LGF Ads

Just took a dip in The Swamp for the first time in a while and I’m LMAO at the irony.

And no, that’s not a photoshop.

107 Comments on “Charles Johnson’s LGF Ads: Gain Belly Fat And Meet Muslim Sluts On A Warm Saturday Evening”

1. Best. Post. Today… target advertising, hmmm? What’s that say about you? 🙂

Robin Sez:

The Irony?

I’m a PIMP! Yes, you heard me. I struggle daily with my talent to produce words, with overwhelming feelings of poor self-worth, inadequacies, and self-esteem problemos! BIG TIME!

English: Entrance to Madam Jojo’s
      English: Entrance to Madam Jojo’s (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
      AND still…. I spend 5-8 hours a day pimping myself out to editors, social media sites, friends, family, and any damn person who’ll read something I wrote. I’m still baffled.

I’m too poor to hire someone so I pimp my writing out. A lot. My experience with pimping myself out has turned me into a modern day Madam—more commonly referred to as a “SPAMMER” — I admit it.

Girl, do we have a project for you! His name is Chunky McDumbth, and he’s the skankiest blog-and-twit whore we’ve ever seen, but he’s failing miserably. Spectacularly, but still miserably. It’s real sad.

We need to get you two together, and let the fireworks begin. You might have to slap him around a bit, but chances are he’ll come to enjoy that. And keep coming! Back for more constructive abuse, I mean.

2. Kurt's fatwa says:

where’s her bag?

stone her!!

She wears a urostomy bag due to a botched clitoridectomy. Happy now?

I’m not happy about her itchy, painful cooch area. I want to help. I’m willing to donate to a fund that will provide affordable clitoral reconstruction to ululating Muslim harpies, as long as they renounce terror and learn to love people of other religious faiths, particularly Jews. Is that asking too much?

3. KGB says:

Yeah, that woman is totes what I picture when I think of “Muslim women”. It makes me think of something Mark Steyn once wrote. He was either friends with or casually dating an Iranian woman who was the very — outward — picture of your Westernized muzzie. Everything was all moderation, toleration, and openness… until he expressed his support for the state of Israel. At that point, she did a 360 (*hat tip Neil de Grasse Tyson) and out came the bat shit craziness; frothing at the mouth anti-Semitism.

Speaking of which, it’s about time for Charles to throw Israel under the bus again, no?

• Because says:

Especially after those Arab Christians booed Cruz over Israel. Time for Chunky to go all Arab Christian now.

From PJM via Instapundit:

“Evangelical Christians are among Israel’s strongest supporters in America, yet some Jews–including liberals as well as Christianophobic ultra-Orthodox–reject this support. That is hysteria. Israel’s supporters in America are among the strongest defenders of Middle Eastern Christians, yet some Middle Eastern Christians reject this support. That is also hysteria. Jews who reject Christian support are crazy, and Middle Eastern Christians who reject Jewish support are crazy. It’s the job of leaders to tell them so.”

Charles will go the crazy route. Count on it.

Chunky will blaze new trails of teh crazy, if he attempts to address this situation.

Chunky is too lazy too blaze trails on anything.

He just hikes waddles trails blazed by others and tries to take credit.

He does leave trails of Cheetos dust so at least he’s got that going for him. 😆

*tu blayse

• buzzsawmonkey says:

I don’t know of any “ultra-Orthodox Jews” (itself a term generally used by antisemites) who “reject Christian support of Israel.” None. There are some Orthodox Jews who have religious problems with the existence of Israel as a “Jewish state,” but this has to do with their belief that Jews cannot/should not establish a state in the Land of Israel prior to the coming of Moshiach. This has nothing to do with “Christian support.”

Many less-observant Jews—many, many of them—express fear and opposition to Christian support of Israel, but this has to do with their lack of Jewish observance, for which they have substituted a perverted ancestor-worship which manifests itself as fear and hatred of Christians.

4. trebob says:

LGF has really gone around the bend. That chick also needs to dress properly.

“If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it – the cats or the uncovered meat?

“The uncovered meat is the problem.” — Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali

You know what else makes you gain belly fat if you’re over 40?

Eating lots of Cheetos and butt-chugging Mountain Dew while spending every waking moment on Twitter. 😆

It’s hard being imprisoned in the heterocage especially when it’s populated with a large membership. 😆

The Lydian Collective is adept at jazzy, soulless noodling. Of course. Chunky was in plinky-heaven, listening to them last night.

I have climbed highest mountains
    I have run through the fields
    Only to be with you
    Only to be with you

I have run, I have crawled
    I have scaled these city walls
    These city walls
    Only to be with you
    But I still haven’t found what I’m looking for

“If you take out your meat and place it outside the window, or while walking in the park, or in the backyard of your hot neighbor’s home at night, and the cops come and arrest you..whose fault is it – the cops or the uncovered meat?”

