@Green_Footballs Steps Up the Whine on “Stalking and Harassment”

The guy in charge of Little Green Footballs had an interesting regurgitation on Twitter today, as the CEO of the social media enterprise took to the medium in a bit of an event to answer questions from the plebs of the twitterverse (using the #askcostolo hashtag). It was Johnson’s moment to bring the greatest issue of his life right now to The Man:

Phew! (it went on some more after that)

I suppose it’s worth contemplating whether anything that Mr. Johnson has been subjected to even comes remotely close to qualifying as true abuse or harassment. I’m sure there are real people out there receiving real death threats and constant messages from ex-boyfriends or neighbors or whatever, and it could be argued that that type of thing constitutes a serious issue. In contrast, what Johnson’s complaining about is nothing more than a handful of folks using the system to express their contrary opinion, fully aware that they may be blocked or muted in response. No one’s life is at stake. In fact, I’m guessing that the people at Twitter did look at his reports at some point, and probably gave out a collective “Are you kidding?” along with a giant eye-roll. In addition, we could mention the hypocrisy illustrated by his constant baiting of Glenn Greenwald.

In any case, our pal inadvertently brought up the best point in this argument recently:

Exactly! The way Johnson whines about these “problems” on Twitter, you’d think he was paying for it, or as if it was a service provided by our tax dollars or something. It’s not. In fact, ironically, Johnson uses this service daily and repeatedly at no charge for self promotion and click-bait, in an effort to increase his reach and boost his ad revenue. He even custom-coded a counter (that looks deceptively like a regular tweet counter) to track the incoming traffic resulting from his ritualistic blog-pimping. He copies virtually every tweet he posts into the comments section at LGF, apparently to try to maximize retweets and click-throughs. As a whole, it would appear that relying on free Twitter is now his business model.

But here’s the problem for CJ: Twitter is what it is; a worldwide medium of micro-blogging and interaction. And for the most part, it’s a free-for-all. That’s a big part of the appeal, I imagine, as everyone is on an even playing field. So it’s a real hoot to watch Johnson to get spastic whenever it doesn’t conform to his every desire, as if this Costolo guy (or anyone else at Twitter, for that matter) actually owes him something.

It seems pretty simple: if he doesn’t like it, he can certainly close the account and quit. After all, he got along just fine before he ever signed up. I’m sure we can all guess that he won’t, and we’ll continue to be treated to these whiny outbursts (followed by ICYMI: I pimp my blog again). And we’ll continue to laugh and point.

152 Comments on “@Green_Footballs Steps Up the Whine on “Stalking and Harassment””

1. Dudebro says:

From the guy who turned his own blog into a worthless pile of crap:

SooperSleuth Gus has uncovered something sinister and evil and sounds the alarm!

With Cheetos senses tingling, the Corpulent Ponytailed TwitterWarrior is quick to appropriate the scoop!

After all, it’s Twitchy and it’s bound to garner attention and blog hits for His Royal Chunkiness!

Where’s all the Twitchy Twitchers?! Better crank up the volume! I need attention and I need it now!

Must get louder! Maybe if I use bigger fonts! Give me blog hits, dammit!

Must get LOUDER! I’ll throw in some OUTRAGE to ramp things up!

What’s this? A low information bubblehead potential follower and hatchling actually responded?!

She looks dumb enough to actually pay me $80.00 $79.95 if I can get her to register!

Better act quickly!

Maybe there’s more out there! Better keep tweeting!

Why are there no more responses?! No worries! The seventh tweet is the charm!

They haven’t mentioned me at all over at Twitchy! Dammit, give me the attention I deserve!

Maybe if I call them out by saying they’re “twitchy”…

Dammit, they’re ignoring me completely! This won’t do! Can’t have my handful of nitwits loyal followers realizing that I’m irrelevant!

Better tweet out some bullshit so they think I’m under siege by outraged Twitchers!

I hope the nitwits loyal followers don’t start wondering why I don’t just block the stalkers as well instead of endlessly whining and sniveling about them.

Bullshit. He isn’t even mentioned on the comments on Twitchy and his tweets are not featured. No one sent him anything. My timeline, which includes heavy Twitchy contributors, has nothing being sent to him.

