A major fail for the Race Detective; David Duke is a Leftist!

The Race Detective is in a triumphant mood the last 24 hours over reports that Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) spoke in front of  grpoup that was founded by Ex KKK leader David Duke.  Charles did 5 posts in 24 hours about this news involving Rep. Scalise.

David Duke1 David Duke2 David Duke3

David Duke4 David Duke5

David Duke6

David Duke7 David Duke8

David Duke9

As usual, the Race Detective overlooks one aspect of this story, David Duke is a man of the Left.

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard and Louisiana state representative David Duke jumped on the breaking controversyyesterday about the House majority whip’s appearance at a conference of his group 12 years ago.

Duke called the Huffington Post after the story on Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) emerged in the Washington Post to compliment Scalise, declare himself a liberal and toss anti-Semitic invective at former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.).

David Duke is a supporter of the progressive Occupy Wall Street movement.

David Duke with his anti-free market views and anti-semitism would fit right in at LGF! This is another huge fail for  the Race Detective. I think Charles needs a new hobby!

171 Comments on “A major fail for the Race Detective; David Duke is a Leftist!”

1. swamprat says:

charles and David have marginalized themselves from any chance of being seen as relevant, logical, or insightful.

I just…can’t.

3. This is a stupid post. How is Duke a leftist? Wall Street is the biggest enemy of the traditional right, wall street pushes for open borders, globalization, and funds phony leftist groups. Bankers are the enemy of humanity from both a traditional right or progressive standpoint. Neocons are internationalist like most of the left. While David Duke goes over board with the Zionist Conspiracy stuff he is right on the major issues such anti banker, anti immigration, and staying out of the middle east.

• swamprat says:

Thank you for that confusing comment.
      Nice conspiratorial overtones.
      Not sure I agree, but “David Duke goes over board” sounds like a good plan.
      Also, your initial premise that this thread might not be true is a valid point, but I frankly don’t care if Duke has converted to the Rosicrucian persuasion, as he has buttcheesed himself his entire life without mitigation.

A larger point could be made that charles is supporting I.R.S harassment (of the excretable Duke) based on politics rather than actual legal reasons.

So rather than follow the thread’s theme, I will simply mock and critique both for their observable flaws.

Welcome and thanks.

• Daedalus says:

The right believes in capitalism and the left believes in State controlled economy. David Duke calls himself a liberal and supports Socialism. That makes him a leftist. You sound like a socialist yourself. I bet you are a socialist of the nationalist variety.

• MerkaZ says:

You are either a paleocon Buchananite or A National Socialist. Justin Raimondo is that you? David Duke is never right even if he claims that the sun will come up tomorrow.

You’re a stupid post, Bob. If that’s even your real name. 😆

4. pineapple says:

The idiot Backwoods Sloth mean tweets Ginger (after he states he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize) she forgets that she’s not on LGF and makes the following stupid Tweet.

“You need a blue check and a whole lot more twitter followers. @ChuckCJohnson”

Woops! She is immediately retweeted by Ginger and his followers. HA HA HA

With egg on her face she starts backpedaling on LGF saying they all fell for her joke.

Here she tries to put the jeanie back in the bottle and fails…… how embarrassing.

“Still laughing.gawd…UpChuck is so stupid” “oh lordie, now one of the UpChuck;s mouthbreathers retweeted that.…”’m dying here…bwahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!”

Yea…. no kidding you’re dying here.

That was classic.

5. Daedalus says:

Suicide watch at LGF!

275 SteveMcGaziBolaGate
    Dec 30, 2014 8:20:23pm
    down
    up
    Looks like I’m stuck on this side of the whatever it is that’s between this side and the other side. The damn rope broke. I was all set (I even bought a single gallon of gas just because I’m a prick). I set myself up and the next thing I knew I had sprained my left knee, I had bit my tongue, my larynx was throbbing and my pants were completely soaked. Whatever despair and rage had driven me to this point was quickly replaced but annoyance. I tried again but by this time my neck was so sore I just gave up. At least I hadn’t said any grand good byes, that would be sort of awkward tomorrow!
    So I figure I’ve reached rock bottom. Nowhere to go but up, right?
    I think I’m going to be wearing a turtleneck for the next few days, however.

• pineapple says:

Damn

• pineapple says:

I have a feeling if that was DF they’d give him a few pointers on what he did wrong, laugh at him for failing, and then encourage him to try it again.

