Rightwingconspirator: “I’m embarrassed as an American.”

The former “Rightwingconspirator” now known as the Great White Snark claims to be ashamed of being an American. He is angry that some people think Obama is a Muslim.

Great White Snark

For the record I do not think Obama is a Muslim and view that idea as ridiculous. Without question, Obama is an Islamophile who views Islam as a 3rd world revolutionary force. This sympathy towards Islam, is why the accusations of Obama being a Muslim stick.

As for “Rightwingconspirator” feeling ashamed at being an American over some views of Obama, this is a Republic where freedom of opinion is allowed. Maybe the Juche regime of North Korea would be more towards Mr. Ballard’s liking. There everyone worships the dear leader as the Great White Snark wishes Obama was treated like a god-king.

Update: Charles complains about Progressives on twitter who demand purity.

CJ upset

Charles got a taste of his own medicine.

137 Comments on “Rightwingconspirator: “I’m embarrassed as an American.””

1. sven10077 says:

Maybe if Giggles treated Radical Islam with half the contempt he treats ME in my own nation I’d give him the benefit of ANY doubt.

Ogabe is a malignant narcissist who thinks HE is god…..he apoes Islam to a large degree culturally and went to jerry Wright’s “Hate Whitey Klatch” for political cover in Shit-ka-go….

fuck the left.

• Daedalus says:

Yup, The reason the Obama is Muslim theme gets traction is due to his ACTIONS. I am not into the Obama is a Muslim thing, but people have a RIGHT to say that. This is not North Korea.

• sven10077 says:

and that is what frosts me…in my tweetline some asshole leftbot was pretending that the Bush years and vitriol never happened…

uh “hello” leftoids YOU taught me “not my President” was a patriotic thing…

Anyhow I don’t think he is Muslim in the sense he is devout himself, but he gets his kicks over forcing US policy to acquiesce to Jihadi Jim….

Things are going to get way worse before they get better Daedalus…FCC is not hiding their plans for the internet ala the ACA b/c they are so great for the consumer…

2. Daedalus says:

sven10077
    You summed up how I view things.

• sven10077 says:

Thank you, I am glad you run the site and humbled by your praise.

I look at my country teetering on the edge of tyranny with jackasses like Charles clapping since they like the tyrant and I wonder if in fact the experiment has failed.

I’m embarrassed that there are people like Rightwingconspirator running around free, outside of insane asylums. 😆

Here’s a very powerful scholarly comparison of Jihad Vs. Teh Crusades, over the centuries. Basically, the next time someone answers a critique of modern-day jihad with “What about the Crusades uh doi?,” just show them this. Clamp their eyes open, “Clockwork Orange”-style, or they won’t take it in.

• sven10077 says:

The Crusades were a unique event in the annals of warfare…

“aggression” that was executed AFTER the “peaceful victims” had attacked over 2000 of the “aggressors” centers of faith…

why it’s *almost* like they are full of shit.

• Daedalus says:

The Crusades were a reaction to the Seljuk Turks taking over Anatolia. The Roman Emperor Alexious asked The Pope for help. No one talks about the 7th Century Jihad.

• sven10077 says:

That’s very true Daedalus, I was mocking the fact the Jihadis essentially got away with obliterating the Coptic, Orthodox, and Catholic holdings in North Africa and the Holy Land but yes folks sort of Jedi handwave away the whole “uh Jihadi Jim was never entitled to Spain or even “Turkey”….”

Thing is these bastards can’t even cipher out the American Revolution in you know “America” asking them to grasp 7th-15th century geopolitics is like asking a chimp to CNC mill you an assault weapon.

Maybe not a Muslim. But I’d like to see what religious upbringing and practice he had before aspiring to public office. I do refuse to believe he is in any way a Christian, however. He’s a “Christian” to the extent he needed to be one to win over an electorate – how many times has he attended Church since he arrived in DC? I don’t even think both hands are required to count.

If I had to give an opinion – he’s an athiest. He doesn’t believe in GOD, period. Marxists and Commies do not subscribe to the belief in a higher power – “opiate of the masses” and all that.

4. Minnow says:

Hey Great White Douchebag, go ahead on to your local airport. Buy yourself a one way ticket to Dumbassville and leave…. You won’t be missed here. You are a self-loathing, ignorant dick.

I feel shame because of jerkoffs like you living in America today.

Oh, and those muslim friends?

They aren’t, you moron.

Turn it into a Cooking Tips blog, Fatass. People love that. What they don’t love, and avoid in massive numbers, is the shitheap of fail you’re presiding over currently. Eleven dropouts from society are not the rock on which you build your New Church. 😆

6. Captain Death says:

The biggest tragedy of the Crusades is that they ultimately failed.

