LGF 2014: The State of The Swamp

This third and probably final entry in the 2014 year end series looks at the overall state of LGF – the weblog covering issues dear to both conservatives and US liberals (current dmoz description).

LGF: Bringing You Thinning Content Since 2007

thin
Way back in 2010, Cato the Elder declared that the content at LGF was becoming “a bit thin”.   His LGF account survived for about 13 minutes.  Of course, he was correct.  At that time, the number of front page posts had already declined more than 50% from the 2007 peak.   His comment is even more apropos* now with the post count having declined 7 years in a row — by another 50% since he left.

*note for Charles who doesn’t read here: apropos is correctly pronounced /a-prə-ˈ/, a·pruh·poe .

2014front2

For the fourth year in a row, LGF again lowered its all-time record for fewest front page posts.

LGF: Bringing You Fewer Commenters Every Year Since 2007

2014uniques

The Swamp is becoming something of a puddle as the number of unique commenters fell for the 7th consecutive year. The breadth of the commenting community at LGF has declined by 94% from its peak in 2007.

LGF: The Conversation No One Wants To Join

1sttime

In 2014, the number of first time commenters dropped to an all-time low of 165, a mere 4% of the 4400 that joined the conversation in 2007.

LGF: Charles at the Bottom?

Thinner content, fewer commenters, fewer new commenters, but comment volume went UP for the first time since 2008. Is this the bottom of the slide?

2014y2y

Doubtful.

215 Comments on “LGF 2014: The State of The Swamp”

This site has monitored the floccinaucinihilipilification of LGF for some time now, and frankly, I don’t know how much longer we can keep on doing it. Even the crazy nontroversies have developed a tedious, overly-predictable sameness. Chunky’s flailing-about on Twitter has netted him nothing, and his desperate move to Facebook was a flop, too. Where do we go from here?

2. dwells38 says:

Chunk’s in the failure milyo.

3. dwells38 says:

Chunk here’s my advice. More asian prostit….er “girlfriend” ads.

That’ll get the members up if you know what I mean. And it will at least keep Stank Frabbsclaire on your website and commenting instead of wandering off to hardcore pr0n sites all night as is his usual habit these days. And then worse he comes stumbling over here with a sore wrist offering perverted visions of our wives and daughters. Yick.

Oh also. Ditch Gus, he’s embarrassing. Just block him and announce he threatened to kill you in email.

• Minnow says:

That picture of Barry dancing (with the oversized head and folded arms) is so cute. It reminds me of a small stupid dog I once had.

4. pineapple says:

Just keeps getting worse, what a failure Chunk is. If this was a company he’d be fired.

How is that asshole surviving? It sure isn’t the $23.00 check he’s getting from Amazon each month.

It certainly isn’t the few hundred bucks he might be making off subscriptions each year.

Couldn’t be royalties from some old and obscure disco record.

The idiots that don’t pay over there are always apologizing for not being able to pay.

They either use ad-block, or don’t mind the ads and/or the guilt…. he knows who doesn’t pay.

• Because milyo says:

I think he ballet dances at night for tips.

I imagine he’s scraping the bottom of the barrel of the inheritance he got from his mother a few years back.

That would explain the increasingly panicked schemes and panhandling the last couple of years.

Heh.

Can you imagine the reaction “back in the day” (i.e. 2006/2007) if he suddenly started plastering sex ads all over his blog and demanding $79.95 for a “subscription” to make them go away?

I’d bet the discussion would’ve gotten pretty colorful in those sooper-sekret members only threads. 😆

Squandering an inheritance on computer equipment and bicycle seat repairs… yep, I think you nailed it.

• Because milyo says:

Somehow, I just knew that he’d tie that one to the waffle Nazis.

• dwells38 says:

According to Wikipedia Vlaams Belang has changed their charter since ’04 to allow for multiethnicity but to insist on assimilation. So they’re not white supremacist anymore.

Kind of like Chunk claims to not be a racist against Muslims anymore since ’08.

So Chunk’s managed to be both wrong and a hypocrite since he expects everyone to believe his moronic conversion to libturdiness and a fanboy for Islam, but where other people who have “evolved” their positions he completely ignores it or calls them liars.

5. Because milyo says:

Onose! It’s freezing from global warming!!!1!

