Amazing but not surprising. Charles Johnson has been steering his website Little Green Footballs in this direction for months, yea years, and now it’s official.

Johnson is an anti-zionist pro-terrorist who won’t condemn Hamas, Hezbollah, and other recognized radical islamist terrorist groups (and rogue nations) for pursuing their ultimate goal of the complete destruction of Israel and the genocide of all Jewish people worldwide.

CJ THROWS ISRAEL UNDER THE BUS
Did Charles Johnson even read the article he linked to?

The Times of Israel even included a subtitle to make it easy for Johnson’s massive intellect to grasp:

He wasn’t saying that he doesn’t support a two-state solution. He was saying that it’s impossible.”

And who is making it impossible? Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to a negotiated cease fire, and stopped IDF from retaliating against Hamas. Hamas ignored the cease fire and escalated their attacks, including using tunnels to commit mass murder in Israeli territory. Netanyahu did what any sentient would do in that situation and had no alternative, but that’s not what this post is about.

One minute later, after writing a condemnation of both Netanyahu and Israel, what’s the next thing that crosses the mind of a blogger with the intellect of an #OccupyWallStreet drum thumper?

The Diary Of Daedelus.

CJ THROWS ISRAEL UNDER THE BUS 2

Years ago I was chastised for a comment I wrote about Israel and the palestinians; I don’t remember the topic or where it was posted, but I spoke in generalities, and used a phrase similar to “if one entity does something to another entity.” I learned that (in context) pro-Israel folks take the word “entity” as a slam on the country and their sovereignity, and that anyone who uses that word in contextual conversation doesn’t recognize Israel as a Sovereign Nation. It was never my intent, but so what.

Yeah. Charles doesn’t read here, and neither does “Celtic Dragon.” Several years ago Johnson created some code that allows registered lizards on LGF to change their nics in comments, and “Celtic Dragon” did just that. She recently opted for the nic “Aunty Entity Dragon,” and it’s very telling. It’s obviously an intentional anti-Israel slam.

In the same LGF thread, Alouette posted the following tweet without comment.

CJ THROWS ISRAEL UNDER THE BUS 1

After all these years of vapid leftist talking points, Alouette (aka Vicious Babushka) finally made a cognizant point. After all, it’s Hamas and others who want her, all of her relatives, and all of her progeny dead.

[Updated fixing links and typos. h/t DoD fan JayRooTheDee]

166 Comments on “It’s Official. Charles Johnson & Little Green Footballs Support Radical Islam, Condemn The State Of Israel”

1. Minnow says:

Barry for you, as one so unaware of self, to use the phrase “enormously disturbing” in a sentence is almost laughable.

You, sir, are enormously disturbing on every level.

Your thoughts on the Middle East are truly retarded and ignorant.

Wow.

2. Minnow says:

and, oh yeah, again at the risk of sounding thoroughly politically incorrect (which I now strive for daily) I have to say that anyone who takes a freak like Celtic Dragon seriously ought to seek the aid of a psychiatrist immediately.

Hey Celtic Jerk-off, go screw yourself and your corrupt political ideologies.

3. Minnow says:

on a happier note, I learned recently that one of my enemies (uber Progressive) showed up at a party of my ex-wife and proclaimed to everyone that I was the most generous man he had ever met.

Nice guy.

(I had – several years ago – given his son a reasonably excellent automobile because I knew they needed it and because the kid really dug it.)

4. I think though if you look it up, CJ’s more or less just reverted back to his pre-9/11 stance on the IP conflict, which would be one of indifference and hopelessness. Sorta come full circle on it.

Good to see that we still have their attention though, and he’s done with the obvious BS “I don’t read there” meme:

122 Charles Johnson
    Jul 17, 2014 7:11:22pm
    down
    up
    I expect a lot of stalker action after those tweets, of course.

(he’s referring to a series of tweets where he’s pathetically pitching the wonder of the LGF Pages)

hmmmm… I think he kinda likes “stalker action”. What do you guys think?

5. Minnow says:

If I had a blog and some idiot signed up using the name “goddamned frank”, I would very gladly purge his ass in front of God and everyone for the stupid fuck he is and I would proclaim merrily that I had.

But, of course, that is just me.

6. Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

What’s enormously amusing is that he’s enormously disturbed by the actions of Netanyahu.
    Hey Chunky Boo Hoo. Why don’t you cry about this?

• Juan Epstein says:

The left loves the Palestianians as much as the rest of the Arab world.