I get that his goal is a head fake, trying so hard to make the big boys on both sides look at him as some sort of equal – Greenwald, Twitchy got 11,000 followers in the first HOUR it launched. You’re not a playa, Fatass. You don’t get hate mail from the right wing and no one on the Twitchy “team” is tweeting you. You have a reputation as an attention whore all over Twitter.

[Update] Where are the tweets, then, Jazzy? I viewed each one of your Twitchy tweets and if there were responses, they would be there. You don’t have any. What gives?

If you were even relevant, the first words out of anyone’s mouth when your name is mentioned would not be “Oh, is that asshole still around even?”

• Because says:

And you never got any death threats, and the CCPD has you on their crank list for calling 911 about twitterstalkers…

I mean seriously? Call the cops about Twitter? You’re asking for more than you bargained for. You don’t get to ban the cops.

And no, that’s not a death threat. Dipshit.

Still nothing! All those tweets and only one response! And none from Twitchy!

One more for good measure before I waddle off to bed!

I’ll save the ICYMI for the morning!

• ISpeakJive says:

I bet if one searched for the terms “Palin” and “bitch” on LGF, hundreds of unbelievably misogynistic hate comments would show up.

Better give Gus a pat on the head so he doesn’t get discouraged.

He’s drunkenly calling himself “Nacho Gus” for some reason so I’d better indulge him.

I wonder why he’s not calling himself “Chicken Pot Pie Gus”?

Then I could have called him “Banquet Chicken Pot Pie Gus”!

That would’ve been groovy.

I went over to Twitchy to confirm that they’re ignoring The Chunkster completely and there wasn’t even one mention of him in that entire thread. 😆

Did you also see the real headline? It was “Horowitz: Qataris tell ‘Jew-hating b*tch Pelosi’ Hamas is humanitarian [corrected]”

They corrected the headline. Issued the following retraction: “Note from the managing editors: The original title of this post did not make clear that it was quoting David Horowitz and we apologize. Twitchy does not endorse that kind of language in politics, and in fact, the site has a long record of condemning it on both sides of the aisle.”

They apologized. Something Fatfuck never does.

You just know that Chunky went to bed feeling peevish about that… 😆

Now at 5:54 AM EDT the comment sidebar is mine!

Pakimon is king! 👿

Dammit! Wrong smiley!

I meant 😈

Apologies to the administrators and to anyone who gets annoyed at me for clogging up the thread with Chunky tweets.

I was just trying to illustrate the absurdity of Chunkles’ habit of spamming Twitter with multiple tweets of the same link to pimp his blog.

I’d try to cram multiple tweets into one comment but then the Moderation Gulag Bot would be on me like a husky ponytailed blogger on a bag of Cheetos.

I’ll try to show more restraint in the future. 😀

• trebob says:

Do you find it interesting that out of those tweets, Allen Brauer retweeted at least three of those?

Charles retweet list always looks suspicious to me.

Ah yes, Allen Brauer. Sacramento dirtbag extraordinaire. The man who wished Amanda Carpenter’s kids would get sick and die because Cruz was speaking against Obamacare. I think he lost about half of his followers after that incident (if they existed at all – there are lots of ways to buy yourself thousands of followers on Twitter). He was fired from the local DNC media group after that. I think he probably has a little man-crush on Johnson’s avatar.

• ISpeakJive says:

I don’t mind!

• Al-Cheezeera says:

I also do not mind!

19. HaikuMan says:

A recent picture
    of Charles Johnson surfaces
    Is this the real deal?

She’s testing out the latest model of that human-skin furniture line, as discussed here yesterday. I see they’ve taken some of my suggestions into account. This thing is gonna be a big, big hit!

20. Macker says:

‘selrahC whining only serves to display him as a petulant two-year-old!

“State-run media?”

Nice try, Broghazi.

22. PeteP says:

Excellent write up Chen. We all know what Johnson’s really on about here and as you say, it’s nothing to do with stalking and harassing. If it was, he could simply use the mute button.

This is really about silencing his critics on Twitter. It kills him that he can’t control the discourse and ban and block people on Twitter in the same way he does on his own blog hence his constant whining.

23. OLT's Because Two Threads R Better says:

HELPLESS by Charles Old

(with apologies to Neil Young, a hippie Canuck with bad ideas, but integrity)

There is a town in Californi-o,
    With Cheetos and Mountain Dew to spare,
    And when I whine
    I still need a place to go,
    I’d use my blog but no one’s there.

