOVE to see C.F. Johnson get a call from Fox News asking him to go on with Megyn Kelly and have her skewer him to the wall for the BS he’s pulling regarding Pam.

• kbdabear says:

That would be like watching the prom queen kicking a retarded kid on the gym floor

• kbdabear says:

Megyn: “Would you explain what you wrote here on your blog and on Twitter… ”
      Toot: “I never said that! You’re putting words in my mouth!”
      Megyn: “it’s right HERE on the front page of your blog…”
      Toot: “you’re taking it out of context, I wasn’t saying what you said! Typical Fox News lies!”
      Megyn” “Mr Johnson, you’re not very bright are you…”

Later on Twitter and LGF: “Watch as I totally own Megyn Kelly and expose Fox News lies!”

41. Because olo olololololo hahahahah pfffffft snort teeheeheehee says:

42. Because olo says:

• kbdabear says:

Answers:

No, Pam will never go out with you
      No, Target does not deliver artisanal cheese blocks at 3 AM
      No, your cable provider won’t defer your past due bills until your fund drive reaches 10K

No, ponytails on bloated old men will not get the ladies “hot and bothered”.

No, I won’t “donate” to your GoFundMe account.

No, Pam won’t show you her boobies.

Yes, you’re a pathetic washed up has-been.

Yes, Cheetos make you gain weight.

Yes, Everyone is laughing at you.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

I admire Pam for her courage to stick her thumb in the eye of muzzies and the MSM, I repeat myself. Without citizens like Pam, America would allow creeping sharia – which ain’t gonna happen! I hope. That said, I understand why Fuckface would want to see her boobi,,,, ya know.

He’s showing more effects of the bike accident, and divorce, each and every day. My hope is that he’s as miserable as it appears. Drinking out of the wrong Dew bottle doesn’t help, lol.

/ glad he never, ever reads here

43. kbdabear says:

Somehow I don’t think Fatass will toot the second story from the same source.

44. Because olo says:

If it’s any consolation, it makes every normal person sick just thinking about you & your stupidity, Fatso. How’s that fundme crap going?? LOLOLOL! Asshhole loser.

46. pineapple laughs at fatso says:

One praises Geller using humor.

One gets jealous and attacks with hatred.

Look at the retweet counts as of this posting.

889 to 4

Heh

47. Because olo says:

48. Because olo says:

49. Minnow says:

Wow Barry, looks like you forgot the First Amendment of the Constitution old man!

You see, around here, we are ENTITLED to say what we think whether everyone agrees with it, or not.

And, you see dear loser, that those who disagree with something that a person says do not then have a right to cut off her head.

Not around here.

And, just as a friendly reminder…. if you don’t like it here, you are FREE to leave. That’s right! You can pull up stakes and head for some Third World Hell Hole if you don’t like it here. Why, over there – where ever you choose – you will find EVERYONE to be WAY MORE TOLERANT of YOUR opinion and point of view.

Really.

Really, please leave.

Anywhere.

As soon as possible.

• Minnow says:

And, oh yeah Barry, you should have had the shit kicked out of you at least once as a young man – you would hold a much healthier attitude now about yourself versus the world if you had. You see, Barry, you really are a nobody but you never learned that. There you are day after day thumping your chest believing you are a pace setting “warrior”.

Oh.My.God.

That is pathetic.

No, Barry, you are a nowhere man that no one cares about.

Truly.

50. OLT's We've Struck Ponytail Grease says:

Gus-Gus has gone all “Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom”.

Kids, Sterno is NOT for the drinkin’.

51. Because olo says:

Is he jealous?

Fatass wishes he had a story to exploit. He’s got nuthin’. 😦

…or else Sis finally made good on her threats to “put some rock-salt in your ass, if you show up drunk around here agin.”

She’s really just about had it.

54. kbdabear says:

Are you sure you wanna go there, Stevie?

55. kbdabear says:

Yet he hasn’t introduced you to his block button yet, Toot …

• OLT's It's Fucking BRIGHT Outside The Donkey Show says:

I don’t expect you to get an answer from Jake Tapper, either, but not for that “reason”.

56. kbdabear says:

Having a tough time keeping up, Goos?

57. kbdabear says:

Here comes Fat Man Under Siege from unseen stalkers, right on cue

• Dudebro says:

Talk shit about her, then when people express THEIR opinion, become a whiny tweenage girl.

58. Dudebro says:

Hee… Treacher has 31K follows. Laughter on a mass scale.
      Daily take as Day 30 dawns – $87.43. Uh, shouldn’t it be going up?
      SCIENCE!

Corpulent Ponytailed Blogger Panhandler Update:

Day 23 – $2603

Day 24 – $2603

Day 25 – $2603

Day 26 – $2603

Day 27 – $2603

Day 28 – $2603

Day 29 – $2623

Whew! That was close! Chunky almost went a week without a donation.

That $20 is going to be the game changer.

The cash fire hose is ready to cut loose! 😆