Dr. Charles Johnson continues to opine on Ebola

One of the greatest medical minds known to man, Dr. Charles Johnson continues to downplay the threat of Ebola and condemn anyone calling for a quarantine of people coming from infected nations.

Dr. Chales Dr. Chales2 Dr. Chales3

The good doctor has not disclosed which university he received his doctor degree from. I have a suspicion that Dr. Charles Johnson just plays a doctor online and has no expertise in these matters.

65 Comments on “Dr. Charles Johnson continues to opine on Ebola”

I’m glad Chunky is observing his voluntary quarantine, as a morbidly-obese recluse. I would hate for whatever he has to infect the general population. The strain on city bus shocks and suspensions, park benches and fast food providers would be debilitating.

2. livefreeor die says:

Dr. Johnson, Care to comment on the new evidence that the Ebola virus can survive for fifty days on some surfaces?
    Dipshit.

3. Doppel milyo says:

If Charles hates quarantines so much, why has he been quarantined in his flat for 8 years?

4. Because says:

Dr. Johnson? I think he thinks he’s Dr. Mabuse.

5. Doppel milyo says:

His blog resembles the island of Dr Moreau

6. Because says:

Speaking of mad scientists, from Wiki:

“Perhaps the closest figure in Western mythology to the modern mad scientist was Daedalus, creator of the labyrinth, who was then imprisoned by King Minos. To escape, he invented two pairs of wings made from feathers and beeswax, one for himself and the other for his son Icarus. While Daedalus himself managed to fly to safety, Icarus flew too close to the sun, which melted the wax of his wings, casting him down into the sea below.”

Dr. Icarus has never forgiven his daddy.

7. Because says:

Would the “scientists of love” be Dr. Strangelove?

8. Because says:

Today is Jonas Salk’s 100th birthday. Meanwhile Dr. Sulk bitches on twitter.

9. Because bum says:

I see that Chuck #2 is off and stalking Chuck #1. He needs to be blocked & reported over & over again.

• Dudebro says:

rightmouse, it’s better to tweet stuff to Chuck#2 about what an asshole Chuck#1 is so Chuck#2 will retweet it.

11. kbdabear says:

She didn’t disclose it in her “I’m a Special Snowflake” column in the Daily Beast.

The CDC looked more competent in “The Walking Dead” than they do now

12. kbdabear says:

That’s almost as big as the Oil Ring in Greasy Ponytail’s bathtub ..

13. Because fracking? says:

• Just poop says:

I don’t consider them down, fuckhead

but you wouldn’t know that since you lost your license and only live in your car, don’t actually drive it

• ISpeakJive says:

Oh, so when gas prices drop, it’s because Obama “alllowed” us to have more oil production? Wow- aren’t we lucky!!

• ISpeakJive says:

State governments have gotten so much tax revenue from oil and gas that they’ve increased the size of government to spend the windfall. When revenues drop, the state structure suffers unless they can raise money another way. What could that way be? Can anybody think of anything?

So, yes, higher prices take money from the wallet, but so do lower prices when a hungry government infastructure needs to eat.

Gus, why don’t you take a basic economics course online? Might be enlightening.

• Dudebro says:

The reason ALL petroleum prices are down is because the evil oil companies are frackin and extractin. Which is what Obama wants to tax and stop. The Gus stupid, I’m getting a headache!

14. For Ebola, Dr. Johnson prescribes a 16oz bag of Cheetos™, a two liter bottle of Mountain Dew™ and plenty of bed rest.

Only 692 followers but I got 7 retweets Itchy. Not bad.

Opps, up to 10 14.

16. OLT's I See What You Did There says:

17. kbdabear says:

They were down to $1.50 per gallon nationally in the 4th quarter of 2008 when BOOOSH was still in charge. I don’t see any statues

18. Because says:

Youtube monkey business. The hit count for the video linked at the top of Drudge is frozen at 2387, but the uptwinkle count is 2891 and rising.

Yeah. Just a “bug”. Sounds like something Johnson would pull.

19. JimboXL says:

Let’s keep in mind that the nurse who had to treat patient O then took a plane to Ohio while exhibiting symptoms of Ebola. Now tell me again why there shouldn’t be quarantines for people in close contact with Ebola patients. But everyone should definitely listen to people who haven’t had contact with other humans in over 2 years about how hard Ebola is to catch from another person.

• Because says:

True. The two people in this country least exposed to ebola are Dumth and Bumth. Until Bumth ends up dumpster diving in a place where someone infected ate.

• trebob says:

“The two people in this country least exposed to ebola sunlight are Dumth and Bumth.”

That needed expanding. 🙂

“The only thing Democrats are offering black people is abortion.”

These are some angry brothers here. Not feelin’ the Unicorn Messiah Love, that’s for sure. But then, who is, besides Reggie?

Am I blocked, now? Three times I tried to post today, and they all went into deep space. Was it something I said?

22. Because says:

Bumth just got his bum handed to him.

23. OLT's LGF, Anti-Israel, Pro-Jihad, All-Bumf says:

Israel has a real leader, and he’s an “arrogant ass”.

Without looking, I’d say that fit Obama better.

24. OLT's LGF, Anti-Israel, Pro-Jihad, All-Bumf says:

Obama couldn’t lead a dog if he was driving that tiny Chuck Wagon.

“The only thing Democrats offer black people is abortion.”

These brothers are not feelin’ the Unicorn Messiah Love. At all. I wonder if they’re racist, or co-opted by racist Whitey…

26. Why am I blocked? says:

Chunky is ready for Halloween.

Chunky is ready for Halloween.

29. Still correlated all to hell says:

Chunky is ready for Halloween. And Octo is still blocked. 😦

30. swamprat says:

Fighting Human Trafficking in Supply Chains: What You Can Do | Madina Jarbussynova
    By FemNaziBitchrss
    Crime • 9 hours, 57 minutes ago • Views: 100

********************************

Uh, perhaps we cold secure the border? You know so those horrid “corporation” things would be forced to hire people who aren’t running and afraid and willing to work for bad wages under bad conditions by exploitive bosses?

Orrr, We could pretend to care about undocumented workers by giving the old nod-and-wink when they slip over the border while we drive actual legal workers out of industry and onto welfare.

Because we CARE so much.

And FNB doesn’t get the first OUNCE of cognitive dissonance.

Secure our borders. Let immigration be safe and legal and regulated for the best interests of the country.
    Don’t get me wrong, FNB has a right to her opinions, but I wonder if she has considered the ramifications of the story she posted

31. Because says:

Looks like Guus found some pot brownies in the dumpster.

• KGB says:

Something about that tweet sounds suspiciously Charles-esque.

So do all of Gus’s bloopers. They’re either the same person, or too many years together has caused a tragic melding of the minds. The sum of the whole less than the parts.

Thanks for letting me out of the sweatbox. It was okay for a couple of hours, got some good hallucinating and vision-questing done, but then I got heat-rash. The nurse gave me some nice soothing lotion, even applying it for me to the areas I can’t reach, or would rather she did.