Silvery windows covered with foil
    Yellowed curtains inside,
    Big roaches crawlin’ across the floor,
    Not even trying to hide.
    Leave me

Helpless, helpless, helpless
    Twitter, can you hear me now?
    Though Tweetdeck’s locked
    and chains cross my door,
    Stalkers still Tweet me somehow.

White, white people behind these plots,
    Yellow bottles fill,
    Twitter’s blazing across my screens,
    Throwing shadows on my eyes.
    Leave us

Helpless, helpless, helpless.

By the way, Chuck, NO, Twitter is not paying any attention to you. They are not going to listen to a whining shit like you complain about stalkers when you manufacture accounts to get people suspended. Which you did. You also tell others to block and report – reporting is for SPAM and abuse. You know, like when you leftists invade our timelines calling us every four letter word in the book.

Twitter is social media. Yes you are going to get people in your timeline that you don’t like – that argue with you. I get them all the time, as do others. You know what we don’t do? Throw an effing tantrum.

• ISpeakJive says:

There were women on that thread that apparently get real stalkers who create 10 accounts a day every day just to call them the “c” word, and threaten rape or something, etc. Twitter is suspending the accounts but they all have to be reported one at a time. They don’t want to just block and ignore, as per Twitter’s advice. I’m pretty sure if the stalkers didn’t get a response they’d give up eventually, but what do I know? They want Twitter to auto-delete any accounts from the same IP, etc.

Chuck put himself right in there, like arguing with him politically is a “safety” issue. It’s ridiculous.

And him creating that account with one tweet to harass you WAS targeted abuse:

***********Twitter’s abuse policy*************

If you need to report abusive behavior to Twitter, please file a report here.

If you believe you may be in danger, please contact your local law enforcement authority in addition to reporting the content to Twitter so that the situation can be addressed both online and offline.

User disputes and false statements

Twitter provides a global communication platform which encompasses a variety of users with different voices, ideas and perspectives. As a policy, we do not mediate content or intervene in disputes between users.

Threats and abuse

Users may not make direct, specific threats of violence against others, including threats against a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability. Targeted abuse or harassment is also a violation of the Twitter Rules and Terms of Service.

For frequently asked questions about reporting abusive behavior on Twitter, click here. To learn more about what you can do when you encounter abusive behavior on Twitter and other websites, click here.

Offensive content

Users are allowed to post content, including potentially inflammatory content, provided they do not violate the Twitter Rules and Terms of Service. Twitter does not screen content and does not remove potentially offensive content unless such content is in violation of the Twitter Rules and Terms of Service.

If you believe the content or behavior you are reporting is prohibited in your local jurisdiction, please contact your local authorities so they can accurately assess the content or behavior for possible violations of local law. If Twitter is contacted directly by law enforcement, we can work with them and provide assistance for their investigation as well as guidance around possible options. You can point local law enforcement to our Law Enforcement Guidelines.

More…..
      Abuse and Spam
      Twitter strives to protect its users from abuse and spam. User abuse and technical abuse are not tolerated on Twitter.com, and may result in permanent suspension. Any accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be subject to permanent suspension.

Serial Accounts: You may not create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts. Please note that any violation of the Twitter Rules is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Targeted Abuse: You may not engage in targeted abuse or harassment. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be targeted abuse or harassment are:
      if you are sending messages to a user from multiple accounts;
      if the sole purpose of your account is to send abusive messages to others;
      if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats.

So well put. There are women on #tcot like Dana Loesch who get actual threats – real ones. They simply mute the individual and in some ways let the followers have at them. What happens to Johnson is that someone like Gus 807 or Chuckles posts a tweet challenging them once in a while and Johnson does a major freak out and calls it stalking. It would be laughable if real, GENUINE stalking on social media didn’t occur.

Twitter/My Space/Facebook continually receive subpoenas, by the way, from District/State’s Attorneys from all over the country looking for information on REAL suspects who have stalked and harassed people using the social media. I’ve seen them – they come over my desk from time to time. Johnson should see the backup that accompanies these – it would turn your hair white. In his pathetic attempt to make himself seem important and relevant, Johnson gloms on to the “stalking” handle to describe what is happening to him. However, when you complain someone is stalking you – they look at YOUR account as well. And frankly, I imagine Twitter looks at Johnson’s ridiculous attention whoring timeline and immediately deletes his complaint.