It seems it ‘s a constant reoccurring theme with The Bog sycophants and their endless whining and sniveling about how their lives suck.

Non-stop tales of woe about unemployment, bodily injuries, being broke, etc. etc.

I’m starting to think that posting comments at The Bog is consigns a person to some sort of curse.

• dwells38 says:

Geez, talk about your post holiday depressions. Hey kids, whats a good way to off yourself for the holidays? I’ve tried the rope. Seriously who posts their suicide attempt on a blog of strangers? That has to be a sock from here right? If not, just another reason to avoid LGF and the remaining mental cases that still want to be on Chunk’s crazy train.

• Doppel Milyo says:

Lizards can’t even get suicide right

When you hit rock bottom, there is still someplace you can go besides up: http://www.litttlegreenfootballs.com

Turns out the Ginger Chuck floor pooping meme has been thoroughly debunked.

It was just some trash talk and razzing of Ginger Chuck on an old college thread.

Posting link below to thwart the Moderation Bot.

The instigator of the floor pooping meme even states that he was just yanking Ginger Chuck’s chain.

As a sidenote: Imbeciles following the Corpulent Jazzy Ponytail should be aware that he does have a habit of pissing into empty Mountain Dew bottles because he’s too fat and lazy to step away from his computer and use the bathroom. 😆

• dwells38 says:

But, but, but…..Chuck C is a stalker and a crackpot! Why won’t the right wingers listen to me?? Oh right I’m a stalker and a crackpot. Doh!

– Chunkles McFlabby

How great to see Chuck coming right out and supporting David Duke. http://t.co/Dqqxqvwhrx
      10 hours ago

Award-winning right wing journalism. http://t.co/QMQRCms9DW
      10 hours ago

Conservatives embracing @ChuckCjohnson should be aware that he does have a habit of pooping on the floor.
      11 hours ago

Chuck rolls over and presents his belly. http://t.co/LBz0n0Cu20
      11 hours ago

TRANSLATION: Why the f**k isn’t he following me?!

This is someone who is mindlessly tweeting 18 hours a day, every day. You could follow 1000 people, Gus! You imbecile.

Gorebull Warmening in Colorado.

9. Because says:

I called this yesterday morning. Chunky delivered wheelbarrows.

10. Doppel Milyo says:

David Duke is to Robert Byrd as Tony Romo is to Roger Staubach

same team

Michelle Obama’s signature piece of garbage……

That’s amusing coming from a liar like you, Fatso. 😆

• dwells38 says:

And in within those 13 years since Scalise’s speech Chunky has ran a right wing blog for 8 of them. He claims the Repubs are all white nationalists and racists like David Duke. He must be admitting then that his blog which was dominated by many Repubs and conservatives from ’01 to ’09 was a pro-white supremacist/nationalist blog all that time.

Come on Chunky. Dish the dirt. Dig up some examples from your very own blog demonstrating that everyone on the right are racists.

Oh right you can’t. Because we weren’t racist and you’re nothing but a lying scumbag and a POS who smears perfectly good people just like Nick Searcy said.

13. Because says:

14. dwells38 says:

The NYPD Is an Embarrassment to the City of New York lgf.bz/1AavkgM
    1 hour ago

You mean those guys and gals who have to provide security to the protester scum?

Emails and Racist Chats Show How Cops and GOP Are Teaming Up to Undermine De Blasio lgf.bz/1AawMzL
    1 hour ago

Wow. Had no idea all the NYPD were white. I thought for sure I’ve seen some black ones and other ethnic minorities too. Way to go race detective Chunky.

• Daedalus says:

The NYPD is many things, racists is not one of them. People really don’t realize the amount of mix marriages in NY.

Given Chunky’s obsession and envy for Ginger, and his ever-mounting failure and decrease in views/posts while Ginger’s star ascends, would it be a good move from a recognition standpoint for Chunky to rename his blog, “TheOtherJohnson.com?” He could escape much of the hostile recognition he gets from the old lefty-blogs he used to mock mercilessly, when he was in his Right mind. He could piggyback on Ginger’s popularity, to a small degree. All I’m saying, is that anything is worth a try at this point. What he’s doing now isn’t working at all.

How about the following resolutions? One – quit drinking. Two – quit smoking pot. Three – get an effing job. Four – get an effing life.