Which is to say, not at all.

If the republicans suddenly supported Hamas, The Big C would convert to Judaism.

• Because says:

And the rabbi would tell him to go to hell three times. And then the fourth time, oy vey.

Now we know why Chunky grunted out that tedious, self-promoting 5 part tweet series touting the uber wonderfulness of The Bog.

He’s pimping himself out for a job.

Maybe a Twitter hashtag like #willworkforCheetos would help. 😆

• Because says:

If the FCC’s too poor, maybe they should cease and desist with the Donkey Show.

• Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

Seriously after ignoring the Obunglecare website egregious debacle all last Fall now he leaps on a story about the FCC’s website?

Hey Chunky, you fucking idiot, why don’t you ask why they can’t get a half billion dollars to build a non-functioning insecure website too? And why they can’t get a few 100 million more to REBUILD the website after squandering half a billion?

Why aren’t you asking why Healthscare.gov is still not fully functioning, loses data, is down constantly and risks users information? Are they too poor or just stupid like the rest of the idiots either working in or hired by the Obungle regime of professional liars, bunglers, thieves and crooked cronies.

I’m guessing you’ll just change the subject to why Netanyahu is a Nazi.

8. Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

Chunky’s the Cryin’ Man blogger. He tells Gwen Ifill how he haz a big sad for Teh World too. Meanwhile the subject of her ass kissing book, Obungle is detached, indifferent and his usual intellectual prickish self, indulging in Climate Catastrophe! exacerbating burgers and snarky self-amusing jokes.

You’re not the only one. RT @gwenifill: this whole day broke my heart.
    7 hours ago

Chunk, you’re a joke to everyone. I’m pretty sure Ifill has no idea who you are. Telling her on Twitter your hearty is brokey is so fucking pathetic and weak. You don’t register with blacks. At. All. They don’t like ghoulish pasty white pedantic looztards. Even if they’re fellow Commies.

At 61 has it occurred to you to just stop all this? You can’t be making much money and you lay around like a fat whale all day Tweeting shit no one reads. The most banal morons get 10 times the Retweets you do. You’re a failure. Just retire and take more walks. Your heart will thank you.

Nobody? We’re nobody?

I always have to wonder about Twitter. What did I say today that made five people unfollow me? I think in some cases if I make a comment about NASCAR or the Saints, people follow me and then find out that my timeline really isn’t about sports and then walk away.

It’s okay. I still can’t believe 600+ people care what I have to say. I imagine if I ever got off MY fat ass and started writing for my blog, I’d do better.

• Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

I meant no one reads and takes seriously. It is wonderful joke fodder though.

9. Just poop says:

can somebody please give Charles the words teabagger and wingnut translated into Hebrew so he can get down to business and start trashing Israel all good and proper moonbat horrorshow in their native tongue

10. Captain Death says:

The guy who in 2002 was a pillar of support for Israel as the Jewish nation was undergoing a suicide bomber offensive (culminating in the Passover massacre of March 27, 2002 in Netanya) which nearly broke her under the daily trauma is now a full fledged mother fucking ass hole prick.

11. Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

Chunky has identified the right wingers in Israeli society including the enormously disturbing Netanyahu as one of the main obstacles to a lasting and loving peace between Palestine and Israel. That Netanyahu is not even trying to make peace and love with his brethren in Palestine. It’s teddible, teddible. Chunk it’s not too late to get your scarf from your own store. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=palestinian+keffiyeh&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=44481363684&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=796857267354566569&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7sj977fpki_b
    LOL!

Abdullah Quran was only twelve years old when he was found with a bomb in his bag, but the indoctrination of children begins much earlier. Children’s magazines and television shows encourage them to kill and die using everything from songs to costumed characters. On Pioneers of Tomorrow, the children are urged to grow up to kill Jews. “All of them?” a little girl isprompted. “Yes” is the reply.

Hamas does not just turn children into killers; it also uses them as human shields. Hamas has encouraged Gaza families to act as human shields. It was caught launching rockets near a school.

The Hamas Interior Minister had said that, “For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry… This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen.”

When a Hamas spokesman encouraged the use of human shields, he cited the case of NizarRiyyan, a Hamas leader who deliberately surrounded himself with his own children when he knew that an attack was coming and asked other family members if they would like to die as martyrs with him.

12. KGB says:

His lord and savior, Baracka the Baptist, has demonstrated through his behavior toward Bibi that the Israeli leader is to be shunned. Charles naturally falls into lock-step. He just needed someone to show him where to stick the knife.

