[Scroll down for update. Apparently the seminar flyer is not a hoax.]

Charles Johnson reposted some questionable material purportedly sourced from the St. Louis Police Department. There’s just one little problem: It’s a hoax.

Ferguson 7

Here’s Charles’ smoking gun “proof,” courtesy of Daily Kos, with no link to the source, only a .pdf with 1970s fonts that the The City of St. Louis’ website doesn’t use.

Search it yourself. You won’t find anything remotely resembling the fabrication. Here’s what the St. Louis County website looks like today:

Ferguson 8

Here’s what Charles Johnson claims it looks like:

Ferguson 9Charles, why are you fomenting racism? We not only just busted yer ass for lies (again) but we nailed Daily Kos as well.

Charles, you’re a mess, so STFD & STFU.

________________________________________________________

[UPDATE: Apparently the continuing education seminar flyer is NOT a hoax, despite the timing and odd wording .

Click on “Get Flyer,” right click “Properties” and you find this:

Ferguson 10

Kudos to Inspector Fromage,  Swamprat and others for fact checking.]

141 Comments on “Charles Johnson Ignores Questionable Fonts, Questionable Sources & Promotes Total Bullshit To Smear St. Louis Police Department [UPDATED]”

1. Whatever, man says:

As much as it pains me to say it, Chuck got one right. It’s a real course, and a real flyer, reachable from the URL you included above.

2. Briareus says:

I don’t see many others posting here, so maybe I should take a vacation, too.
    Charles would love that.

3. swamprat says:

Might be a hack. This doc is at a link http://www.stlouisco.com

I was unable to find the “/portals/” bit, policeacademy

real:

lgf:

Rosenthal is a real guy (Richard Rosenthal)
    He wrote a book about infiltrating the JDF (no really)

Rookie Cop: DeepUndercover in the Jewish Defense League
    also

In 2005, Mr. Rosenthal was hired to be the city and county of Denver’s first Independent Monitor, with jurisdiction over Denver’s police and sheriff departments. He was responsible for monitoring the investigations of all officer-involved shootings and in-custody deaths

Apparently you can just
    fill out the back of the internet form(???!!!)

• swamprat says:

ATTENDANCE IS LIMITED TO 80 PARTICIPANTS

To reserve your seat, please mail or fax your Continuing Education Registration Form to be received 1 week prior toclass start date. Reservations will be taken from non-tuition paying departments at a cost of $75 per seat, and will be placed on standby. Standby seats will be notified if their reservation is accepted, depending upon seat availability. Non-tuition paying departments will be invoiced, whether or not the seat is used, after acceptance of standby notice.
      PLEASE USE THE REGISTRATION FORM ON THE BACK

4. poteen2 says:

I looked it over. Didn’t see any classes on how to gun down unarmed teenagers. Wouldn’t that be a prerequisite to the media management class? Maybe that comes with the basic POST certificate.
    In any case, Charlie’s a putz.

5. swamprat says:

real
    course type:Law enforcement

search: shooting

Description:
    In addition to the Ferguson case study, this fast-paced class is jam-packed with the essential strategies and tactics, skills and techniques that will help you WIN WITH THE MEDIA! It is practical training, not theoretical.

If the course is real, so what?

It apparently teaches police officers how not to get themselves summarily crucified at the whim of the media if they are involved in a shooting.

Chunkles is a bloviating as well as sniveling dickhead.

As far as Daily KOS goes… screw them.

As an aside, stealing a story from the KOS kidz and angling to make it his own isn’t going to work out too well for the fat man with the jazzy ponytail.

If Chunky is going to run waddle with this story, he’d better supply direct links to the Daily KOS crediting them… a lot of them. 😆

If the course is real…GOOD!! It’s necessary, in today’s topsy-turvy world of law enforcement as “Race Theater Of The Absurd.” The media will put you and your family in life-threatening danger, and of course they will help send you to jail with the violent criminals you are paid peanuts to attempt to keep from robbing and killing innocent shopkeepers and other citizens, as well as each other.

Let me relate a story I was told the other day, by the young wife of a Michigan State Trooper, my wife’s cousin’s daughter. She’s raising two kids, mostly by herself, as her husband works very long hours (12-hour shifts, usually) and is always on call, so he’s exhausted when he’s home, though he tries to help out. He’s assigned to patrol the highways in and around Detroit, with some regular patrols inside the city to noted hot-spots. The Detroit Police Department is woefully understaffed during this prolonged bankruptcy, so this is the state’s way of helping out.

