America is a scary place!

It always bugs me that when things go wrong in the world, many nations expect America to do something. When we do something, the US gets blamed and vilified hence why many Americans like me no longer care about global problems. Even worse with this mindset is when foreigners opine about American politics and make ignorant statements.

Canadian LGF poster Romantic Heretic says American conservatives scare him. He claims conservatives are revolutionaries and seek to export this revolution around the world.

Romantic Heretic

If Romantic Heretic finds American conservatives scary, well then stay in Canada and mind his own business. As for exporting revolution other than the nation building loving Neocons who are not conservatives, I do not know anyone on the right pushing to export revolution. No one is forcing this Canadian to follow American politics. He should stick to watching hockey.

218 Comments on “America is a scary place!”

Really? You have a lot of hyperbole and are really short on fact, aren’t you pumpkin?
    No, stealing cigars doesn’t mean you deserve death. However, going for an officer’s gun and charging him DOES. But please don’t let the facts get in the way of your Gentle Giant narrative. I’ve noticed that little liberal twitwaffles like you have NEVER let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

As for burning the country down – how many conservatives were out there destroying property last night? Them be YOUR peeps, honey bun. So please place your head comfortably back up Charles Johnson’s ample ass and leave the commentary to the grownups.

2. Because says:

Goos has a full sideboard of RTs. >>>>>>>

No original thoughts? Not even a “derp”?

3. Because olo says:

4. KGB says:

Persons like Romantic Heretic often find sports like hockey too icky, practically oozing with Republican/Tory testosterone. I don’t think he watches it.

Many years ago, I was sharing a house in Taiwan with a revolutionary leftist-type Canuck (it was in my more lefty days, but by god did I grow to detest this guy). Being a big Maple Leafs fan, I asked him one day if he followed hockey. He turned to me with a look of utter contempt and droned, “I don’t follow organized sport.” I was *this close* to putting on the foil.

5. dwells38 says:

I liked the part about how conservatives, no revolutionaries want to burn down the country. This makes me think this is parody to mock FatFuck Johnson. To show you can say the most preposterous untrue things against conservatives and Chunk never bats an eye. I mean, we just last night watched liberals of all stripes come together and BURN DOWN and loot Ferguson MO.

• Daedalus says:

As I wrote above, there were Far Right types rioting as well. But they were not mainstream righties.

6. applepine says:

The Canadian pervert says what?

7. Doppel milyo says:

I’ll wager the same percentage of LGF members read the grand jury evidence as did the looting rioting so- called protesters

And that would be zero per cent.

Warms the cockles, eh? 😆

No, it’s a shame. So sorry. But… 😆

He’s just saying words, again. Flailing wildly, hitting only himself occasionally. 😆

Bullshit, Fartface. Plain and simple Bullshit. You’re so intellectually dishonest you’ll take ONE comment out of 1,000 and say “LOOK! They’re all racists!”

The only racist around here is YOU.

• KGB says:

Always the master of the word salad (and possibly tossing salad, but that’s best left for another discussion), Charles still has a way to go before he revisits his high water mark:

“I see it as a marvelously self-reinforcing paranoid Rube Goldberg mechanism; technology-enabled right wing reactionary tribalism.”

This is a man who missed his calling as a permanent undergrad student in the humanities. His profs would have patted him on the head and given him a cookie for this stuff.

• livefreeor die says:

Prove it, Chuckles.
      Let’s see these comments.

So Charles follows Stormfront. Hunh.

Keep trying to get Hoft to acknowledge you’re alive, Fatass. It worked so well the last time, restoring your sad little failed blog to relephance in one stroke. 😆

11. kbdabear says:

Fatass could give Hoft some expert advice on the one thing Fatass is competent at …

Yeah that orbital eye socket fracture’s really the smoking gun – coming from the idiot who has believed the “shot in the back” meme from day one.

If you’re going to go condemn people, Fatso, why aren’t you railing against the douchebag accomplice whose effing LIE was what started all this? No, you focus, as usual, on something totally insignificant.