What about the Palestinian negotiating stance on the subject of a two-state solution? You know, the part about them wanting to drive all the Jews into the sea? That must be considered “acting in good faith” in the addled brain of Queeg.

Of course he has nothing to say about Hamas using a still from a horror movie and calling it Israeli terror against a child. Nothing about that. Nothing about the statements from Hamas. Just Netanyahu. I love that he made a pretense of being so “conflicted” yesterday about what to do when it was obvious that he was already jumping to the side of the Islamonazis because it’s the good left wing thing to do.

And yeah, we got a screenshot. Just like we got one of that “throbbing memo” you appropriated. Funny how he’s never addressed that one, has he?

Twitter bans parody accounts but they won’t ban “stalker” accounts that mock and heckle corpulent ponytailed bloggers.

Chunkles’ brain must be reeling with frustration. 😆

Finally had a comment tossed into the moderation gulag.

Just hope the gulag has a computer with internet access so my comment won’t get bored while it awaits its fate.

If the computer has Mouse-Ka-Mania, that would be even better. 😀

and eat Cheetos.

Lots and lots of Cheetos.

16. OLT's But No One Reads Here says:

Celtic Dragon Celtic Dragon Celtic Dragon.

Anyone can post here, stalker.

BTW Fatboy, here’s a message from your new pals’ BFF’s in Iraq:

• Because says:

That Christians. Atheists are just beheaded. If they can find a sword big enough.

• Juan Epstein says:

All non-Jew white westerners are considered to be Christians over there.

He can self-define until the Mahdi comes home, but the Big C is a white European Christian colonist and will be lined up with everyone else.

Since Whiney Boy is all about the apology from Greenwald – check this out —

Fartface should do something more than read headlines and rely on Media Matters to tell him what the truth is.

Beclowned again, Charles.

• Because olo says:

“Johnson’s malicious statements with reckless disregard for the truth are I believe actionable.”

Good luck collecting. 100 cases of cheetos and a parted out old VW van hulk and a trainwreck of a blog?

I left a post about Stompy Feet’s screaming about an apology from Greenwald. Just for good measure.
        How many tweets will Stompy Feet write bout this, do you think? I think five – and all will be about how “proud” he is to be taken to task by Gateway Pundit. And he’ll “stand” by his “story.” No effing apology…

• ISpeakJive says:

Epically wrong, once again. Add it to his hit parade.

• Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

There will be no apology. If he ever had any honor it went out he window when a became a Progressive liar.

• Because olo says:

• Funny that they use the phrase “vicious smears”, just like CJ. Must be en vogue.

• Because me too says:

If Johnson ever did anything but read a headline he wouldn’t look like such a dipshit.
        And BTW, asshole, if you don’t owe Gateway and Hoft an apology for totally effing up in reporting a story, complete with your usual ad hominem attacks because you just can’t help yourself when dealing with the more successful, the certain Greenwald owes you NOTHING for publishing a graph that was factually CORRECT.

• poteen2 says:

Fake but accurate. 🙂

19. Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

Ha ha. It’s almost a daily occurance now to see liar Progressives purveying more blatant lies and unscientific falsehoods and wrong examples to support the nonexistent global warming. And further linking unrelated weather and non-weather events and phenomena to said nonexistent warming. This latest from libturd internationalist pinhead Samantha Powers,Ambassador to the UN (who has seriously suggested Israel s/b invaded by UN troops). The idiot confuses erosion from mining since the ’60s with Teh Warmening OMG!!!:

“Had sobering meeting with Benin’s U.N. Ambassador, who described the devastating effects of climate change on his coastal country,” she tweeted. “Showed me chilling photos of eroding coastline, said ‘that’s climate change – a daily life of falling in the sea.’”

Although not identified by Power, the two photos posted with the tweet are of the remains of the Palm Hotel in Cotonou, the largest city in Benin, a small, narrow country tucked between Nigeria and Togo. The building collapsed in 2002, 20 years after it was built.

A Nexis search of news reports going back almost two decades shows that Benin, like its Gulf of Guinea neighbors, has long struggled with coastal erosion, a problem recorded since the 1960s

Progressives = bullshit liars and crooks.

Hamas was perfectly well aware of what would happen if they started raining rockets into Israel. They fired one thousand and they have a strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own civilians so that the rest of the world will condemn them.

