Charles Johnson & Little Green Footballs Defend Pure Evil

This is disturbing. Here’s the link to the audio testimony:

Here’s some more background.

Arlena Lindley’s boyfriend Alonzo Turnera (a 6-foot-2-inch, 220-pound factory worker) beat her for months and murdered her child. Turner raped and beat a four-year old girl to death while his girlfriend did nothing to protect her own children from a monster. Turner’s in prison and Lindley got a light 45 year sentence, presumably for aiding and abetting her animal boyfriend that resulted in the death of her own daughter.

So where did I see this horrific story? Little Green Footballs, on a page authored by “I Stand With Big Sodomy!” (aka frequent LGF commenter Cankles McCellulite).

LGF I STAND WITH BIG SODOMY 1

The incarcerated woman is every bit as guilty as her animal boyfriend for not turning him in to authorities on assault and battery charges, but especially for not protecting her own children from the same.

So what is the reaction to that Little Green Footballs Page? Check out the downdings.

LGF I STAND WITH BIG SODOMY 2

I can’t fathom the level of depravity that can justify a mother standing by while her own children are tortured and killed by another. Hell, I can’t comprehend a father standing by and watching without acting either.

Apparently Charles Johnson can, because he allowed it to be posted on Little Green Footballs.

Oh, and nice work Alouette. Raping and killing a four year old girl is not abortion.

LGF I STAND WITH BIG SODOMY 3

122 Comments on “Charles Johnson & Little Green Footballs Defend Pure Evil”

1. Briareus says:

This sort of inhuman and inhumane stuff from leftists like Charles Johnson makes me puke.

LGF is the Scientology of blogs.

3. Briareus says:

LGF is the bulimia of blogs, too. Just the thought of bulimia makes me wanna puke.

4. beeed says:

LGF is an EXCELLENT blog. It’s like a sausage of agreement.

5. Doppel milyo says:

I could see alouette happily working for Dr Mengele

6. Doppel milyo says:

LGF is the overly filled porta-john of restrooms.

the kind where you walk in and instantly gag

I’m with Briareus – this horror makes me want to puke.
    Why didn’t she call 911??? I would have been out of my mind pissed and frantic if anyone had tried to hurt my kids. She’s culpable. Bah…..

Oh, and Alouette? What the hell is wrong with you???????? You have children and grand-children for G*d’s sake.

Gussy is AWOL again.

It a beautiful Sunday morning and time for NFL football!

Today the Jaguars travel north to play the Tennessee Tuxedos. Will the Jaguars get their 1st win?

Jaguars cheerleader Whitney has day off since it away game and is pondering the possibility so she has something to cheer about.

10. Doppel milyo says:

go easy on these people, right alouette. It’s not like they were global warming denialists.

sheesh. they just killed one person. not billions !!!111!

And tonight Giant guys from New York invade Philly to take on Eagles and try to knock them from perch atop NFC East!

Eagles cheerleader Alicia take opportunity to “go native” in eco-friendly manner!

Unfortunately for Alicia there only enough recycled coconut fiber (or whatever) to make half of her swim suit but Alicia got it covered. 😀

It’s amazing how the handful of imbeciles at The Bog tie themselves in knots trying to conform to moonbat dogma at all cost.

Doppel’s comment about The Bog being an overloaded porta-john was right on the money.

I’m starting to beleive that racist Texan physicians are intentionally infecting themselves while wearing protective gear just to troll Obama.

Dr. Yo.

Looks like one of Gus’ dudebro neighbors ratted him out to his landlord.

Will Gus’ garage Twitter fortress survive? Do they have waterproof versions of Obamaphones?

So many questions. 😆

• Because says:

*think

“If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down.” – some tree-hugging moonbat

Apparently that slogan didn’t register with Gus given the state of the public toilet where he was last seen skulking. 😆

I was going to say if you look closely, you can see a Banquet chicken pot pie box amongst the debris but looking closely at the above photo isn’t a good idea.

In fact, I apologize to everyone for posting that disgusting picture.

In my zeal to poke Gus with a pointy stick, I went a bit overboard.

Sorry about that. 😳

That’s disgusting. O_o

• Doppel milyo says:

Looks like any toilet following a gathering of liberals

Kick the handle one more time, Charlie.

BTW…unless I’m reading the stories wrong, Turner killed Arlena’s son, not daughter. The girl who was killed was the daughter of Victoria Phantharath. Her boyfriend Freddy Mendez killed the little girl.

16. kbdabear says:

Fatass spent quite a bit of time this week lecturing Twitter that they’re “not in control if sick trolls” and bragged about how he keeps Little Gulag Felchers in line with strict oversight of the comments. So Chuck can’t claim that “he’s not responsible for what his commenters say”

He’s A-OK with the woman doing this because all women (except Republican women) .are victims, that gets him the RT love on Twitter

Hell, he’s no doubt upset that Turner is being called a monster, must be racism

• Because says:

Right. Law enforcement shouldn’t be wasting their time on murders because THERE ARE TWITTER TROLLS THAT MUST BE ARRESTED FOR DISAGREEING!!!!!11

So, there’s a second case of Ebola now. “Breach in protocol,” says CDC. Is that racist, Chunky? Something about the protocols of the elders of Zionist apartheid racism?

