While taking a casual wade through The Swamp today, I tossed a stone in a random direction to see where it landed. I found this:

CJs New Twitter Friend

Charles C. Johnson is a news-fabricating attention-whore moby at best, just like Charles F. Johnson. They’re two of the same cloth, and that’s why they despise each other.

Charles C. Johnson is trying to paint former Rep. Lt. Col. Allen West as the next Cosby, Libertarian political commentor Michelle Fields apparently denies the story, Charles F. Johnson is attacking Charles C. Johnson, and Ms. Fields is now following Charles F. Johnson on Twitter.
Big whoop.

But looky there – it’s that little comment hidey-hole button again.  I smelled a rain of downdings for ProLifeLiberal, and it began with a simple question:

PLL's Football Analysis 1

Here’s the link, and ProLaffLamebrain attempted to justify sending the Russian goalkeeper to the hospital with this brilliance:

PLL's Football Analysis 2

Almost everyone’s eyes rolled and ignored PLL’s idiocy, until fellow Lizard-In-Good-Standing Furious Burka showed up two hours later to smack the boy-chile.

PLL's Football Analysis 3

Morons attacking morons. I love Little Green Footballs.

107 Comments on “The Johnson & Johnson Internet Flatulence Ignition Competition & PPL’s Bitchslap”

1. swamprat says:

They hate the Russia that opposes our beloved President.
    They love the mother of their 1930’s failed ideology.
    The cognitive dissonance must really hurt.
    Just wait they find find out about WalMarts’ solar program.

2. Minnow says:

That Barry, he have his hand on the pulse of the nation. He one savvy dudebro’.

It won’t be long before he gets his.

Just you wait and see.

He’s already practicing his acceptance speech. For what, I am not sure… but I would wager old Bar’ buddy is letting down his pony and doing that “I’m too queer to clap” dance in front of an illuminated mirror.

Going Lizard: LGF and the Prison of Belief.

You visited an authorized supressive site…..we must disconnect.

LMAO.

6. kbdabear says:

Memo to Fatass; since it’s been a while since you sniffed any kind of fame or relevance, let’s do a refresher –

People who matter don’t jump up and down about who just followed them on Twitter. That’s what 12 year old fangirls do

Another, you never see relevant people who get retweeted hundreds and thousands of times cheer and tell everyone that they got retweeted. That’s like the 3rd string player who fell on a fumble in the end zone doing a long touchdown dance.

It’s fun watching you deteriorate as the Norma Desmond of the internet though

7. swamprat says:

Han Yolo ‏@MCHblazer

Except, it is true. Charles was Breivik’s main inspiration and you’re being duped

Well certainly he was, at least, some sort of inspiration. Then charles backpeddled a bit, and later on completely backed away, but for a good while he was the go-to man for all your anti-muslim news and right-wing support.
    He WAS and was proud of it. Just as he is proud of his leftwing stance today, he was just as proud of his conservative position at the time.

We will now pause for charles to post his opus: “Why I parted ways with the right and my own personal past history, followed by a shockingly loud video of a man hollering about the Muslims who had threaten him which will be posted without any context.

Before McDumbth ruins it with his dumb-take, let me just say, the season finale of “Walking Dead” was triumphant. It was stellar. It was far too good, for asswipes like Chunky. 😆

Your master said you could LOVE Dawkins until he spoke out against Islamist Madness, at which point he became a non-goodnik to libturds everywhere. Go suck on a Sterno, you filthy dumpster-slut! 😆

Which particular feminist does El Gusano not like? His sister?

Atheism is a religion by definition – faith in the existence or non-existence of a Supreme Being.

10. Minnow says:

Guss has a man crush on Richard Simmons though. And it’s OK.

There’s nothing wrong with it! Two men, trumpeting each other, in the privacy of their own dumpsters. How could anyone judge such pure human connection, such joy in suckling?

Really, Gus? What is the true nature of combat? Is it a video game? Is it some kind of board game? Please, sir…enlighten us.

Personally, I would tweet to my opponent: “You’re dead now.” That seems to be the prudent method.

I don’t recall any “GI Joe” movie, and I don’t recall Gusano ever describing his time in the military either.
      “The use of your penis penis penis lol is the most important.”

He’s a master of hand-to-penis combat, in dark alleys. He is sometimes known, among Safeway regular customers, as “Fist Of Fury.”

What does he have to say about Muslims throwing gays off of roofs, Chunky? Or, murdering churches full of Christians, for no reason other than their faith? Does Apple CEO Tim Cook have a lot to say on those trifling issues?

13. burka wearing pineapple says:

Whoever is knocking Fuckface around on Twitter today gets a “job well done” from me.

It’s probably a 12-year-old conservative kid in Nebraska, playing on Dad’s computer. Punching down at Fatass McDumbth. In between sessions on Halo, beating the crap out of kids of all ages and nationalities in video combat.

14. poteen2 says:

“Just when I think I’m out they pull me back in”
    I was bored with Charlie but not now.
    Michelle Fields works for PJM.

15. doppel milyo says:

atention moonbat LGF groupthink hive mind : be very careful with pro lice liberal there. he is a little dylan kliebold wannabe.

you have been warned

16. doppel milyo says:

Curious lurker, if what happened in Russia in 1699 has nothing to do with the world today, why do you keep bringing up “the crusades” to deflect from your radical islamist buddy headchoppers of today?

17. Because olo olololo hohoh hahahah horkle chortle snort says:

18. Because olo says:

19. Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

Debunking Denialism – When Creationism and Anti-Vaccine Activism Mesh lgf.bz/1MmbEzW
    2 hours ago

Because Validating Labelism?

20. Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

Oh baby, you’re for me!! Christians = Nazis!!! Oh hell yeah!

And yeah goes without saying: Muslims = soft little peaceful love birds

LOL I crack me up!

Now she’s claiming she was hacked and that an investigation is underway. Then deletes tweet saying she was hacked.

• Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

I take exceptionalism to that (which is a dirty word BTW). John Effing Kerry is the greatest bestest diplomat (emphasis on the dip) on the entire planet. Because he knows and occupies any and all positions on all issues ALWAYS. That’s just how smart he is!! And he has high respect for the greatest religion EVER. Which makes that other C-word religion look like a poop sandwich. That awsome religion being Teh Islam. AND he knows the greatest threat to the planet is Teh Climate!! Not Iran getting Teh Nukes causing everyone in the region wanting Teh Nukes.

• ISpeakJive says:

Just thought of something. Didn’t Carl Sagan used to warn about inducing Nuclear Winter if enough atomic bombs went off?
        Maybe Kerry wants nuclear war to cool the planet!!11!! Hey, Israel, time to take one for the team!

It’s as good a theory as any other out there! 😉

• Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

He did and he was proven wrong in his lifetime. The first Gulf war put up the same amount of particulate matter when Hussein lit the oil fields on fire. No nuke winter. I liked Sagan though. He wore a mean turtleneck and talked a good “cross the sea of suns” and “we are all made of star stuff” type cool stuff. The chicks dug that even though he looked kind of pear shaped.

• Because olo says:

Sagen was the original celebrity scientist (not counting Einstein). Bill Nye is the late night shopping channel knock-off. And DeGrasse is the affirmative action Bill Nye.

They don’t make ’em like they used to.

In my mind, the celebrity scientist to top them all was Feynman. Dick was the bee’s knees.

• Because olo says:

Not a single retweet. Not even from the O’Keefe cultists to their followers in order to make fun on him.

21. Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

Wow. Now the feverishly deranged right wing track jumpers are somehow suspicious that Harry Reid’s gym accident somehow in their mentally disturbed brains does not add up and may not be true!! I mean who hasn’t fallen off a treadmill, blinding themselves in one eye, getting a concussion, breaking ribs and dislocating bones??? That happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! AND I fell off my bike once. That’s just how seriously bad cray cray these people are. Some are even speculating that he couldn’t follow thru on a promise to mobsters or some ridiculous thing. Because Harry Reid is not like some power broker who sells favors. He became a multi-millionaire because he’s a GREAT Senator. They just paid him a lot more for that.

22. Minnow says:

As a right wing nut job, I would love to hear Barry’s progressive opinion and assessment of this phenomenon in the moslem world that calls for stoning to death human beings. Until they die. And are dead. Because barbarians whip stones at the victim.Until they are dead. For things like “burning a koran”, even though they probably didn’t burn a koran. And shit.

You know, because (after all), it IS such a peaceful religion.

So Barry, please elucidate on the justification and explanation of the beautifulness of this thing.

• Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

RWNJ Christians would do that too if they thought they could get away with it. They hate everyone and want to kill them. That’s why they should die.

23. Minnow says:

This system likes to change posts doesn’t it?

24. doppel milyo says:

Charles
    I used to think you were a dishonest dickhead. A lazy linker. A man who chose sides based on whatever side he thought could bring him the most to the table. A man with no core convictions other than using people and throwing them away. A man who would steel a volkswagon from a man who gave you a job, who would steal credit for throbbing memo and promote it as his own discovery. A man who would welcome and support a koran flusher, and miraculously within a year or two accuse the entire world of islamophobia. A man so stupid he believed anthony weiner. A man who would cast aside a mentally ill woman like sharmuta. A woman so ill, she loved you only to be dumped and probably commit suicide.
    I thought all these negative things about you.

that was until today.
    Obviously a man who can get a twitter follow from Nancy Sinata.
    Well, that changes everything……

• burka wearing pineapple says:

Nancy tends to follow everyone, she follows my daughter. I haven’t checked her following count but I’m sure it’s high.

She’s not real picky…

• Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

She must be an old lady by now. My parents had that album “These Boots Were Made For Walking”. She was was all leggy and sexy on the cover. I was like 6. Now I’m 52.

A transmission from the Wayback Machine. Mr. Peabody gets annoyed when it’s used for such mundane purposes but what the hell… I’ll just blame Sherman. :mrgreen:

Pakimog wanted to post this version instead but I overruled that uncouth and vulgar caveman.

This is a family friendly type blog and … uh… dammit! 😳 😆

I wonder if she’s UNfollowed him since then.

• ISpeakJive says:

She follows 92,000 people. She has 92,000 followers.

She follows whoever follows her! Chuck probably followed her and got one back.

How special!!

• burka wearing pineapple says:

My daughter unfollowed her, said she gets real annoying with her liberal political slant.

25. Hugo Chunkez, LGF is all mine but you can look at it says:

Jim Hoft to receive award from his peers. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/jim-hoft-to-receive-breitbart-award-at-rightonline-conference/

Chunky is ignored by his peers. But he does get followed by an old lady daughter of a long dead mafia connected rat pack jerk loud mouth from the ’60s.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! Ted Kennedy never quit drinking. Idiot.

• Because olo says:

Jo Ann quit drinking and breathing and shit in 1969.

• Because olo says:

Teddy quit drinking and other shit in 2009. Hasn’t had a drink in over 5 years.

Um, Jackass? Nowhere does he say Kennedy was drinking alcohol. Are you now saying he gave up all socializing in 1992 because he couldn’t drink. I hope Ginger has a photo.

I believe Ted married wife # 2 around 1992. He likely cut back but Ted was a full-blown alcoholic.

Watching Chunk and The Ginger Chuck go at it is like watching the Twitter version of Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Or is that Tweetledum and Tweetledummer… 😆

• burka wearing pineapple says:

I think it’s more like Tweetledummer and silence.

Ginger blocked Fuckface and all the hate filled morons on LGF long ago.

It’s all about creating a false reality to their sycophants that they really are tweeting Ginger or something.

Backasswards_Slut doesn’t tweet at him anymore, that dunderhead figured out it’s a waste of time to tweet someone who has blocked you.

27. Because weeeee says:

Discovered by Fatass while googling, “How to deflate blimp-sized body without painful compressing girdle.”

OK – Mouse sharing some romantic music. Unlike Fatso, this guy can actually play the guitar. The orchestra is conducted by someone very near & dear to me.

That’s quite beautiful, ‘Mouse. The conductor must have done a great job — not that I know anything about conducting. 🙂

The movie, “Cinema Paradiso,” is also a very touching, sentimental little flick. I liked it a lot.

• burka wearing pineapple says:

I gotta admit I got a little teary-eyed watching that one.

• burka wearing pineapple says:

Octopus, if you like foreign films that are sentimental little flicks, and you haven’t seen it already……. check this one out.

“La vita è bella” (Life Is Beautiful 1997)

• ISpeakJive says:

That’s wonderful!

30. JimboXL says:

The problem with Indiana’s law is they made it too inclusive, which sets off the rabid Jew and Christian hating progressive pigs and neo-Commie fascists. Indiana lawmakers’ mistake was not calling it the Islamic Religious Freedom Act. Then you’d see all of the cynical greedy pig CEOs and militant homosexual mafia leaders and foot soldiers tripping over each other to grovel on their hands and knees in praise for how great the law was.

Ask a homosexual cake maker to make you a cake celebrating the anniversary of Prop 8, and then BEHOLD the anger and hypocrisy! Look how tolerant they were for the ex Mozilla CEO. Look how even gay designers were attacked for supporting the idea of a traditional family.

31. Minnow says:

It is fascinating to watch Barry make commentary on something he knows NOTHING about! The other Charles Johnson states that he had his first ever drink with Dead Kennedy (the murdering alcoholic whore – lest I not make myself perfectly clear).

Barry, in his infinite sniffing and thick tongued digestive upset, has the audacity and hope to call Charles Johnson out on this “obvious” lie.

Really Barry!?

Like – how the fuck do you know anything!???

You wear your hate and self-loathing a little too plainly on your sleeve fat ass.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha – keep digging idiot!!!