The fat loser always loves to play “gotcha” with right-wingers and gives a pass to people such as Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner, Bill de Blasio, and the whole MSNBC crowd. Remember Melissa Harris-Perry? She was the one who put tampons as earrings on herself to make some stupid point, she also belittled the Romney family for adopting a black child? Well it seems that Miss Tampon owes $70,000 in back taxes. Shocker! Too bad it wasn’t Sean Hannity or Ann Coulter ha ha!

IRS files $70K tax lien against Harris-Perry, husband

The Internal Revenue Service has placed a tax lien on Melissa Harris-Perry and her husband, James Perry, for about $70,000 in delinquent taxes, according to a notice filed in Forsyth County Hall of Justice earlier this month.

Harris-Perry is a well-known host of an MSNBC talk show and a professor at Wake Forest University. The IRS filed the notice April 6.

In an email Wednesday, Harris-Perry said she was unaware of the tax lien but knew about the debt. She said she and her husband paid $21,721 of the debt when they filed their taxes Wednesday. The remaining debt, $48,581, covers a tax period ending Dec. 31, 2013, according to the notice.

Harris-Perry said she and her husband had been working to pay off the debt but had to deal with a series of personal crises that caused the couple to pay off the debt a lot slower than expected.

“We were aware that we would continue to need to work to pay off the 2013 debt,” she said in the email.

Harris-Perry said the couple had an official payment plan with the IRS. She said she had not had any recent conversations with the IRS and doubted that she could reach the IRS Wednesday, the deadline for millions of Americans to file their income tax returns.

Harris-Perry is a Wake Forest graduate who returned to her alma mater last year as a Presidential Chair, an endowed position at Wake Forest. She is a faculty member in the school’s Department of Politics and International Affairs.

She is also the founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race and Politics in the South, a research initiative she started at Tulane, where she previously taught. The project, named for Anna Julia Cooper, a black feminist, scholar, educator and social activist, is now at Wake Forest University.

Harris-Perry said in her email that she and her husband plan to pay off the rest of their tax debt as quickly as possible.

103 Comments on “Another story that the corpulent loser will not cover. Too bad Melissa Harris-Perry is not a “wingnut””

1. sven10077 says:

Taxes are for other people motherfucker!

//MHP & Al $lim $hady $harpton

The left believes NOTHING they demand we do.

2. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

She tweeted this on 4/13 right before this came out. LOL! Total moron. Chunky’s kinda gal.

• windbag says:

Will pay my taxes with a smile…

Reasons for her smile:

1. I got away with it this long
      2. The MSM will not chide me for it. They won’t even notice it.
      3. I owe so much tax because I make so much more than you peasants.
      4. I plan to pay that in tampons.

Here’s the clip making fun of Romney and his grand-son. Pathetic.

• Juan Epstein says:

She’s has it tough.

Light skinned elilte in her community while hating her own whiteness while looking in the mirror.

I can only imagine the ID issues she has causes her to lash out.

Has Charline commented on the reich wing freak-out over Hillary’s foreign dinars? Or even about how the 1% tricked everyone by having ISIS ISIS Baby slaughter 30 Ethiopian Christians all just to troll Pam Gellar??

5. trebob says:

Really? She makes over $100k per month just on her MSNBC salary not including the BET, books and other stuff she charges for. She’s worth $40 million and there is not a peep out of any liberal establishment over this? $70k is about three weeks pay for her.

My boss makes several mil a year. He ALWAYS pays his taxes. Melissa needs decent accountants who keep her sorry a$$ on the straight & narrow.

The old saying is still true — Democrats LOVE to raise taxes – because they don’t intend to pay them anyway….

7. just Melissa Harris Poop says:

another one of these pay your fair share fuckers that actually don’t

Charles Johnson has his fat hand out gladly taking the redistributed wealth of hard working “wingnuts”

Mr. Projection keeps giving away all his secrets. 😆

Moronic Conversion Paroxysm. 😆

• Minnow says:

Barry, of course you can say this. You have a High School education.

But the adults in the room snicker at you when you say these things. The man has more talent in his little finger than you have ever had in any capacity, at any point in your life.

And, the man believes in something bigger than himself and isn’t ashamed to say so. But, I realize this is something that will confuse you and only make your tongue loll out a little further. You wouldn’t understand since it ain’t about YOU.

And, finally, Barry let’s talk money. He has a lot of it. You don’t.

But, go ahead, try and make yourself sound hip and edgy and intelligent and slam this guy.

And one more thing….. man on man, he would tear you a new asshole fool.