And as I said, that “Reply Trap” bullshit he did on me a year ago didn’t play. And Twitter is well aware of what he did. I didn’t ask them to take action against him – but I brought to the attention of a friend in their LEGAL Department what this joker was up to.

25. Because Chucky's REGEX 101 says:

• ISpeakJive says:

I saw a friend the other day and we both tried to do the fist-bump. We both missed, hands went right past each other. We both sighed, and said “When nerds collide” at the same time.

I’m a nerd, you’re a nerd.

That PSA is so overdue! I can’t believe how many times I’ve seen adorable Hollywood actresses claiming to be nerds on talk shows, because they’re into watching TV shows or, God forbid, once read a book, or a comic book. Just stop, kids. I’ve known real nerds, lots of them. They don’t look like you, or act like you. Stop pulling a Lizzie Warren on their birthrights! 😡

• Because says:

Fake nerds program javascript and PHP. Real nerds program C++.

Ever notice Chunky has never mentioned C++? He’s more Ruby-off-the-rails.

Portlandia is a great show. Positively scathing satire. I’m surprised the Left puts up with it, frankly. I’m sure there’s a lot of butthurt about it. 😆

This is funny:

“Kind of amazing how Dick Costolo actually made it seem like Twitter isn’t losing huge amounts of money today on CNBC.”

You mean like your partner AMAZON, Fatass?
    And how’s that blog fundraising going. You should ask Drew at Weasel Zippers or Jim-Rob at Free Republic how to raise money.

Oh wait…their formula won’t work for you — their commenters have JOBS.

27. Daedalus says:

I can’t believe Charles really contacted the police over twitter.

• Because says:

I can’t believe they didn’t haul him away to the ‘hospital’.

He wouldn’t fit into the ambulance. Nor did they have a net big enough to capture him.

• Because says:

Probably needed the fork lift and demo crew just to get him out of the house. Yeah, best to leave him in Cheeto Manor. At least there aren’t 114 cats there to be rescued.

Has Johnson weighed in on this story yet?

Hey Ventura. Have someone stick a fork in your dirtbag hide. You’re done.

I don’t usually wish cancer on people, as it’s bad karma, but I’m making an exception for Truther Scumbag Jesse. Lowest of the low. Congrats, and enjoy your cancer! 😈

There were a bunch of Truthers congratulating him on Twitter last night. We have a drone on WZ saying Kyle shouldn’t have “lied” about a “fellow SEAL.”

Except Kyle was murdered and couldn’t testify as a first-person witness like Pondscum could.

Except Pondscum was never a SEAL. He was in their predecessor group, but he was NOT a SEAL.

Except that 11 others in attendance verified Kyle’s story.

Except that no one even knew about Pondscum in the book until he mentioned it.

29. Because 'center right'? ololololololololo says:

He’s a liar. Not sure who he thinks he’s kidding.

• trebob says:

CENTER RIGHT?!? You’re a Nazi socialist, fess up!

What’s sad is that Charles probably really thinks he’s main stream. Part of the downside of living in an echo chamber.

Ruh-roh! Viscous Biyatch calls Finkelstein a veteran Jew-hater. How will Gross handle this blowback?

Note: He will not engage with her. He’s a total wuss.

• Because BURN! says:

How will Furious B. handle it? Are we about to see another Ludwigian Gotterdammurung?

• ISpeakJive says:

Who’s he kidding?
      He just changed parties to please his master.
      These people are lost and can’t even find themselves.

Hold it – now he’s trying to paint himself as “Center-Right?”
        Now he’s trying to say he’s a staunch supporter of Israel?

Oh man, show me ONE “right” principle he espouses. And he’s been throwing Israel under the bus for the last two weeks.

• Because says:

I don’t think he can find himself in his underdoodles at this point.

• PeteP says:

He’s center-right but he’s registered with the Democrat Party and he worships Obama because he doesn’t like the GOP. Yep, that really makes sense.

You don’t suppose…..
      Johnson’s realized that this leftist BS of his is not a winning business model and is trying to worm his way back to the other side. I mean seriously – the Center Right does not buy into global warming or higher taxes or bigger government.