7. Daedalus says:

• calo says:

Whack a Mole time for Johnson, again.

@BRCX3 <– Lookie who got sprung from the pokey. Fatso’s bragging about another gulag’d stalker today. @dolphin_catcher

• kbdabear says:

I see that Gus-Stepper has been doing the Greenwald and Snowden harassment on Twitter lately. GG doesn’t pay much attention to Fatass, but his followers can be just as obsessed as the Cult of Dumbass. Twitter might have thrown a warning flag to Fatass that they were getting block and reports from GG’s followers and he was one more away from suspension.

• Because olo says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!1!

Okay…I’m ready for my injection of empathy. 😉

9. Minnow says:

Barry – I just got off the phone with Madonna. She told me her cunt is all wet for you because of your incredible empathy. She told me she is headed over to your place after the concert tonight.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

10. swamprat says:

re: #72 Prof. Backpfeifengesicht, PhD

Seems like Twitter is making good on its promise?

They do seem to be a bit more ready to take action against these assholes lately.

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com
    CPACs_Attempt_at_Covering_Up_a_Minor_Server_Glitch_Backfires

• swamprat says:

Guy Fleegman ‏@RocIngersoll 4m4 minutes ago

@BRCX3 <– Lookie who got sprung from the pokey. Fatso's bragging about another gulag'd stalker today. @dolphin_catcher

AANNNNNDD_!

BRCX ‏@BRCX4 Feb 22

I hope @Plaidypus07, @dolphin_catcher & @LucyDynamo haven’t stayed up nights awaiting my return from the dark side of the moon. #TGDN

Yeah charles, you’re super effective. Now there are two.

11. poteen2 says:

Charles got a taste of his own medicine.

That’s a bingo

And sometimes, your head can be up your own ass for 8 years. Or something.

13. What makes accusations that Obama is a secret Muslim stick is rank insanity. It is a subject, like his birthplace and the authenticity of his birth certificate, that is unworthy of discussion.

Obama has driven teabaggers and dittoheads off the rails forever, and this has rendered conservatism a fringe and irrelevant ideology.

That’s cute, Stabby-Chunks. So original, and well thought-out. It’s also why your blog has lost all of its name-recognition, and is now ranked dead-last by Alexa. A defunct blog about the dangers of artisanal cheese (the owner died from ingesting tainted cheese, in 2004) just moved ahead of you. 😦

• Minnow says:

Hey dumbass…. his religion is not trivial. Too bad you are so fucking stupid as to recognize what it means. His birth certificate? Yes, at this point, this is the least of his worries.

Some day, we will all witness his demise because of who he truly is and what he has done.

Of course, you are (already) so incapacitated that it may not even register in your addled brain.

Go ahead and have another drink. You are the superior.

• frabbystinclair says:

Ron Jeremy has driven stabby franksinclair and his mom off the rails forever, by rendering her rank ass with his secret Muslim stick.

Right. Because that would certainly explain last year’s election results.

14. Voltaire's Crack says:

15. kbdabear says:

Wanna tweet the poll that indicated how many Democrats think that the Joos were behind 9-11?

I didn’t think so …

16. kbdabear says:

So, the SJW purists turned their wrath on Fatass so badly that he had to run away?

17. kbdabear says:

Or you followed your master’s instructions to use a mass-blocking program that blocked everyone who followed one of your “stalkers” even if they never tweeted nor replied to you

• kbdabear says:

Things that could be worse than getting blocked by Fatass and Gus-Stepper;

Winning the Powerball lotto

A threesome with Kate Upton and Sofia Vergara

The Yankees and Dodgers going broke

I never tweeted you or the Fat Dumbass and you blocked me anyway. Guess when you found out I had an “in” to Twitter’s Legal Department you didn’t want me exposing your bullshit suspension tactics.

• Because olo says:

18. Charles, you are evil, and you are an apostate. That is all.

Take action? What action?

Talk about a quick escape from the Twitter Gulag. 😆

One retweetses. Face it, Fatass, you’re looking more and more like a hypocritical thin-skinned asshole every day.

I think I’ll take to Twitter today and request ALL conservatives UNFOLLOW your pathetic account and we’ll watch your follower count. And yes, dummy, I do have an alternate Twitter account – the one you blocked is for my website.

Oh, and by the way, you do know that all those followers you purchased require a yearly renewal, depending on whom you bought them from? Chances are you didn’t look at the fine print.

20. dwells38 says:

This stark contrast illustrates how leftists operate: Top Intel officer and fairly straight shooter says the truth. Progturd pol and congenital liar makes up bullshit. If this gets more heated look for Chunky to back Effing Kerry who flipped before he flopped.