Oh, and boobs ahoy! 🙂

• ISpeakJive says:

What did Chunky call Chuck C. when he tweeted the address of the lady in quarantine? Evil, depraved, disgusting, etc?

Yeah, Dallas Morning News just gave the approx address and google map of Patient One’s house. Seems obvious to me that it’s meant as a public service. If you were a girl scout collecting for Unicef or something, and had contact with her, I’d be aware and vigilant. Just common sense.

Chunky! Here’s your chance to call an entire real-live group of “journalists” depraved and evil. That’s gotta be a bigger scalp than non-journo Chuck C. Go for the gold you idiot.

Hiiiii!! Look at me! 🙂

19. kbdabear says:

That’s odd.

Both Chunky and Gus are AWOL from Twitter.

Chunkles is usually up and bleating by now.

You guys asked for it. 😆

• Doppel milyo says:

Now that’s the Lidane we know and love

looks like she’s been on Atkins for a few months.

Yeeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

23. Minnow says:

Alouette, you pathetic piece of shit.

24. swamprat says:

This entire post makes me wish we actually *were* a Serbian genocide denial blog.

25. swamprat says:

13 hours. The hate stalkers who live online are starting to worry about the guy driving the clown car.

The fact that they are both disappeared is more grist for the rumor-mill, which is whispering some pretty disturbing things about their true relationship.

• Because says:

Without a license or insurance. And a keg of ‘dew.

26. swamprat says:

Dark Falcon is so worried about his account at lgf that he is refusing to engage in the reply traps trying to lure him into a downding bath about teachers and teachers’ unions.

Will someone just admit he is one of our socks and get it over with?

Cosmic, man. 😯

What a byotch. She reminds me of Irish Rose.

57 CuriousLurker
      Oct 11, 2014 12:57:30pm
      down
      up
      re: #6 Dark_Falcon

I left you a present over on your page.

People need to understand how selective your ethics are.

• swamprat says:

Waiting for her outcry for women’s rights in Islam. Her cries of anguish about forced abortion in China, her calls for justice for women beaten with whips until their minds break in Saudi Arabia for speaking out, her outrage against antisemitism in the muslim world, her cries for social justice against a government that is militarizing our police forces.

Selective indeed.

• swamprat says:

Oppression of gays in Islam? No comment from her

Same with the butchery of the private parts of young girls. **crickets**

• Doppel milyo says:

curious lurker supports clitorectomies, death to jews and Christians. stoning of gays and death to apostates

she has no ethics, selective or otherwise

I left you a present over on your page. – BiCuriousLurker

What… Did she take a dump on it? 🙄

She took it sans burka.

I don’t know what to do with that, Bunk. It’s confusing.

29. swamprat says:

They really want Dark Falcon to engage and get banned. He should go the the kos.

Gus must be having some of that Sunday jury duty. What a fine citizen!

Maybe the constant mocking and ridicule of Gus’ inane tweets finally drove him to give it up.

I hate to think what Twitter withdrawal symptoms are like… 😆

“Literally no chance,” he assures the twitterverse.

People, we are doomed. Based on his history in predicting stuff, I mean. 😯

32. ISpeakJive says:

Christophobia

33. Because says:

Peevish.

35. Minnow says:

Sad to think that David Crosby has anything at all to do with the psychotic a-hole at LGF.

But then, everyone has a bad day.

I think Chunky has called Chuck C. “a big stupid” about fifty times in the past 12 hours. Yesterday, we noted the strange inevitability of Fatass screaming insults at a person who shares his name. It seems Icarus made one wing just slightly shorter than the other, and has been flying in ever-decreasing concentric circles since the Moronic Conversion. He took the last turn a little sharp, and now he’s flown right up his own butthole.

I almost thought, tweeting about getting retweeted is teh ghey, but then I remembered I’m Dr. Yo, amd I did it anyway.

LOSER.

39. JimboXL says:

Obola’s and the CDT’s first American Ebola victim? I hope not, but oh look, she was wearing protective gear, she works in a hospital and has knowledge and training to avoid being infected by sick patients and also handling biological materials. Yet, oh my, she was infected, how about that?

This is the reason you do what you can to prevent a killer virus from entering in the first place, you don’t act like a bumbling moron not even fit for a fictitious movie script and say stopping it from coming in will only spread it, and on top of it you don’t send thousands of troops to a hot zone knowing some are going to become infected and bring it back. Common sense deniers.

I think the patient that Obola and the CDT brought in should be renamed “Patient O” in honor of Obola.