They (Israel) know when Hamas attacks them that Hamas has set up a situation which politically it can’t lose, because they (Israelis) can say ‘well if I attack them back they always hide behind civilians and I’ll kill civilians, and if I don’t we’ll look like fools letting somebody shoot a thousand rockets at us and not responding.’

In the short and medium term Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage by forcing (Israel) to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas. But it’s a crass strategy that takes all of our eyes off the real objective which is a peace that gets Israel security and recognition and a peace that gets the Palestinians their state.

21. Because 15 minutes says:

Where are all your “heavy hitter” followers – shoot you aren’t even getting any REPLIES on these.

Maybe they’re all just too, too embarrassed for you.

Twitchy won’t put this on the front page wall of shame of librul stoopids unless people talk about you, Stompy Feetz.

• Because says:

Goos is a heavy hitter. He hits the sterno pretty hard.

I’ll go out on a limb and predict that Stompy Feetz tweets about this for the rest of the day. Because Hallalujah! Someone is talking about him!

Holt and Company: You should have simply said “Left Wing Bloggers” and left Stompy Feetz name out of it. He would have been forced to tweet that you wouldn’t have mentioned it by name.

BTW – is it just a coincidence that Stompy Feetz tweeted out about Hoft AFTER I posted about it here (near as I can tell from the time stamps)? Because he never reads here, right?

• Kurt's loaded diaper says:

I’m a heavy shitter

22. Because says:

THIS is how you get retweeted, Stompy Feetz. And he has never ever had to demand an apology.

• Because says:

He shouldn’t have joked about Thor and the rolling pin, though. That caused MAJOR foot stomping by @DumbBlondBimbo.

23. Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

What a surprise. Dickhead double’s down on assholishness after Gateway Pundit demonstrated they didn’t lie about anything but took their info straight from a local news report.

Why is Jim Hoft so upset? Because he and his co-blogger Kristinn Taylor got caught lying lgf.bz/1mVrhQb
    16 minutes ago

Pretty straightforward Alinsky Progturd stuff. Call the truth a lie and assert your lies are the truth. Get a check!

• Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

Chunk’s reply post on LGF to Hoft and Kristinn is a simple No. So I scrolled through the comments of which there were about 130 and his sycophants appear to just take his word. In other words they’re calling the valid news report cited by Gateway Pundit LIES!! Or just piling on with Fuck off and such. The first introduction of facts in the thread had to do with the jet shot down by the Russians.

Can’t remember in the old days when virtually no one would look at the actual facts and try and address them. Since it’s Chunk’s personal blog war and knowing how vicious and vindictive he is I guess they can’t risk pointing out Gateway Pundit is actually right with backup to prove it.

24. Because says:

• Juan Epstein says:

Very disappointed that Hoft included him.

He should have known better.

The whole point was increase his mentions.

Ignoring him makes him suicidal.

Really. Prove it with a screen shot asshole. I’m betting you’re full of it. I looked at your retweets and favorites. All dumbass libturds like yourself, including attention whore Allan Brauer, who thought it was amusing today to snark at Ben Howe’s wife who just lost her father.

Classy shit.

• Kurt's stern talking to says:

“my mentions”

you are fucking obsessed homes. stop googling yourself you fat fuck

Juan Epstein
    July 17, 2014 at 12:01 pm
    I can’t believe the Joos shot down a Muslim plane over Ukraine to distract from their ongoing genocide in Palestine.

You thought I was joking.

26. poteen2 says:

Uh, well, yeah. Good on Sara Firth for finally doing the right thing, but let’s face the facts: anyone who willingly goes to work for Russia Today knows what they’re getting into — the agenda is not exactly hidden — and they do it to advance their careers, truth be damned. These sudden attacks of conscience look more like belated concern for their own reputations

From Charlie’s top post so far. The bold is mine……..after I quit laughing.

The subtlety is lost on someone like Stompy Feetz – but the only time he gets mentioned outside the Dive Bar Blog of his is to be called to task – on both the left AND the right – for his incredible (1) idiocy; (2) hypocrisy or (3) dishonesty.

Notice NO ONE brings him up to praise him for his diligence and intelligence.

28. Because avocado sammich says:

Of course, the LEFT would never do such a classless thing, right? Content is gettin’ thin – Fat Boy’s minions bringin’ him nuthin’ to tweets.

And would you provide some examples of this – such as a link? Or did Media Matters just TELL you it happened and you, like the good little lapdog you are, just retweet it without actually checking to see if if it’s true. Or what is considered “hatred” and “xenophobic.”