But didn’t you get eleventy million retweetses for that incredible evolution tweet, Itchy? Looks like everyone got some fame out of this on Twitter.

Except you.

• Hoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Because and...? says:

No, he probably wouldn’t, Itchy.
      Maybe we could ask Dorian Johnson if HE had it to do over he wouldn’t have lied about Brown being shot in the back execution style.
      Maybe if would could ask the victim, the Gentle Giant strong-arm robber, he might say he’d think twice before going for an officer’s gun and thinking he was a bad ass.
      But frankly, the officer defending his life owes no one an apology, least of all some degenerate fat man who would soil his undies if a Michael Brown came charging at him.

13. Doppel milyo says:

A liberal feminist friend today told me that an unarmed man never hurt anybody, and I asked her if she ever heard of Ray Rice

that would be check, and mate

14. Doppel milyo says:

I just watched this brilliant Milwaukee Sherriff being interviewed by Neil Cavuto

He said “justice” means you get due process. It does not guarantee that you get the outcome you desire, only that you get due process.

boom.
    nailed it on the head

Reminds me of another saying (and I know it sounds silly but it was Michael Moriarty’s character Ben Stone on “Law and Order”) —

“The truth will set you free. It will not necessarily make you happy.”

• Because says:

This is the Democrat who isn’t having any of the Milwaukee DA’s monkey business with Walker.

And conservatives on Twitter are working overtime to help Natalie rebuild her lifelong dream bakery that dirtbags burnt down. The Hawk is leading the charge:

Unlike Fatass, who’d rather whine over Jim Hoft and orbital eye fractures

An update – in 10 hours, we have already raised over $10,000 for Natalie.

Awesome! I put in my 2 cents, too. (a little more than that)

What has Chunky done? Well, he tried feverishly to fan the flames of race-hate from Day One. That’s something to be proud of, eh?

Two sites actually got set up for Natalie. In 10 hours the sites have raised over $60,000. Tell me, did Fatass ever tweet about Natalie’s plight? Because it was viral at conservative Twitter.

16. Because says:

Didn’t Chunkles say early this morning that he was going to have his final comment on the eye injury?

I see from the responses he got a shout out on Stephanie Miller’s show.
      Wow. More people probably read about it on Twitter than actually heard it.

• Because says:

Here’s his most recent word. Don’t think it’s final.

• Because says:

Yup. I wuz right.

It’s not over till the fat hippy says it’s over. And even then, it’s still not over.

• Because says:

That ^^^ was a Johnson retweetsy.

• Just poop says:

hahahaha. hilarious!!!! fractured eye socket was wrong. hahahahah. hilarious. Wilson was just thumped in the face and had a guy reach for his gun. hilarious!!

what is even funnier is your narrative Charles, that this gentle giant minding his own business and when confronted by a cop, he got down on his knees with his hands up and was shot execution style. hahahah. hilarious.

seems like in the fuck ups, Hoft’s was a minor flaw and you were as usual an epic fail

17. kbdabear says:

Wait, didn’t Fatass go 5 alarm apeshit when Ginger put out a home address?

18. One thing they’re ranting about – citing Lisa Bloom on Twitter – is how could the Gentle Giant have punched officer Wilson on the right side of his face with his right hand? Wilson must by lying. Turns out, Wilson testified that GG hit him with his left. It’s in the GJ testimony on page 103. I’d correct them at the swamp myself, but what would be the point? They don’t actually care. http://tinyurl.com/pclydak

19. kbdabear says:

Ginger doxxes the NY Slimes reporters who doxxed Darren Wilson

Of course Fatass will go apeshit over this but not the Slimes giving out Wilson’s address because you know, Right Wingers are all violent killers and those on the side of the Gentle Giant are “mostly peaceful”

20. Because veto 'em! says:

21. JimboXL says:

You only have to read that one LGF comment this thread is based on to see how completely disconnected from reality they are. He talks about conservatives burning down the country as if it is actually happening, while it is actually happening in Ferguson because of those with his mindset and ALL of the pastey bright white gated-community fat pig progs egging on the masses. Progs are the ones always marching on and on, always destroying things, ceaselessly.