6. dwells38 says:

Weird – since upgrading to Yosemite my DNS has been rock solid. @GlennF @jcenters @adamengst
    1 hour ago

More than I needed to know but congrats on that Chunk. And at your age and your failed blog, at least somethings pointing up. Oh you mispelled PNS

PNS PNS PNS LOL!!!

• Because milyo says:

Normal computers have DNS. I guess apples have PNS.

I don’t know what he’s got plugged into what, but in a normal network, the OS shouldn’t have much to do with DNS or PNS. Gawd only knows who’s wifi he’s stealing.

7. Because milyo says:

Maybe a little more annotation on the graph? At least add “funk you sideways, byotch”. And maybe “dickish”.

Only to idjit libs has denial of global warmening been blasphemy.

• Captain Death says:

Mighty White of you shit head Gus. Now go back and recount your food stamps to make sure you have every one that you are entitled too.

• OLT's Can I Call These Or Whut? says:

Don’t you assholes want to stone the unbelievers?

So, yes.

So what?

9. dwells38 says:

As an atheist I also believe that people have a right — free speech — to ridicule atheism.
    1 hour ago

Gee thanks Gus. That’s big of ya. Then again why would you? There’s nothing sacred about atheism. That’s kinda the point.

10. Daedalus says:

Epic collapse!

• dwells38 says:

It’s amazing. Looking at the numbers in ’08 when he was obviously starting to turn, he was still up there. As he continued to play scorched Earth chicken with the right blogosphere it was a near cratering as thousands of unique commenters fled, many silently no doubt.

• Daedalus says:

• Minnow says:

I think his collapse was linked most meaningfully to the fact that Pam Geller totally reboffed him. And I don’t mean “rebuff” as you would a new shiny automobile…. (this for Barry’s edification). No. I mean “rebuff” as it truly went down. Dub, self-centered douche nozzle Barry sneered and sniffed one to many times with Pam and she dropped him like a hot potato.

He never recovered. His jealousy and contempt for her and everything she stood for gre daily. Remember how he trashed her endlessly?

And, so, his disconnection from the Right had to happen if only to preserve his sense of personal manliness.

Hahahahahahahahahhahhaha.

Think about that for a minute…. “his sense of personal manliness”.

The three chins, the tits…. the bad breath,,,,, the sniffing and arrogance.

Yeah Barry, real manly. No wonder Pam ditched you as fast as she could.

Hahahahahahahahahahaa.

• Minnow says:

sheesh… it is hard to type correctly with a dog head resting on your arm… that should be “rebuff”, “Dumb” and “grew”…..

11. Mojambo says:

Everything has gotten thinner at Little Green Balls except Chunkies waist line.

12. Captain Death says:

“Charles also lost some center-left liberal types after 2010. He went hard, hard I mean hard left. He’s a Stalinist and would support a Communist dictatorship in America.”

Yeah when you lose LVQ, SanFrancsicoZionist, reine.de.tout, HoosierHoops. Killgore Trout, etc. etc. you know that you’ve entered Stalin’s territory.

13. dwells38 says:

Man, Fox News is really pumping out a stream of hateful right wing bullshit in advance of the SOTU. Ugh.
    17 minutes ago

Wow, great Twitter work there Chubby. Skip the specifics and go right for the general smear. Thanks! We’re going to keep that in mind (eyes roll and mentally discard into imaginary trash can). Hey why aren’t you over at AMESSNBC hanging on Al (not so) Sharpton and/or that dude Rick Maddow’s every word? Are you a racist or a homophobe? Both? Have it your way. I expect no less from the premier anti-Jihad blogger of the aughts. Ya know because hating global Jihad just means you don’t like brown people with funny names.

14. Abu Icarus: Borne on Wings on of Steel says:

15. je sui poop says:

Bones gives his diagnosis of LGF

16. dwells38 says:

LGF’s not dead. It’s just pinin’ for the fjiords!

17. Dudebro says:

Why wouldn’t the dumbass just sell the website, get some $$$ and start over with a new liberal/communist website? Like TinyBlueBalls.com? Oh, that’s right, he’s a loser!!! (insert Simpson’s Nelson laugh here)

• dwells38 says:

It’s estimated worth here http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.littlegreenfootballs.com is a little under $63,000. So not a lot. I imagine the actual income flow then would be significantly less than that. Then consider how Chunk totally hosed his LGF brand (is he right?, is he left? is he nuts?), and with Chunky gone then there goes his little cult of regulars. And finally his “custom” code he’s always crowing about seems like a liability when there’s so much off the shelf, ready built options. I can’t see anyone offering him much for despite this canned calculation.

• dwells38 says:

So my reply was that I went to a website that prices websites and it calculated LGF at a little under $63,000. I copied in the link which maybe the moderater monster do not likey.

Anyhoo I was thinking LGF must then generate signifiantly less than that. And the brand is hosed and confused. It used to be kinda hip combining a 70s drug reference, ran by a presumably hippyish ponytail dude musician who was also no-nonsense and hawkish on jihad. That was something kinda rare and refreshing. Now that Chunk is what you would expect an old hippy to be, namely a common libturdish fool, LGF is equally predictable and redundant. So I don’t see the brand actually being worth that much despite the canned calculation.

Too I see his “custom” code he’s always crowing about as a liability for anyone who takes it over. I think he lives off the principal of an inheritance and tries to get old cow LGF to generate just enough to pay for itself and keep him in Cheetos.

Also, should point out that that price is based on his phoney page view/visitor/hits counter, which we have demonstrated is nothing but bullshit.

18. A Moondog says:

Is reine.de tout still posting there? It was to her that Irish Rose announced announced her flounce and Cato’s comment in reply to her was the portent of his imminent demise.

19. dwells38 says:

Is the fabled moderater I’ve heard so much about? I just responded to Dudebro but now It Not Dare At All.

20. dwells38 says:

Wow, the right wing is REALLY pushing the “Obama’s soft on terrorism” canard tonight. They’re all lathered up.
    11 hours ago

Maybe it’s because he idiotically blamed terrorism on poverty and not Islamic fundamentalism and literalism:

• dwells38 says:

Another tragi-comical thing he said is that terrorism should be addressed by more jobs. That’s one thing socialist countries can’t generate well. All the Euro countries have systemic permanent high unemployment rates and now the US does too.

Preezydunce Obungle’s been supposedly “pivoting” to job creation for his entire time in office to no avail. They have to dismiss all the people who’s stopped looking in order to make it a number recognizable as a normal unemployment rate. When it’s actually in permanent double digits and there are a record 40 mil people on assistance. And the jobs there are, are wage stagnated because it’s an employer’s market.

So as usual Preezydunce Obungle just said some BS. He has no intention of changing anything he’s doine and probably had his mind on more golf.

That’s been the Big Lie for Islamist Apologists, for a long time — the idea that the insanity is caused by poverty. Also, that it’s somehow the West’s fault, the poverty that drives peaceful Muslims to desperate acts.

Anyone saying any such thing needs Slap Therapy, stat. 😆

Unicorn keeps bleating the same tired refrain, but the myth that terrorism is caused by poverty has been exploded more times than IED’s and suicide vests combined, by a political cross-section of examiners. It’s just not true. I’m going to post a Spencer article, just to bug Dear Fatass, but google the topic if you want to see as many studies on the subject as you can stomach.

True Tales From The Urban Jungle
    Starring, my own first child. And Funny Guy.

Guy: alright, this is a stick up
    Me: …
    Guy: …
    Me: …
    Guy: Come on, I’m a wasted tourist, that wasn’t a funny joke I’m sorry
    Me: Are you fucking kidding me?
    Guy: *throws up*

–Thursday night, at Chase in midtown

It’s Friday. I’m tired. What in the world was this all about?? O_o

It was about a young girl, on the small side, going to an ATM at midnight in Manhattan, and getting the crap scared out of her by a drunk guy pretending to be a stick-up guy. He was joking, see. She nearly pooped herself. Oh, it’s also about me having to think about my darling daughter being alone in the biggest city, without a gun, and having the silliness to go to an ATM at midnight. Anywhere. 😡

Octo – before I moved to NYC, my brother wanted to make sure I’d be “safe” — told me to put on my highest pair of heels and run two city blocks in them. I told him that was bull — I’d kick off the damn shoes and run like hell.

That’s basically the same plan we’ve discussed, only with a squirt of pepper-spray in the eyes, followed immediately by running and screaming. She can run fast and scream loud, but, you know, not faster than a speeding bullet. The less I dwell on what could go wrong, the better I sleep. She does wear running shoes while travelling around town, and she runs for fun and exercise, so I figure she’s got a shot.