And this whole “I registered Democrat as a renunciation of the current leadership of the GOP.” Oh BS – the current leadership IS Center Middle to Left, dumbass. You don’t need to register Demo to make a point in California – you can “decline to state.”

Again – more full of shit than a septic tank.

What a whiny putz! O_o
    Doesn’t Charles realize that normal people will just think that he’s a creepy, cry-baby a-hole??
    Oh..silly me. He doesn’t know any normal people. 🙂

Except us. And he thinks we’re stalkers. LOLOLOL!

I think this Twitter-freakout proves this site’s mockery is working, even though he never reads here, and has our tweeters blocked and reported. It’s hilarious! 😆

• Because says:

Do you ever get the feeling that 55 years ago, he was the haole kid with the undies pulled up between the back bottom cheeks?

• trebob says:

Oh it’s guaranteed he walked around with a wedgie:

8158816
        Charles 2010-03-02 14:34:28

Wanna talk about bullies — growing up in Hawaii, in the public schools they had something called “Kill Haole Day,” the last day of school. At the end of the day, the locals would line up on one side of the school yard and wait for “haoles” (white kids) to come out, then pounce on them and kick the living crap out of them. It was a mob composed entirely of bullies.I avoided this festive occasion twice, by ducking out of the last class 30 minutes before the end. But I had a friend who actually ended up in the hospital one year.

Pretty different description than the one the choomster-in-chief put in his book isn’t it?

🙂

Oh, he was bullied. A lot. Probably more by other haoles, than the Hawaiian bloods. Was given swirlies in the girls’ bathroom, by mean girls. 😆

The AGW-Boondoggle is a mighty machine, and it is proving extremely difficult to dissuade, despite its massive failures on every level besides fundraising and intimidation. I knew the moderate Pielke would get the bum’s rush from Nate Silver’s site, as he is resolute in defying the company line’s more extreme positions, despite supporting the climate change theory to a degree with which I’m not personally comfortable.

Now write a tell-all article about your experiences with 538, Roger. Lay it all out there. We have to keep exposing these hucksters at every turn, while Mother Nature continues to apply the bitch-slaps to their every prediction.

• Because BURN! says:

“Clearly Nate is a smart guy, and I suspect that he knows very well where the evidence lies on this topic.”

Nate actually is a smart guy, who knows how to read gathered information, including graphs and whatnot. Sadly, he is committed to the Left politically. Also, to making money for himself. That the two coincide for him is good for his bank account and reputation on the Left.

32. Because Chunk's adopted Progturd logic says:

Of course the CEO of Twitter is going to ignore this twerp loser complaining about people who don’t like him on Twitter. Twitter is used by all kinds of media big shots and celebrities. I would imagine Chunk’s low follower and retweet counts alone would disqualify his being given any attention by anyone at this public company. Chunk’s probably not even a shareholder. Just a run of the mill user trying to get people to look at his website and then give him money.

This is really about his ability to make money via Twitter. The less people know about his being a right wing anti-Jihad blogger in the past, the more money he stands to make. The less ridiculous and hypocritical he looks while posting smears and accusations of bigotry and racism of the GOP and anti-Jihad blogger crowd.

And notice, he avoids criticizing Twitter for their hiring practices. Can’t bite the hand that feeds so screw the minorities.

33. Because Chunk's adopted Progturd logic says:

Some funny assed shit!! Mika actually said “Stay tuned for more Morning Jew”!

She’s such a dumb bitch. I guess Chunk would call me misogynistic. Which is supposed to negate the fact that she’s a dumb bitch.

34. Because here we go says:

Uh no one remember the false pieces on ACORN, Mr, Center Right, because there WEREN’T any. Where’s the libel and slander suit, huh?

Oh,and I do just LOVE it when the Earl of Sandwichboard snots at a website for quoting the Times of Israel’s story. They were reporting the story as printed in the Times of Israel, got it, Mr. Glenn Beck’s followers probably murdered a census worker?

And until I hear a recording, I’m not going to take anyone’s word, especially that of the If You Like Your Plan You Can Keep It White House, Got that Mr. Nazi Symbols in the Tennessee Flag?

