VOTING IS OPEN FOR THE 2014 LGF AWARDS [UPDATE: POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED]

Deranged Freak

Everyone is a “Deranged Freak” according to Charles Foster Johnson, and now it’s our turn to choose the recipients of His Majesty’s Endowment. That means it’s time for The Diary of Daedulus LGF Awards, the annual smackdown of the vapid rotund idiocy and hyperbolic histrionics of King Lizard and his Little Green Psycho-pants.

[For newcomers and veterans alike, a description of the Awards Categories may be found here.]

For the Buzzsaw Award:

For The Irish Rose Award:

For The Johnson Award:

This last Award is most prestigious.
For The Milyo:

Vote your hearts, vote your minds, vote your spleens and we’ll tally the votes as we see fit, just like the government does. See you in a week or so.

[Note: These polls are provided by PollDaddy, and are completely anonymous. Diary of Daedalus has no way of tracking anyone who votes. We’ve had some embedding problems recently, but the polls are set up and ready to go. If you don’t see them, someone besides me is working on it. –Briareus]

[Update – BTW, you may vote for more than one nominated candidate up to three. If you don’t see the polls and you’re running Disconnect, tweak the settings a bit and they should appear in a magical jazzy kind of way. h/t trebob. ]

187 Comments on “VOTING IS OPEN FOR THE 2014 LGF AWARDS [UPDATE: POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED]”

1. dwells38 says:

Our raucous caucus is upon us! And I haz met the enemy and he iz us! Anyways I voted my s

Posted on previous thread but it got eaten by the Moderation bot.

Wanted to make sure Octo saw this. 😀

I see the moderation bot is hungrier than a corpulent ponytailed blogger hankering for Cheetos, artisanal cheese, avocado and frozen salmon.

I did see and relish the karmic beatdown administered to Dez and America’s Team. It’s a ridiculous rule, this “process” nonsense that makes a catch a non-catch, but the Lions have lost games over it before — now that America’s Team has done so, the rule will be reviewed and changed. Just watch. 🙄

It’s so hard to root for the Pack, but I was glad they won yesterday. Rodgers is a stud QB, injured or not. Better than Favre, imho.

At the same time, I’m watching Dallas looking good for the win early on, and I’m thinking, they don’t belong in this game, and here they are ready to advance. They ultimately folded, but they nearly pulled it off.

I love me some Aaron Effing Rodgers – it will be interesting to see him watch the guy he USED to hand the football to, Marshawn Lynch, score against his team on Sunday.

3. Because hallelujah I'm a bum says:

4. Briareus says:

Very curious. For some reason I can’t see the polls on the page, only white space, but I can access them through the DoD secret back door and see that the votes are coming in… Very wierod.

5. Because says:

Maybe there should have been a category named “Donkey Show”, but there’s always next year. Iceweasel for Donkey Show, ’15!

Maybe we should go ahead and give the Bestiality Queen the Lifetime Achievement Award in that category? On the other hand, Chunky likes to get in there of a Saturday night, and get his pipes cleaned. Could be quite a showdown.

• Because says:

Also for the 2015 awards, we need a “bumf” category for most ridiculous LGF page. Lawhawk is in first place so far, but the year is still in diapers.

• Briareus says:

Might have to retire The Buzzsaw Award and replace it with one to offer a contest for the most illogical comments/tweets of the year. The Donkey Show Award is entirely appropriate.

6. pineapple says:

53 Gus Jan 11, 2015 5:10:54pm

down
    up

Liberals I follow Tweeting Jihadwatch and Tommy Robinson. What the fuck.

Ahhhh poor Goos….. some of his liberal friends didn’t get their marching orders. How sad.

• just gus says:

people walking into coffee shops shouting ALLAH AKHBAR and gunning down a bunch of hipeters tends to cause some Liberals to wake the fuck up

gus since you never leave the house except when you go to get your government funded pot, you wouldn;t understand

maybe if the mooslems shoot up the welfare office or the pot dispensary you might get a clue

7. pineapple says:

57 #FergusonFireside Jan 11, 2015 5:14:56pm

down
    up

LGF has served very well, as a clearing house of those we might agree with sometimes, but are rather fucked up people otherwise.

Without this site, I’d be clueless.

Stanley … I have a feeling you are just plain clueless with or without anything.

• just gus says:

the people kicked out of LGF are doctors, lawyers, engineers, brokers, and a whole host of highly functioning professionals

stanley, have you met kurt, Pri tardis liberal, hoosier hoops , gus and obdicutt and the rest of the other half dozen bottom of the food chain fucks that you call friends at LGF?

• pineapple says:

I still have my account there ……. I should log in someday just to get booted.

