ALL YOUR RACIST ARE BELONG TO US

I made the mistake of checking out the Fat White People’s Blog, aka The Swamp. As expected, they’re all waving the LGF Racism Flag at the Ferguson Missouri PD, dismissing the video of young thug Mike Brown assaulting a liquor store owner half his size after pilfering some cigarillos or something with his buddy.

Today there was a peaceful protest in the streets of Ferguson in support of Officer Darren Wilson and the Ferguson Police Department, no windows were broken, no shops vandalized, no arrests made, and all the lizards can do is scream “racists” with absolutely no evidence.

Here is some of the brilliance on parade:

Ferguson 2

ICYMI:

Ferguson 3

Since nobody’s heard of CNN, thanks for the tip, Charles.

Ferguson 4

So the Ferguson Police are inciting riots and they have tanks. Right. But first a message from our sponsor:

Ferguson 5

The underage Thai Boys adverts weren’t offensive to anyone at LGF? Let’s move on.

Ferguson 6

That’s all I can stands an’ I can’t stands no more, because the idiotic race baiting at Little Green Footballs is nonstop. Have at it.

91 Comments on “ALL YOUR RACIST ARE BELONG TO US”

1. Minnow says:

Hey Barry…… how about “supporters of Darren Wilson, officer who shot Mike Brown in self defense in Ferguson, Missouri.”

The motherfucker was full-on charging the police officer. IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.

And as to the point that Brown wasn’t armed?

Tough to be a fucking moron.

2. Al-Cheezeera says:

Charles needs to go to Ferguson in order to protest and participate.

Do that, or volunteer to be the battering ram of the next Turkish Gaza Flotilla. Strap him to the front of a ship and full speed ahead!

3. swamprat says:

Whole thing is weird. Guy gets ready to go to college, steals from a store, then a cop cusses at him to get on the sidewalk and shoots him.

The African-Americans around here (Southeastern MI) use the term “college” as an alias for another coming-of-age institution, the Graybar Hotel. Everyone’s got a family member due home soon from “college.”

4. Minnow says:

And, as for the sheer idiocy of the other commenters? I can’t even…..

The stupid speaks for itself.

I was watching The Ferguson Show last night and completely missed this one. Game changer indeed, and I’m waiting for the toxology tests…

5. Because says:

Call the Whaaaaaambulance, asshat. Retweeted by Wil Wheaton. Wow. Whose work did you steal for that?

By the way, who told him to “eff” off. I’d like to send them a pizza.

You know, I don’t really blame the cop for taking the big fellow down, if the Genteel Giant was indeed charging the officer for the second time, after a tussle over a gun. I likely would have done the same thing, and, I think, so would most sane people interested in survival.

At the same time, I am still amazed that the Ferguson PD operates with no camera backup. I thought that was part of modern law enforcement, everywhere. I thought the same about tazers, which will put a big rambunctious feller right down, with no serious threat of fatality. Why don’t they have those, everywhere?

Since there is no official record of the incident, now we have to sort through many layers of “he said, she said.” Both sides have an agenda, whose relative righteousness has yet to be proven…but it’s leaning heavily toward the “thug fought the law, and the law won” side of the scale. Who fights the law? People with a death wish, looking to commit “suicide-by-cop.” And, people who may disagree strongly with a particular law, which is actually really good citizenship. Bra-vo, you good people. Hey, put down that TV!

• Because says:

Yeah. I won’t rant about this again, I’ll just say thank GOD ALMIGHTY the Travis county sheriff cars had working dash cams and the paddy wagon had a working cam, and the booking rooms in the klink had working cams. Otherwise those poor slobs in the sheriff’s office would be in the klink themselves, and youtube and the whole innernet would be deprived about a millionty giggles and snorts over Rum River Rosey.

I so no reason for any police activity anywhere to ever not be under electronic surveillance. Ever. They can put freeking cameras in a cop’s badge.

8. Just poop says:

I love watching liberals afflicted with a scorching case of white guilt behave like utter twats when it comes to race

My white guilt suffers from guilt itself, at its presumptuous assumption of the right to feel guilty over the color of one’s skin. How sickeningly patronizing, of me! My pallor disgusts me, to say nothing of the content of my character, which has its own issues of guilt, mostly over being born white and in possession of all my senses, including my right mind, from which some people have actually written letters of independence. Crazy people. Often fat hippies. With greasy gray ponytails.