He recently pulled over a car that was meandering all over the highway, at 3 am. The driver didn’t feel like pulling over, so there was a short chase before he finally stopped. Trooper gets up to the car, and sees it’s a huge man of color, with eyes so bloodshot and crazy it’s immediately obvious there’s an arrest situation. The man is completely uncooperative and hostile, and slurring, so it’s time for him to get out and be cuffed. But he doesn’t want to go quietly, he wants to fight. The trooper is a good-sized young man, about 6′, 200 lbs, but the driver is much bigger, like an NFL lineman. He comes out and starts swinging, clipping the trooper pretty good right away, and then they start wrestling.

In the struggle, the trooper’s gun falls to the ground. At this point, he’s losing the fight, and he’s thinking he might be dead, if the guy gets to his gun. Fortunately, the guy has a moment of “clarity,” and decides this would be a good time to run, instead of finishing off our public servant. He takes off, and now the trooper has to chase him, after retrieving his weapon. He catches the guy and brings him down with a clean tackle, but there’s no way he can subdue and cuff him by himself, and the guy gets away again.

You’d think he would just shoot him dead, right? No, that’s not what happens. He has to let him go, figuring they’ll track him down soon enough with his description and the car he left behind. It did turn out that way, and when the guy was picked up at his home a week later, he claimed to have no memory of the incident, and might not even be lying, if he was blackout-drunk. He’ll get some kind of brief sentence, maybe 30 days in the clink, as he was not a wanted fugitive at the time of the incident.

Without dwelling too much on what might have happened, especially if the guy had been a killer on the lam or just someone who would rather kill a cop than be arrested, this is an example of the kind of thing that cops face all the time. You have to be a certain kind of person to handle this work. You can be killed in the line of duty on any given day. Divorce, alcohol abuse and other hallmarks of the terminally stressed are the norm. A career of doing great police work can be undone in an instant, and the media vultures and Race Brothers will be calling you a murdering monster and holding rallies calling for your lynching.

There’s a seminar to help you deal with the fallout from a shooting? You’d better take that seminar, even if you never need to use the info, and hopefully you won’t.

Egg bukkake in your fat, greasy face, Chunky! 😆

17+ years with no warming. Heats be hidin’ in the vasty ocean depths. Let’s further cripple our already-fucked economy. YAY!

THE PLANKTON IS DYING FROM OVERHEATED OCEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!! O_o

Such a load of codswallop. They aren’t letting go of the dream, are they? 😆

Nope & one of the organizers of this New York march is Bill Mckibben, who blathered on the global warmening documentary i mentioned yesterday. Color me unsurprised.

McKibben is one of the nuttiest of all, if he truly believes the hysterical nonsense he writes. The Left loves him dearly. Naturally.

Al Jazeera isn’t treating you like a superstar journalist? Oh, the horror! 😆

Her timeline is a rich pageant of whining about the sorry state of her journalism career, mixed with rabble-rousing idiocy centered on Ferguson, mainly calling for the lynching of Officer Wilson. She’s outraged that Al Jizz has new editorial guidelines. Oh, the humanity!

Just like corpulent ponytailed bloggers NEED those Cheetos and Mountain Dew and attention and blog hits and Twitter followers and relevance. 😆

11. Inspector fromage says:

that’s not a PDF of the actual course.
    It’s a screenshot of Anthony Weiner’s pecker on Andrew Breitbart’s laptop

pay attention people!

12. Inspector fromage says:

Charles I would say your post here discredits you

but you did that years ago already.

thanks for the laughs fatso. just when I think you can’t beclown yourself any more you prove me wrong. The bar can’t get any lower………but there is always tomorrow Charles!

I noticed that the previous thread was empty of comments so I posted my usual NFL Sunday football nonsense there. 😀

For my fooze-ball watching menz today, I’ll be making a pot of potato/bacon/leek soup and hamburgers for an early dinner. It’s a cool & rainy day.

Who cares whether the course is real or isn’t real, Charles Effing Johnson is still a lying, hypocritical a-hole.

Regressive Moonbats on parade in New York today.