I left of my own accord when the stank started getting harder to remove.

8. pineapple says:

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs

Sometimes I wonder if it ever occurs to @gatewaypundit that he’s actually _helping_ ISIS by posting every single bit of their propaganda?
    5:23 PM – 11 Jan 2015

As you are doing with Ginger Fuckface?

9. Because says:

• dwells38 says:

Grotesque? You mean racist?

At any rate, they’re holding him to the same standard as his contemporary Presidents of other countries. Most of the major ones are showing up. Obungle sent a fundraiser bundler no one’s ever heard of which seems a bit grotesque.

Wait…Chunky thinks the media is too hard on the Unicorn Messiah? The Palace Guard Media? No, Fatass. You can’t even say that in jest. You just can’t.

• just gus says:

name the other president who was on the golf course when the rest of the civilized world was walking arm in arm and I will concede your point

Hell, if the reports are true, Netanyahu wasn’t invited at all and went anyway. Now of course, because his nuts are caught in a wringer, Obama and staff are lying their asses off – “he wasn’t cleared to go” Secret Service official says they were never even ASKED about going to Paris for the march.

But then – didn’t President Dirtbag say that the “future cannot belong to those that insult the Prophet”? And those cartoonists had their futures cut off. Besides, my guess is they were not going to let him make it all about him. Narcissic piece of shit. Reagan, both Bushes would have gone. Hell, CLINTON would have gone. This guy? Oh hell no.

This new Ford GT, just unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show, should have some nude models lounging on it. Just sayin’. 😯

• ISpeakJive says:

My first reaction was Rawwwr. But then I looked at the rear and it looks like an Angry Bird. The front nose is also too sharp. And I think it would look better going in reverse.
      But I wouldn’t give it back if somebody gave me one. 😉

I think they did an amazing job with the body, and the 600 hp V-6 is kind of nutty, too. Has “Eco-Boost.” 😆

I heard the sticker is going to start at around $150K, which puts it just out of my second-car budget.

• ISpeakJive says:

Closest I’ve gotten to anything like that was driving an Audi R8 on the track at Sonoma. OMG-died and went to heaven.
        Jay Leno thinks cars like this will be like snowmobiles some day. Everybody will eventually be forced to drive a glorified electric golf cart to work and they can only take their super-cars out once in a while for a fun run. 😦

Yesterday, rooting for Green Bay. Tonight, feeling I must root for the Satanic Buckeyes. It’s more than sensing a disconnect. It’s making me a little dizzy.

I want the B1G to get the respect nationally, after years of being dissed as a second-rate outfit compared to the SEC. Additionally, I think I really believe OSU is going to win, despite Oregon’s pro-quality QB and frightening team-speed. The Buckeyes will be ready to play, and that offense is a killer, even with the third-string QB.

Here. Have a cookie. 🙂

• livefreeor die says:

Your Lions have been avenged, Octo! Karma is great-I was cheering for Romo to match one of his usual game changing fumbles but having them lose on a close call was awesome! Various Redskins’ fan sites have “caption this” pictures of Dez Bryant’s distressed face after the “catch” was reversed.

If the Skins’ suck but Dallas gets smacked down, it’s still a winning season for us!

I feel ya, Livefree. Schadenfreude is a delicious beverage, served hot or cold. 🙂

Then I heard this clip from Jerry “Beelzebub” Jones, and I got all dissociated again. Is he a human, after all? A man of honor?

In comments after the game, Jones admitted he believed Bryant did catch the ball, but still offered a strong endorsement for the league’s officiating process.

“I want to make sure that everyone understands, as we get in these playoffs, so much is at stake,” Jones said. “We had some things that went against Detroit that I felt bad for their fans and felt bad for Detroit. And then we’ve had things like this go against us.

“That’s what we’ve all decided, that’s the life we’ve chosen and we’ll let these officials make this judgment,” Jones said. “That’s part of the game. And I can assure anybody that there’s not an ounce of (bias) anywhere in the halls of the NFL, relative to officiating, relative to any team or teams, one way or another.”

He didn’t commiserate with us bedraggled kitty-fans until after his team had been hoist on the same petard, but he did reach out. I am inclined to scoff, but I am also willing to forgive, as part of my New Year’s Resolution to be more gracious. 😉

• livefreeor die says:

No, Octo-it’s a trap! The man has no soul-it’s a trick so people will let their guard down and then he can suck their souls out and devour them.

Plus, even Skeletor realizes they’ll look even more douchetastic if they win because of a bad call and then bitch about a bad call in the next game.

DOH! I should have known. Jones doesn’t take a piss, without angling for some kind of weaselly advantage. With Christie holding his desiccated ween.

That kid is phenomenal. I was shocked at the outcome – I really thought the Ducks would win. If this kid has a season next year like these last three games – there’s no way he doesn’t win the Heisman.

• dwells38 says:

I agree. What an amazing turn of events that the third string QB can walk in at the end of the season and play like Rothlesburger. They couldn’t sack him and when he ran for it they had a hard time bringing him down. AND some really nice passes for good yardage.

Crazy thing is, this kid who just won three huge games and a national championship might end up being back to third-string next year, at OSU. The two guys he replaced are both leaning towards coming back.

OSU’s offense was frightening last night, even with four turnovers that barely slowed them down. Elliott was unstoppable. With the Buckeyes being beastly, the Spartans with their second top-five finish in two years, and Harbaugh bringing his credentials, a host of NFL coaches and a major attitude to Michigan…the division is going to be very interesting next year, and for the foreseeable future.

I was wondering that as well – do they give HIM the starting job next year? Frankly, he’s what – a freshman? I’d wait and see how good Nos. 1 and 2 are post-injury – you don’t always come back after an injury. However, I imagine OSU might well have been No. 1 if he’d been at the helm, but of course, hindsight is always 20/20. I could not get over the SIZE of that guy – yeah, really, go ahead – try to take him down.

And I had not yet seen Tim Tebow giving analysis and commentary on the panel before last night. He’s very good from what I can see.

I liked Tebow last night, too. I think he might have found his calling.

Young QB Jones had a funny tweet last year, in which he expressed his affinity for skoolin:

Ohio State third-string quarterback Cardale Jones made his feelings about attending classes clear Friday on Twitter.

“Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS,” he wrote.

The tweet and Jones’ entire account have been deleted, but multiple media outlets captured Jones’ words before they vanished.

Ohio State sent out a statement late Friday night regarding Jones’ tweet and its policy on social media.

“We allow our student-athletes the opportunity to express themselves via the social mediums,” the statement read. “What we do ask of them and communicate to them is the importance of being respectful, appropriate and aware that their communications can impact many people. We remind that others may have different views and opinions on what may and may not be appropriate, so always remember not to post or tweet anything that could embarrass themselves, their team, teammates, the university, their family or other groups, organizations or people.”

Jones is behind Braxton Miller and Kenny Guiton on the depth chart and has not played a down for Ohio State.

Jones signed with the Buckeyes in February 2011, but spent last year at a military prep school in Virginia to boost his academics, the Detroit Free Press reported. ESPN ranked him as the nation’s 33rd-best quarterback in the 2011 class.

In June, Ohio State was recognized because its multiyear Academic Progress Rate scores were in the top 10 percent of Division I football teams. OSU also received the same honor in 2011.

The 12th-ranked Buckeyes face No. 21 Nebraska on Saturday.

The kid has a point. 😆

I wouldn’t mind if the Lions were to spend a mid-round pick on him. He’s worth a try. Stafford isn’t getting any younger…or better.

This wasn’t one of Chunky’s Eleven, was it? Seems like the type. Sad.

13. Because JeSuisIcarus says:

That’s a little bit strained, Dave. Yes, there was liberal fascism at work in Eich’s denunciation and resignation, but nobody was killed over it. It was all handled “civilly.” A civil society can disagree on such things, without people getting murdered. A society infested with fundamental Islamist terror cannot.

One retweet. That’s it on such a HUGE scoop??? Gee. Seems like nobody gives a crap.

• je sui poop says:

• livefreeor die says:

Really!?! Chuckles is so far up Obama’s kiester that he’ll criticize the world leaders getting together to show solidarity for free speech and stand up to terrorism?
        And leaders denouncing terrorism are “manipulating” public opinion!?!

Is Dear Fatass trying to say that the demonstration of support for free speech in France, and the condemnation of fundamentalist Islamofascism, was a fraud? Because they put the world leaders in a protected space?

He’s an idiot, a fool and a disgrace, but he’s still Our Chunky McDumbth! 😆

• dwells38 says:

Chunk’s courageously speaking out against the world’s politicians. You da man Chunk.

Oh horseshit – you didn’t even dream that one up on your own. Still trying to get on Twitchy I see, Fatass – Chris Hayes started that stupid idea and you, in your infinite imbecility, ran with it.

15. pineapple says:

Surprise everyone.

Burrito butt Lidane got fired again. Goos might have a spot in his garage for her. She is a troublemaker and is becoming unemployable.

Was she caught scarfing other employees’ lunches in the break room, again? Come on, Lidane! Don’t you know they have cameras everywhere, now?

We’re in a deep freeze here in Ohio & San Diego had snow recently. What an effing idiot.