35. Because he's cranked up again... says:

• trebob says:

Yes! By all means, do a twitter blackout! You two should start it unilaterally (like you want Israel to) and don’t read or write on your tweeters until Twitter capitulates!

Great idea ABL!

• Because says:

Can you picture Gus in his couch in the garage wanting to reach for that Virgin phone, and saying “must…not…tweet…blackout…mmmmmm! Pot pie!”

• ISpeakJive says:

Pretty sure if I’d called it a “blackout” to ABL, she’d have a cow.

Just for shits and grins, thinking about forwarding this thread to Twitter as well. You know, since they’re sooo upset about the policy, maybe they should just leave Twitter. Blowfart McRumpswab should make a twitter thingee only for DSM-VI candidates like himself and ABL. Everyone has to be registered and BM and ABL can ban people at will! After all, why should they have to put up with people not agreeing with their smarmy ass tripe? Infidels! In the name of Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, I SMITE thee!

36. Because more fart sniffing says:

Maybe because they have a problem with REAL stalking and not the childish tirades of nitwits who are appalled that someone disagrees with them and tells them so. I’ve read your timelines – you are three smarmy little shits who get called out from time to time about actually being three smarmy little shits.

37. Because and on... says:

38. Because and on... says:

39. Because and on... says:

How many people on this site actually access Fatass’s Twitter account?
      Spread smears? You mean like you did to Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Dana Loesch, Mandy Nagy, Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Jim Hoft, Charles C. Johnson — like that?

We don’t do anything to you that you didn’t do to Huffpo, DU, KKKos and FireDogLake back in the day, Earl of Sandwichboard. And that you do to Geller, Spencer, Hoft and Greenwald now.

But I apologize for interrupting your Wednesday Whining Circle Jerk. Carry on.

• Because Chunk's adopted Progturd logic says:

“As you guys know, there is a group of stalkers who constantly harass me and spread smears about me”

Glenn Greenwald and Pam Geller must be saying the same thing to their friends.

Actually, Glenn and Pam have their hands full dealing with real issues that I doubt either one of the them gives him a second thought….

…and THAT’s what he really can’t stand. BTW, has he done his weekly demand for an apology from Glenn Greenwald yet?

• Because if you don't like my Progturd lies, then you're a hater says:

He must have just forgotten because I sincerely doubt he understands it does a lot more harm to his cause than good. Everytime he whines about it more and more people find out he was in the Pam Geller, Rober Spencer “milyo’ for eight ( count ’em!) solid years. 😆

40. Because etc... says:

Let’s talk about creating accounts to try to send people to the Twitter Gulag who have never ever tweeted you. Let’s talk about you and your minions sending an account to the Twitter Gulag who never even tweeted something but just FOLLOWED you. Oh yes, believe me, Twitter doesn’t give a shit about you whiney babies.

And Allan Brauer is a lower than snake spit piece of shit who wished someone’s kids would get sick and DIE because her boss didn’t approve of Obamacare. Nice following you have there, Fatass – you think you’re going to impress Twitter with that dirtbag in the comments?

41. Because etc... says:

I’d love to see an example of us creating “hundreds of accounts per month that get suspended in 2-10 tweets” Why not give examples, sweetheart?

42. Because and olo... says:

43. Because and rofl... says:

A whole gang? I know of one.

“Whole gang”…lol. Chunky’s found a fellow paranoid, who’s just as insane as he is. This should be “good.”

Oh she really is. I don’t know if her follower count is hers or is bought and paid for, but she’s an effing LOONEY-TUNE. Calls herself a legal analyst and for all I know she had a legal degree but she’s dumb as a box of rocks. Hasn’t shaken hands with a verifiable FACT in all the times I’ve been unfortunate enough to see her shit in my timeline (not from me – because someone retweeted).

• ISpeakJive says:

Bunk really gets under his skin. (Insert pannus joke here.)

44. Because and they're coming to take me away, ha ha! says:

45. OLT's Don't Threaten, ACT! says:

I second ABL’s Twitter Blackout. I think you and all the other haters, stalkers, spammers, and Gulagists on Twitter should do that.

You teach that free service what your business is worth!

• Because says:

Damn straight. You heard the Tycoon of Culver City tell Twitter how much money they’re losing because stalkerz. They should sit up and listen to Top Men. Top Men.

Way too many “bottoms” in that room, whining to beat the band. “WAAAAHHH, my butt hurts!”

