Charles Johnson: “hard for people to feel sympathetic to Israel.”

Charles continues his Israel bashing in hopes of winning acceptance from the Left.

Israel BadKeep digging your anti-Israel hole Charles.

The resident Stalinist of LGF, Sergey Romanov joins in the anti-Israel hate.

Israel Bad2LGF is an anti-Israel hate site.

23 Comments on “Charles Johnson: “hard for people to feel sympathetic to Israel.””

Concern Trollghazi.

And I’m sure he know more than the Israelis.

The Israeli population is overwhelmingly in favor. And it’s it’s their children on the line. Cause you know, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and every other place Obama is droning 16 year olds for having the wrong father, do not border the US.

Remember the Worms, Broghazi?

That entered your head and made you an Islamaphobe? Right after the Arab boy pointed a finger at you?

You mocked “moderate” Muslims.

“I don’t hate Israel, Just Netanyahu” will be the new BS.

He’s been hating on Jews pretty steadily since 2009. Look at his list of stalkees, over that time-frame. Jews, gays and women. He’s got a real problem.

• Abu Don't Even Ask Me About Dagos! says:

I have issues with Jews because they vote 80% lib, not because they are Jews.
      I have issues with gays because they vote 90% lib, not because they are gay.
      I have issues with Blacks because they vote 90+% lib, not because they are Black.
      I have issues with women because 35% vote with their va jayjays va jayjays va jayjays lol.

I reject sheep, simple as that.

• Because says:

Am I still allowed to hate hippies?

I’m trying to limit the people I hate to the real scum of the Earth. It’s a bad rabbit-hole to go down, judging the majority of people too harshly, even the ones who don’t have a clue about what’s good for the country politically. I have libturded friends, family and co-workers, and I can’t be arsed to hate them all. Just too much work.

• Kurt's basement Martin Luther statement says:

I hate my Dad’s rules!

• Because says:

So just fat hippies, then?

Just fat hippies with ponytails.

• Abu Hippies Smell, Like, Really Bad says:

See, that’s not stalking. It’s an agreeable discussion amongst those who mock Charles Fuckface Johnson, ICYMI.

A meme worthy of revisiting, as we review our outlandishly-high premiums for less coverage under Obamadontcare. The last one is priceless. 😆

Score one for the SPLC, and their team of thought-police enforcers (“Hatewatch”). Remember when Fatass was hip to the hypocrisy of SPLC? Well, he’s been groveling at their feet for the past six years, trying buy his way back into their good graces. He’s a goony-bird. 😆

8. 1. Sirghey you admitted you aren’t keeping up. So shut the fuck up

2. Charles, remember Pallywood?

#rumpswab

• ISpeakJive says:

I remember Pallywood very well. Half the victims got up and walked off after the pictures were taken. The guy draped over the other guys lap like the Pieta. Arranged, staged and faked.

9. Kurt's ode to another propogandist liar says:

Charles Green Bike helmet guy Johnson

10. livefreeor die says:

Nothing like signing on with anti-Semites to increase your blog traffic.
    Way to go, Chuckles. Vlamm Belang (sp? whatever.) will be impressed.

11. Dudebro says:

Tweets the racist that banned baldilocks & Afrocity from his lily white server:

12. curioussmirker says:

Is anyone over there outraged that the Hamas is intentionally targeting civilians in Israel? Do they have problems with Hamas using civilians as human shields? Just asking.