A Cowardly Shot Part 2 – Johnson Lied Again

[This post’s been sitting in the cellar for a while, and it’s a tad overripe. Good enough reason to post it.
–Briareus]

As a continuation of This Post there seems to be some history being swept under the Little Green Throwrug regarding Charles FF Johnson and his working relationship with Anonymous and Barrett The Incarcerated. Our job is to pick at Little Green Scabs, and a quick dip into The Swamp turned up this:

Barrett Brown & CJ

On 22 January 2010, Vanity Fair published a long rambling diatribe by Barrett Brown, essentially announced his partnership with Johnson to win the internet:

“Aside from taking issue with the conduct of many online pundits, Johnson is far more alarmed by the failures of the orthodox news media to provide reasonable and accurate analysis to the citizenry at large.  […] As such, Johnson and I have decided to channel our concern and general crankiness over this issue into a productive response.”

Robert Stacy McCain, having been in the boxing ring with both Johnson and Brown, posted this on 10 September 2013:

Barrett Brown was a selfish, arrogant famewhore and, after Charles Johnson “parted ways with the right” in late 2009, Brown saw in this a potential opportunity to jump on a bandwagon that would enhance his own gloriousness, and used his blogging access at Vanity Fair to promote a proposed collaboration with Charles Johnson that would eventually become “Project PM.” Eventually, however, Brown’s wretched habits — Barrett is one of the most shameless bullshit artists ever to walk the Earth — made this collaboration impossible. By December 2010, Johnson and Brown had a falling-out, and Barrett recorded a YouTube video describing their abortive partnership:

“Obviously, it was a mutually beneficial working relationship. We had certain shared goals, you know, we said nice things about each other. We had sex on the beach. We wore condoms, though. I’m just kidding — it was barebacking. . . . Charles Johnson is not being very factual. He’s deleting comments. He’s deleting his own comments. It’s really a little much.”

That video was later deleted, but clearly Barrett Brown bore a grudge against Johnson so that, four months later in March 2011, he solicited a hacker to knock Little Green Footballs offline.

Here’s the thing: It took only five minutes for the hacker to accomplish this criminal mischief, merely to satisfy Barrett Brown’s grudge. […]

No matter how much you hate Charles Johnson — and I hate him like God hates sin — this vindictive hacker attack incited by Barrett Brown was entirely unscrupulous. Besides being an all-purpose douchebag, what had Charles Johnson done to deserve that, except to have once befriended Barrett Brown?

Yet who but a douchebag would ever be Barrett’s friend? Oh wait…

barrett-brown-cj-2

Right. Meanwhile check out these, Charlie fans:

106 Comments on “A Cowardly Shot Part 2 – Johnson Lied Again”

237 William Barnett-Lewis Nov 17, 2014 8:23:52am
    down
    up
    Well, folks, good wishes please. I’m off to interview for a position as a cashier at a local gas station. This is a part time, 3 – 8 pm position that will hopefully mesh well with my hotel job so that I can make enough money to survive and pay my child support at the same time. Don’t ya just love minimum wages? Worst part is that I’m making more than minimum but it’s still not enough.

No comment…

• Dudebro says:

If you’re trying to get ahead financially, LGF has to be the absolute worst place on earth to frequent. Unless you’re trying to be a bum living in a garage or a moocher trying to get $$$ to buy a VW.

Hear, hear! I give this man kudos for getting off his lazy ass and attempting to earn an honest living. Sure, he’s whining about the minimum wage, and that kind of tarnishes his glory, but at least he’s trying support himself and his obligations. Gonna cut into his LGF time, but that’s a very, very small price to pay.

Gee – with unemployment at supposedly 5% and a HOOGE economic recovery under President Can’t Tell the Truth, why can’t this man find a full-time job paying a good wage instead of the entry-level cashier’s job at a gas station?

Well…long story short, he didn’t exactly apply himself in school. There was weed to smoke, and whatnot. Common story.

The thing is, it is not too late to receive training for something better, and you can get free or borrowed money from the government and other sources to do so. I know lots of people who’ve done this at older ages, even in their fifties. Don’t settle, Will-I-am!

• Inspector fromage says:

he’s clearly one of the more ambitious and accomplished Lizards

Dr. Doxghazi loves him some ICYMI Rodan outing tweets.

Where is the quote from the swamp where he threatens to dox people?