Have the LGFers said a single word about the businesses being burned to the ground?

Some dipshit on Twitter snotted at Holly Fisher that being white she could not understand “their protest” – I couldn’t help but ask what part of protest involves helping yourself to liquor and a big-screeen TV?

Newest Libturd Crackpot Conspiracy: “The announcement was timed to maximize the rioting so as to distract from the non-indictment.”

Good grief! 😆

They really are insane. Hit CNN in the head with more rocks, freedom fighters!

Robert Fisk Lives! 😆

The mind of a liberal is a terrible thing to waste, by not mocking it thoroughly.

• ISpeakJive says:

And a most excellent comment was made:

“I may be alone in this, but I absolutely agree with Mr. Friedfeld. He DID deserve to be robbed, and deserves to have it happen again on a regular basis. He also deserves to be punched, kicked, sprayed with fire extinguishers and smacked on the buttocks with a pizza paddle. He might also benefit from some judicious identity theft and his home should be put to the torch. I, like Mr. Friedfeld, attended a mostly white, liberal arts college, but I deserved none of those things. I worked summers as a janitor to put myself through school, so I had absolutely no income I could offer to criminals to assuage my guilt. Glad that Mr. Friedfeld can shoulder my share of that particular burden.”

🙂

That’s comparable to my own story. Paid my own way, working continually from the time I was a lad delivering the Detroit Free Press every morning at 5:30 am. I have never felt a smidgen of White Guilt, or any kind of guilt associated with “privilege.” Thanks, Dad! 🙂

25. Because says:

And he just won’t bury this bone…

“Final word”?

It’s early in the morning and The Chunkster is roused from his slumber by the incessant honking of the Ginger alarm!

What’s this?! My evil ginger nemesis has had his Twitter account suspended again?!

I must take to Twitter and spread the news! 😆

Wasn’t watching?

Who is that fat ponytailed fraud kidding?

Of course he’s been watching. Why else would drag his fat ass off the couch this early in the morning to tweet about it?

Chunky was probably the one who filed endless complaints about Chuck doxxing the New York Times reporter who gave out Darren Wilson’s home address.

The Ginger Chuck will be back in a day or two with even more followers while the husky ponytailed dickhead languishes at 11.4k. 😆

• kbdabear says:

Ginger is now at 12.5 K while Fatass has been stalled at 11.4K all month. Even the Smartest Man on the Internet’s expose of The Stupidest Man on the Internet’s “socket fracture” fail hasn’t brought the follower surge

Maybe you ought to try getting suspended too, Fatass

Chunkles is on this “breaking news” like it were a family sized bag of Cheetos! 😆

The diabolical ginger dragon has been slain!

Let that be a lesson to all who dare trifle with The Mighty Jazzy Ponytail!

Chunky is beside himself with glee and will be proclaiming Cheetos and Mountain Dew for everyone!

Just make sure the bottle of Mountain Dew he hands you isn’t warm and topped with a white froth… 😆

I did a search to see if I could find a comment where The Ginger Chuck says his account is “permanently” suspended and found absolutely nothing.

As of now, I’ll have to say it’s:

A) The fat ponytailed blogger talking out of his ass.

B) Some nitwit sycophant spoon-fed him this “tidbit” and Chunky is so filled with glee he just had to fart it out on Twitter without fact-checking..

C) Somebody spoon-fed this “tidbit” knowing Chunky doesn’t fact-check and did it so it can be thrown in his face like a pie when The Ginger Chuck’s account is reinstated.

We’ll see… 😆

If there’s one thing we know for certain in this topsy-turvy, helter-skelter world, it’s that Chunky Is Wrong About Everything. This is our compass. Based on a current reading, it is safe to say that the Ginger Man will be tweeting furiously by noon today.