“The uncovered meat is the problem.” — Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali

• Because says:

If you can find it under your pannus, and put it in a Mountain Dew bottle, now there’s a problem. Who’s gonna pay for the HAZMAT crew?

Chunky is freaking out, now that the NYT has finally noticed what an empty-suit loser they’ve been supporting for the past six years. They’re about to jump in the Shrillary Bandwagon, I suspect, which will entail attempting to separate her own sorry record from that of the Unicorn Messiah. It will be messy, and McDumbth will get very, very confused. 😆

10. Because says:

Both little green twits are AWOL. They didn’t get canned from Twitter did they?

11. Kurt's burma shave says:

charles is fat
    can’t find his chub
    search that pannus
    rub a dub

Is the “pin a note to their chests” a fake quote, yo?

Lying about the threat posed to the homeland and us citizens in order to go to war for public opinion?

Pannus? No.

Peeni Walli? Yes.

Riding on my bicycle
    got knocked down by a motorcycle
    in front of a motor vehicle
    luckily, I was Jah Jah disciple

/: I lay on the ground I was so injured
    So unconscious, did not know what to do :/

Yeah, man!
    When the bike really hit me
    I see stars and peeni walli
    beddameng! – pain all over me
    Me tink me get shocked by electricity
    beddameng!

/: I lay on the ground I was so injured
    So unconscious, did not know what to do :/

Yeah, man!
    Me say at the public hospital
    Crowd gather around like it was a funeral, ‘ey!
    Some say it accidental
    or the lang youth ha look ‘pon a fat gal
    (2nd time: How’s a tall youth ha stare ‘pon a fat gal)

14. swamprat says:

Because
    September 14, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Worser than that – somebody there spilled the beans about “assault weapons”.

The way to tell the difference:
    Law Enforcement gets real automatic weapons.
    Citizens, not so much.

Liberals laughed at the militarization of Law Enforcement until they saw it in action in Ferguson. Up until then, it was just another method for Obama to keep racists in line.

15. swamprat says:

very little trade with Ukraine and “geopolitically, what happens in Ukraine doesn’t pose a great threat to us.”

we do very little trade with Ukraine and, geopolitically, it doesn’t — what happens in Ukraine doesn’t pose a direct threat to us

Misquote!

One of these is wrong!

I’m not kidding. This is an LGF controversy.

and now people are saying that Obama said:

Get lost, Ukraine, Obama says: “geopolitically, what happens in Ukraine doesn’t pose a great threat to us”

geopolitically, what happens in #Ukraine doesn’t pose a great threat to us.”

US doesn’t trade much w/ Ukraine & “geopolitically, what happens in Ukr doesn’t pose a great threat 2 us.

• ISpeakJive says:

Yeah, I don’t see a difference. The paranoid do, perhaps.

• swamprat says:

He also praises
        ” basic international rules and norms.”
        because
        “those rules and norms are what not only allows us to prosper but has allowed an unprecedented number of people to rise out of poverty, and wealth to spread to vast corners of the world, and the Internet to connect the world together.”

I guess capitalism is not a factor. “Basic international rules and norms” bring people out of poverty and spread wealth throughout the world. Who knew?

• swamprat says:

“it doesn’t….”

matter?
      make any difference?
      amount to a hill of beans?

16. swamprat says:

can see Russia from Alaska
    vs
    can see Russia from my backyard

Vladimir P. watches Sarah P. get dressed in the morning using only a telescope and a live feed from Charles J.

I really love bacon. I know I’m not alone in this, but I haven’t had any for some time. Why not? Somebody keeps forgetting to buy it, because they’re on a diet. Spreading the suffering around, I guess.

I love bacon too. Had some on my eggs benedict for brunch today along with an ice cold Bloody Mary. Heaven. 🙂

That does it! I’m going to pick some bacon up tomorrow, and pig out. Get it? Pig! 🙂

Sympathies. Culver City. Non-Traveling Chunky McDumbth Blubbering Idiot Show.

18. Macker says:

Wait a minute….that ad says “Meet Muslim Singles”, NOT “Meet Muslima Singles.” Doesn’t that mean the ads are for hooking up with Mohammedans themselves?

19. OLT's You, OTOH, Should Go To The Donkey Show says:

The stoopid from the Left is as strong as ever:

Not clever, not funny, not revealing, not thought-provoking. Stoopid.

20. kbdabear says:

Rodan is going to be more well known than Chunk at this rate

21. swamprat says:

There is a loud, out-of-context-video of a man cursing threats; therefore charles is great guy!

22. Just shite says:

charles you are suck a chode

23. swamprat says:

Charles Johnson ‏@Green_Footballs 1h

It’s infuriating to see @ChuckCJohnson spreading the outright lie that mass murderer Anders Breivik was “inspired” by me. It’s 100% false.