Er… Gus?

You do know that those aren’t actually eggs coming out of your backside, don’t you?

There were a few teeth left on the floor, after enraged, unappreciative audience members began punching the off-key experimental noisemakers. Some hair, too.

Devil prone.
    7 hours ago
    America is Langley.
    7 hours ago
    And such.
    7 hours ago
    Non sequitur.
    7 hours ago
    Whatever. twitter.com/BloombergNews/…
    7 hours ago
    Lays egg.
    7 hours ago
    Billionaires are billionaires because they get special treatment.
    7 hours ago
    Once in a lullaby.
    7 hours ago
    Somewhere over a rainbow. Way, up, high.
    7 hours ago

Teh Tricksy Warmening is at it, again. 😯

Stupid science-hating climate-deniers just don’t understand that warmening makes the ice freeze sooner, the snow fall earlier and more often, and the temps go into record lows all across the globe. It’s science, you dunderheads. We fucking love it!

7. swamprat says:

Charles Is. or approves of, anti Israel sentiments. Actual anti-semitism remains to be seen.

You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. It’s “my blog, it’s all ME.”

Not a lot of hairs to split, imo.

8. Because says:

Private emails, or emails of his privates? Those could have been his gray shorts.

HuffPoo and Chunky will be all over the Ferguson cops, if they try to pull any of their dastardly crowd-containment tactics!!

I hope to see every one of these tactics used on the ANSWER-organized mob, with some rubber bullets thrown in for good measure. Shoot the ANSWER guys in the nuts. 👿

When the police get really desperate and afraid, they will try to disperse the entire crowd with pepper spray, tear gas, and other chemical weapons, rubber or wooden bullets. If this happens the police have just about lost control and are at their most dangerous.

Yeah, it’s the cops who are dangerous and out of control. Not the mobs, destroying businesses in an already-stressed economic environment. Good work, Professor Longhair. 🙄

Please release me from moderation, kind sir.

• dwells38 says:

If we could just get black teen rap strong arm thugs to run our neighborhoods and get rid of these fucking cops, there wouldn’t be any problems. Let’s all go out in public and say Don’t Shoot today and hold our hands up. That way we’re doing our part.

10. Because mumbles McGillicutty says:

The alleged rapes were bad enough, as discussed here: http://www.phillymag.com/articles/dr-huxtable-mr-hyde/

However, one cannot help but feel that Cosby’s twitter-lynch-mob is more enraged by his telling young black men to pull their pants up, go to school and stop having babies out of wedlock with underaged girls. That’s what the comedian Hannibal Buress directly stated, anyway, in his recent rehash of the rape-allegations.

Culture Of Rape Vs Culture Of Victimhood Vs Everything Be Racist–Steel-Cage Death Match!

I’m in Moderation Jail!

• Because says:

Black man accused of rape by white women with no evidence. I think I’ve seen this movie before.

Yeah. Where did those dollies disappear to when Herman Cain quit his campaign?

• dwells38 says:

“Herman Cain’s dollies”

I guess they weren’t rape raped as the deep thinking Whoopi Goldbergs would say.

Seriously when I heard this story I felt sorry for the woman. Like Clinton’s accusers, it’s easier for her to be quiet. So there’s probably some truth to it. I just pointed it out to my 15 yr old twin daughters that when creepy old guys invite you to their apartments to “help you with your career” try and think it through. Suggest the local Denny’s instead and only drink what you saw the waitress bring and hasn’t left your sight. This chick was 17 and no on warned her Cosby’s a horn dog? I thought it was fairly well known. Then again I don’t want to blame the victim.

12. HaikuMan says:

“Johnson lied again”?
    That implies that at some time
    He had stopped lying.

13. Because that's exactly bumf backward, Guus. says:

Right Sparky. Had nothing to do with risk or hard work. Just sittin’ around one day for that special treatment to kick in and voila! Billions.

Trying to think of the special treatment Ralph Ellison, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Bill Gates got. I can’t, so when you find out what it is, send it to me.

• Because says:

Special treatment is for sale after a fashion. You just have to find the right political pimp to buy it from. But he gets the cause and effect backward. The money buys the special pleading. The special pleading isn’t the cause of the wealth, however it can be the cause of special treatment once you’re in the club.