• Because JeSuisIcarus says:

He’s sweating a lot more these days for reasons having nothing to do with temperature.

What a doofus. 😆

The Polar Vortex is all up in our grills, hereabouts. I shoveled another three inches of snow off the auto and pedestrian thoroughfares this evening. Great workout. A couple of twinges in the lower lumbar region. Nothing life-threatening.

• Because JeSuisIcarus says:

Yeah, maybe he needs to listen to Guus kvetching about the cold in Weedland.

Looks to me like a lot of those pink and red ocean temperatures are over continents.

Really? WHERE?

Go, Buckeyes!

Satan Nation leading 14-7, with the ball at the end of the first. Ducks looked incredible on their first drive, aside from the near-fumble. Since then, Urban Deceiver has had his team looking unbeatable, as I suspected He would. Dark Prince knows his schemes. 😈

18. Because JeSuisIcarus says:

With a warm house, right, Guus?

19. Because JeSuisIcarus says:

20. Because JeSuisIcarus says:

Why does Fatass bother? 😆

He’s an imbecilic child, who doesn’t begin to understand why his once-popular blog has fallen into complete disrepair. We have tried to explain it to him, with the patience of Job. You were crazy lucky, McDumbth. A thousand better, more-deserving blogs didn’t get the nod from Fate, back in 2001. You took that lucky break to the Donkey Show in 2009, and it got ridden hard, and put away wet. Now you have nothing.

Except a guy freezing to death in a garage in Denver, a fat Marxist loser in Michigan, an itchy-cooched converted Jihaddess, and a scrawny-armed Rob Lowe in his parents’ basement. Not exactly “The 300,” are they? Less Hoplite, and more Natty Light?

But…there’s still us. We still dig ya, Chunky. We get a real kick out of your pitfalls, such as when you flushed the toilet, and sank your submarine. You died with a poop in your mouth. Figuratively, but possibly literally.

• dwells38 says:

Hey Chunky, shut up you fat traitor fucking whore. 8 years ago you would’ve offered to suck Emerson off and swallow every drop.

Very well-stated. I hope the West has the stones to respond to Islamofascism, in the ways it will be required. I am heartened by the near-global backlash against the Charlie Hebdo atrocity, but there are still too many quislings like McDumbth calling for moderation in our response. Also, the moderation is too quisling on this site, when we want to throw a few cogent linkies in there. WordPress, we are watching you.

Deranged Freaks!!1!

Or, basic rational conservatives. You choose. 😆

Oh boy! Promoted to the LGF front page! The planet is giddy with glee!

Only one problem though, Chunky… 😆

Christian Science Penis Penis Penis lol

23. dwells38 says:

All Progturd blogs including the LGF sewer are embracing the moron with this JMA announcement of the hotttest year on record. Because you know, with no warming for close to two decades they’re desparate for some positive sign that Gaia has a temperature and Al Gore is Jesus. Unfortunately this article brings on the sad trombones for the climate change idiots like Chunk:

The average of surface temparatures readings reported by the JMA is not the only way to determine temperature. As the article points out per satellite data, 2014 is a warm year, but not especially so and not the warmest.

Remote Sensing Satellite (RSS) data and satellite data analyzed by climate scientists at the Univ of Alabama (UAH) indicate that this still stands:

RSS and UAH satellite data show there has been no global warming for 18 years and three months — a so-called pause in global warming that has lasted since the late 1990s and continued through 2014.

Too, just my own observation when you look at the JMA temperature chart it goes back to 1890. And shows there’s been a warming trend since before humans were putting any significant extra CO2 into the atmosphere. And in years where we definitely WERE putting out lots of CO2 with our filthy dirty deathmobiles in the 1960s and 70s the temperature DIPS through that period!

So Chunky doesn’t even know WTF he’s blathering about and has about as much critical thought about it as a parrot repeating that it wants crackers.

• je sui poop says:

he’s a linker not a thinker

and not even very good at that

Reminds me of a Hildebeest fruitcake I got into it with on Twitter a couple days ago. She’s a headline thinker – when I pointed out that the Lancet study on Iraqi deaths had been discredited, she asked for a link. I gave her the Hot Air link and she didn’t even bother to read the article – which was a link to a completely different article, not an editorial by Hot Air. Then she started making claims about the Hamdi decision which were completely off the wall and I called her on that. She was all up about “Bush violated the constitution!” and hundreds were imprisoned. I pointed out that Hamdi was about an AMERICAN being held at Gitmo and that as a citizen he had protections and that’s it. Then she screeched about Hamden and I pointed out that SCOTUS ruled that policies didn’t comply with the Geneva Convention. When I finally told her that I worked for an effing law firm her retort was “GOP paralegal.” What was really going on was that all she had were talking points and when confronted with someone with actual facts, she wet her pants, took to name calling and I finally said “honey, when you get some grey cells that actually fire, call me.”