Intel chief says 2014 deadliest year for terror ever recorded, in counter to upbeat Kerry
    The top U.S. intelligence official on Thursday gave a drastically different assessment than Secretary of State John Kerry of the terror threat — declaring 2014 the deadliest year for global…

21. dwells38 says:

Jobs recovery still just around the corner!! Green shoots! Just be patient you (now) 30 year olds who live at home still and voted for the cool Preezydunce!! He’s got this! Oop, time to get down to Friday’s and open up the bar.

22. dwells38 says:

Attackers Protesting Superfish Debacle Hijack Lenovo E-Mail, Spoof Website lgf.bz/1LJKwag
    10 hours ago

Relevance. Chunky posts on the “Superfish Debacle”. But remember how he missed this story?

The story about the continuing ongoing debacle:

New Year, New Problems For Obamacare – Forbes

23. dwells38 says:

CPAC 2015: Sponsored by White Nationalists Again lgf.bz/1LK51Ud
    13 hours ago

So they’ve got one white nationalist among some 150 sponsors and exhibitions.

But when did the WH and Demoncraps renounce their Muslim Brotherhood friends?

Tuesday, the Center for Security Policy released a dossier showing that Rep. Andre Carson, Democrat of Indiana, has long been personally associated with individuals and organizations tied to the Muslim Brotherhood. The government has established in court that the Brotherhood’s mission is “destroying Western civilization from within.”

Mr. Carson is not just a member of Congress. He was recently appointed to the House Intelligence Committee. That’s the panel responsible for overseeing the most sensitive of U.S. efforts to understand and counter all enemies, foreign and domestic.

That this obvious security problem has so far gone unremarked and uncorrected underscores official Washington’s dangerous failure to address appropriately the Muslim Brotherhood threat. Worse, it can only be seen by our enemies as further evidence of the inevitability of their victory.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/25/frank-gaffney-muslim-brotherhoods-friend-congress/#ixzz3SsQ0rmWi
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

And did anyone ever believe that Obungle didn’t know he attended a black supremacist church for 20 years?

And why did Obungle endorse and promote Derrick Bell’s insane Critical Race theory which put forth that whites are congenitally evil and therefore our society will always beat down the black man (he didn’t care that much about black women)? Answer, because he’s a fucking black supremacist.

24. dwells38 says:

I guess Chunky should celebrate. Net neutrality just went through funded by $200 mil of Soros’ and leftist Ford Foundation money. Gosh why would Progturd socialists be so passionate about something that the FCC says would just protect everyone?? Golly I dunno.

One of the co-founders of a George Soros-backed group pushing for net neutrality internet regulation holds neo-Marxist views and has suggested eliminating media advertising.

The activist has also proposed spending $35 billion on federal programs to subsidize the news.

“In the end, there is no real answer but to remove brick by brick the capitalist system itself, rebuilding the entire society on socialist principles,” wrote Robert McChesney, a communications professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and co-founder of the pro-regulation organization Free Press, in a 2009 essay.

As the Media Research Center lays out in a new report, Free Press, which McChesney co-founded in 2002, has received millions of dollars from billionaire progressive George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

Golly, Chunky. Sure hope they don’t ban your website for the Asian escort prostitue ads and your constant spamming for big captilist Amazon.com.

If my information is right – Obama is also tying this in with the FEC – you watch. Blogs promoting an ideology (cough *right wing* cough) will have to be licensed and registered. There was no reason to make this “regulation” so secretive.

However, I know from experience that the ISP’s have excellent lawyers. My guess is they are already lobbying Congress for an override bill and have drafted most excellent motions for temporary injunctions that only require the particulars of the bill that are egregious and an overgrab.

Legal prediction – depending on the wording of the regulation – four ex partes for OST re injunction will be before the DC District Court before close of business next Friday.

• Because says:

Not only that, Google has decided to not be evil on this issue and has joined the anti-side. Comcast and their communist allies are no match for Google.

• Because says:

And FWIW, I think Michael Powell was on the right track when he was at the FCC. Abolish it. With spread spectrum technology, it has outlived its purpose.

And also, if you want to classify edge providers as public utilities, the states already have that power and apparatus. There’s no reason for the feds to be involved in this even if you think some of the ISPs should be public utilities.

F*C the FEC.

25. Because olo olololo hohoh hahahah horkle chortle snort says:

I see the corpulent ponytailed dickhead is quite peevish this afternoon.

Yet he was so happy last night…

I wonder what happened that would cause him to engage in such sniveling? 😆

• Because olo says:

Seems like Dick C didn’t do dick for CFJ.

