Alouette On Top!Posted: December 29, 2014
This second entry in the 2014 year end statistics series is a look at the most prolific commenters for the year. As the title of this post has already revealed, and for the first time since 2010, Gus was NOT the top lizard. Though Gus and Alouette both posted thousands fewer comments in 2014 than 2013, Gus’s notable Twitter obsession may have cost him the top spot this year.
Of particular note:
- Charles continues in his quest to dominate the comment section of his own blog, climbing 4 spots up to 5th this year. The two newcomers (both joined in 2013) more than doubled their post count in 2014, but the rest of last year’s leaders seem to be losing interest.
- Dark_Falcon might be tiring of getting slapped around and forced to recant whenever he offends the hivemind.
- Obdicut, a Top 6 commenter for 3 years (2010-2012), dropped to 46th.
- ProLifeLiberal seems less interested, dropping 39 spots to 70th.
- HoosierHoops, since moving to Northern Wisconsin last December, has had much less to say about his love life.