22. Because milyo says:

Yeah, Guus. Try living in a wealthy neighborhood.

23. Zeus Crankypants says:

Kerry brings James Taylor to Paris to apologize to France for not showing up last week at the Unity March.

What next. Kerry brings a Klezmer band to Syria?

• dwells38 says:

He should’ve taken Jerry Lewis. They love him over there and he could have cheered them up from having to look at Lurch’s long face. |:—-(

Why not Yusuf Islam? Aka, Cat Stevens? He’s much more appropriate than Taylor.

• ISpeakJive says:

I guess he couldn’t round up Bono and Michael Jackson (he dead) and Stevei Wonder fast enough to do a We Are the World concert.

First time in my adult life I’m embarrassed to be an American.

That has got to be one of the dumbest things a US Secretary of State has done. This and that stupid “Reset” thingy Shrillary gave to Russia.

Personally, I think Kerry is a sexist as well as a doofus – why did he bring Taylor? Why didn’t he bring Carole King instead – she wrote the song AND had a hit with it!

24. Because milyo says:

25. Because milyo says:

Oy gevalt. 🙄

• Because milyo says:

Yup. The ’70s are officially old.

I wish I could go back to the ’70’s and slap everyone, including myself. I would also give myself a haircut, and confiscate the mod bells. And steal my old Koss headphones, before some asshole broke them at a party.

• livefreeor die says:

Pathetic. What a waste of money and a stupid gesture.
      Yo, dumbasses in the White House, this doesn’t absolve the Unicorn Messiah for blowing off the march.

27. Because milyo says:
  28. Because milyo says:

Testing:

30. dwells38 says:

AMESSNBC has a moron guest on to say idiotic things that Chunk McFlatulence Johnson would applaud.

If they have any more “wake-up calls” for Black America, they’re going to start protesting the lack of sleep. Good grief. Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie got snubbed. Ageism and sexism? 🙄

I just got back from working out, which I do 5-6 times a week in order to stay in shape. It works, believe it or not. I don’t know anyone who works out a lot, who is morbidly obese like Chunky and these gals. It’s crazy, I know.

Ms Manzur said: “There’s no point in dieting, it doesn’t make a difference.

“I’ve always been big and I’m too fat to work, so I have a genuine disability. I should be miserable but I’m happy. I know this is the way I’m meant to be.

“I can’t beat myself up that Amber is fat too.

“It’s just the way we are built and I’ll never encourage her to diet as it made me so unhappy.
    “Amber has never stepped foot in the gym and never will.

“It won’t change her weight as she is born to be fat.”

Ms Manzur admits she eats junk food or ready-made meals because it said: “It costs £1 for a pasta ready meal, so why bother spending money on ingredients to cook?

Doubling-down on the stupid, even as the WH staggers around trying to fix this monumental breach of international diplomacy. 😆

33. Because NTTAWWT says:

No there ain’t. Idiots like you are too scared to face reality. A reality that has to do with the barbaric behavior, not the pigmentation of a person’s skin.

35. dwells38 says:

This one’s gonna leave a mark. MIT scientist calls out socialist liar for his attempt to use science for crooked political gain. Much like Chunk does calling anyone anti-science who doesn’t surrender to the latest moron Progturd junk science climate meme.

MIT climate scientist Richard Lindzen slammed this week’s amendment introduced by Vermont socialist Sen. Bernie Sanders that would make it the official position of the Senate that man-made global warming is real and a threat.

Lindzen said Sanders’s amendment to a bill that approves the Keystone XL pipeline an “attempt to hijack science for political purposes.”

“Climate change is of course real; change being the normal state of affairs in climate,” Lindzen told Climate Depot. “Climate change has caused catastrophic problems on occasion throughout the earth’s history. While man may have contributed somewhat to climate change in recent years, his contribution to the above is highly questionable, and continues to be debated.”

“In the case of Bernie Sanders, a socialist, he is undoubtedly dreaming about nationalizing the energy industry,” Lindzen said. “For the U.S. Senate to accept guidance from Sanders’ bizarre dreams is ludicrous.”

Somebody’s gonna need some of that Extra-Strenf Rumpswab, is what I’m thinking. The one with Cooling Mentholyptus. 😯

37. kbdabear says:

Hmmm, maybe Fatass can hope for a “comeback tour”

Hey! That’s Gus’s song. Stop stealing his thunder.