• Juan Epstein says:

Sorry, Broghazi.

People, and not just the right wing are getting annoyed with new habit of sliding from the serious to absurd in under 10 seconds.

Minutes after giving a somber statement in the briefing room on the Malaysia Airlines disaster and the war in Gaza, Obama was cracking jokes about guacamole and ice cream.

Indeed – he was pretty much snotted at all around for that ridiculous 40 seconds he gave – “maybe a tragedy”????

Stompy Feetz does not know this because Media Matter told him it was not true. Stompy Feetz got his pallet of Cheetoeses and so back to kissing Media Matters’ ass.

• Because says:

If it ain’t on the tellyprompter, it didn’t happen. What would Barry say without Telly?

Like a hate-filled firehose
      spew
      spew
      spew

29. Because says:

Amazing how all of the Big C’s bros have a hard on for Hitler.

31. Because job? Did you say job? says:

Goos, you are morally opposed to WORK, period. And sue him for what? You’re an at-will employee and frankly, he can fire you whenever he wants. Check out the Tech-Bilt decision.

• Because says:

OTOH, we have decisions like Oberto in Seattle, where the company is required to shut down production for prayer time. At will isn’t what it used to be.

• Kurt's madrasa is yo massa says:

but that’s allah, yo.

jesus ain;t got no cred with the libs. plus, the jesus peeps don;t cut your head if they don’t get their prayer break

wake up foo

• Juan Epstein says:

Fucking Islamaphobe.

If they don’t want to drive passengers that are gay, carrying alcohol, etc, or serve pig at Tesco, them goodamit, they don’t have to.

32. Because Goos, that's what people with money drink says:

33. Just poop says:

It’s official

Charles has suffered a mental breakdown. can you blame him. he invests his ENTIRE LIFE to his twitter feed and his blog. like 20 hours a day, 365 days a year and he thinks he’s the smartest man in the twitterverse and blogosphere and averages 1.9 retweets per tweet and under a hundred original blog comments/day

and then there is Iowahawk who tweets out the first thing that pops into his head, while he is doing anything but worry about his twitter feed and 500 retweets at a click

of course then there is kim kardashian who tweets about her hemorrhoid and gets 50000,
    twitter sucks, but it sucks the most for Charles

HI STALKER CHARLES !!!

34. Because olo says:

35. Because says:

• Abu olo olo olo olo olo olo says:

Of the three brothers Teddy was without a doubt the biggest douche of the 3 douches.
      #waronwomen #phonetappingDr.King #Marilyn!
      / What? This ain’t Twitter?

36. Because says:

• Minnow says:

Yes. It probably was. The interior climate of the airplane got intensely hot right after the missile struck. All the progressives on board started screaming George W. Bush’ name.

This is something to read. Quite a story, and one the self-identified Liberal-MSM doesn’t care to write about. Because Teddy’s nearly a saint now, and the Kennedys have suffered enough. 🙄

• Because I get to flip flop but no one else does. says:

I haven’t read that yet but I’m going to. About the Kennedys suffering enough, most of their suffering is ultimately due to their blind ambition, hubris, arrogance and stupidity. Many of them just weren’t that bright. And the third generation were really even more degraded. Death by skiing into tree. Robert, Jr., sex addicted jerk driving his wife to suicide, John John was a dimbulb who took three tries to pass the bar. In compensation he gets a pilot license and offs himself and takes his fiance and her sister with him. The only good thing you can say about Caroline is she’s merely stupid. At least death doesn’t seem to follow her around like the rest. Ya know.

• 1,826 days without a drink!

I should become a cross-country truck driver, because I feel great tonight. Wednesday, woke up in LA. Thursday, in Las Vegas. Friday, in Kearney, Nebraska. Going to sleep in my own bed tonight in Novi, MI. Aside from a 1.5 hr power-nap today around noon, when my wife tooken the wheele, I drove all the miles. The gals all got lots of beauty rest, and watched some series on their respective laptops. They’re all caught up on the “Orange Is The New Black,” as am I, and the kids are well into “The Sopranos.” Quality viewing.

Me, I listened to a crap-ton of podcasts and one great audiobook today, Hemingway’s “The Sun Also Rises,” narrated by William Hurt. Now, I don’t usually like Hurt, but this novel was suited to him somehow, and I got it for nothing off Pirate Bay, so it’s all good. I finished it about an hour before arriving at home, so I had a bit of time to think about the story, and why it was so hugely resonant in its time. In any time, really.