Why aren’t you two in the kitchen helping to bake pies???

I checked this morning. His account is suspended.
        Contacting Twitter to ask why they didn’t similarly suspend accounts of Roseanne Barr and Spike Lee when they tweeted address of George Zimmerman.

• ISpeakJive says:

He’s back! That was fast!

• ISpeakJive says:

Wait, maybe not. I can see his account on the app, but it says suspended on the regular version of Twitter. I dunno.

Why aren’t you two in the kitchen helping to bake pies???

We are making TWO (2) family-Thanksgiving gatherings tomorrow, and I need to rest up today, so I can be sociable. Opposite sides of the state, to boot. Early morning in Detroit for the parade, as viewed from the balcony of my nephew’s bachelor pad, and Her family. Then, out to Grand Rapids to my much-older sister’s house, to see the Big Family (mine). Everyone of my 8 sibs is expected, along with most of their kids and grandkids. It will be loud.

I could make a pie, though. I’ve been known to dabble. Wife is making her specialty, lemon meringue. I could also do my pumpkin cheesecake, which was a big hit a few years ago. Maybe I’ll save that for Christmas.

Octo:
        I refuse to go elsewhere on Thanksgiving because am so picky about the stuffing. 🙂
        Am grateful that there won’t be any dysfunctional members of the family this year. They always try & suck out life blood.

I know, about the stuffing! 😡

Nobody will ever make it correctly again, like my Mom used to do. 😦

29. Just Icarus says:

Charles

How many bruises would you like to see on Wilson?

Would you have been happier if the gentle giant broke his jaw? How about a few knocked out teeth?
    Even better, maybe the gentle giant that just borrowed cigars while hugging that store owners throat with his fist just gets Wilson’s gun and blows his brains out.

Then it never even makes the news and the gentle gundi goes to college.
    Maybe the gentle giant even becomes a progressive blogger. You know, somebody really important like you. Not some underpaid lowlife pig like Wilson, right

And in happier news, Natalie Dubose has raised $85K via gofundme. Enough to repair and hopefully upgrade her bakery. This is what we all did on Twitter yesterday when all Fatass did was bitch about orbital eye sockets, which is appropos of NOTHING.

Excellent news!! 🙂

• ISpeakJive says:

I hope the town rebuilds. It wasn’t a slum in the first place. but this is how ghettos start. People move away, nobody wants to rebuild, it starts spiriling downward.

• dwells38 says:

It’s not likely. Who would invest at this point? And even if so who’s going sell them fire and damage insurance? In an area where the cops KNEW there would likely be riots and didn’t really respond. And because of that the fire dept. CANNOT respond for fear of their safety. How many times now has the McDonalds been looted and/or forced to lock up with employees inside?

I hope she takes the money and rebuilds her business in a slightly-better part of town. She can afford to, and it’s not like the locals showed her any respect or loyalty. Screw ’em.

• Because says:

Keep in mind that a good chunk of the damage, maybe most, was done by out-of-town agitators, many white anarchist types who couldn’t care less about black people and their problems. It doesn’t make sense to punish the majority of the residents, who stayed home, for a bunch of Occupoopers from Chicago and California throwing bombs.

The dirty little secret is that this was organized and executed by the dregs of the rest of the country, and the Sharptons et al intimidated law enforcement into letting them have a free hand.

Moron loser.

Hick Nation. Hitler would be so proud. We is all racist, electing a black Muslim Kenyan to two terms as president, despite his abject first-term failure. 😆

Gus has serious dain bramage, from the Sterno. It’s really not intended or safe for human consumption.

• dwells38 says:

Hmmmm. If I went to Argentina and started calling the denizens “hicks” what would be another word for me? Hint: it rhymes with spigot.

Asshole troublemaker.

The depiction of Sharpton is inaccurate. Nowadays, he looks like a concentration camp victim, instead of his old roly-poly, Chunky-esque self. Everything else is spot on.