Look who showed up on Ace’s front page this morning. She’s a seeker, searching everywhere…

Al Gore flew in to New York for the moonbat gathering. Bet he didn’t go commercial.

Twitchy owns clueless moonbats like Dear Fatass. He knows it, too. 😆

Worst. Boyfriend. Ever.

Leftist hypocrisy…

Bite me, Charles Effing Johnson. 😆

27. Took a peek over there for the first time in a while. Got second-hand confirmation that Killgore has officially been banned.

That’s something.

28. kbdabear says:

KT surely must have a case of the saddzz

Only the saddest song ever can address this heartbreaking schism:

Not enough Rumpswab (with aloe) in the world, to heal the hurt. 😦

29. kbdabear says:

Chuck done you wrong, Killgore, now is the time for sweet revenge

Count Chunky’s mental recitations of the n-word, and violent fantasies of murder and rape. That’s classy, son!

Note: I realize you’re identifying with another morbidly-obese man, Cheese Puff Daddy. Still racist, tho. 😆

“Ready To Die”
    (feat. Puff Daddy)

Yeah…
    Yeah…
    (You ready motherfucker?)
    (We gon’ kill your ass)

As I grab the glock, put it to your headpiece
    One in the chamber, the safety is off release
    Straight at your dome homes, I wanna see cabbage
    Biggie Smalls the savage, doin your brain cells much damage
    Teflon is the material for the imperial
    mic ripper girl stripper the Henny sipper
    I drop lyrics off and on like a lightswitch
    Quick to grab the right bitch and make her drive
    the Q-45, glocks and tecs are expected when I wreck shit
    Respect is collected, so check it
    I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks
    Sleep on my stomach so I don’t fuck up my sheets, huh
    My shit is deep, deeper than my grave G
    I’m ready to die and nobody can save me
    Fuck the world, fuck my moms and my girl
    My life is played out like a jheri curl, I’m ready to die

As I sit back and look when I used to be a crook
    Doin whatever it took from snatchin chains to pocketbooks
    A big BAD motherfucker on the wrong road
    I got some drugs tried to get the avenue sold
    I want it all from the Rolexes
    to the Lexus gettin paid, is all I expected
    My mother didn’t give me what I want, what the fuck?
    Now I got a glock, makin motherfuckers duck
    Shit is real, and hungry’s how I feel
    I rob and steal because that money got that whip appeal
    Kickin niggaz down the steps just for rep
    Any repercussion lead to niggaz gettin wet
    The infrared’s at your head real steady
    You better grab your guns cause I’m ready, ready

I’m ready to die!
    (Nah we ain’t gon’ kill your ass yet)
    (We gonna make you suffer)

In a sec I throw the tec to your fuckin neck
    Everybody hit the deck, Biggie bout to get some wreck
    Quick to leave you in a coffin, for slick talkin
    You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin
    When I hit ya, I split ya to the white meat
    You swung on like you slumber right you fell to the conrete
    Your face, my feet, they meet, we’re stompin
    I’m rippin MC’s from Tallahassee, to Compton
    Biggie Smalls on a higher plane
    Niggaz say I’m strange deranged because I put the 12 gauge to your brain
    Make your shit splatter
    Mix the blood like batter then my pocket gets fatter
    after the hit, leave you on the street with your neck split
    down your backbone to where your motherfuckin cheek drip
    The shit I kick, rip it through the vest
    Biggie Smalls passin any test, I’m ready to die!

I’m ready
    (Time to go, we gonna put you out your misery motherfucker)
    Niggaz definitely know what time it is
    The Notorious one in full effect
    for ninety-three!
    Suicidal, I’m ready!

(Now I lay me down to sleep)
    Yeah
    (Pray the Lord my soul to keep)
    (If I should die before I wake)
    (I pray the Lord my soul to take)
    (Cause I’m ready to die)

(All y’all motherfuckers come with me if you want to)

(Biggie Smalls the biggest man)
    (Rockin on and on in ninety-three, Easy Mo Bee)
    (Third Eye, and the rest of the Bad Boy fam)
    (I don’t wanna see no cryin at my funeral)

• OLT's The Donkey Show Poetry Slam says:

He was a gentle giant.

It’s not a culture that worships violence; it’s just that only fat white old men can understand their pain.