It was an epic trip. America is beautiful, with spacious skies. I’m looking forward to more exploration, in the future.

• Minnow says:

And how did you find the people, generally? My sense of people (because I use to spend every summer on the road for 4-6 weeks….) everywhere but the Northeast…. anyway, I found people to be good and friendly.

With only a few notable exceptions.

And SOME, that blew me and my sons away to this day. Very friendly people.

The people were amazingly warm and friendly nearly everywhere. We did lots of touristy stuff, tours and whatnot, and met some great people. We might have had two lousy servers, in two weeks of dining out twice a day. Well, there was this scary McDonald’s in Nebraska yesterday that appeared to be staffed by meth-heads, and got our order completely wrong to the point where I had to go inside and request my chocolate chip cookies and missing double cheeseburger, but that was one golden arches out of dozens that provided excellent, cheap coffee and a clean bathroom along the way.

• Because says:

In 10 years, there will be no cross-country truck drivers. They’ll drive themselves on the interstates. In long cyberconvoys. A lot of driving jobs are going away. Don’t quit your day job.

39. stabby says:

It’s really hard to argue against Israel retaliating against 1000 rockets aimed at civilians (not to mention a nuke plant).

Don’t expect Charles to say much, this isn’t the season for Israel hatred that the propaganda addicts hoped for.

And Charles doesn’t strike me as one of those anyway, he’s just sucking up to his new friends.

I prefer Frank Sinclair’s schtick to your passive-aggressive silliness, Stabby-Poo. Send Frank over!

Projection is a wonderful thing. 😆

41. Because say what? says:

• KGB says:

What happened to Dr. Abuelaish’s children is heart-rending, but they were living in a war zone. The reason they were living in a war zone is that the people of their land persist in their aim of exterminating their Jewish neighbors. Every single denizen of Gaza would live a peaceful existence, free from IDF ordnance, if they would simply stop hating Jews.

• Juan Epstein says:

Remember when elections had consequences?

42. Because says:

Look what happens to the Saturday morning thread when Octo and Righty are AWOL.

I’m not AWOL, just slept in a bit. Still on California time, you know. The better to mock McDumbth. 😉

Now to work out a few traveling-kinks with some yoga. Namaste.

He asks the question, “Sarah Palin, or Nancy Pelosi?” 😆

Well, depends on if you need to scare the hiccups out of someone. For true frightfulness, you can’t beat Pelosi. Unless maybe you have an Angry Shrillary, or that Code Pink gal with the massive pannus hanging out from her skirt. Even then, Pelosi coming at you from a dark corner of the room would make you shit your pants faster. Those eyes…that evil rictus… 😯

That was some good trolling. 😆

I can’t believe the Left is buying Warren’s schtick, when she’s been so thoroughly disgraced, disowned and debunked by Native Americans and anyone with a brain. It’s almost like they don’t have access to information.

• Because says:

Or maybe they’re a bunch of rich white punks who don’t really care about minorities?

Nahh, what was I thinking?

They do know she’s a fake, but LOVE her for the proggy message she’s able to convey better than Shrillary.

44. Because ICYMI, dammit! says:

45. Because Onose says:

• Because says:

Garage Boy, when the Outrage Porn stops, your whole existence goes with it. That’s all you and Fatass have.

There’s still sterno.

Yes, there’s always that. I forgot about that. So easy to steal off the catering trucks, and backyard parties where the guests are distracted by a bag of flaming poo on the front porch, left by some loathsome animal.

Bee afraid. Bee very afraid. 😯

• Because says:

Garages are like that. Especially when you leave the door open in the summer.

Had a yellow jacket encounter a couple summers ago, when one attacked me on the way out to get the paper. It landed on my head and got tangled in my hair — when I tried to slap it, it stung me on the hand. Burned like fire, and for about an hour. Not the good kind of burn, Gus, like when you feel the sterno going down the gullet. The bad kind, like when you accidentally chug a lit can. For Allah’s sake, be careful!

Remember when Chunky was a huge fan of Netanyahu’s, and railed against those who objected to the man’s forceful defense of Israel?

Now look at Fatass. It’s shameful.

There’s this:

Elizabeth Warren’s List for Progressives Is EERILY SIMILAR to Hitler’s Nazi List

And then there’s this:

49. Because there's a first time for everything says:

“That sounds right, but at least no one ever got pregnant from eating Cheetos.”

It’s hard to tell, with Chunk.