The helpless whining on Twitter

Poor Charles, he had a meltdown over Twitter CEO Dick Costolo not addressing the issue of  “stalkers.”

I had to stop after the Police Report tweet.

[Update: Be careful what you wish for, Charles. Glenn Greenwald and others may send you to #TwitterGulag and then you’ll have to room with Gus_802. –Briarius]

37 Comments on “The helpless whining on Twitter”

It’s like 3 people, Broghazi.

We don’t tweet.

We don’t count.

And who cares what this white guy says on twitter?

I think Chunky is actually crying, in these tweets. Sure sounds like it, anyway. 😥

• Dudebro says:

It does sound like he is crying. It is hilarious. I wonder if costolo of #askcostolo is laughing at the pathetic whining of a grown man with a magical pony tail. penis penis penis lol

4. Because says:

“I had to stop after the Police report tweet.”

It’s hard to blog when you’re on the floor on your back laughing your butt over the hill and into the next county.

The Culver City Police Department probably records Chunky’s calls, playing them for comedic relief at meetings.

“HAH! Now, he says there’s a Chinese robot, stealing his strawberries and tweeting fat-jokes about him. I can’t take it!!” 😆

• Because olo says:

Oh, gawd. I gotta go eat a blackberry muffin and take my dog for a walk before I laugh myself too sore to get to sleep.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the jihadis are gathering steam, taking heads and kicking ass. Coming soon to a country near you!

6. Because says:

So he really called the cops and complained that he was being Twitterstalked?

I’m sure he’s on the CCPD’s “missing fasteners” list. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

7. Doppel milyo says:

“Abdominal” 😆

“The helpless whinning on Twitter”

I think the helpless are loosing on Twitter. Loosing bad. 😆

Just like the booze in that respect, eh? 😦

“Manarchist” — a man who has lost the last of his marbles, drinking Sterno cocktails. In the garage.

Mom knew if she bought you the gas oven, you’d be sticking your head in there in short order. Good call, Mom!

13. Oh shit D! I just wrote up a long post on this same subject. We must have been working at the same time.

14. Doppel milyo says:

just think about Andrew breitbart.
    in the fight.
    family man
    loved by his wife and kids.
    out there letting it all hang out, inspiring people but still down to earth with everything in perspective. he was a giant amongst men. taken from us far too soon

compare and contrast with , as Andrew called him, “fuckface”
    his entire day spent bitching to the people at twitter that “stalkers” are bothering him on TWITTER
    not knocking at his door. no phone calls. nope. TWEETS
    he sits alone in his flat and complains about abusive TWEETS

let that sink in

15. Because olo says:

• Doppel milyo says:

who does he think he is, not listening to a blog mogul like you? DOESN”T HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE ?????

you once had a tweet retweeted by none other than Paul Begala. as in PAUL FUCKING BEGALA

• Because I think you mean "F" says:

Well, Fuckface would be the resident expert on “fading away.” And being hated by everyone, right and left. And nitwit followers. 😆

Of course, Chuck C is actually doing real work in exposing the corruption in the MIssissippi primary. I believe he’s garnered over a thousand followers since he started this. What Fartcheeks is upset about is that he has the gall to have the same name.

Don’t worry, Jazzy. No one is confusing him with you. Not after the first tweet anyway. And NO, the RW doesn’t hate him. They hate YOU. Actually, they don’t hate you. They just don’t care about you.

16. OLT's North Ontario, Failifornia says:

HELPLESS by Charles Old

(with apologies to Neil Young, a hippie Canuck with bad ideas, but integrity)

There is a town in Californi-o,
    With Cheetos and Mountain Dew to spare,
    And when I whine
    I still need a place to go,
    I’d use my blog but no one’s there.

Silvery windows covered with foil
    Yellowed curtains inside,
    Big roaches crawlin’ across the floor,
    Not even trying to hide.
    Leave me

Helpless, helpless, helpless
    Twitter, can you hear me now?
    Though Tweetdeck’s locked
    and chains cross my door,
    Stalkers still Tweet me somehow.

White, white people behind these plots,
    Yellow bottles fill,
    Twitter’s blazing across my screens,
    Throwing shadows on my eyes.
    Leave us

Helpless, helpless, helpless.

Awesome, Tex. Great song choice, and great rewrite. I had to read it as if Neil was singing it. 😆

Yep, and like I said before: Impeaching the Unicorn Messiah will only make him stronger. As in, rally the feckless troops who elected an empty-suit twice. Just let him sit in the mess he has made, and don’t give him the cover of such a fine diversion. Use some sense for a change.