17. Daedalus says:

Via weasel Zippers:

David Duke endorsed a Black militant in NY!

Yup, he’s a man of the Left.

Heheh! That’s going to be difficult for Dear Fatass to reconcile with his spinning worldview. 😆

robertstark2014
    December 31, 2014 at 12:28 am
    ***************************************************
    This is the above poster’s website.
    He’s a friggin’ anarchist.

Good grief. Morons! 😆

• trebob says:

Hmm. Under “Statement of Purpose” on that site there’s this:

We reject the Left/Right model of the political spectrum and work towards a synthesis of the currently scattered anarchist tendencies. These include collectivist-anarchism, syndicalism, mutualism, post-structuralism, Green anarchism, primitivism and neo-tribalism from the Left; anarcho-capitalism, anarcho-monarchism, anarcho-feudalism, national-anarchism, tribal-anarchism, paleo-anarchism and Christian anarchism from the Right; and anarchist tendencies that defy left/right categorization such as synthesist anarchism, post-left anarchism, situationism, Zapatismo, black anarchism, native anarchism, Islamic anarchism, third wave anarcha-feminism, geoanarchism, libertarian queer anarchism, and queer national-anarchism.

Seems to be quite introspective. Narcissist much? 🙂

• dwells38 says:

aka Stark Raving Robert

Speaking of difficult, how rough must it be for TheOtherJohnson to deal with Ginger being asked on one national show after another? 😆

Nobody wants you, Chunky. Nobody likes or trusts you. Except us, of course. We dig ya, baby. Babycakes.

20. dwells38 says:

That darn KKK! You’re giving a harmless speech about fluffy kitties, suddenly you’re surrounded by white supremacists lgf.bz/1y7i3HT
    9 minutes ago

I think Chunky might be trying to be funny here. Not sure though because isn’t that essentially what happened to his blog in 2001? And isn’t that exactly his excuse?

21. dwells38 says:

I love it when idiots who’ve written more than a hundred posts attacking me yell that I’m “irrrrelevant!” @rsmccain
    1 hour ago

Elephant: “Because I was standing behind Lidane and Chunky McDumbth, who were celebrating New Year’s by tongue-fishing for stray Cheetos in each other’s throats.”

• trebob says:

OMG! Stop, just stop it. Now!!

I wasn’t going to bring in Viscous Bouche. Geez. It’s just some holiday hijinks.

But is that Hoosier Hoops, wrasslin’ naked with Gus on the bear-skin rug by the fireplace? Haaaayyy!

• trebob says:

It’s really strange. Gus and Hoops doing the oil wrasslin thing doesn’t seem quite as offensive as Charles and tongue fishing. Think Rightymouse has desensitized me with her weekend hairy swarthy pr0n.

I felt the same way, until Hoops got Gus’s head in a leg-lock. That made it weird. He’s had him in this position for 20 minutes, now. Gus’s face is super-red, but he won’t tap out…I think he’s enjoying the warmth. They’re both sweating buckets.

Trebob:

Hey..if you’ve been desensitized to hairy male videos/pics just THINK what’s happened to the ladies with all the fake boobies!!!!

22. dwells38 says:

Gus:

Do bald eagles go to heaven?
    33 minutes ago

I don’t know Gus. It’s a stupid question. But I do know this:

It is time to put away your ugly Christmas swimsuit:

And your Reindeer Hangover Ugly Christmas Sweater:

And put out your Big Gay Inflateable Snowman!!

Sadly, the only way Gus would be able to enjoy such items is by stealing them. But if he could manage to get caught, he could then spend at least one evening in a nice warm cell.

Me, I’m celebrating New Year’s by being sick as a dog, with clogged sinuses, sore throat and a lovely hacking cough. No Mistletoe Makeouts for me. 😦

…and Gus still hasn’t tapped out. 😯

• Because says:

Like there’a big 0 degree mark in space that the earth passes? The New Year is arbitrary too, you farking moron.

• kbdabear says:

Ummmm… no…

But I hear that Vox might be hiring

• kbdabear says:

If Fatass had finished high school he wouldn’t tweet out something that would make even Cliff Clavin say “lolwut!”

We are in the year 2015 A.D.

A.D. means “Anno Domini” which if Chuck had even a layman’s knowledge of Latin means “Year of Our Lord”

HAPPY NEW YEAR’S STALKERS!