35. swamprat says:

Ginger Johnson got suspended/banned and charles was unaware of the circumstances? It’s not as if charles had any stalkers looking for any reason to kick ol’ Ginger in the crotch or anything.
    Of course, it is also a safe bet that the red-haired loose cannon would shoot his foot off anyway.

36. swamprat says:

Our eloquent President:
    “Man, you really shouldn’t riot, loot or burn guys. Yeah. That would be bad.”

Terrific leadership right there. What a guy!

37. dwells38 says:

Right Wing Crackpot Chuck C. Johnson “Permanently” Suspended From Twitter lgf.bz/1yfV9fy
    7 hours ago

And bam – Twitter reinstates the hateful cretin’s account again.
    49 minutes ago

😆

Too funny!!

That word, “permanently.” I don’t think it means what you think it means, Fatass. 😆

And now Ginger has 12.4K followers – a clear 1000 more than Fatass.

Game, set, match. 😆

• Because says:

Like the permanent Donky Show ruling coalition. Remember all the happy talk about the 1000 year Reich … err … permanent donkey majority and inevitable demographics and all that shit in 2008?

Permanent is pretty ephemeral these days. Like climate change.

38. dwells38 says:

Have Homeopaths Reached Peak Stupid? lgf.bz/1FsyWLF
    9 minutes ago

Well the truth’s out. Chunk’s a homeophobe.

39. dwells38 says:

Chunk wants to be known as the new anti-law enforcement blog. I bet the smelly old hippy calls the police the “pigs”.

Police Refuse To Arrest Teen Who Raped Underage Girls lgf.bz/1FqlFn1
    53 minutes ago

Video Survives After Denver Cops Beat Man, Snatch Camera and Delete Footage lgf.bz/1yh5XKp
    52 minutes ago

Taking Jazzy ponytail bossman’s cue, Gus paints police officers as trigger happy morons who gun people down for nothing. He keeps trying to make the same joke but obviously no one’s laughing.

“Put the… [BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM, BLAM] gun down!”
    6 minutes ago

RT @michaelhayes: .@CLEpolice Dep. Chief says officer shot #TamirRice 1.5 – 2 seconds after arriving at the scene.
    7 minutes ago

“License and registra… [BLAM, BLAM, BLAM]!”
    7 minutes ago

“Halt! In the name of the [BLAM, BLAM, BLAM]!”
    8 minutes ago

40. dwells38 says:

This can be adapted to “Not getting your ass shot by the police” Too bad someone didn’t sit MB down and make him watch this. Then again based on what I’ve seen of his parents I would guess they think Chris Rock is too “oreo” to be paid attention to.

You know, back in the ’70’s, my friends and I felt targeted by the cops. We had long hair, clunky cars full of suspicious smoke and cranking loud rock music, and we got pulled over. A lot! We got patted down, and had our hard-earned weed confiscated, or dumped on the ground in front of us. If it was over a half-ounce or so, we got arrested. They also stole our beer and wine, which often ended up in the trunk of their cars, no doubt for later consumption. We hated the cops, needless to say.

The crazy thing is, nobody I ever knew got shot by the police. This is probably because we didn’t try to fight them, grab their guns, or even run away if they had us nailed. We accepted their authority, even though we resented the hell out of it, and felt persecuted. They were really harshing our mellow, and ruining our fun in Hines Park. But we never got shot, or even beaten up. Some of them were sarcastic dickheads, but most of them were just doing their jobs, like Officer Wilson was doing that fateful day, the last one on Earth for the Gentle Giant Of Ferguson Town.

• Because says:

Just the color of the car make a huge difference. I know somebody who painted her purple car white. The weekly traffic stops stopped abruptly.

If you don’t want to get pulled over all the time, it’s probably a good idea to not look any more different than you have to.

It’s not the way it ought to be, but it’s the way it is.