Sorry, Charlie. Snot ur innernet. It’s 0bama’s now.

Shouldn’t you be GRATEFUL, Fatass? Think what would happen to you if Greenwald applied the same standard to you that you apply to others. He has a half-million – only 60% of yours are even ACTIVE Twitter users. Dick C would kick you in the Tweester and get you off his network.

Fatso is such an arrogant a-hole. He’s just one of millions of Twitter users but he sounds as though he thinks he owns the place. What a fool.

26. swamprat says:

teleskiguy2/25/2015 8:57:24 pm PST
    Sorry to go OT so soon, I have something I need to get off my chest.

I’m at almost 48 hours without a drop of alcohol…
    ….It’s hard. But I think I passed my first test when it comes to the social factor of the sauce. All of my co-workers tonight invited me to the bar for an after-work drink, which only happens about once a week. I politely declined and told everybody that I quit drinking…
    (edited for brevity)

58 updings

He’s been off the sauce for 48 days
    teleskiguy, Mamaswamprat drank a fifth of Canadian Club every day for years.
    I remember when she got her 40 year coin.
    Add mine to your updings, guy.

• trebob says:

2 days, not 48 days. He only stopped drinking on Monday. Save the back patting for a couple of months.

True, Trebob, but recognizing you have a problem is the first step. Maybe once his brain dries out, he’ll be able to start thinking clearly and quit being a douche-y moonbat.

I do find it pretty sad that someone would brag about being sober for two days. Must be a major accomplishment, in his mind. Oof!

• Because says:

My experience with alkys is it never plays out that way.

My SIL is an alcoholic. Educated, talented and smart, but has never been able to get her life together. Everyone else’s fault for her failures. Self-destructive. Very sad.

• Because olo says:

Meanwhile in the garage…

• daffy duck says:

I haven’t had a drink in 18 hours…trying to keep together another 4 hours. Oh, the humanity!

“The cause of, and the solution to, all of life’s problems.” 😆

28. Because rama lama ding dong says:

29. Because olo olololo hohoh hahahah horkle chortle snort says:

30. Because penis penis penis lol says:

Apparently, there’s a real guy with the name “Woody Johnson”.

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

That’s almost as bad as a guy at a company I used to work for named “Jack Tinkler”.

• dwells38 says:

A friend’s mom was dating a guy named Dick Mann. Yeah my friend did a double take the first time he offered to take a message from him. “Dick Mann?” He thought it was a prank.

Old colleague of mine: Dick Siemen.
        Current constant advertiser on local radio, a realtor: Harry Glanz

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! What a putz. 🙂

If Chunky loves it, why does he constantly whine and snivel on Twitter about it, demanding that Twitter “take action” and honk at anyone within earshot to “block and report”? 😆

• pineapple says:

Hey Fuckface what do you pay for Twitter? Oh yea, nothing.

Get the fuck off Twitter if you are that scared and upset. Fucking crybaby.

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

OLT, you’ve been officially called out. What have you got to say for yourself.

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

Something to do with Herr Danke Schow, I tink.

• OLT's It Takes A Deuce To Tango says:

All Stalker Charles has to do is apologize publicly for his stalking.

He owes Realwest a serious apology and a steak dinner, IMO.

That’s all.

He can man up.

I have absolutely NO worry that this will happen.

• Charles, you’re one of the Internet’s most disgusting creatures. You run a content-free hate site, you troll on Twitter all day every day, and you deserve everything that is coming to you. You are a bra-snapping, intellectually impotent coward.

Update your picture.

• oyliM ubA says:

He deserves more than one dedicated site. Such a self-caused failure is worth studying.
      And mocking mercilessly!
      🙂

Is @PaulHair1 referring to weight, girth or pannus size when talking about scale? 😆

Fatso must be trolling for key words on Twitter again.

• dwells38 says:

It’s possible to be on a smaller scale than Chunky? I mean excluding Chunky’s physical bathroom scale which is probably from some professional agricultural model.

33. pineapple says:

I wonder if the weeble wobble Vicious Babushka will ever bake a pie without burning it.

Two retweets for this piece of extraordinary insight? With 11.8K followers? Really?

New thread! ^^^^^

36. oyliM ubA says:

Skip to 3:00 for the humiliation of Barry.

It was at that moment, Charles began plotting his revenge.

George Duke’s Volkswagon was parked outside the studio… unattended with keys in the ignition… 😆

37. pineapple says:

Oh Fuckface you are a stalker though. Ginger alone could make an open and shut case that you are, others could as well.

The reason they don’t is because you are small potatoes. You are blocked by them and you get zero support from your followers.