Ever notice how many of those billionaires want armies of illegal immigrants and technocoulies and green regulations that make everybody else’s standard of living go down the crapper once they’re got it made themselves? They’re liberals because they can afford to be.

That lawn isn’t going to mow itself, and perish the thought of paying an American $10/hr to mow it when Jose does such a great job for $8.

14. Because olo says:

15. kbdabear says:

Looks like somebody is worried about his tweet history ..

I love how Itchy likes maintaining the fiction that the right gives a shit about him. It’s a SMEAR campaign!! No it isn’t. We’re making fun of you – you’re just too stupid to know it.

Oh, and Ginger now has almost 100 more followers than you. Came up from a deficit of ….over 2,000.

17. Because olo says:

Speaking of Teh Warmening, it was a bit stunning to see the forecast for my old hometown of Buffalo, this morning. They’re expecting about 70″, in the next couple of days. 😆

It’s “normal” for Buffalo to get buried in a huge lake-effect shitshow every few years, so this doesn’t really shock me. I do expect to hear the Warmenistas calling it a case of “Global Climate Chaos OMFG!!1!” Wait and see.

• Voltaire's Crack says:

I love an alcoholic blonde, on the rocks. I mean, in a literary way.

• dwells38 says:

Jeezy peet. All those covers are so hot. She’s an alchoholic blond with a load of…..and that’s all I need to hear along with the cover art. We’re talking out-of-control gorgeous slut here, right. I know, I head right towards the gutter.

• Because says:

Speaking of Teh Warmening, it looks like Teh Warmenmongerenung successfully Donkey raped Landrieu.

Teh Donkey Show is getting interesting in a weird perverted sort of way.

• KGB says:

The towns on the shores of Lake Erie have been shutdown from downtown Buffalo through Chautauqua county. I’m about ready to go out for my second post-work snow blowing session. I did the first about 3 hours ago and you can’t tell I did a damn thing.

Still, it seems like as the years go by, people more and more become pussies about this stuff. It’s snow and we’re in and around Buffalo. In case you’ve been in a coma for your entire life, this is one of two things we’re known for. Instead, it’s wall to wall hand-wringing by the local media.

Personally, I blame the Weather Channel, which has done its damndest to make every minor change in the weather into major news. I was as the gym the other day and the TV in front of me had the Weather Channel on. They were talking about this week’s weather and the chyron said, “Arctic air invasion to impact millions”. By which they meant “Cold front to pass through Great Lakes and Upper Midwest.” But using the words, “Arctic”, “Invasion”, and “Millions” gives it a more newsworthy (and hysterical) quality. Ludwig would be proud.

Here’s how a much, much worse storm was covered back in the day. Just the facts, ma’am. And I love the vintage Buffalo accents that pop up during this broadcast.

I was in NE Ohio that winter. It was pretty nasty – whiteout conditions, sub-zero temperatures with the blast coming off of Lake Erie giving us a wind-chill of -60F. The only car in the parking lot that would start was my ’57 Chevy, and the only reason I started it up was because the beer keg was empty. Then we fishtailed along at 5mph, all the way to the beer distributor – the only place nearby that was open.

• Because uhh...yeah... says:

That sounds like a load of bunk … err … bumf to me.

• OLT's Laughing At An Old White Guy says:

It was a cold winter that year in the Texas woods. By that time, I had burned the last dwarf in my stockpile, and was starting in on my antique maracas. The roof had partially collapsed along the way, mired down by the seemingly endless bird carcasses foul-tipped off a nearby wind farm. It was the music room that was now exposed to the elements, so I was reduced to the single surviving record, which I had been using as a toaster coaster. And that was where I met My Favorite Stalker.

Good stuff! Love to hear those accents, too.

Yeah, I drew the black jack and was the one to walk to the KMart only 5 minutes away to buy bread, bologna and cheese. My whole body was chattering from the cold when I stepped through the door. Then I got to turn around and do it again.

This is too horrible for words. Victor Davis Hanson’s 27-year-old daughter died yesterday, after a brief illness. http://victorhanson.com/wordpress/?p=8014#more-8014

I’m sure Itchy believes that if the gubmint had control of the Interwebz, he would suddenly have the fastestest connection time (equality, after all) and it would all be FREE!

If the gubmint wants “equality” and “fairness’ in the interwebz, nothing is keeping them from launching the ACA equivalent of a connection service – and everyone can sign up and it will all be free, like “Obamafoe!”