• dwells38 says:

I can also attest that “If they have to chase you down, they’re probably bringing some kick ass” is true whether you’re white or black. Especially when drunk. Me, that is. Having to run someone down just puts ’em in a bad mood.

Stop! Show me some ID. Is so much easier than

Stop! 20 minute footrace, ripped pants on chain link, stepped in dog shit. OK NOW.

Show me some fucking ID!

Suddenly you understand the part about not drawing undue negative attention to yourself, when you gain a hint of maturity. Profiling is a critical part of police work, for obvious reasons. You don’t need to pat down Grandma or subject her to a “random” stop, unless she’s driving like a blind drunk person, which happens only rarely. A car full of hooting, hollering kids on a Friday night? Check ’em.

They say red sports cars get stopped more than other cars for speeding, but I wonder if that’s an urban legend in these days of sophisticated radar. I’ve had several red cars, and I never got stopped, except once when I was definitely speeding in a school zone that I found out is a notorious speed trap.

• Because says:

Paint your red car purple and see what happens. It isn’t the loudness of the color, it’s the unusualness.

Remember 10 or 15 years ago, there were those paint jobs where the color changed depending on the angle you were looking? A yellow car would approach, and a red car would pass. That didn’t last. Those guys were getting pulled over all the time. And they usually weren’t ghetto dwellers.

People who want to put $4000 spinning chrome hubcaps on their $1000 Chevy Cavaliers need to understand this. That, and the fact that those hubcaps probably won’t stay on the car for long, even without (especially without) law enforcement.

41. Because says:

That’s a little rude, for the thin-skinned darlings. I hate to be rude, on Thanksgiving. I’m going to try to think up something just as cutting, but more subtle.

“Did you know American Indians practiced slavery, even before Europeans brought Africans to these rugged shores?” Hmm…maybe something to work with.

More than $100K was raised to help Natalie DuBose rebuild her restaurant. Little donations from all sorts of people. Some will be sending checks. And it wasn’t political. We all saw a fellow citizen harmed and we took action – some were liberal, some were conservative, some were in between. ALL were outraged.

Meanwhile the biggest waste of space on the internet said nothing except to whine about a story about an orbital eye fracture (while never saying a damn WORD about the lying piece of shit whose bullsh*t story fueled all this in the first place) and gloating about someone being kicked off Twitter (who has been reinstated and is now ahead of said Douchenozzle by 1,010 followers.

43. Because says:

Chunky’s Internet-Stalking Problem, summarized:
    — The only ones who pay him any attention, are us. 😦
    — He never reads here. 😆

Wonder how much he’d like it if Glenn Greenwald told all HIS followers to block and report Chuck. Hell, Ginger and Hoft oughta join forces.

46. Because huh? says:

47. Because deranged stalker says:

48. Because says:

49. Because they did? says:

I seriously doubt that. The National Review always sought to distance itself from racist fringe-dwellers, unlike Dear Fatass.

50. kbdabear says:

Tell you what, Captain Fatass, waddle down Crenshaw Blvd tonight and tell us how safe you feel being white

51. Minnow says:

I see Barry is still an expert on all things conceivable. What a predictably boring dullard he is.

52. JimboXL says:

I can guess that there are more white instigators (under the blue progressive banner) in Ferguson than you’d see in a klan rally, the only difference is that they get the egg on the African American criminals to burn down the innocent African Americans’ shops. The Blue Klux Klan?

53. Because olo says:

54. Minnow says:

Barry and his ten year old (plus) photo in his Avi. What a phoney two-bit piece of shite.

Barry, you have no credibility.

None.

Chunky and Gus are just too stupid today, aren’t they? I know they are everyday, but today they seem particularly sad, like people with closed-head injuries or something catastrophic like that.

Here’s something more upbeat, to help with the inevitable lo-info voter at the dinner table: https://ricochet.com/talk-progressive-niece-obamacare-thanksgiving/

No need to be nasty. Unless you feel like it’s necessary, in which case, release Hell. 😆

56. kbdabear says:

It looks like commuters in San Diego aren’t down with the Fatass call to revolution

Too stupid to read the evidence report, and stupid enough to stand on the freeway.
      Your move, Darwin.