• Because says:

I don’t.

Well, the Great Potato Famine was no picnic, either. We adapted to changing circumstances and environments, the apes in our family tree. Our kids will have to adapt to even more change than their parents have, and these ‘rents are barely keeping up. I mean, my daughter asked for a phonographic turntable for Christmas last year, and the disconnect I sensed nearly caused me to pass out, endangering the electrified tree and our puppy, George.

I mean, that’s just weird. Sonic purity? Sheee-it. You need to hear the music all crazy-loud and distorted, that’s what makes it good, in most cases.

9. Just poop says:

Charles

nice to see you support dishonest fauxtoshopping, as jaunte shows in his comment 79

I take it you approve of that fakery since it’s on your blog.

fake but accurate, right asshole?

unlike your 33 mentions in Breivik’s manifesto

those are real and accurate

10. Because you're there, right? says:

11. Because here we go says:

12. Minnow says:

Barry, you are a fucking asshole and dimwit.

….and, how does that make you feel?

13. Dudebro says:

So jaunte at LGF did post the altered photo on LGF?

Nice title, dickhead.

“Family’s Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Shot at Least Six Times, Twice in the Head, Not at Close Range
    Suggesting an execution”
    Charles Johnson

15. Dudebro says:

via Drudge:
    California Woman Climbs Into Zoo’s Giraffe Pen, Gets Kicked In The Face
    August 17, 2014 3:41 PM

I’m still traumatized by the story that surfaced a couple weeks back, where the giraffe riding in a trailer on the highway was decapitated by a low bridge. That’s just wrong. The giraffe in California who kicked the lady in the face was probably striking a blow for the cause. Just like playas in the Knockout Game.

16. Dudebro says:

Does a background conversation on a video right after shooting substantiate the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm?

I see Gus is back.

But what’s this?!

Those wedgies must be taking their toll…

Broghazi actin’ like he’s there and not holed up in Cali.

And WTF?

Look at that racist autopsy report. They made him skinny and white.

20. I was going to ask the last dude who was on the receiving end of the knockout game how he felt about the unarmed man who assaulted him

But he died.

Oh and NBC’s twitter feed is using photos of Brown at 12 or 13, Trayvon Martin style. I will, however, be VERY interested in the toxicology reports as well, but we need to wait a while for that as they’re no doubt running BROAD screens.

One thing we know for sure, right now: Dorian Johnson was lying, when he said the Genteel Giant was shot in the back, while running away. At least one other “eyewitness,” too. So many memes collapsing all around us.

When this is all over, it’s going to look like even more of a justified shooting than the Trayvon Martin case. So, Chunky? Keep doing what you do. 😆

Transcript via Gateway Pundit :

He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.

Yes, we all know. All your memes are belong to us. No “shot in back while fleeing,” and no “execution style.” How are we gonna spin this disastrous report? Just keep repeating the same nonsensical charges, as if this report proves them true, instead of blowing them out of the water? Oh, okay. Works for me.

Stay tuned to be updated by tweets of some white guy in a gated community in California copying and pasting updates of people actually at the press conference or are watching live on tv just like he is.

He really believes he’s doing some sort of in-depth analysis on this. He’s Googling shit like mad trying to see what statements MIGHT mean and then tweeting them as fact.

BTW, has he jumped off the Rick Perry indictment bandwagon once just about EVERYONE, including his left-wing buds, said the charges were bogus, an abuse of power themselves, and the video of his heroine emerged as a crazy drunk lady who a same grand jury found fit for office?

26. Because hide the video says:

I tell you one thing. It is GREAT to be white. I was at a convenience store a few days ago too, just like Michael Brown. I picked up some items totalling about $50. Sure the little twerp clerk tried to get me to pay. Since I’m 6’6″ and weigh in at about 265 I shoved the little fucker into a display stand. Then I turned on him to swat him but he thought better and scurried further back into the store. Smart move punk. So I strides out in grand style and walk down my street. Right in the middle, blocking traffic and shit. Fuck them. Then a cop comes by and says “Get the fuck out of the street you dumbass” and points to the sidewalk. I ignore his fucking ass. So then believe it or not he gets OUT of his car!!! And tells me get out of the street. So I shoved his stupid skinny ass back in his car. Well, me being white, he says “Please don’t do that”. LOL!!!! “Please don’t do that”!!!!! He can’t shoot me cuz I’m white. So I beat the fuck out of him. It was AWSOME. Busted him up good. Teeth missing, not conscious. Took his gun for a souvenier. There’s probably some warrant or something for me. Who gives a shit. When they see I’m white they’ll just drop it or let me off with community service. I think I’ll go back steal some shit from that store again and beat the hell outta that little bastard for calling the cops.