The guy he’s mocking is like a Supreme Being, compared to our tubby little loser. Oh, the jealousy…how it burns. 😆

The Left still hates you, Chunky. No matter how you grovel. 😆

@Gus_802’s Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @Gus_802’s Tweets and complete profile. Click the “Follow” button to send a follow request.

Ooh, he’s hiding again. I wonder who he’s hiding from? Last I heard, the proggies were kicking his ass all over the garage. 😆

I hope this doesn’t jinx them, but I have to say it: this year’s Tigers team is frickin’ awesome! It’s going to be a great summer of watching baseball. Lots of tough competition, but I like our chances of repeating as division champs. I wouldn’t want to face this lineup, if I was pitching. The defense is phenomenal — I forgot how great Jose Iglesias is at short, after he missed the entire last season with horrible shin-splints. The pitching has been superb. I could get used to this. 🙂

13. Voltaire's Crack says:

14. Minnow says:

Barry is such a pussy, I have to laugh. I am blocked from his tweets and from responding to his tweets (or some such thing) and I have to wonder why!?

I have never tweeted him. I have never sent him a message on Twitter. Nothing.

And then, I ask why?

Finally, there is a “better” in Barry’s life that he cannot deal with. I am so proud of the fact that he preemptively (four sylllables bro dude) blocked me. It is such a proud badge of honor I wear.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha (inhale) hahahahahahahahahahhaahhhhahahaha.

You are a meaningless and impotent being Barry. Your life means nothing to anyone and you have no friends. Please go ahead and tell yourself otherwise.

But no.

And to think, you have these ongoing fantasies that you are still in the mix…. still viable.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Perhaps you should back down on the “asshole” thing and maybe your lot in life will change.

Naaaaahhhhhhhhh………

Same here – maybe he got upset about my daily reports over Ginger kicking his ass in the Twitter follow count.

15. Because says:

He’s out of hiding, already. Welcome back, Gus! Here, have a Swisher Sweet. I found it right over there, and it’s still got a couple of smokable inches left. Enjoy!

17. JimboXL says:

I’ve been stuck at a car repair shop having to listen to that gub shill on MSNBC drone on about how amazing BOcare was, all fluff, all gub talking points, like the propaganda voice you’d hear in a dystopian future themed movie.

Then she interview some woman who aborted her baby and how great it was that she got to decide. I think MSNBC’s audience is composed only of Obola bootlicking progressive nazis and captive audiences in various business where the channel can’t be changed. I think that accounts for them having any ratings blip of which to speak.

14 Charles Johnson Apr 20, 2015 1:49:02pm
    down
    up
    re: #11 Iwouldprefernotto

Do pizzas choose to be gay or are they baked that way?

When Douchebags Opine.

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Much of Chunk’s noodling is based on the natural minor scale. But of course everyone runs the other way holding their hands over their ears.

I’m so sorry Chunkles – Charminuta

• Because says:

But was the minor born that way?

The pentatonic scale is overused especially in rock, where the guitar soloist wheedles up the scale, until the guy in the orange jumpsuit flings his head back, goes “weee-weee-weee” and shoots his wad into the back of his Stratocastor.

The latest technological innovation is here!

Now chock full of Mouse-Ka-Mania! 😆

Every browser and smartphone on the planet has a “mobile-friendly Google search algorithm” or can get one with a simple download.

I don’t think Mouse-Ka-Mania is included with it though…

I love it when Chunky tries to dupe his sycophants by playing “tech wizard”.

The results are so predictable. 😆

• Juan Epstein says:

Savy move.

Better make it mobile friendly because Smartphones will be used to browse the internet more and more…

Said someone 10 years ago

Next he’ll announce he’s on facebook.

It’s going to be fun watching Charline pretending to be gayer than gays after deleting his gay-baiting, transphobic tweet.

22. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Didn’t Chunk get in trouble with his gay transgender pals a few months ago? I think he was comparing Ginger to some form of gayness as an insult and they started to pile on that being gay shouldn’t BE an insult. Which he’s too stupid to get having been from the ’70s when “You’re like totally gay” was an acceptable insult. Then he tried to say he was the original gay defender or something. Which revealed him as a moron and a liar. What a putz.

23. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

And why don’t we just run this genius the minute he turns 18?

24. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunk’s favorite candidate just found out small businesses have been struggling (also from WZ):

25. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

If we put Clinton Foundation’s foreign donations under a microscope, let’s not forget to investigate donations to GOP politicians too, OK?
    11 hours ago

Non specific allegations attempting to equate guilt noted, dickwad. Thanks for playing.

Go for the knee jerk and forget the fine points – which shows what a complete tool you really are, Dr. Doublewide. The problem is NOT that they got foreign cash. The problem is that the bitch was SoS — “Quid pro DOUGH” (t/m New York Post) Got it now?

Oh, and you might want to read a book called “Throw Them All Out” by the same guy who is exposing Hildebeest now – Peter Schweizer – he indeed went after Republicans – but even there the taking of money by DEMOCRATS for Congresisonal favors was incredible.

So, I don’t know, maybe do some research instead of trying to be clever. Because once again, you’re coming down on the wrong side of the issue. But I expect you to double down shortly – which is good – because pointing and laughing at you is some of the only exercise those of us with a JOB actually get.

• OLT's Because RIGHTS, etc. says:

One needs no microscope to see CHINA with Clinton hands all up in their pockets, Stalker Charles.

• Juan Epstein says:

It’s fun watching Charline pretend he’s more of a political pundit than actual political pundits.

I just realized I had downloaded his book “Extortion” and haven’t read it yet. Right now I’m in the middle of “The Grand Jihad” by Andrew McCarthy.

26. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

@Karoli Takes a LOT to alienate the right wing base, but Chuck is the man for the job.
    11 hours ago

LOL! Chunky’s the expert on alienating the right wing! Poor Chunk. He’s so confused by Ginger when the latter follows his conscience. He basically ends up insulting him for reporting dirt on the right. Which of course is admitting that Chunky would lie for his side and let’s face it, does so daily.

27. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

So @realDonaldTrump is in a pissing match with @JonahNRO? Birther loon vs. “Hitler was a leftist” guy? I hope I have enough popcorn.
    11 hours ago

Because you ran out of Cheetos? Anyway why does a loser want to watch a millionaire on his third trophy wife and a real successful journalist blogger with an actual home, family, dog and actual life duke it out? Inquiring minds couldn’t give a shit.

May I suggest you switch out the Cheetos for some good old-fashioned pork rinds, Fatass? I’ve been doing this ketogenic diet, which basically flips everything you’ve believed about diets and nutrition on its head. Up is down, right is wrong, dogs living with cats, and pork rinds are actually healthy! Zero carbs, lots of protein and healthy stearic acid. I have gone through a bag of plain ones, and started on the barbecue flavor ones…both are delicious, alone or with dips. I know you love the Cheetos sexually, Chunky old twat, but give your orange-stained fingers a chance to recover.

• trebob says:

If you haven’t tried them, these microwavable ones are super-duper. The one downside is that they don’t smell really good when cooking. After is ok, but during it is pretty strong.

Otherwise, they are delicious and tasty when warm outta the Mwave.

Those look awesome. I will definitely give them a try. Thanks for the tip!

• osprey1 says:

Why is Chucky so upset about Nazis all the time? Because Der Führer stole his Cheetos.

The Supervoid, Ladies And Germs.

Aka, “The Universe Is Goatse.” 😯

Jon Stewart haz a sad. 😦

Apparently, raking in $80M for making fun of Fox News and everything remotely related to conservative thought, while being the worshipped guru of libturd-children of all ages, is not enough to make Jon happy. He considers himself a “turd miner.” And I agree with him, about the last part. Put the clown-nose back on and read the turdish “jokes” your writers feed you, and then go home and sulk in one of your mansions. You insufferable twerp!

These are both his houses, side-by-side in Red Bank, NJ. Of course, “Red.” What else? 😆

• Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Jeez. What’s that little putz Liebowitz need so much friggin’ space for? And I don’t see any solar panels. And right next to a boat dock so lets assume the little turd pollutes the environment for his amusement with a needless water vehicle or two or four. People who use too much energy and warm the planet should be in jail.

• just poop says:

I’ll both properties have a few bee hives…….so this dickhead can claim they are farms ( like Springstein and Bon Jovi and max weinberg do ) thus avoiding regular property tax

bet me

30. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Preezydunce Obungle to meet up with viciously anti-semitic Preezydunce of Turkey, Erdogan so they can high five about Muslim’s conquering and destroying America from within.

I guess that was next on the bucket list after “befriending” Iran.

I’m sure Chunk thinks this is super for Muslim “race” relations.

This play from last night, throwing out one of the fastest guys in baseball from a ridiculous falling-away position, is a good example of why I’m so geeked about watching the Tigers this year. Jose does something cool every game, and it’s not always in the field — he’s hitting so well from the 9th-spot, it’s like we have two lead-off hitter/speedsters leading into the Bats Out Of Hell (Kinsler, Cabrera, Martinez 1 and Martinez 3, Cespedes). Yow.