21. Because Guus finally figures it out... says:

• livefreeor die says:

Yes, Gus.
      And lots of anger towards Bammy because of his vetos of the Keystone Pipeline, the repeal of Obamacare, the ending of never ceasing unemployment benefits…

22. Because uhh...yeah... says:

23. Because uhh...yeah... says:

• Just poop says:

Just 6 months ago this hobo and his hero, fatboy ponytail were predicting the end of the Republican Party

Not predicting. Guaranteeing!

Dumb asses

• Because uhh...yeah... says:

And Chuckles is late to the party, as usual…

• swamprat says:

I guess this means it won’t get built.

Oh wait. Aren’t there some new people coming to congress in January? I wonder how they will vote?
        I’m sure that pipeline will never get built. And I bet no United States oil will pass through it if it gets built. Aaaand I’m thinking it will only produce a “mere” 42K jobs if it ever does get built.

But, of course, i might be wrong. I very well might be wrong.

Bwwwaaaahahahaha.

19 Charles Wed, Nov 5, 2003 3:44:58pm
        See the update above; apparently the first part of the plan is for oil to move through the Eilat-Ashkelon pipeline, built by Israel in the 1960s to ship Iranian oil to Europe and the US, before relations between Iran and Israel disintegrated.

So this was okay, but now in the US it’s not. #Rumpswab

24. swamprat says:

It’s not that America doesn’t want that pipeline; it’s that Democrats don’t want that pipeline.
    Why?
    Why must our energy come from other nations?
    Even, and especially, hydroelectric.
    Why can’t we have any new dam power?

• Because uhh...yeah... says:

Something fishy about that.

• swamprat says:

Conserving water is bad! Let it flow right into the ocean before it can water any farmland or produce any power. We need to burn foreign oil and buy foreign food, because that is what best prevents global warming.
        So the further away the food and oil, the more the earth benefits.
        It’s all very scientific, you know.

• swamprat says:

I guess we should make our own energy, but save the earth by shipping it completely around the world before we use it.

• Because uhh...yeah... says:

Why not just power everything with SCIENCE!!!1!!???

I fucking love Science. At the same time, I despise the Sage Grouse, and wish devoutly for its extinction. Trying to reconcile these two passionate feelings.

Rain is cloud milk.

• kbdabear says:

Warren Buffet, the supposed green and compassionate billionaire owned Burlington Northern Railroad, which hauls most of that oil around

So it’s rent seeking dressed up as environmentalism

25. kbdabear says:

Uh oh, might be time for Dr Fatass to tweet the “nothing to see here, Ebola is cured” talking points

After he finishes with this super awesome coding and upgrades that I’m sure have NOTHING to do with the (cough) Belgian hackers he held off

Is Ebola back in New York? FDNY arrives in Hazmat suits as woman who had ‘recently traveled from Guinea and was being monitored for Ebola drops dead with blood coming from her face, nose and mouth’

• livefreeor die says:

“Look, a squirrel! That says it was raped by Bill Cosby! While being oppressed by the Ferguson Police Department!”

• livefreeor die says:

And before the Lizard Loser Brigade gets its panties in a bunch, I’m very saddened by the accusations against Bill Cosby. It seems like a lot of women are reporting similar experiences with him and some went to the police and were rebuffed at the time. This guy was Jello Pudding Man! He was Papa Huxtable! He was on Sesame Street! It’s very depressing.

• OLT's Laughing At An Old White Guy says:

Those Muppets are all fisting sluts.

I was a fan of Cosby’s since I was a kid, when my Dad had a couple of his early albums. They were family-friendly, and I thought they were hilarious at the time. I liked Fat Albert, for awhile. I also enjoyed his parenting-themed specials, in the sweater years. I applauded his courage in speaking about personal responsibility to the black community, too…knew that wouldn’t go unpunished, or at least unchallenged.

There are too many similar stories of women being lured, drugged and raped for them all to be false accusations. I’m convinced the man has, or had, a serious kink in his sexual wiring. It’s sad to me, too. Doesn’t wipe out every good thing he ever did, but it sure sprays the shit-mist around on his legacy.