IT”S GOOD TO BE WHITE!!! Woo hoo!

• Because says:

You mean Joe’s wrong? You don’t need a slight Indian accent to rob a convenience store?

Have they released the photos of the facial rearrangement performed on the officer by the so-called Gentle Giant? Or would that be considered inflammatory.

• doppel gentle giant on PCP and rellos milyo says:

just like the white Hispanic Zimmerman’s bruises and cuts, Charles and Sharpton will say the cops face assaulted the gentle giant

because racist

• Because hide the video says:

It’s irrelevant doncha know. As is the robbery, the assault, the witness audio of MB attacking the officer.

The only thing relevant is a widdle black baby was mercilessly executed in cold blood by a racist KKK police jackbooted thug.

And frankly, Chuckster, I don’t give a crap WHY Ferguson PD released the video. It’s not character assassination, and it’s not irrelevant. For four days, the resident thugs have been able to perform REAL character surgery on the officer involved – in essence claiming that he ran after the so-called Gentle Giant and shot him in cold blood. The media and dirtbags like you have perpetuated this story without having any FACTS, other than the testimony of one eyewitness (which you whined that the police didn’t interview) and some supposed LIVE tweeting by an individual (who also got the “facts” wrong, supposedly). You know what they HAVEN’T released, dipshit? The photos of the officer’s face that the Gentle Giant beat in.

So let me give you a little legal education here, since you’re so pathetically ignorant on how this works. It is irrelevant whether Officer Wilson knew about the robbery – Brown knew that he had been involved in a strong-arm robbery and for all he knew, Wilson was responding. So yeah, Brown had good reason to go after the officer.

Now, it appears that media is all upset that the video was released and Oh Look! The 9-1-1 call came from a customer, the store owner didn’t even report it! What the EFF? So because the store owner, who may not have thought it worth reporting, didn’t make a call to report the theft (hell, considering that thug boy would probably get bail, and knowing he’s got no trouble harassing people, I’d let it go to, too), this intimidation by Brown is somehow irrelevant? No.

What’s missing in all this burning desire to fan the flames of racism in order to benefit personally (and yeah, Farface, that is precisely what you’re doing (and what the poverty pimps like Jackson and Sharpton) are doing – you’re not on the ground there, you’re not a cop, you’re not a forensic pathologist and you’re not a DA – you bring nothing to this but your burning desire to BE part of a story you’re merely retweeting and smearing everyone) is that a young man is dead and a police officer who had an exemplary service record is probably going to face manslaughter charges because we MUST give the agenda-driven mob their pound of flesh.

27. Because says:

Let’s see… Who’s from Oakland? The spotted leopards? The striped tigers?

28. trebob says:

I see Charles is still harping that the store manager didn’t call police or file a report but leaves out (accidentally I’m sure) that the store manager was/is terrified of becoming room temperature if he were talk to the PD.

A Post article yesterday said:

The convenience store where the robbery took place was boarded up, but open for business on Friday. A store manager, who declined to give his name, said he fears for his life and pleaded with reporters not to suggest that he called police.

“It’s very dangerous,” he said. “They kill us if they think we are responsible. People don’t understand that.”

Keep opening that door into your nose Charles. We laugh every time.

It’s already established that it was a customer who called 9-1-1. It does make you wonder how violent this must have looked in real time for a BYSTANDER to take it upon themselves to call police. And no, as I pointed out above, the store owner probably didn’t want Thug Boy, his accomplish or their social peers coming around later to intimidate him. Or does the Culver City Shut-in understand that there are nasty people out there – I mean, that unlike Muslims pointing finger guns at you, Gang members are pointing the real thing.

It’s almost laughable when he tries to do serious analysis on an issue. He is so ill-equipped intellectually and lacks the erudition that he really does come off like a moron. Psst….Charles! All that depth attributed to your blog all that time? It wasn’t YOU.

29. Because say what? says:

30. Because olo olololo hahahah hohohoh snorty snort pffffff hehehahaha says:

31. Because when you couldn't see the Dead, because no bums allowed? says:

32. BTW- Another thread from B later this afternoon, and one from me this evening.

So stick around!

33. Because hide the video says:

Just imagine if MB hadn’t confronted the police that day after strong-arm robbing the store and assaulting the clerk. The store owner and clerk wouldn’t know if the big scary thug was going to come in again. Why wouldn’t he? He’s close enough to walk there. So the owner buys a gun to defend his property and instructs the clerk in its use.

A week later MB walks in and the same clerk sees him and says “No way! Get out! You can’t come in here. You already stole once”. Now the MB we know who pushes people around and defies cops, what does he do? He tells the clerk to STFU, clerk draws weapon, MB takes a swipe, clerk unloads. Dead MB.

Media finds out and the neighborhood goes ape shit, burns down the neighborhood, Sharpton and Jackson show up, protesters march, the community mourns for the poor fallen baby black boy, parents sue the owner. The clerk is arrested and charged with manslaughter and a hate crime.

The same shit would all happen. And just as now, regardless of MB’s actions, since he’s dead he can’t be at fault. And the blacks and liberals and LGF morons would all call for the store clerk to be sent up for murder.

34. Because Progturd moron beclowns self says:

Rilly funny shit:

He actually took a picture of rubber ear plugs that you use while operating power tools to ask the Twitterverse if they are rubber bullets. He must’ve picked one up. Do foam ear stoppers feel like they could hurt a flee even if projected at high speed?

All the more funny given that he’s a libturd. The idiot’s obviously not qualified for the junior high school paper.

The Huffpo reporter is a joke. Foam/rubber earplugs mistaken for rubber bullets? A total laff riot. 😆

35. 69 Charles Johnson
    Aug 18, 2014 12:10:20pm replyquote 6downupreport

This explains why at least one round went through the window of someone’s apartment. He was firing wildly while running. Crazy.

*facepalm*

Never mind that shots aimed at a moving target can miss, deflect, graze etc. from a stable shooting position and still wind up through someone’s window…but….whatever…

All these wild scenarios they’re dreaming up over there. Next thing he’ll be saying that the cop calmly blew the smoke out of his barrel after delivering the fatal headshot, execution style.

It is quite entertaining to watch everyone try to warp these little facts and claims around their conclusion (rather than objectively using the facts to form a conclusion).

For myself? From what we’ve seen so far, common sense would dictate that the truth lies somewhere between “cold-blooded murder” and “100% unavoidable tragedy”. The longer this goes w/o an indictment, the better it would look for the cop, I think. After all, there’s got to be tremendous pressure building on authorities at this point to indict, but we haven’t seen it. With Trayvon, they eventually did it, and as we see with that result, appeared to have been done to placate the mob. There really wasn’t much of a case against Zimmerman. We may see the same thing here.

• trebob says:

Charles thinks because he watched a whole season of CSI and Police Story on Netflix he can judge how real police work is supposed to happen. All these fools on twitter (and Charles is certainly one of those) who live sheltered lives hundreds of miles away can tell us with 100% certainty what happened better than the law enforcement agencies on the ground.

Charles, twitter and television isn’t real life and you can’t substitute them for it. Turn the macs off and shower, go outside, get a haircut, talk to some people.

Chen – I think they are still trying to obtain videotape from other surveillance cameras in the neighborhood or other video before they make a statement one way or another. The accomplice’s version of events has already been hopelessly discredited, and I heard him give it again to a reporter or CNN or someone over the weekend and he’s already starting to change the details somewhat. You have it right – the truth will lie somewhere in the middle.

By all accounts I’ve read, this officer had an exemplary record – no history of harassment of black citizens, had even been cited for bravery. If true, some things are just not making sense. In the case of Mesherle, he was a rookie without a lot of field work; the BART police had just been issued the tasers and it was a tragic mistake. REALLY tragic, But that did not stop the looters and race baiters demanding he be tried for second-degree murder. Took me all night one night to try to make my son and a friend of his understand the mechanics of a murder change vis-a-vis manslaughter.