Do I enjoy this spectacle? I do. At the same time, the standings show the Tigers have done all this winning to start the season and we have a whole one-game lead on the Royals. It’s way too early to be this excited about baseball. Hopefully, the hockey will improve this evening, and put things in perspective.

I remember when he was trying to be this big, deep thinker of all things anti-Jihad, Chuckie had his “wish list” over at Amazon. There were a lot of CD’s, and a few, ahem, books. Instead of getting Chuck a CD, I bought him a book about 9/11 for his birthday in 2006 or something like that. I bet he never read it – he just created a list of books that suggested he was a researcher or analyst.

He was, no doubt annoyed that I hadn’t picked a CD from the list since I had to actually send him an email asking him if he received the book. I don’t know how I could be so rude as to think he’d actually THANK me for a gift without being prompted. But he really didn’t want BOOKS, he wanted the CD’s but he wanted folks to think he was into mind-improvement.

I’m willing to bet he returned the book for a CD.

I got taken in, too, coughing up several cash donations to the cause, prior to my first banning in 2005. The bastard never thanked anyone, that I know of.

Here’s a semi-grisly video presentation showing the trajectory of Chunky’s blogging career. There be soaring, there be flipping, and there be flames.

• doppel milyo says:

he doesn’t have to worry about that any more since he banned all of the people that have money and would actually give him a gift

his people are either dumpster divers like gus or lidane ( she is far more successful since she dives into the cheesecake factory dumpster) or cheapskates like kragar or lawhawk.

speaking of losers, anybody heard from hoosier hoops lately? Still stalking and creeping out Fox news producers at Oklahoma city BW3’s hoops? and how’s that redhead lady friend? as ernie harwell would say she’s looooooooooooooong gone

33. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

So why again do the Clinton’s, both Hildabeast and former Preezydunce Ass Grab charge hundreds of thousands of dollars just to give a speech?

The crazy old witch wants to topple herself? 😆

• Captain Death says:

She can say that with a straight face?

She’s not straight. She favors the distaff side, which is not a diss. It’s just the way things are. Nothing wrong with it. Just don’t let your imagination put this particular Hildabeast in a compromising situation, if you value your last meal.

“The Tears Of Assclown”

Now if there’s a smile on my face
    It’s only a fat fucking fool in public
    But when it comes down to fooling Jews
    Pam honey, I said, let’s change the subject

But don’t let my bad complexion
    Give you the wrong impression
    Really I’m sad, oh sadder than sad
    Blog’s gone and I’m hurting so bad
    Fat Assclown I recite the shahada

Now there’s some sad things known to man
    But ain’t too much sadder than
    The tears of Assclown
    When there’s no one around 😥

Just like Pagliacci did
    I try to keep my fatness hid
    Hiding from the public eye
    But in my lonely room I cry
    The tears of Assclown
    When there’s no one around

Oh, yeah baby!

Now if there’s an old photo of my face
    It’s only a sad ploy to fool the public
    But when it comes down to fooling youse
    On Twitter you can’t see I’m over four bills
    Make you think that I don’t care
    Really I’m sad, I’m hurting so bad… 😥

Fatso is perseverating to and about Chuck Johnson. Again. GAWD HE’S SO BORING!!!!!!!!

36. Minnow says:

Just because…..

37. tax free pineapple says:

128 Charles Johnson
    Apr 21, 2015 6:57:41pm

down
    up

“Wow. Good work, Pamela Geller. Your anti-Muslim agenda is now identified as “pro-Israel.”

Wow. Good work, Fatso. Your anti-Pamela Geller agenda is now identified as ineffective..

Charles wipes with both hands.

I suppose we could start reblogging every comment Charles posted since 2000 (including the deleted ones) in real time. Maybe begin with Mouse-Ka-Mania instead.

38. Because says:

Found a .gif of Jazzy at Redondo Beach from about 10 years ago.

40. Because says:

Ummmm…actually, Fatass, they’re both being slammed as hypocrites…that’s what. Stop being obtuse and stupid.

44. tax free pineapple says:

22 Charles Johnson
    Apr 22, 2015 12:08:53pm

down
    up

[deleted]

23 Nyet
    Apr 22, 2015 12:09:32pm

down
    up

re: #22 Charles Johnson

You’re linking to a (holocaust) denial site.

WOOPS!