Thanks for that. Those cats are awesome. Doesn’t get any more authentic than that. Nice antidote to the pre-digested swill they were feeding us during the New Year’s Eve shows tonight. That’s the kind of jazz I like. 🙂

It’s time for all to sing along!

To all the Bog sycophants that never read here:

End-of-the-Year Subscription Special: Ad-Free Subscriptions 100% Off!

Firefox browser with ad-blocker plugin.

You’re welcome. 😆

• kbdabear says:

Hey Fatass, I heard that the Crenshaw Blvd Walmart has Boys Pants 1/2 Off in January!

25% off of nuthin’ leaves nuthin’.

And the Corpulent Ponytailed Sniveler ushers in the New Year with another epic fail.

Sorry Charlie… 😆

* [drops urine filled Mountain Dew bottle into a large bowl of Cheetos]

*edited for accuracy

• Are we just going to forget about a twice-elected half-white [or black, depending on your mood] POTUS who has invited a race-baiting, cop-murder-inciting, anti-Semitic bigot into our WH at least 61 times?
      *crickets*

Happy New Year to all my fellow stalkers and mockers of all things corpulent and ponytailed!

I’m happy to report that I got the go-ahead from my surgeon to go back to work on Monday and I’m looking forward to start earning those yankee dollars!

Note: I won’t be working for the yankee dollars like the mothers and daughters of Trinidad. My work is not so sordid and unseemly. 😀

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

So the speaking at a David Duke event story is bullshit?

Way to start off the new year, dawg.

33. Abu oyliM says:

Happy New Year, Stalkers! I’m starting the year with a nasty case of the flu. 😦

Sorry to hear that!! 😦
      Flu shots are apparently useless, so I dose myself & the family with Vitamin B, C, & D along with Cold-Eeze at the first sign of trouble.

• Because says:

I thought Obamacare was going to end the flu. Wasn’t that on page 763? Or is that only for stupid people?

Yeah, I got it too. Poo.

• dwells38 says:

I’ve had a cold with laryngitis since the weekend before Christmas. Still wheezing and hacking and chugging Robitussin. But trudged through everything including a choir concert for midnight mass and xmas morning mass. Then hosting xmas dinner. And working on the non-holidays. Nice to have nothing to do but nosh on sushi today. I’m actually watching the Kardashians! LOL! It’s my 15 yr old daughter’s guilty pleasure. I told her watch what you want no matter how trashy. They work so hard when school’s in so I don’t have to worry about their brains rotting too badly.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one choking on my own sputum today. Ain’t it great?

Watching MSU getting schooled in the art of football by Baylor…ouch! Looking forward to rooting against OSU this evening. Might need a hot toddy, with a shot of something strong, for flavor and to help cut the mucus.

Hope you’re all having a Happy New Year so far, and that goes for Chunky and Garage Boy, aka Popsicle, aka Skidmark.

34. dwells38 says:

If we started from the earliest known Earth orbit around the Sun, we’d be entering approx. year 4,600,000,000. Happy 4.6 billion!
    15 hours ago

2015 is an arbitrary number. What really happens tonight is that the planet we live on starts another orbit around its Sun.
    15 hours ago

• Because says:

What an idiot. That implies that the earth started orbiting on January 1, -eleventybazillion. Not.

• dwells38 says:

I would expect someone in high school to say these things to impress their friends. To tweet them out as a professional tweet/blog whore is pathetic.

• trebob says:

Charles musta got him some good weed with all that subscription money.

35. Abu oyliM says:

God is going to staple that tweet to your ass when he sends you to hell, Fuckface.
    On the other hand, all stalkers go to heaven.

36. dwells38 says:

Scalise doesn’t have to hide or deny his association with the FRC, because the GOP is very open about their hatred of gay people.
    8 minutes ago

Steve Scalise’s association with the Family Research Council hate group is every bit as bad as his KKK links – but it’s mainstream GOP.
    13 minutes ago

And Preezydunce Obungle was firmly against gay marriage (the new Progturd definition of “gay hating”) until just a couple years ago. How can we have such a gay hater in the WH and survive? Everyone knows the only reason why he “evolved” into being for it is because Joe Biden is a complete idiot and made it an issue. If that hadn’t happened Obungle would still be hatin’ the gays just like the FRC.

• Because says:

About eleventy jillion black ministers resent associating opposition to gay marriage with the Klan. But keep on tweeting, moron. Just keep it up.