And so …

Hangin’ with my bronies ya I play the ponies
      Got my socks on the blog and my Twitter jabronis
      You cross me I’ll block you
      Trash you and stalk you
      From my middle-class citadel
      I mind-assault the infidel
      You wanna hate? I hate you.
      Obama’s great? Relate you!
      Global warming! Rightwingnuts!
      You deny? Suck DESE nuts!
      Wait I can’t find ’em
      Oh shit nevermind ’em
      You better believe if I had ’em you’d see ’em
      One day my futon will be a museum
      Underbed Nazis! Ohio flags! Menu boards and Vee-Dub drags!
      Going out big like a gravy-sucking pig
      My headstone reads CJ BIG!

/drops mic

31. Voltaire's Crack says:

In memoriam for KT.

I feel great, Chunky! Look pretty good, too, if I do say so myself. You, on the other hand, are looking a mite peaked. You sure you’re feelin’ okay? How are those triglycerides? Where’s the blood-pressure, these days? I don’t think you’re getting enough exercise, judging by the way you can’t fit through the bedroom door anymore. Should I call you a doc?

Btw, Dear Fatass…leave the comedy to the professionals. You’re bad at it.

34. Zeus Crankypants says:

The course is listed here…

Look down the list of items, find the stuff that is happening on Oct. 24 and you will find.

Officer-Involved Shooting – You Can Win With The Media
    To be held at St. Louis County and Municipal Police Academy
    CMPA Program

Charles and Kos was right.

• swamprat says:

At the end of my endless list of posts above I came to the same conclusion and finally listed the course search page with the proper criteria to put in.

Do you think the way “Screw ‘Em” Chunky (Benghazi) and “Screw ‘Em” Moulitsas (Iraq) presented the material was right, Zeus? I think they were kind of pushing the narrative, a smidgen. Plus, they promote racial divisiveness and, by Chunky-logic, cause looting. They might as well be smashing windows and grabbing liquor and hair-weaves, and they don’t even have to leave the house. Neither one ever leaves the house. That was a rhetorical device, the idea of either of these recluses coming out of their holes.

• poteen2 says:

Not Charlie. He presented it as “gunning down an unarmed teenager” not an officer involved shooting. It’s still a lie.

35. swamprat says:

Killgore banned post?

• Briareus says:

Sounds good. Write it up, send it in, and we’ll post it.

• swamprat says:

All I have is ChenZhen saying he had second hand info that KT was banned and a comment on LGF saying that KT had left without banning but had wandered off. I have no socks so I can’t confirm.

36. Briareus says:

Updated the post. Apparently it’s not a hoax, but it had Charles’ pecker tracks all over it.

37. swamprat says:

*With due regards to Longfellow’s “Paul Revere’s Ride”

Listen, my children, and I’ll tell you about
    the midnight raid of Killgore trout,
    On September, Eighteenth ,Two Thousand and Nine
    “HotAir” got a troll, whose comments weren’t fine.
    He let them know how their morals were lacking
    By posting bad comments when he thought they were napping
    He said to the blog, with a great deal of sarc
    “Here’s an “n” word or two, just for a lark
    and if you guys don’t find that funky,
    I’ll throw in an obscure reference to a monkey

His raid is now history and like it or not
    it is well recorded and won’t be forgot
    good, bad, or indifferent, he has no denial
    As he will admit, with a wry, sheepish smile

Is Killgore now gone or is he asleep? Lately he’s made not even a peep!
    Is he now foraging out in a park? Perhaps on an island fishing for shark.
    Asleep or a-foraging, or by shark dismembered
    His infamous raid will be always remembered

Remember always the raid of Killgore Trout!

I’m very satisfied that Killgore’s most-excellent reign as Chunky’s “Ambassador Of Racial Enmity” has been properly eulogized. Thank you, Swamprat. Nice word-wrangling.

38. Doppel Milyo says:

I don’t see anything wrong the the flier.

Police need to learn how to handle the media.

39. Doppel Milyo says:

maybe Charles took personal offense to the 900 pound gorilla remark

40. Doppel Milyo says:

so the slug man got the ban stick

about 10 years too late.

to think of all the people that lost their accounts as Charles protected this pussy. this was way before Charles went insane.