• dwells38 says:

Sounds like honky first world problems. How hip is that Fat Boy? Is this some lyric from a middle aged has-been rock star group?

Charles, c’mon. You wake up every morning wearing yesterday’s thunderwear.

Here goes this James Hansen-promoted bullshit again… 🙄

Just stop. Everyone knows it’s bullshit. Why do you bother?

Actually, Garage Guy, he’s probably the smartest guy currently doing broadcast news. His book, “The Outpost,” was one of the best books written about the Afghanistan conflict to date. He’s won many awards for his journalistic achievements. I can only wonder what non-PC thing he said to wring this whinge from your scrawny chicken-neck.

Tapper was raised in the Jewish faith;[8] his father was from a Jewish family, while his mother, a native of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, converted from Presbyterianism to Judaism.[1] He attended Akiba Hebrew Academy and graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude from Dartmouth College in 1991 with a bachelor’s degree in history, modified by visual studies.[9] At Dartmouth, Tapper was a member of Alpha Chi Alpha fraternity. He briefly attended graduate school at the University of Southern California School of Cinema-Television.[10]

Obviously, the stew-bum out in the garage stealing electricity from the neighbors is more qualified to cover the ongoing newsy developments. I just wish Gus had a video feed, to go with his stellar Twittercast. Ghetto meth-whores have figured out how to live-stream their routines for paying customers, but somehow this sorcery eludes the Twitter-Twins.

• Minnow says:

Gus, the mental giant, has spoken…. So it must be. Hey Gus, please post your credentials on the subject of intelligence so that we may….

Oh – wait. You do it 1600-times a day on Twitter and you have no intelligence.

Sorry about that!

But, please, continue wearing your idiocy on your sleeve so that we might all continue to laugh at your stupid ass.

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• pineapple says:

“Jake Tapper isn’t very bright.”

Says Goos who lives in a garage and has no future.

Every morning Gus puts on his galosh and hops to the K-Mart for his two quarts of Miller Lite.

41. pineapple says:

It doesn’t really matter if there is climate change or not, man made or not.

The public doesn’t give a shit.

Sorry tree hugging liberals….. no one cares.

Don’t get excited, kids…he missed. Damn Sterno and the shaky hands!

Romney is insane.
    18 minutes ago

Mitt Romney is still a freak.
    19 minutes ago

Sure he is, Gus. He’s a wild-eyed lunatic, out barking at the moon. Anyone can see that.

Here he is, with his freaky-ass grandchildren…damn, he freaky!

No idea what this means, but it made me smile.

I would have a hard time trusting this one…

Stew-Bum has his Twitter protected, agin. What’s he hiding now? I mean, what could be more embarrassing than the bongwater-bilge he’s been spraying all week? 😆

47. Doppel milyo says:

has anybody heard from Charles?
    has he gone tits up?

Charles, when you do die can you please leave your blog registration open so I can register a few socks and have some fun. thanks in advance

48. Because says:

So now the Pope is a science authority? Let’s talk about evolution, Chunky.

LOL!

Brilliant! Lol!

51. swamprat says:

Saudis ‘To Review’ Flogging of Blogger Raif Badawi
    BBC

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/icon/thanos.sm.0000000006.jpg
    By Thanos

image: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/feed-icon-16×16.png
    rss

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/314329_Saudis_To_Review_Flogging_of_B#3JKI57V64kSTqsS4.99

money quote from a comment made by “KerFFuFler”
    “Things like this (Badawi’s mistreatment) really make me an ardent supporter of renewable energies. Many countries would feel freer to bring a lot more pressure to bear on Saudi Arabia if we were not dependent on their oil.”
    and
    “Additionally, Badawi bravely pointed out that Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University had become “a den for terrorists.” That man deserves the support of lovers of peace and freedom of expression everywhere.”

52. swamprat says:

Perhaps until our renewables technology is sufficiently evolved, we could advance our domestic energy production as a stopgap.
    Orrr, we could buy the exact same pollution producers from people who fund atrocities and attempt to undermine our freedoms and culture. Either one is OK, I guess.