Is the BRC taking requests? Since the Earl of Sandwichboard and his Countess (ABL) are having a meltdown on how evil Twitter is for not enforcing the rules and letting people who disagree with the royal couple through their timelines, could someone resurrect or find a link to the thread regarding our little Twitter account that was killed before it could even Tweet. I’d like to link to it.

BTW is the Earl of Sandwichboard expecting us to believe that he went through and counted THOUSANDS of tweets to Twitter CEO regarding stalking and harassment. Oh come the hell ON, dude.

On the level of abused and stalked women, Broghazi?

3 people.

And these aren’t chicken hawks or shut ins.

They are either fighting themselves, (the first casualties were a 20 year soldier and a 40 year reserve soldier in the same jeep), have children, brothers, sisters, fathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbors, co-workers from the lowest paying to the highest paying sectors of society, friends and classmates fighting and dying,

But you know better than 87% that live there.

You’re full of shit. Your support has nothing to do with the Palestinians. It has to do with belonging to a club and your hatred for right wing anythings. If the republicans supported the Palestianians, you’d circumcise yourself.

You don’t have to life there. You don’t speak Hebrew or Arabic. You couldn’t live there. You’re weak.

You have no idea what you’re copy and pasting about.

50. Because if you don't like my Progturd lies, then you're a hater says:

Wow. It’s like having Preezydent Chunky Obungle Johnson.

52. Because if you don't like my Progturd lies, then you're a hater says:

Meanwhile Top Isreali Minister tells Obungle, just shut and go away. I don’t remember this kind of ridiculous shit happening to Bush during a crisis. There was criticism when it didn’t matter like the South African ANC trashing him for instance, or some third world hell hole in South America. But not when people needed him to stand up and stand for Western power and ideals. No one even knows WTF Obungle stands for. Golfing and some shit about giving away all our wealth? I dunno. He’s against terrorists except it’s manmade tragedies or something. He’s for economic growth except only if it’s distributed by the tax payer and no wealthy business owners ever benefit?? Is that it? Fuckifino. At any rate Chunky Boo Hoo agrees with all of it, whateverthefuckitis.

Speaking to Israel’s Army Radio, Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel criticized Obama telling Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that there should be an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

“Leave us alone,” Ariel told Army Radio, directing his words at Obama. “Go focus on Syria.”

Obama spoke with Netanyahu Sunday about the rising number of Palestinian deaths in Gaza and the worsening humanitarian crisis.

53. Because if you don't like my Progturd lies, then you're a hater says:

Hey all right! Chunky gets to benefit from migration. Gubanator Jerry Brown says “Bring ’em on”. They can’t speak English, have no skills, come from criminal backgrounds, have no education and most of all aren’t even really children. Most are tattooed teenage drug gangbangers!! And those that are children are from such fucked up dysfunctional background that their parents are willing to just dump them off to go to America. Good luck little cheerdren! Hope you have sucksessful life somehow. Bye now. Send us money when you make any either on your back or by your back.

What could go wrong???

54. Because which is 12 more than you will says:

If only they could make it a longer vacation…ah, a kid can dream. 😉

Garage Boy is on Permanent Vacation, though. Should he be bitching about the work schedules of others? Sensing a disconnect, again.

Really? Shall we talk about all the vacation and golf games/fundraising of His Imperial Majesty and the rest of the Royal Court?

Need the video with the girlie shoulder shrug! Cool flash animations and other hipster jargon!

55. kbdabear says:

Actually I believe Twitter did respond to Chucky;

56. Because if you don't like my Progturd lies, then you're a hater says:

Found it!

In what bizarro lefty-world do you have to live, in order to think it’s okay to build tunnels into neighboring countries for purposes of terrorism and kidnapping? Well, in the Human Rights Watch world, for one.

We Never Tried To Impeach Bush, Says Democratic Lawmaker Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill
    “We did not seek an impeachment of President Bush, because as an executive, he had his authority.”

I just don’t think they understand the way Google works. Like Dear Fatass, the Left thinks they can get away with lying about anything, and their history will just be rewritten by friendly media-hacks, as in days of yore.

59. […] was reported here 29 July 2014 Diary of Dadaelus, and subsequent Twitter Account suspensions followed within days. A little birdy sent me this […]