So all your anti- muslim posts had no effect on Breivick? Odd that he mentioned charles 33 times and was angry that charles had changed his rhetoric to express anger at supremacist muslims after vilifying muslims in general. A group actually tried to take over his blog because of his bigotry. (they then started the blog “gulf coast pundits”)

• swamprat says:

Charles did change, and in his defense he changed before the Breivik tragedy.
      But he still lies about his past.

• swamprat says:

Early charles explaining his feelings about Islam:

I realize this may be difficult for you to understand, so let’s break it down, shall we, mate?

1. Religion. The people in the photograph are practicing religion.

2. Of. A preposition used to indicate a characteristic or distinctive quality or possession.

3. Masked. They are wearing masks.

4. Murderers. They belong to Hamas, a terrorist gang openly dedicated to the murder of Israeli men, women, and children.

Hence, “religion of masked murderers.” See that wasn’t so difficult, was it, mate?

• swamprat says:

charles 2001-10-05 09:05:35

“….I don’t see Israelis training their children to devote their lives to hatred and murder. And that’s a vital distinction, because a society that has nothing to offer its children but fantastic promises of martyrdom is, by my definition, deeply anti-human, and should be condemned…”

you can find check out the “wingularity” (blog search engine) link above

• Minnow says:

Barry speak with forked tongue. Hey Barry, pull that fork and all of that food out of there and rephrase that – that thing about Anders Breivik – you know, the guy you were so impressed with…. you know who I mean…. he was a commenter on your site for how long again???

“Night Of The Long Knives” reference! LMAO.

In short, the “Night of Long Knives” was a small revolution in support of free speech on Little Green Footballs. Charles Johnson had been openly criticized on his own blog by his own lizards, and he didn’t like it. Rather than accept the dissent and let the lizards police their own, Johnson chose to lop off the heads of his critics. But he went further than that.

Not only did he ban his critics, he banned many silent lurking lizards just for logging on and reading the thread.

This version of the story has the hallmarks of truth about it, as surely as Chunky Wonkette’s version reeked of lies and dumbth. Thanks for clearing that up!

Excellent story from the indefatigable Jim Hoft:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Yes, that’s our Unicorn Messiah! 😆

25. swamprat says:

He posts the Rodan vid every time his Breivik connection is pointed out.
    The manifesto is available if you want to do a word search and actually check the context. I wouldn’t go wading through that sewer but the truth is verifiable.

• swamprat says:

Pi is Pi even if you don’t like the guy measuring the circle.

ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. -wikipedia

• swamprat says:

in “the fall of 2007” Pam Geller went to a Vlaams Belang rally with Robert Spencer. That is the exact moment charles decided that:
        Pam and Robert were the devil
        Vlaams Belang was a nazi organization
        He hated the anti-jihadi movement

until then he didn’t mind getting called racist.

Just like his sudden conversion to the left conveniently waited until Huffpo sold for a gazillion bucks and Obama got elected

until then he didn’t mind being a conservative.

• swamprat says:

“Mr Guilt-By-Association might acknowledge his former alliance with Fjordman who absolutely WAS a Breivik influence.

As well as his (in all honestly, former) links with anti-jihadi blogs.

He truly did dis-avow them and that is undeniable and is to his credit.

It got pretty strident over there if you were to suggest that maybe some muslims might just want to go to work, get paid and raise a family.

IF the argument is that all those listed in Brevik’s Manifesto caused the madman to act, THEN all those who Charles Johnson promoted fall under his wing of influence. So in addition to the 33 specific mentions, by his own rules of guilt by association, he owns all mentions of Fjordman, Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Roger Simon and all contributors to Pajamas Media.

That might be a fun graph.

IIRC, Chuckie publicly told Pam and Spencer that they were making a big mistake in going (also IIRC, Johnson had been invited but my guess is they were not going to PAY his way there), essentially playing pater familias and saying “I’m telling you not to go.” They went anyway. Johnson attacked and they responded, because it was seen that the “inferiors” were not obeying the “superiors.”

26. Minnow says:

Barry – you are a really small person. Everyone who knows you realizes this. But – you go girl – you put on your “hip” know-it-all airs… surely there is someone out there who doesn’t have a clue (for now).

27. Abu Bears! says:

Anyone see my Bears just beat a wilting 49ers team in San Wherever, CA?
    If you didn’t see Brandon Marshall’s 1st (of 3) touchdown catches then you gotta check it out. He had no business making that catch. Always a great win when you take a knee for the last 2 plays.

Only three more days until KT’s anniversary.

Maybe a DoD retrospective on The Midnight Ride of Killgore Revere is in order.

Let’s not forget that Killgore and Obdicut got caught trying to pull the same crap over at Ace of Spades not too long afterwards.

Unfortunately for Killgore and Obdicut, there’s always a large contingent of self-proclaimed “morons” and “moronettes” on there 24/7 and they’re pretty adept at policing the comment threads.

They had Killgore and Obdicut pegged and hammered in like five minutes.

It was a thing of beauty. 😆

We have those episodes chronicled on the “Rise and Fall” series, if I recall. IN DETAIL right down to the time stamps.