• swamprat says:

Understand that Saudi oil causes the same amount of global warming as American oil.
      This is like going all the way across town to buy groceries from the mob until your garden comes in while you ignore your local guy because he smokes. But the guy running the mob grocery smokes the same.

53. Because penis penis penis lol says:

• Minnow says:

Tweeted by someone who knows a thing or two about being disgusting!

Fuck you Barry.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.

• Because government is what we do together says:

• kbdabear says:

Fatass would love the feature of the Net Nanny Bill which would ban content that upsets him. But you can look at “approved” content for a few pennies less.

And when is the last time the government kept a promise that something would “cost less” if you turned it over to them.

• pineapple says:

87 Sionainn Jan 17, 2015 1:43:39pm

down
      up

“My business wouldn’t function without high speed internet access.”

Hey Sionainn, what business would that be bitch? Burning downloaded movies to sell at the swap meet? Sounds about right.

54. Because penis penis penis lol says:

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

Just because you’re sweating like a pig doesn’t mean it’s hot.

Somewhere, a panicked Lewd-Freak sits trembling and mumbling prayers to Gaia.

Speaking of Lewdy, just saw this in Gus’s ‘war:

Slut-shaming is back!

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

Women with colorful pasts = women of color = sluts.

Sounds like Ludwig to me.

• swamprat says:

Every year we hear this. It has to be really cold to get a later retraction.

• just poop says:

fraudulent data on a graph

the satellite data is more accurate and shows no net warming for 18 years

55. Because penis penis penis lol says:

56. Because you're older than that says:

57. kbdabear says:

James Taylor has a friend. Fatass still doesn’t have a clue

Thanks, Fatso, we will. LOL!

• Because says:

I’m impress.

Snot.

• just poop says:

they could have brought over Jerry Fucking Lews. Second only to Charles DeGaulle in popularity in france and it wouldn’t chane the fact that you don’t sent a guitar to combat Islamfascists with automatic weapons

fuck you you fucking fucktard icarus

• Because says:

I’m not at all a fan of that ’70s milyo, but even within that sewer, that James Tayler shite has to be pretty close to the bottom of the barrel. Nasal caterwauling. P-yew. That’s the worst milyo of all the milyos. And there are a lot of really bad milyos in the milyo. Y’know?

• swamprat says:

A James Taylor hater? Really?
        He always seemed pretty innocuous to me.
        Not that my life would suffer horribly if I never heard another one of his tunes.
        Now Yoko Oh, No! is a difficult listen, as is Joan Baez’s Bangladash And that country version of “someone left a cake out in the rain”.

• Because says:

Furthermore,

If Jazzy the Ponytail was a REAL jazz artist, this folky rocky ’70s crap would make him want to hurl. Therefore, Funky Whiteboy is fakey funky.

• dwells38 says:

OMG that’s such a huge honor!!!!!! That makes him such a super special has been hack folk crooner moonbat ex heroin addict rich white priviliged old ’70s forgotten pop star who used to bang Carly Simon.

• kbdabear says:

Tell it to the Europeans, Fatass.

58. dwells38 says:

Now I’m ready to party.
    2 hours ago

A fresh pair of Depends eh, Chunky?

59. dwells38 says:

This week I finally debugged an absurdly elusive edge case that caused our MySQL server to deadlock very infrequently and randomly.
    2 hours ago

Software engineering[edit]In programming, an edge case typically involves input values that require special handling in an algorithm behind a computer program. As a measure for validating the behavior of computer programs in such cases, unit tests are usually created; they are testing boundary conditions of an algorithm, function or method. A series of edge cases around each “boundary” can be used to give reasonable coverage and confidence using the assumption that if it behaves correctly at the edges, it should behave everywhere else.[1]

For example, a function that divides two numbers might be tested using both very large and very small numbers. This assumes that if it works for both ends of the magnitude spectrum, it should work correctly in between.

And this applies to a crappy Progturd conservative smearing blog, why?? I setup my own websie and blog one time a few years ago by paying Yahoo $7 a month and using some off the shelf software they provided. There were no edge cases or MySQL servers.

• Because says:

Jazzy blowing smoke up dumb lizard bumfs? Naaa….

Fatass, being totally excluded from any adult discussion in the blogosphere or anywhere else, is forced to dream up one vexing “de-bugging” crisis after another, followed by patting himself on the back publicly. Well, I say publicly, but there’s really nobody listening besides us. We dig ya, baby. You codehead beast, you! 😆

• Because says:

Quick, Jazzy. What’s the difference between a structure and a union?