KT I hope you have the balls to drop in and say Hi. Past experience from LGF in the mid 2000 year period says you won’t
    you are an intellectual lightweight and a man without stones. your fat lesbian neighbor has bigger balls than you

but do drop in and prove wrong and dish some dirt on chuckles

• swamprat says:

I would welcome him, but I might be the only one who would. I enjoyed sparring with him and found more honest than the current clique ruling the roost there.
      But I did get a kick out of him accusing Sergy of being in the Russian mob. Or was that Barrett Brown?
      No matter.

I’d be fine with him, too, Swamprat. Who cares if he’s an ass? He might have scoopage. I mean, he will definitely have scoopage, we just need to drag it out of him. Waterboarding? I’m more than cool with that. I think of it as a baptismal-rite for the pagan babies. Come one, come all.

41. swamprat says:

Meanwhile, in lgf-land there is a peoples’ march for climate justice!

Is PEOPLES, comade!

All having consensual science!

They are marching for the Peoples’ Climate!

We must do something about the weather! Also, Continental Drift!

And Sergy is back; the piano lessons must have gone well.

Derpa, derpa
      Herpes, burka.

I feel their pain.
      I know they itch.
      What a bitch.

• swamprat says:

CO2= warm
      CO2+warm= moar plankton
      moar plankton being warm and happy make plankton babies
      all those warm plankton start using that vast supply of CO2 the made their wee lives possible

then

There is less CO2
      with less CO2, the earth cools and mom and papa plankton aren’t so frisky

also less oil is consumed for heat because(tah!daah!) it was WARMER

The heat isn’t hiding in the oceans, the planktons eated it.

or rather they consumed the CO2 which brought about their increase.

If I buy any of this. Science which is sold like snake oil is suspect in my eyes.

Great concept for a zen comic strip.
        “Meet The Planktons.”
        It’d be the same four panels, day after day, some with more, some with fewer, depending on the temperature.

I just feel really bad about all the CO2 cartridges I drained (into the atmosphere), shooting pellets and stuff around as a teen. We all had our guns, and we did battle. One guy lost an eye, and a lot of squirrels and rabbits lost their eyes, and lives.

Carnage aside, the carbon dioxide gas I released in my youthful bloodlust is now causing Earth to heat up and weird out. Day will be night, summer winter, fall potato. How will we survive? I have no idea. Go buy some water and mrv’s. Thank me later.

43. ElSuerte says:

It’s pretty cool that DoD went with an honest public correction to this article rather then memory holing it or serially tweeting that swamprat and Zues Crankypants used to post on a urine hoarder’s hateblog. Quite a refreshing change from certain other blogs out there.

A f*ckup is a f*ckup. Briareus owned it, and I’m missing a boot.

You weren’t wrong on Fatass’s characterization of it, though. Racial flamethrowing is racial flamethrowing. Did he comment on the fizzled plans to disrupt the Rams game (oh, and you season ticket holders – please GIVE us your tickets so that we can ruin the game for your fellow season ticket holders, and when YOU attend the next home game and get beer poured on your head by your neighbors, um, dude, not OUR fault).

• Just poop says:

that’s what grownups do

44. Minnow says:

Barry now thinks he is smarter than a computational physicist.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey Barry, computational physicists know how to keep a beat. You know… 1-2-1-2-1-2….

Unlike you and your slack jawed approach at “jazz”.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Keep trying Barry. There is no doubt some eleven year old faggot somewhere who laps your shit up with a spoon.

45. Minnow says:

And remember Barry, Jesus loves you.

Not Space Jesus. He left LGF long ago.

• OLT's Turned Muddy Water Into Whines says:

Space Jeebus just left Green Footballs?
        Is he bound for New Orleans?

/yeah yeeee-aaaaah

I said Space Jeebus just left Green Footballs?
        Is he bound for New Orleans?

Will he work one end to the other? And all the points in between?

47. OLT's ALERT THE MEDIAS! says:

HOLY CRAP! POLICE HAVE TRAINING???

War On Women, Rape Front:

ISIS is rape-y? Who would have ever predicted that, from these holy warriors of Allah? Most troubling.

Most men who are raped get theirs in prison. You know how I avoided being raped? Never went to prison. Kept my nose clean, unlike the guys on salad-tossing duty at Jackson State Penitentiary. I’m pretty satisfied with my choices, in this area.