• Because uhh...yeah... says:

And all this time he was really Old Weird Harold…

You know, if you think of Old Weird Harold being an imaginary character in Cosby’s head, really just a part of his actual twisted, fearful psyche, it puts a different light on the bit. Makes it better. 😉

Another one came out today, and it’s a famous one: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/11/18/model_janice_dickinson_says_bill_cosby_sexually_assaulted_her.html

Creepy, the way he did it over and over, using the same technique. His prestige and power lured them in, he got them to drink the magic potion, and then he went to town on them. Wow.

“To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With.”
        Classic album with proper grammar, and Russell never filed a lawsuit.

Talking comedically about spiking women’s drinks, back in ’69:

I’m so happy for the man who says he fully supports his 26-yr-old daughter, even though he wishes she wasn’t engaged to be married to the 80-yr-old Charles Manson. That guy is really trying, as a Dad. It can’t be easy, when you have a daughter who falls in love with a misunderstood character, who happens to be the star performer of a national nightmare. With a swastika carved into his forehead. Holidays are awkward.

• swamprat says:

When they have kids, Dad will be about 100 when Pugsley and Wednesday graduate or are incarcerated.

Daddy Chuck will never see the light of day outside a prison, and there are no plans to grant him conjugal visits, which he has never been given all these years. So, it might be a little tricky getting those cray-zygotes into the world. God bless this union. 😯

I don’t think I could ever marry Bill Cosby even if I were gay. More than an hour of his stories and I’d be looking for the rusty x-acto blade.

This is a great development, the linking of “Grubering” with climate alarmism. I knew it all sounded very familiar, the techniques and attitude espoused by the assclown Gruber. I’ve seen it a thousand times, in the Warmening Files.

===============================

New term: ‘Grubering’ and how it applies to Climate Alarmism
    Guest Blogger / 3 days ago November 16, 2014

WUWT reader M. Paul writes: Sometimes a new word emerges that neatly encapsulates a set of complex ideas. We have recently seen such a word enter the lexicon: Grubering.

For those of you who missed it, an MIT Professor named Jonathan Gruber has been caught on video describing all the various ways that he helped the Obama Administration to deceive the public regarding the true nature of Obamacare.

grubering

People are now referring to what the Obamacare campaigners did as “Grubering”. Grubering is when politicians or their segregates engage in a campaign of exaggeration and outright lies in order to “sell” the public on a particular policy initiative. The justification for Grubering is that the public is too “stupid” to understand the topic and, should they be exposed to the true facts, would likely come to the “wrong” conclusion. Grubering is based on the idea that only the erudite academics can possibly know what’s best of the little people. Jefferson would be turning in his grave.

I think that no other word describes what we have seen in the climate debate quite as well as Grubering. The Climategate emails are full of discussions about how to “sell” the public on CAGW through a campaign of lies and exaggerations. There are many discussion about how the public could not possibly understand such a complex subject.

The late Steven Schneider puts it succinctly:

On the one hand, as scientists we are ethically bound to the scientific method, in effect promising to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but — which means that we must include all the doubts, the caveats, the ifs, ands, and buts. On the other hand, we are not just scientists but human beings as well. And like most people we’d like to see the world a better place, which in this context translates into our working to reduce the risk of potentially disastrous climatic change. To do that we need to get some broad based support, to capture the public’s imagination. That, of course, entails getting loads of media coverage. So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little mention of any doubts we might have. This ‘double ethical bind’ we frequently find ourselves in cannot be solved by any formula. Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest.

Our critics sometimes dismiss skeptics as “conspiracy theorists” noting how unlikely it would be that thousands of scientists would collude. They miss the point. We now know that Grubering takes place — we see it laid bare in the Obamacare campaign. It was not strictly a “conspiracy”. Rather it was an arrogant belief that lying was necessary to persuade a “stupid” public to adopt the policy preferences of the politicians and the academics in their employ. Its Noble Cause Corruption, not conspiracy, that is at the root of this behavior.

“Climate Grubering” — its a powerful new word that can help us to describe what’s been going on

28. swamprat says:

Remember; Benghazi was incited by the equivalent of a Terrance And Phillip cartoon.

29. dwells38 says:

Is anyone ready for the holidays yet?

Let me be the first.

30. just poop says:

it’s just too bad for Bill Cosby he was never elected as Senator from Mass as a Democrat.

or even Governor of Arkansas.

no telling how far a rapist can go.
    all the way to the white house

31. just poop says: