7 years?; Update: Thanks for the publicity Charles!

Charles played the man under siege role today on Twitter. He took at this blog and made a very inaccurate statement.

The Diary of Daedalus has been around 5 years, not 7. Our first post was March 28th, 2010. Clearly Charles is suffering from dementia or memory loss.

(Hat Tip: rightymouse)

On another note, the Furious Burka is mad at the Canadian province of Quebec.

Furious at Quebec

I hope she is on a terrorist watch list.

Update: Charles is promoting the Diary of Daedalus on Twitter!

I do hope people do come to DOD to see what a hypocrite and hateful jerk Charles is. I invite them to check all our posts from the last 5 years.

154 Comments on “7 years?; Update: Thanks for the publicity Charles!”

“Charles is suffering from dementia or memory loss.”
    Possibly both, but my money’s on Fatso also being a big fat liar. 🙂

2. PeteP says:

Looks like someone here got under his skin.

3. pineapple says:

I’m not on Twitter and I was never banned at LGF.

I just like coming over here to make fun of Fuckface who never reads this blog (ahem)… is that so wrong?

• sven10077 says:

If enjoying flaming Bikeboy the Jazz Flautist is wrong I don’t ever want to be right…

How “smart” is Chunk?

Chunk had Iowahawk, Patterico, AfricaChick, Baldilocks, Zombie, Treacher and several other legit blogger all-stars and now is reduced to eating sloppy 62ds from an all you can eat buffet’s closing fare….

Smaht Powah is no match for Retahd styrengf as Corky from life goes on says…

4. pineapple says:

Hey Furious Burka go choke on a bacon felafel.

5. sven10077 says:

2d or 3d look at Quebec…

Pretty funny our Femynysts are rushing INTO Burqas.

6. dezes157 says:

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/571122569031462912 Oh he is pissed, and running damage control.

7. Yep…really thin content on this idiot hate blog.

You can do better…but you’re afraid.

8. Zeus Crankypants says:

Po’ Wem
    VALERIE KAYRYS VENET was a MONKEE
    she splays her photos of MONKEE days all over her
    Facebook page…wow..whatta cutie from way back then
    when
    Valerie Kayrys Venet.. we went together to the L.A. Courthouse
    to visit her boyfriend, Chuck Slickass
    … drove there in her white Barracuda
    Valerie Kayrys Venet was born in a D.P. persons camp
    in Germany in 1945 and taught me some Lithuanian;
    It saved my life when Squeaky Fromme,
    Charlie Manson’s girlfriend
    confronted me outside the L.A Courthouse
    Valerie had just visited her ex…Chuck Slickass
    and I had visited Manson
    “Biff,” said Squeaky..”do you really understand the needs of women?”
    Rather than attempt to answer a question posed by a member
    of the Manson “family” and run the risk of pissing “them” off
    (Charlie and I had already disagreed on how to deal with evil)
    behind a glass darkly on the third or fourth floor of the jailhouse
    I turned to Valerie
    to re-establish the HETER-AURAL magnetisms
    ( we liked the same music…take the last train to Clarksville)
    you had to
    “It’s been a long time since I’ve SEEN you” said I
    ( Osh ten eye SAH vay neh mah CHOW )
    then I looked back at Squeaky as if to say,
    “I already HAVE a girlfriend…don’t butt in”
    (I didn’t tell her she was a MONKEE)
    Squeaky tried to assassinate Presdient Gerald Ford…
    then wrote her autobiography and put me on
    page 67
    great year…..’67
    Facebook is where all the stars gather
    even BIRDMAN’S daughter points
    to her daddy’s fading glory
    (Michael Keaton was Batman)
    “YOU’RE NOT EVEN ON FACEBOOK”
    she says
    then he blows his nose off
    onstage
    and stands on the ledge of the hospital balcony
    staring down
    at the street a million years and feet below
    the movie ends with a Mexican Catholic
    face-off of the death and resurrection still life
    moteef ..theme… thing …Hollywood

9. pineapple says:

Was that really necessary Walter?

10. Daedalus says:

Check the update.

11. Because says:

12. Because the Obamaphones? says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    So much peeve. Is delicious! 🙂

Here’s how insane and twisted we are, compared to the sanity and job-seeking industriousness of the Islamist peeps Chunky endorses:

We really are monstrous animals.

15. I was just checking our referrers page…

Interesting that we’re on the Legal Insurrection blogroll

How did that happen?