BTW, we actually quoted Hamdi in a brief to the 9th circuit. True. Habeus Corpus.

24. dwells38 says:

More large groups of Muslims totally OK with mass murder to avenge the slight of the prophet being lampooned in cartoons.

Meanwhile the feckless idiotic Obungle State Dept has indicated they’re not especially focused on violent jihadists. Ya know because of all the other extremist groups out there that are just as equally violent. Except Harf, who’s aptly named because she pukes out stupidtity like a dog that just ate a 2 weeks dead raccoon from the yard can’t name one other group or threat.

I’ll answer Martha’s question why it’s so hard? Because interferes with the Progturd lying meme that the Republicans and conservatives are violent murderers and should be outlawed from society. That’s why it’s so hard, Martha.

MARTHA MACCALLUM, “KELLY FILE” GUEST HOST: Every time we see this exchange it seems like the answer is so tortured. Like it’s so difficult to say what everybody around the world seems to feel so clearly it is. And what the leaders have said in Canada and Australia and Paris where they have felt it potently and personally, they’ve all said quite clearly the battle is against Islamic extremism. Why is that so hard to say?

MARIE HARF, STATE DEPARTMENT: Well, it’s not hard to say, but it’s not the only kind of extremism we face. I would recommend folks looking at this administration’s counter-terrorism record. I would remind people that more terrorists who claim to do acts of violence in the name of Islam have been taken off the battlefield in this administration than other any previous one because of our counterterrorism operations and our efforts that we put in place. But that’s not the only way you counter this kind of extremism. Much of it Islamic, you’re absolutely right. But some of it not. So we’re going to focus on all the different kinds of extremism with a heavy focus on people who do this in the name of Islam, we would say falsely in the name of Islam, but there are other forms of extremism —

MACCALLUM: Tell me, what other forms of extremism are particularly troubling and compelling to you right now?

HARF: Well, look, there are people out there who want to kill other people in the name of a variety of causes. Of course, Martha, we are most focused on people doing this in the name of Islam. And we’ve talked about with ISIL, part of our strategy to counter this extremism is to have other moderate Muslim voices stand up and say they don’t represent our religion. They speak for their religion more than we do certainly and we need those voices to stand up. In addition to all the other efforts we’re undertaking.

MACCALLUM: I just think a lot of other countries probably listen to the way we’re talking about this and scratch their heads and wonder why it’s so hard to spit it out in a lot of these conversations.

The most racist and craziest shiz you will read today…well, it’s still early. Chunky hasn’t rolled off the futon yet. We’ll see if he’s bringing his A-game…

Umm, Crazy Girl? I want you to listen to something.

The real reason the Unicorn Messiah didn’t attend the rally in Paris? Because he agrees with the terrorists on this one. He said so, clear as day.

Caption: “Charlie Hebdo must be censored!”

Which religious group was the only one to take violent offense at this cartoon?

28. dwells38 says:

Muhammad on the Cover of Charlie Hebdo’s New Issue lgf.bz/1z4XmwJ
    46 minutes ago

Cameroon Army Kills 143 Boko Haram Militants lgf.bz/1Cds0Se
    47 minutes ago

Paris’s Muslim Suburbs Blame Jews for Charlie lgf.bz/1CdwsQW
    47 minutes ago

New York on High Alert After ISIS Issues Threat Against Cops, Civilians and Soldiers. lgf.bz/1z5aD8r
    47 minutes ago

DOOFUS of the DAY: ‘Hyper Religious’ Paper Photoshops Women Out of Paris March, Hopes No One Notices lgf.bz/1z5t1Ox
    47 minutes ago

Chunky is now speed Tweeting. All the news you already knew about! Part of the business plan:

step 1) Make a lot of enemies
    step 2) Slap fight with conservatives on Twitter
    step 3) Spam Twitter like mad with links to your dead blog
    step 4) Get a check!!!!!
    step 5) Go to step 1

29. ISpeakJive says:

He makes a few good points.

Meanwhile, Chunky and Gus went out on a limb defending the WH decision not to send anyone to Paris for the march. And yesterday the White House admits it made a mistake in not sending anybody. Bwahahahaha. D’oh!

30. pineapple says:

The other day Klys determined that the word “thug” is no longer acceptable if used by “certain” people about “certain” people… you know, “certain” people that are actuality “thugs”.

(Klys is another LGF angry female that has been beaten hard with an ugly stick.) Apparently she has an odd hobby of painting by numbers on burlap. Posters actually compliment her on this… I kid you not.