• JimboXL says:

Look at that racist black man pushing the moron out of the way! Quick send in the brigade of disgusting pastey white progressives to chastise him and teach him the truth of his people’s struggle as defined by bright white gated community commies!

A happy Thanksgiving to all you stalkers and mockers of The Corpulent Jazzy Dickhead! 😀

The Chunkster is thankful for this beautiful bounty that is most artisanal! 😆

Bon appetit!

(Fun Fact: Chunkles pronounces bon appetit as “bawn-ap-pee-tyt”)

I’m sure Gus is thankful for his Thanksgiving “feast” as well! 😆

The box his feast comes in is a little more weathered and bedraggled, from being out in the dumpster for a couple of days. I’m sure it’s still good, though. Splurge some bottle-deposit money on some good MD 20/20 today, Gus…makes everything taste better!

Pakimog say it feast and football day and first up, the Lions host da Bears!

Pakimog will be roasting turkey and drinking beer during this game!

Rather then admit Pakimog screw up above post, Pakimog say he trying out 3D stereoscope experiment!

Pakimog say wear special 3D glasses and it all good!

Yeah… that the ticket… nobody have right kind of 3D glasses so Pakimog off hook! 😉

I could see what you were doing there, even without the glasses. And I approve. (giving the evil eye to Da Bears) 😈

Pakimog got Abu covered but didn’t want to leave Octo out!

She’s adorable! Too bad the puritanical Fords still don’t allow ladies of good cheer to roam the Lions’ sideline. Boo, hiss!

I hope Abu is okay, btw. Haven’t seen our Chicago correspondent around in some time.

In second game, Pakimog will be stuffing face while watching Eagles play Cowgirls!

Pakimog too obsessed with upcoming turkey feast for pithy commentary so he just mail it in. 😀

Happy Thanksgiving ellybody!!!! 🙂

And whe your uncle shoots down all your “easily remembered talking points” squeal loudly that he’s banned from the table and to start his own turkey dinner.

Then bid him adieu. 😆

Sidenote: If your ideology is so flawed that you have to get talking points from a fat ponytailed shut-in, you’d be better off just keeping your mouth shut. 😆

That absurdly simple-minded little anti-Christian screed, copy-and-pasted from an Australian libturd site, will really fire up The Eleven to dominate their tables at the Gleaners Free Turkey Dinner today.

At the same time, it says nothing about the gross religious intolerance and horrible misogyny of the Islamic Death Cult. An oversight, Dear Fatass?

• kbdabear says:

Crazy Uncle dealing with snotty know-it-all left wing nephew who won’t shut up about politics at Thanksgiving dinner

Teh Charlz eats alone.

Amazon Black Friday deals?

Black Friday?

You mean he day slaves were discounted for Thanksgiving?

Big corporate hypocrite racist.

64. swamprat says:

I checked out those talking points. They aren’t exactly Aristotle.

Got the turkey in the oven and cracked my first beer!

Now my Thanksgiving begins in earnest!

On a troubling note, I just found out that today is the two year anniversary of the infamous Mark Sanchez “butt-fumble”.

Can the Eagles overcome such bad mojo? Hopefully Sanchez left it in New Jersey where it belongs. 😀

Fortunately, I won’t have to provide a vat of wine for one of my SIL’s. She won’t be here. Everyone who’s coming is a conservative, so no liberal insanity either. 🙂

66. kbdabear says:

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Right Wing Hater Stalkers!

67. swamprat says:

Ginger has outted those who endangered lives by outting others or endangered lives by exposing others to disease. Charles outted people who made him mad.

• swamprat says:

Hey charles! How many people have you doxed? How many for the public good? How many because of a grudge?
      Tell me again how you think Chuck C Johnson is a bad guy because he doxs people.

68. livefreeor die says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my DoD pals!