37. pineapple says:

Post by Mattand

“Has Steve McGhazi posted recently? He was not in the best frame of mind on the 30th, and I haven’t seen any comments from him since in my sporadic drive-bys”

I was sort of wondering the same thing…… he kinda left everyone, hanging..

This is the level of intelligence Dear Fatass aspires to. 😆

Racist cat slams Obama! Racist Chunky retweets racist slam! 😯

• pineapple says:

What is sad is this idiot has to take pictures and come up with stupid phrases all day long about his cat. Apparently his followers think that it’s cutting edge and clever humor. I call it cringe worthy.

Nice comeback, Sparty! 🙂

All the bullshit about Ferguson, gentle giants, Trayvon and “I Can’t Breathe” t-shirts has created a real mood of revolt among young black males. Usually content to kill each other over drug turf, they are talking a LOT about turning their guns on police. Good work, Obama, Sharpton and the asswipe-media, who could have told the truth about what happened in the race-baiting episodes of note, but instead fanned the flames.

The preciousity of this exchange needs to be enshrined…somewhere.

Note, in this movie, the ship hits a giant iceberg, right off the coast of Southern California. It’s crazy climate chaos!!1!

43. irongrampa says:

Worst part is that the story seems to be falling apart.

Another face plant for the left.

44. irongrampa says:

Would it be inappropriate to ask that the comments appear in time stamp sequence?

Or am I the only one suffering thus?

There will be wailing and gnashing of orange-stained teeth, surely. 😆

GO OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

I feel sorry for the winner of OSU-Bama, as they have to face Oregon next week. Wow, that team is good. I knew they were good when they stomped MSU early on, but they’ve just gotten better.

I do like to see Urban Meyer Tears, though. Roll Tide! 🙂

• dwells38 says:

OMG! What a game. i looked at this on the cable menu and I’m seeing they’re both 12-1. So I tune in and it’s like 21 to 6 Bama. So I went off and watched Andrew Zimmern eat some rotten food in Alaska. I come back and OSU is like crushing in the 2nd half. Great game! 10 minutes to go by my DVR and it’s anybody’s game.

• dwells38 says:

And another OSU interception

Great win for the Buckeyes! And what a day of football. Michigan State’s comeback, Oregon’s curb-stomping of Rape-y Jameis, and then this back-and-forth slugfest. Gotta rest up now, for the NFL wildcard follies. What will Suh do next? Pull out a trident and hurl it into the belly of Tony Romo?

WE WON!! I went to bed before the 2nd half. Hubby says he would have woken me up to tell me when the game was over but was afraid I’d rip his face off. Men are so weird sometimes. 🙂

Today’s Man has survived eons of evolution, and perils too frightening to contemplate. If his instinct told him not to wake the sleeping lioness, you should respect that.

How does he afford the weed, on his dumpster-scavenging budget? Is he finding it growing in a ditch?

Get help, Gus.

We have 10 fingers however yet we have 12 months in a year. What happened?
    28 minutes ago
    If humans had 12 eyes would people that wear glasses be called 24 eyes?
    31 minutes ago
    If we had 12 fingers would the metric system rely on base 12?
    32 minutes ago
    Fahrenheit and Imperial units are relics of the Industrial age and the era of steam trains and Model Ts.
    36 minutes ago
    Below 0° Fahrenheit is relatively meaningless since freezing temp is 32°F. Centigrade is more accurate placing freezing temp at 0°C.
    42 minutes ago

48. dwells38 says:

I am now more sure than ever that Chuck really did pinch a loaf onto the floor of a college dorm. http://t.co/dYivEwbysf
    2 hours ago

Wow Chunk. When you’re monitoring your stalker target’s bowel movement habits in college you really need to step back and re-assess your priorities in life.

Not to mention, the story has already been admitted to be a joke, by the original teller, who was just yanking Ginger’s chain. Naturally, Chunky feels the urge deep in his bowels to double down. It’s what he does best.

Another major fail for Fatso. As others have noted here, Scalise did NOT speak at a white nationalist convention. Fatso needs to apologize for falling for the lie.

“I will never apologize…” is Fatass’s default response to being caught in a flat-out fuckup. 😆

Add this one to The Great List Of Stupid Things.

I love snow! We still haven’t had any. Possibly on Sunday.

Funny how they were putting on snow-chains, and the road was just a little damp. 😆