Perhaps Fatass can explain this:

So they’re overly concerning about non-existent global warming but not concerned about littering. Contrast this, of course, with those ebil denyin’ TEA Party peoples. Who didn’t even leave an errant gum wrapper on the ground.

50. trebob says:

On September 22, 2014 at 12:40 am Inky squirted this out:

So, it was YOU! I knew there was something nefarious about you. Obviously you ensured you put enough CO2 in the atmosphere to last the 150 or so years since you were a teenager.

Go buy some water and mrv’s. Thank me later.
    […]
    *MRE’s (HELP!!) (whatever)

You had it right the first time, just let us know where to pick them up. 7-11 in Ferguson, MO?.

MRV – http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/397168/multiple-reentry-vehicle

It’s true, I am 189 years old. Oh, I’ve seen some shit. I could tell you stories…playing the drum in a Union battle charge, for example. They shot my drum, and my hat off. I could have easily been killed, by the crazy, hooting Rebs. That’s just one example of the long, strange trip I’ve been on.

• The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

You too???? I’m coming for you. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

I’m the Irish one, though. I think there’s one for most ancient Yer-a-peein’ bloodlines. I know the Scot pretty well, even though his accent makes it hard to converse. Good with the blade. The Greek, he’s alright, but he’s a very gay blade. Always wants to wrestle nude. No thanks!

51. The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

@kaysteiger I’m curious what makes Chuck Johnson a “journalist” instead of a “blogger,” or something even less reputable.
    1 hour ago

Jeez. Why doesn’t Chunk just come out and say “I’m an ignoramous moron who doesn’t really understand what I’ve been talking about for years!!”

Ya think it might be because Chuck C’s held numerous gigs (that means paid, just like in music) writing for various online news sites? The American Spectator, The Daily Caller, the Blaze, Human Events, Breitbart News: Any of these ring a bell Chunkles? Or did the part of your tiny guitar brain which houses right wing news outlets melt when you wuz misled by the Right Wing Brain Warshers.

And seriously he says “blogger” or something even less reputable. Can anyone think of someone less reputable on the internet than the lowlife scumbag at LGF who turned on his own commenters and called them racists and Christian knuckledraggers and even claimed they BRAINWASHED HIM!!!

The only thing common between old pre-2009 LGFand new post 2008 LGF is the same shithead liar fraud running the dump. You’re right Chunk. You and your blog sucks.

Outrageous Outrage Porn! 😯

• The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

Someone should alert the Culver City police dept. that there’s a certain resident named Charles F(artface) Johnson that doesn’t trust cops and hates guns too. Might come in handy on those busy nights where 911 calls have to be triaged and prioritized by:

1) life threatening assault
      2) non-life threatening assault
      3) robbery/theft
      4) pet in tree, won’t come down
      5) Juan stole my weed and
      6) Mrs. Hackensack made cookies for the precinct again!!!
      7) 1, 2 and/or 3 called in by cop hating fuckface Charles F Johnson who’s askeered of our guns

You fit them all, Dear Fatass. Congrats!

• The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

I know you are but what am I?

Oh please. Psychology TODAY? Please call me when you’re able to quote the APA Journal on a regular basis, Chuck. And can get past the first paragraph in the first peer-reviewed article. Psychology Today is for dilettantes like you and the Weasel.

And since one of the recent articles was “the Psycho-Neurological Consequences of Closed Head Injury,” I think it’ll be a while before we hear from you.

• The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

Oh he’s too busy for that. Lunch with self, stare into the abyss and all.

They are more hysterical and doom-struck than ever, the environuts. Nothing is going the way they predicted, and the public has grown tired of their whiny protests. Pretty soon the country is going to be blanketed in snow again, and Antarctica is growing faster than Porky Icarus’s pannus. That’s saying something. 😆

Isn’t it ironic that Neil DeGrasse High School Tyson, the Left’s Darling Scientist and condescending smugster, has turned out to have a sketchy grasp of Science and Statistics, as well as the geographical location of penguins? Now, it appears, he has been discovered to be a teller of tall tales, particularly in the guise of ripping political opponents such as Dubya. He’s a liar, in short. Color me shocked, shocked I tell you.

56. The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

Chunk’s climate buddies make clear what we’ve been saying for years.

Climate change morons = commies.

It wasn’t until today that I heard it was “The People’s” climate march. For anyone not paying attention “The People” means commies.

