Stacy McCain Corroborates Andrew Breitbart: “All Roads Lead To Jazzy”

All roads lead to Jazzy.” –Andrew Breitbart

As an addendum to our previous thread, with impeccable timing and acerbic wit Robert Stacy McCain took his current events report about professional internet litigation troll Bill Schmalfeldt, wound it around the ample backside of Charles Johnson, and then kicked The Magical Jazzy Ponytail right in the mudflaps.* Given the size of the target, it’s not that tough to do.

In September 2009, while I was covering the Tea Party rally in Washington, D.C., Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs (whose blog had once been fairly important among conservatives) decided to unload the SPLC/Signorile “white supremacist” on me, and I fought a two-week blog war to prove my point: Charles Johnson is a worthless damned fool. Everybody at that time recognized that CJ had gone off the deep end. He had started losing his grip in October 2007, when he began smearing Pamela Geller as a “neofascist,” and his slow descent into madness (ranting against “creationists” and “climate denialists”) had been watched with quiet chagrin by Charles’s former allies. Once he attacked me, however, Johnson’s defection to the Left suddenly became a matter of public knowledge, and actually got noticed by the New York Times.

The Little Green Meltdown was big news back in 2009. It had the incidental effect of creating a sort of residual echo for the Internet Legend of Robert Stacy McCain, White Supremacist. Because there are many friends who can vouch for my bona fides, this doesn’t really bother me — “Don’t Give a Damn About My Bad Reputation,” as Joan Jett said — and my indifference to this really seems to make some people crazy.

[…]

Yet there is a certain type of person who thinks, “A-ha! I’m an expert at this Internet Detective stuff, so I will prove what an awful racist this guy is! I will expose him for the Evil Right Wing Hater that we all know he must be! And then I will become the Most Famous of All Internet Detectives! People will love me!”

So they run off chasing that phantom and, when they fail, they become convinced that I’ve played some kind of dirty trick on them by evading their Internet Detective skills and they go nuts. This explains my tendency to attract crazy trolls and, speaking of which, Charles Johnson has created a Secret Blog Commenting System that will allow him and his dwindling mob of kooks to discuss their weird obsessions without fear that someone will screen-cap their insanity.

[…]

Here, I’ve got $20 that says this latest Wile E. Coyote Acme Rocket Skates™ genius plan will fail. What will happen, I predict, is that someone inside the Secret Blog Commenting System will say something that pisses off Charles Johnson, resulting in one of his periodic spasms of ban-the-dissenters fury. Screen-caps of the Secret Blog Commenting System discussion will then be published, with embarrassing consequences for Charles & Friends. Of course, this will be of interest only to those of us who remember who Charles Johnson was, back when he really mattered, which was many, many years ago.

Here’s the whole shebang, and it includes these gems:

Breitbart was right. All roads lead to Jazzy.

P.S.  For those who are new to Diary of Daedalus or don’t remember, RSM spent some time with us on BlogMock Radio on 29 April 2012. What a hoot. Jump to 00:32:00 for the intro to
The Little Green Footballs Power Hour.”
__________________________________________
* Mr. McCain’s right boot was forever lost in, um, The Great Johnson Crevasse, and he needs a replacement. Hit his Tip Jar.

Faux Charles

103 Comments on “Stacy McCain Corroborates Andrew Breitbart: “All Roads Lead To Jazzy””

1. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunky’s creepy stalker website.

2. doppel milyo says:

no doubt Charles is really really checking his “mentions” extra extra hard today. he’s lathered up and wearing out his Ctrl C Ctrl V !

Looking forward to ALL teh sekrit comments shown on DoD

giddy up socks!

3. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

You can do that with terrorist incidents.
    44 minutes ago
    So you get to write headlines like “Prosecutions in the Obama administration have DOUBLED compared to previous presidents.”
    44 minutes ago
    It’s like comparing countries based on points up to 1/10th.
    48 minutes ago
    So you can get a headline like, “Shocking 300% increase in lawn dart deaths.” And it’s basically going from 1 to 3. Divide by 300 million…
    53 minutes ago
    If one person runs a stop sign one year and three in another year that’s a 300% increase which sounds huge.
    54 minutes ago

Oh sure you could read Gus’s Tweets. Or just press this button.

4. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunky’s website is so awesome since his brain fell out and he decided to become a leftist shit stain. Here are some of the new offerings at LGF in addition to moonbat propapuke, asian shemale hooker “girlfriends” and super secret spy comments that frankly no one even wanted to read.

5. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Amazing video from NASA: Earth From Space lgf.bz/1OpSvZF
    1 hour ago

Aren’t they shirking their duties? Aren’t they supposed to be supporting Climate Chi-change and recruiting Muslims er something? What are they doing screwing around taking pictures in space?

Funny how Fatass recognizes in McCain the one positive trait that he himself never possessed, even before the Moronic Conversion. Chunky McDumbth can do nothing besides cut-and-paste the work of others. His woeful attempts at writing have been well documented here, and totally rejected by the self-identified Liberal MSM that should eat this libturd tripe up. 😆

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! You know you’ve gone fully insane, when you’re accusing Jews of being Nazis. 😆

Get that man some Haldol.

8. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Don’t worry Chunky. We’re sending this Fed Express. We know it’s been a bad week.

9. Minnow says:

Wow – I just noticed Barry’s photo in his avatar. It looks like he has really lost some weight!

Oh wait.

Never mind.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

10. Minnow says:

Hey Barry, repeat after me: “Oh – look! A bird!”

11. Because olo says:

“Charles Johnson is a worthless damned fool.”

And water is wet.

12. Because olo says:

13. pineapple says:

348 freetoken
    Apr 18, 2015 10:35:51am

down
    up
    In other news: Rand Paul uses classic by The Who for entrance music

“What is it with these old(er) GOP candidates, who think using 40+ year old Rock hits will somehow garner them followers?”

Well idiot, for one it’s a classic, and people that like that 40+ year old classic song vote, dummy. Just a few years back they did the halftime show for the frggin Super Bowl.

My 16 year old daughter loves Baba O’Riley and the Who in general. One Direction actually lifted the opening for one of their songs. Pete Townshend didn’t mind.

This is classic Libturd revisionism: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11546891/Ben-Afflecks-slave-owning-ancestor-censored-from-genealogy-show.html

In a statement PBS said: “It is clear from the (email) exchange how seriously Professor Gates takes editorial integrity.
    “He has told us that after reviewing approximately ten hours of footage for the episode, he and his producers made an independent editorial judgment to choose the most compelling narrative.”

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! Too bad Sony’s emails were hacked, and exposed you liars.

15. pineapple says:

Compared to his tens of thousands of posted rants about Ginger?

Does he not get the irony of this?

Robert Stacy McCain has 90k followers.

Ginger has 21k followers

Blubberman has 12k followers.

If follower count is a relevancy measurement, I’d say Blubberman loses.

• Because olo says:

10^3? I don’t think “thousand” means what Chunk thinks it means.

• pineapple says:

Ha….. Sergey calls him out on his “over 1000 number”.says it’s more like 175, or way less.

Woops…..

Blubberman then says in a huffy voice, well it was at least 208 times!

Funny stuff

• Because olo says:

Because 208 is 120 times the square root of three. See? It’s all algebra.

If only he hadn’t banned Ludwig. 😆

• windbag says:

It means what all teenage girls think it means…more than 2.

• pineapple says:

Yea if you look at the numbers long enough you’ll see after scrutiny it’s really BILLIONS!

I had forgotten about Ludwig Von Dork.

• doppel milyo says:

• pineapple says:

Chunkles is ready for the guys in white coats I think, guys in white coats with a fork lift.

I’m not really joking, he’s getting worse.

• Because olo says:

The clinical term is “decompensating”.

16. Dolphin_catcher says:

I don’t say much here, but I agree.

He really is obsessed and can’t quite seem to see that fact.

17. Because SMEAR!!!11 says:

18. Because if the shoe fits... says:

19. Because olo says:

20. doppel milyo says:

Lauren,

block
    and hit the tip jar!

that’s a good little girl

21. Minnow says:

It is with such a sense of schadenfreude for me every time I ponder a new Barry post on twitter.

On the one hand, I see Barry for what he is – a washed up, uneducated guy with no notable talent. Key word “uneducated”. In a way, it isn’t his fault that he spews all of this bullshit. I mean, can you imagine negotiating life with only a 9th grade English class under your belt?

Now – of course we know that Barry has far more than a 9th grade Engrish crass under his belt. I mean – my god – look at his belt line, will you?

Oh sorry – we can’t. All we can see is his avatar photo that is 18 years old.

But, anyway, I am getting off the subject.

On the other hand, it is so difficult to ignore Barry and all of his nastiness. Were he a normal 64-year old, why, we could cut Barry a little slack.

But, he isn’t.

Instead, we have a guy who is seething with black tee-shirted hate and one who can hardly find an opportunity to post something that isn’t a direct personal attack on whoever he finds deserving that particular day. He is a walking negativity fest, adorned in a plaid fat boy over shirt, who would rather drop his drawers and shit all over someone than to contemplate posting something even slightly positive.

In other words, no redeeming qualities.

Oh, and have a nice night Nancy!

22. Because olo says:

Ginger…

Giiiinger……

GINGER!!!!!11!!!!!111!!!

Straight white penis penis penis LOL! 😆

Charles on a John Deere?

175 Rev_Arthur_Icantbreatheing Apr 18, 2015 3:12:13am
    down
    up
    re: #174 Amory Blaine

Liberals today apparently have to be taught that the boss “gives” you nothing. (i.e. “why don’t they just pay a little more”). Nobody gives you anything. You have to take it by force. That’s what the government is for. It is a tool to bash your enemies with. The rich know this, liberals today do not.

I think liberals know this. They also know that money talks, and we’re too busy trying to keep the lights on to have enough to talk with.

176 Amory Blaine Apr 18, 2015 3:17:03am
    down
    up
    re: #175 Rev_Arthur_Icantbreatheing
    I think there is a denial about how ugly it’s going to have to get. Look at any comment re: minimum wage. The liberal consensus seems to be “well the owners should pay their people a living wage”. Nice sentiment. Completely devoid of the fact that this systemic oppression of workers is well entrenched. I think many of them are laboring under the delusion that the owners can be reasoned with. We’re way past that.

193 Chrysicat Apr 18, 2015 4:39:08am
    down
    up
    re: #176 Amory Blaine

Yikes. Frightening thought.

These idiots are going to be so dedicated to screwing workers that we have to bring back the Communists to deal with them, aren’t they?

I don’t liiike that idea…my family has enough money that I’m likely to go against the wall, and historically Socialists aren’t overly good to the mentally disabled either!

(also, Charles, the comment system is lagging by like half a minute or more in Chrome again!)

Yeah, Charles. We’re trying to have an intelligent conversation about instituting communism by force and your toilet’s clogged.

This thing is professing to be monied and mentally-deficient? 😆

Ship these assholes to North Korea. Seriously.

26. trebob says:

Hope the moderation munchers don’t get me. Please take a moment out of your day to say a prayer for the victims and survivors of the Murrah Building bombing. It really doesn’t seem like it’s been 20 years. Nearly all of us here were affected in one way or another. I didn’t know anyone working in the Murrah building but did know folks who worked in the Journal Record building next door (they weren’t hurt, thank goodness). We felt the pressure wave come through our offices even though we were over 6 miles away. If you remember that picture of baby Baylee Almon, the firefighter holding her, Chris Fields, lived in my neighbourhood. I only knew him well enough to say howdy at HOA meetings or to say ‘holy shit Chris’ afterwards, but still it touched almost everyone here some fashion.

and NBC had a nice piece on it too. President Clinton’s speech today was really pretty good. The parts I saw, It wasn’t all about him just about what happened and the victims.

Rot in hell, McVeigh, and rot in prison, Nichols. You unspeakable monsters.

My son was only a few months old at the time and held him close. I remember being overwhelmed by the sight of the horrible human carnage. 😦

I remember a very similar feeling, ‘Mouse, watching the horror on the evening news after work with my two little girls. I was already familiar with the cretinous Michigan Militia Morons, but this attack seemed too massive for that scruffy lot. When it turned out to be homegrown-terror inspired by anti-government, black helicopter-types, I was floored.

Was gob-smacked as well. 😦

• Because olo says:

Oh boy! Now I have an alternative to Jeb!

• trebob says:

The G.O.P. is so lost. It seems like they’ll never get it together.

I know. I had high hopes that one of them would emerge from the pack, without any crazybones-quirks or RINO-horns, and so far, it’s just not happening. This is a HUGE election in our nation’s history, after the horror of the Unicorn Messiah. Somebody please step forward, not named Bush or Luap.

The only two I would consider are Cruz & Walker. Walker hasn’t even thrown his hat in the ring yet.

Another one who has been making noises about running is Huckabee. Please. No.

• just poop says:

will he be running against hillary and link chafee as a democrat?

Fatso is perseverating about Chuck Johnson today. What else is new? He must be boring the snot out of the bog dwellers.

All Ginger Chuck, all the time.

Bet I know what the preferred “topic of discussion” is on Chunkles’ Sekret Threads™ 😆

My lady friend was given an old laptop by a relative and I’m getting it “up to snuff”.

It hadn’t had a Windows update since 2005.

120 updates to get it current.

72 updates down and five beers in…. 😆

You’ll be sloshed before you’re done. LOL!

I’m still fuming that my Flyers didn’t make the playoffs this year. What’s worse, I’m watching the Capitals and the Islanders battling on NBC and that’s making my “Flyers missed the playoffs” hockey butthurt flair up mightily.

The Islanders make it and the Flyers don’t? WTF?! Grrrrrrrrrr.

78 Windows updates down and six beers in…

• Because olo says:

XP? You know it’s dead, Jim.

Nope…Windows 7

They must’ve installed it without doing any updates.

116 updates down and 9 beers in…

Only 4 to go! 😆

Updates, not beers.

Beers… I’ve got plenty of… 😀

Maureen Dowd is…well..Maureen Dowd…

‘Let’s hope that the hokey Chipotle Granny will give way to the cool Tumblr Chick in time to teach her Republican rivals — who are coming after her with every condescending, misogynist, distorted thing they’ve got — that bitch is still the new black.”

MISOGYNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand…

We started laughing and mocking Chunky Johnson’s ridiculous posts, comments and tweets a few years ago, and we haven’t regretted it for a single moment.

It’s all about cosmic balance. 😀

• just poop says:

bullshit.

he never read articles before and still doesn’t

the asshole doesn’t even read the articles he cuts and pastes into his fuckin blog or tweets

Aaaaaaaargh!

Islanders win in OT!

The Islanders!!!???!!!111

Pakimog mad! Pakimog smash! Pakimog get revenge on world!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!111111!!!

In other news…

108 Window updates down and eight beers in… 😆

32. windbag says:

So, Legal Insurrection’s blog of the day today is The Other McCain. Is it a conspiracy?

Now I’m watching abu’s Blackhawks take on the Nashville Predators.

This goes for Octo’s Red Wings as well.

Pace yourself gentlemen. The NHL playoffs are a looooong stretch!

I’d be remiss if I didn’t include a “visual aide”. :mrgreen:

34. Chunky's Missing Brain says:

Chunky has posted yet another spittle flecked anti-Ginger rant on LGF. He starts off blaming Ginger for the alleged transgressions of a 20 yr old college student male rights advocate who Ginger had interviewed. And who may or may not have acted like a cad in a park with a chick. Chunky puts up an article which quotes the cops saying this 20 yr old touched a 17 yr old girl (on the breast evidently). Isn’t it funny how when it helps Chunky suddenly the cops are golden? At any rate Chunky also comically tries to portray this guy as a child molester. Really Chunky? First off 17 year olds are fully grown and do not wear a sign saying I’m not yet 18. If he’d just met her it’s possible he hadn’t queried her on that yet. At any rate it’s a he said, she said and the cops are crooked lying murderers right?

And in one of the cited Ginger tweets he mocks Chunky for his association with Breivik. Which of course makes Chunk apoplectic. So Chunky has go into refutation mode and post his former links and what not proving Breivik was pissed at him for turning. Chunk is of course pretending like his finkdom allows him to shit smear his former friends with mass murder blame.

In it he also ridiculously claims that Ginger’s tweet “I really shouldn’t engage my stalkers but it’s a good thing I have firearms if they try to harass me” is a death threat to Chunky.

At the end Chunky is further incensed by Ginger hilariously tweeting that he heard Chunk likes to prey on young men. LOL!! Chunk and Harry Reid!! Poor Chunk, he bashes and smears on the internet and feigns indignity and acts surprised when he gets it right back.

What an asswipe.

35. Because olo olololo hohoh hahahah horkle chortle snort says:

• Han Yolo says:

If you gave Gus an enema you’d know what he finally settled on rummaging through a dumpster behind his sisters garage. My bet is fish heads with a gym sock garnish.

• Because olo says:

When did Down become an unperson? And why? Something to do with Humaillary?

• Because olo says:

*Dowd

• mchblazer says:

Dowd committed a thought crime,. Make no mistake Latrine… err, I mean Maureen really want’s someone magnitudes farther left than Hillary, Elizabeth Warren, or a Castro, doesn’t matter, The witch must be burned.

36. Because olo says:

That must be some good stuff you’re huffing.