Why does she give that POS fat slob known as GodDamnedFrank a pass on the word “retarded”.

Very telling eh?

Watch GDF use “retarded” whenever he can. He thinks he’s being edgy by ignoring political correctness using this very demeaning word. He knows that no one dare call him out on it, not even Fuckface.

DF has called people out for using “retarded” before so GDF uses it. DF cowers in the presence of GDF and continually kisses his ass for acceptance which he will never get. It’s pathetic. GDF, Klys, and Backward_Sloth have a special hate on for DF.

Personally I think GDF is on drugs, his posts are embarrassingly cringe worthy and getting worse as his drug usage continues. It’s probably diet pills, maybe meth.

I imagine him re-reading his nonsensical posts over and over again with pride. I literally cannot read an entire post by him due to them being so embarrassing goofy. At least Twitter limits him to 140 characters of goofiness.

31. pineapple says:

I love posting shit about shitty people over at LGF. The sweet part is they are not allowed to comment at LGF about stuff they read here, nor are they allowed to defend themselves here.

There are maybe a couple of posters like Sergey that have enough cred points or balls to post here. Want to know just how important you are over there? Test it by posting here… I dare ya.

These are adults, believe it or not.

We have the occasional twit that thinks they can come over here and defend Clueless McDumdum under an assumed name (all with Chuck’s permission of course). All they do is make themselves look foolish. Really, kids, try to remember – we were the educated and articulate, research-heavy professionals that made the blog what it was – not the cut-and-paste jackass you now think is the Font of All Knowledge. Your Golden Calf is a bottle of Mountain Dew.

I think what Itchy really is hoping for is one of the sycophants coming over here and putting us down but good so that he can do a post about it. It would start off thus: “Normally I wouldn’t link to that right wing/racist/Islamophobic/smear site, but with my permission, [insert Sycophant name here] took them on! Look how they scrambled to counter his/her superior arguments!”

Not going to happen, Fatass. Not ever. All your shitstain followers can do it snot, snot, snot, [insert factually incorrect statement here], claim victory and depart the field. And after reading it, even a dim bulb such as yourself can’t bring yourself to repeat it. Which is why you continually, like the petulant 5-year-old you’ve become, post that ridiculous audio of Rodan as a teenager talking about Muslims. Considering we have video of you in a pathetic orange jumpsuit and testimony from your good friend George Duke that you essentially are a rip off artist, I wouldn’t go delving into people’s pasts if I were you.

Incidentally, still haven’t seen any comment from you on that tribute album or why you weren’t a part of it.

32. trebob says:

They announced the results of the naming contest for our zoo’s newest elephant baby. They picked Achara, which means “Pretty Angel” they are sayin’.

At 332, the lil’ gal weighs almost as much as Charles, but is a lot prettier.

33. dwells38 says:

Ruh roh. Liebowitz has mocked Preezydent Obungle and his chief legal honcho for not attending the Paris march. Something Chunky has made clear is a PREPOSTEROUS nontroversy of epic non-proportions.

Obungle and Holder are barely black at all but to Chunky, any criticism of them constitutes high crimes of racism and bigotryness. How will he reconcile a Jew comedian fake newscaster committing this crime on his most favorite race on the planet aside from the Muslim race?

If Chunky happened to be holding a small doggy at the time he saw Stewart’s apostasy, he strangled that poor critter. Well, might as well fry it up and eat it. Not the first dog to hit his dinner table…

What have we always said about Jazzy Fartbottom being on the WRONG side of an issue. He’s done it this time in SPADES. (Oh wait…..is that RAAAAACIST?)

• just charles says:

Charles chooses the wrong side, then digs in. hits bottom. keeps digging.

every
        time

He still thinks Weiner was hacked

A very NSFW collection of covers from Charlie Hebdo, including its previous incarnation, Hara Kiri. There are some that even offend me, and I thought that was impossible. 😆

Ironically, while the overwhelming political affiliation at the satiric magazine has been Communist, they’d have been the first media outlet to be Gulag’d if a commie dictatorship took power in France.

35. dwells38 says:

Here’s a nice puffy poo piece from CNN via Yahoo Finance.

It’s all garbage and has to concede this:

One area where we have yet to see improvement is wage growth.

lack of growth of course being an indication of a crappy economy.

And then this comical howler:

However, lower oil prices are acting as a big pay increase right now for consumers.

Really?? Think those 20 somethings bartending and waiting tables feel cheaper gas is a BIG pay increase? Much less the rest of us with real jobs/incomes. It’s certainly nice to see 36 dollars vs. 58 on a fill up. But it’s still just extra chump change, not a BIG pay increase.

And then this:

Americans have reduced their total household debt as a percentage of GDP from over 100% in the midst of the Great Recession to approximately 75%. They also substantially increased their savings rate, so they are in a better position to spend.

You mean everyone was so scared shitless by the economic meltdown of ’08 that they figured they better stop borrowing like idiots and try and pay off some of that crap they bought before they get laid off when the shit hits the fan again.

And then some hooey about this fictional indicator:

3. People are optimistic again.

Sorry lady. We were looking for things like this:

Unemployment at 4.2%
    Fed raises interest rates to head off inflation
    New entrepeneurial businesses on the rise, looking to hire.

or how about:

National debt is finally going down.

But with 18 trillion in debt this is the reality we now face:

Last year, the U.S. spent $430 billion on interest payments alone. This means that every year, tax payers are spending $3,500 just on interest payments. This is money that isn’t going to pay for roads, bridges, education, medical research or defense.

It gets scarier. National debt interest rates are historically low at the moment – around 2.5 percent. When they rise, interest payments will rise exponentially thanks to the wonders of compounding rates. Say interest rates rise to 5 percent – still low by historical standards. That means we will owe nearly $1 trillion a year in interest alone. That’s about two-thirds of what the federal government brings in each year in total income tax revenue!

Fewer services and higher taxes – Uncle Sam’s spendthrift ways could end up hurting us all.

I’m surprised that article hasn’t appeared among Chunky’s cut&paste Twitter posts.

Hilarious how Fatass and Garage Boy are trying to change the subject away from Islamic terror, and the disgraceful way the Unicorn Messiah shirked his duties the other day, offending nearly everyone. “You had one job,” as they say. He was home watching football. Couldn’t be bothered. Climate Change Deniers Hate Science OMFG!!1! 😆

On the wrong side agin. Sad trombones all around. 😦

37. pineapple says:

The government uses a bogus number of 5.6% unemployment instead of the correct number of 11.2%.

People that agree with everything the government tells them will use the 5.6% figure. They will cheer in blind unison whenever it dips.

This 5.6% number does not include workers that have given up looking for work but still need a job and are now living off the mercy of others or perhaps homeless.

You don’t want to count them? Really?

It does not include those who have had their pay or hours reduced so drastically they can no longer pay their bills and are looking for work.

You are calling them employed equally as full time workers? Really?

When you include those people needing work it’s 11.2%. .

Retired people are not viewed as needing work..

So?

Which Lizard was a bartender at Boehner’s country club?

39. JimboXL says:

My question is, at this point in his term, what normal person cares enough to actively defend Obola against any media attacks (yeah right) except for the die hard Obola Nazis? I think that is the litmus test as to whether you are an Obola Nazi.

That was your Dad, coming in to your room all liquored-up, and raping you. Explains a lot.

41. Because yyok... says:

“Naomi, this is Chunky. Chunky, Naomi. You two have a lot in common. I’ll just leave you together, and see what magic happens.”

What a nut case!! O_o

• dwells38 says:

I couldn’t make it through all of it. Something about Dick Cheney and the Jews forming private armies in Syria to steal their oil?

• OLT's Can I Call These Or Whut? says:

Sweet mother of pearl, she MUST be a rightwingnutjob to have formed that big of an all-encompassing unified conspiracy theory.

Oh wait. She’s just another Proggie. They ALL believe strange, imaginary shit.

Penis penis penis LOL!

44. Minnow says:

Barry seems to have a problem with some guy in Texas (a politician apparently) who describes President Zero to Hitler.

Barry, you are truly stupid and clueless.

I refuse to read about this.

Barry – once again, you side with stupid.

How can you be so clueless and so self righteous at the same time?

You are profoundly ignorant pal.

45. Minnow says:

some douche nozzle over at the Swamp thinks he is being brilliant by making the comment “guessing that bartender wages cannot buy proper health insurance”. (or something like that).

Hey Libs – you elected the Dems that fucked up our healthcare system. Live with it.

Spit.

Alouette’s Twitter feed is the first bus stop on The Stupid Line.

47. Because yyok... says:

How secret was the meeting if someone as insignificant as FATASS knows about it. And um, someone who had “secret threads” on their website for “registered members only” shouldn’t be aiming a rock at someone else’s picture window, if you know what I mean, Dumbass.

• dwells38 says:

He automatically posts anything he can to make cops look bad in order to justify his alignment with the “protester” retards and their imagined oppression by “the pigs”.

• Because says:

Funny how he’s all for organized labor except when he isn’t. Was he ever enen a member of the musician’s union?