Yesterday Chunk and Gus were saying we naysayers should be shaking in our boots. But really your idiot pinko, OWS capitalism haters have made it just that much easier to show why you fuckers were lying all along. Explains why there’s no warming and won’t be. Because the global warming/climate change scientists were mostly Progturds fabricating data, rigging fake models and generally lying their asses off happy to bash Capitalism and help bring in Hugo Chavez style one party, banana republic, class warfare croney corrupto-kleptocracy.

yeah it’s all the fault of free market Capitalism and a constitutional republic! LOL!

Naomi Klein’s new book lays it all out. “It’s The Capitalism, Stupid!” Something like that.

Winter is coming.

57. stabby says:

Irony. The sadists who stuck around through the LGF purge because they enjoy baiting and banning (newbies beware, except there are no more newbies) don’t think that article about online sadists applies to them.

58. The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

Chunk’s peeps:

Obviously they read LGF and enjoy Chunk’s gansta rap musical selections when they aren’t doing righteous stick ups in honor of the gentle giant.

59. swamprat says:

iceweasel got another one

4 1Peter G1 Sep 22, 2014 11:01:36am -17

re: #2 iceweasel

You’re welcome. Extreme passive aggressive behavior is also covered under DSM-V as well. You should get that looked at by a professional.

7 Charles Johnson Sep 22, 2014 1:53:15pm 4

keep culling guys

Oops. Sorry. DSM V is still the current model – VI is coming out shortly. If you’re in the trade you know this but apparently not to much to the “civilians.” Oh, and is Iceweasel now claiming to be able to diagnose EPAB?

60. swamprat says:

“I’ve seen enough of this kind of targeted abusive behavior. That’s the end of the line.”

But this only applies to one sort or group. Approved bullies with approved ideologies may continue. Those resisting and objecting will be banned

61. swamprat says:

obdicut went against killgore for YEARS. Nary a peep.

62. The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

Here’s a libturd lady close to Chunky’s heart. Marriage oppresses women and any insinuation that she wants a ring is Jew Hate! Yup, bringing on the lazer like focused logic that liberals only can bring and we’ve come to love!

Funniest thing I’ve ever heard her say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYc09B1NZw&feature=player_detailpage

Of course, it’s only funny because it’s about Norm MacDonald who’s hysterically funny, even second hand!!

Oh well maybe she’ll meet a nice guy and settle down and forget this funny business. Ellen she ain’t.

63. The right wing racists made a monkey of me for eight years. says:

2nd try Silverman Norm story

YouTube tries to hose me because I don’t have their latest browser for maximum crash commercial come-ons.

They are both huge problems for Clinton & you know it, otherwise you wouldn’t bring it up.

Hillary interned at Bob Treuhaft’s law firm in San Francisco. He was head of the California Communist Party & married to the notorious Brit Communist, Jessica Mitford. Alinsky was buddies with Hilary. This time around, her scummy associations need to stick to her like glue.

• Minnow says:

Barry is THAT hip! Oh, you know how hip….. If he just repeats this shit enough, then – suddenly – it doesn’t mean anything anymore. Isn’t that hip!?

Hey Barry, let me clue you in you stupid fuck. Alinsky was a Commie pig. Hillary has the blood of four people on her hands you shit head.

But you go ahead pretending your hipness is fooling someone. It ain’t.

And while we are discussing who is what….. let me remind you that you are nothing but a half rate musician that everyone tripped to about 30 years ago. A failure at this point.

Loser.

Apparently Politico now thinks it’s “mean” to draw attention to people whose family members have been murdered due to lax gun laws.
    50 minutes ago
    Seriously, Politico? “Gabby Giffords gets mean” politico.com/story/2014/09/… #WTF
    53 minutes ago
    Politico should just merge with Breitbart “News” and make it official. The right wing pandering over there just reeks.
    55 minutes ago
    Note to any right winger who’s considering renouncing the craziness: you won’t believe how vicious your former friends can be. Do it anyway.

The what?
    The what?
    And the what?

Sorry about the Spaceballs-moment, but sometimes I look at Crazy Dear Fatass’s Twitterwar Theater and I can’t deal with the surfeit of crazy. Another time, Chunky. You keep going, though…I feel you’re on the very verge of something. 😆