16. OLT's It Takes A Deuce To Tango says:

NEVER GO TO THE DONKEY SHOW

They have good drink specials on weekdays, though. “Frugal Tourist Guide” from the Tijuana Chamber of Commerce recommends the “Wednesday Well You’ve Had It” deal, which gets you the all-u-can-eat popcorn shrimp and bottomless popskull, served in a quaintly realistic skull mug. What could go wrong?

17. OLT's It Takes A Deuce To Tango says:

The Donkey Show never sleeps, never closes an eye, never rests, never moves, never wakes.

The Donkey Show takes but does not give, gives but does not receive.

The Donkey show never tells a lie, but all its promises are lies.

The Donkey Show does nor discriminate, it does not judge, it does nor discriminate, it does not subjugate; it merely consumes.

The Donkey Show is inherently racist but sees no color.

The Donkey Show is a respecter of persons, but treats all with contempt.

You cannot escape the Donkey Show, yet you must run from it.

Your mother taught you this at the breast. The Donkey Show is a copy of Original Sin. It is one of a kind, yet it has no identifying characteristics. Do not go there.

Wait…really? 😆

Don’t be mean to Gus, Chunky. He’s your boy.

Besides, he needs his medicine for his bum leg. Have a heart!

20. The blobfish says:

Fatass quickly ass-ertained that the IRS story was a big nontroversy, and has heaped ridicule on it ever since it broke. Started back in 2013:

Sadly, for libturds everywhere, they finally found the place where the backups were stored, after the IRS destroyed a crapload of computer drives trying to hide the criminal use of the tax collecting agency to harass conservative groups. Shit’s hitting the fan, Fatass. Better get out in front of that fan, like always! 😆

22. Captain Death says:

Fat Fuck needs a group hug from his increasingly small (and I am not only referring to his dick size) fan base of Little Green Ballers.

Fatass needs an aerobic workout, more than anything. Besides cash, I mean.

24. Because says:

25. Because says:

26. just poop says:

any day that begins with furious bag lady being furious is a good day as far as I am concerned

Quebec sounds like they have their priorities in line

27. The blobfish says:

seems a logical question to me

28. Because says:

29. just poop says:

Mr Spock went tits up

and gus still lives in a garage

30. kbdabear says:

“Of all the souls I have encountered, his was the most … human”

RIP, Leonard Nimoy

I feel the same sadness today that I did when I first saw this scene

31. Because your Plymouth Volare? says:

32. Because Bavarian Bums says:

33. Because fat hippy says:

Vulcan Rawk:

One of Spock’s latest and greatest projects, was this book on the wonders of the full-figured gal. Chunky, you probably have it on your coffee table. Under the comic books soaked with urine.

Note: On Spock’s home-planet, these women would be rushed to the hospital for treatment of extreme malnourishment/anorexia. There, each woman is married to ten Vulcan men, who copulate with her constantly. Litters of 15-20 Vulcan infants are birthed every month, and fired off into space to colonize the universe. Unfortunately, because they’re babies, they all perish horribly unless they are rescued by alien starships, as Spock himself was fortunate to have been.

Is this pic for real????

37. Because onose. No mo welfare says:

38. Because says:

Well, maybe if you stop coming here as Frank Sinclair…

• Because says:

Check out the date of the tweet that Chunkles is bleating about.

That’s right! November 1, 2014.

Either Chunky is lying because he’s all peevish about Lizard Stomp getting unsuspended in record time or he has the slowest internet connection on the planet. 😆

Note also that the fat ponytailed blogger didn’t bother to explain the context of that old tweet.

Correction: It was November 3, 2014 when Liberal/Lizard Stomp bitchslapped the rotund ponytailed dickhead.

I tried to make the date throb for added effect but it didn’t work and November 1, 2014 showed up instead.

There! Everyone will think it was a computer error instead of seeing I made a stupid mistake.
        As PT Barnum said, “there’s a sucker born every minute” and I’m sure…

er….uh…am I still typing?

I am!

Dammit! 😳 😆

• Because says:

OK, who’s Lucy Dynamo?

• dezes157 says:

How convenient, one of Chucks socks shows up knowing the owner of a 5 month old tweet, it was not a RT, it was mined.

Pakimog want to know what color this dress? 😀

40. Because says:

Says the garage hobo…

41. Because says:

I understand, Goose. You get the “lazy” part, but not the “clean” part.

42. Because says:

@lizardoid’s AWOL from Twitter. He didn’t fall into his own sewage pond, did he?

Of course he won’t SAY he’s at war with Islam. Because Crusades. Duh!!