Full disclosure: I’m a Teamster, withdrawn in good standing. These lefty weenies are going to have a hard time bullshitting me and my brothers about union shit.

Exit question: who was the only POTUS who was a union brother?

• dwells38 says:

I’m going to guess without Googling, Reagan? Actors union?

48. Because yyok... says:

Yep, it’s the Right that’s scary. Not the murdering Muzzies. Don’t get it twisted. 🙄

50. Because Frito Lay says:

• dwells38 says:

Classic. Welfare benefits stimulate the economy!! Genius!

• trebob says:

Gus, you cannot buy weed with your EBT card. Stop bothering those guys down at the shoppe.

Get a job you bum!

• KGB says:

Yes, they often do get spent in the free market… after they get sucked out of the free market and pass through various rent-seeking bureaucracies, which siphon off a good amount of the original dollar value.

You’re one of those “ILoveScienceSexually” types, right Gus? Let me put it this way; it’s kind of like a perpetual motion machine. They’re physically impossible to build since you can never get the same amount of energy coming out as what you put in. Welfare works the same way, you never get the same amount of dollars into the free market as you suck out, hence the free market loses again and again and again.

51. dwells38 says:

Republicans Comparing Barack Obama to Hitler: My Favorite Examples of the Nazi Analogy. lgf.bz/1ChuKOz
    2 hours ago

But comparing the Tea Party, conservatives in general and the GOP to KKK racists, perfectly rational. Right Fatboy?

BTW here’s the teddibly, teddibly offensive tweet which is obviously purely snark and not really offensive for which the congressman has already apologized.

Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn’t do it for right reasons

— Randy Weber (@TXRandy14) January 13, 2015

52. dwells38 says:

Steve Scalise Voted Against Resolution Apologizing for Slavery lgf.bz/1CjQBoH
    3 hours ago

And here I thought it was Jeff Epstein, Prince Edward and Bill Clinton involved in a slavery scandal. Steve Scalise had slaves too? If so, for once Chunky McFartbrain is miraculously right. He should apologize immediately.

No more daily showering, yo.

Must be Le Roi du Coq Noir.

54. ISpeakJive says:

Shared lifestyles. How can a person be THIS stupid?

Here’s another classic for ya…someone get Sharpton. Oh, he’s on his way? Perfect!

Carjacker takes car at gunpoint from woman and two kids, gets caught by police, resists arrest, has gun in his pants while resisting, gets treated roughly by police, concerned citizen films arrest and now we have protests. The carjacker also happened to be a parole-absconder, in case that matters to anyone anymore.

The only thing missing from this one, is that the guy somehow managed to not get himself killed while resisting arrest. Then we’d definitely have a few more weeks of outraged protests.

He’s a brilliant man.

57. dwells38 says:

And now, former Illinois GOP Rep. Joe Walsh would like Islamists to decapitate journalists lgf.bz/1Cm5lmR
    35 minutes ago

Former Congressman Joe Walsh: Let’s Hope Islamists Behead Cowards at CNN and MSNBC lgf.bz/1Cm5lmR
    1 hour ago

Teddible, teddible. But this is OK referring to Boehner’s murderous bartender?

@CNN A for effort! LOL!

— Anne (@niakeeg) January 14, 2015

@HuffingtonPost great man

— mb (@Mr_1_22) January 14, 2015

Buy that bartender a drink! #JohnBoehner #cocktails #gopfail #gop #Shaveballsfirst & put pubes in his drink! @CNNSitRoom @TucsonVoice28

— Satan (@S8NBoi) January 14, 2015

@AC360 damn it! Wish it worked

— Caitlin Tierney (@KatieTierneyH) January 14, 2015

@HuffingtonPost who is this patriot?!?

— FUCK Dread Mighty (@DreadMighty) January 14, 2015

@NBCNews @allanbrauer he should have been hailed a hero.

— Juss Jai ♍️ (@juss_jai) January 14, 2015

@CBSNews Funny

— Ocat Nesnah (@Ocat_Nesnah) January 14, 2015

@CNNSitRoom @CNN It shouldn’t be funny… But it is. pic.twitter.com/3bJxmOcrL7

— It’s Only Ike… (@ItsOnlyIke) January 14, 2015

So?

Which Lizard is from Ohio?

59. dwells38 says:

There used to be a guy there using a nick of Jeff from Ohio. He was a total dick faced ass wipe.

“If you don’t want to eat meat, it’s fine with me. If you don’t want to kill vegetation and eat it, it’s fine with me. If you don’t want to eat rocks because they have Native American spirits inside of them, it’s fine with me. If you eat dirt, you’re still killing microscopic animals and you’re going to hell.

We all gotta draw a line somewhere.”