No fair googling.

60. Because says:

• dwells38 says:

Yeah Gus I think she does get special treatments for her MS which she’s been suffering from since ’97 you giant douche bag loser idiot.

61. Because says:

Instead of Obamaphone.

62. Because says:

Hey fuck you, Goose, you capitalist tool.

Posted from a computer running Linux.

• Because says:

Oh, and BTW, without Linux, no LGF.

If you think LGF’s servers are apples you’re a bigger idiot than even I thought.

63. Because says:

Let’s have a rumble. The geeks vs the bums.

• dwells38 says:

Right and Gus is like the Hezbollah of drunken penniless feet frozen Twitter addicts. And Chunky is like the ISIS of fake computer programmers and failed bloggers with no friends.

64. dwells38 says:

Frontline – Al Qaeda in Yemen ( Video ) lgf.bz/1Ctm1Zz
    1 hour ago

What a racist fucker. Did you post this just to make the Muslim race look bad Chunky? Did you forget this isn’t part of the business plan anymore? Or did you mean the latest Frontline about conservatives in Yemen? Sorry Dorothy, there’s no going home for you.

65. livefreeor die says:

Gus and Chunk seem to be duking it out for who can post the dumbest statement on the internet each night.

66. Minnow says:

Gus is sure on some kinda’ trip. Not sure I will ever figure it out….. but he be on one.

67. dwells38 says:

As I’ve suspected, no one wants to be a cop anymore because crime has become so serious and murder a simple solution.

The account, which has a cap of $20,000, states it will help raise money to help Morrison buy “an undeveloped piece of land off the grid.”[…]

In earlier testimony, a police expert told the jury that times have changed for police officers.

“When I was a young officer, I had older officers tell me they wouldn’t do my job now,” said Mike McCarthy, a Montana Law Enforcement Academy instructor. “But now it’s even worse for officers. Drugs have changed it, alcohol has changed it.”

McCarthy said there has been a huge increase in ambushes on officers. He said that an officer has to be prepared for that but it’s very hard to train for it.

Unless they can be a hardened militarized soldier. The very thing we don’t want.

68. dwells38 says:

Why is Gateway Pundit defending ISIS’ murdering gays when Chunky is silent? Isn’t it Chunky’s assertion that Jim’s a hater and a bigot? And what has Chunky Boo Hoo been doing while ISIS has been throwing innocent gays off rooftops? Let’s see….wiling away days dicking around with his flawed, unnecessary custom code. While gays are dying. And then crowing in Twitter posts about huge victories over his own buggy programming. Way to go Chunk. You da man. Tell us again about what a huge hero James Taylor, the drug addled, rich white privileged pop star is.

69. dwells38 says:

You could stop right there and be completely accurate. RT @ChuckCJohnson: I’m not building a media company…
    1 hour ago

Imagine that. RT @ChuckCJohnson: @ForceIsBased @Nero @anildash I can’t. I’m blocked by Anil.
    1 hour ago

Imagine that. RT @ChuckCJohnson: I have had would be investors tell me that they would invest with me but are worried about being a target.
    1 hour ago

I thought @ChuckCJohnson had already secured the funding to take his vision to the next level of wonderfulness, but apparently not.
    1 hour ago

Grammatically correct sentences a good start. RT @ChuckCJohnson What advice would you have for getting investors to what you want to build?
    1 hour ago

lolwut RT @ChuckCJohnson: I don’t have high hopes for political change short of technical, martial, or spiritual revolution.
    2 hours ago

In which @ChuckCJohnson fantasizes about being in prison. http://t.co/g2UKrgQhmJ
    2 hours ago

Wow. Man crush gets ugly. Poor Chunk just can’t get this guy to stalk him!!!

And Chunk even demands perfect grammar on Twitter from Chuck C. Because you know, he has very fine writing tastes. Uh… which is why he’s on Twitter all day long and just happens to supposedly only read books sold on Amazon which pays him.

Poor Chunky. Hey Chunk, here’s a cluebat. The whole world knows Chuck C. is a putz. But he has some usefulness. OTOH everyone knows you’re a bizarre and treacherous weirdo. Who has NO usefulness whatsoever. Comprende amigo?