Sergey Romanov shows his Stalinist colors

It pisses me off when someone who is not an American calls for a dictatorship in America. Russian born and Canadian resident Sergey Romanov is a hardline Marxist who wants to a one party communist state. In a display of his Stalinist tendencies, Sergey calls for a one party state in America. He hopes the Republican Party no longer stays politically viable.

One Party State

When called out for his desire of a one party state in America, Mr. Romanov answers like the weasel he is.

One Party State2

Sergey tries to be slick, but his calls for a one party state is clear to anyone who read his comment.

37 Comments on “Sergey Romanov shows his Stalinist colors”

1. OLT's Kill A Commie For Mommie says:

So get out and vote, Sergey. We’re encouraging Mexicans to vote in US elections, why not Canadian dumbasses like you? Hey, maybe you should sue for your rights.

2. Because olo says:

Sergey, meet Oleg.

3. Doppel paragraph 18 says:

Anybody with that screen name is a fucking dildo

4. Because another hobby horse looses a tooth says:

What the HELL was THAT all about?

What effing liars and smear merchants the two of you decrepit cretins are. We never CHEERED torture. Waterboarding is not torture. And why don’t one of you show a link to mainstream cheering the numbers of executed prisoners. Pieces of shit, both of you.

And you might want to check it out, since neither one of you seem to have research capabilities. MOST people in America want these “children” shipped back home. Including Obama voters in Chicago, Maryland and California.

[edited to take out the last line. Unworthy of me.]

• Because plenty more where this came from. Shall I? says:

Charles
        2004-05-05 13:29:16

If a detainee was raped, I’m still not sure it should be called “torture,” unless the rape was planned for a purpose. If it was an action by one MP, I’d call it a crime, certainly.

But which allegation of rape are you talking about? I don’t see one in the report at MSNBC. There is an allegation that a male MP “had sex” with a female detainee, but the word “rape” is not used to describe it.

5. Daedalus says:

I don’t like either party. I wish they both went out of business. Politics sucks, that is why I stick to Charles mockery!

Hey Fatass – check it out. I made it to Twitchy today – which you’ve NEVER been able to do!

7. Because olo says:

• Because olo says:

You know you post that once a week. Only thing it proves is that you are a certifiable drama queen.

Oh, it’s so much fun watching your sad whiney little ass beg for attention from everyone:

1. I left the right (clever huh!) And I’d do it again. i only wish I could do it again. Because I’m really big on these overly grand gestures! (Of course, in actuality, no one on the right even gave a shit; truth be told, no one on the left gave a shit either. Well Dennis Prager gave a shit…for about 10 minutes before people told him “please don’t tell him to reconsider – we’ve been waiting for this day for a year.)

2. Glenn Greenwald owes me an apology! You’d think he was auditioning for a spot in the Real Housewives of Culver City – man, those preening bitches can’t let anything go either! Bring up an honest fact about someone that upsets them in episode one, and we’re still hearing about it in the Season finale. If it was so upsetting to you – than why continually bring it up. Unless you want to hang on your cross and be a victim.

3. Stalkers! Stalkers! Block and report. Old Dude. Real old. Even Twitter’s had enough of that. You have a PUBLIC blog (well, sorta); Twitter is SOCIAL media. Like I said before, if you want to keep things private, have a blog you need to log into to read and keep your stupid jive-ass comments in emails

• Because says:

Greenwald owes him an apology not because his facts are wrong, but because “stinkprogress”. Thou Shalt Not Take the Name of thy Master Blog in Vain.

Weirod.

8. Because says:

Speaking of commies, can I have an “Amen” for the good Barry?

9. Because says:

What happened to crushing debate? I want to see some crushing debate. And tell that harpy on your timeline that snotted “no one ever gets an abortion at 8 or 9 months. Never” to Google the name “Gosnell.”

And as for lying – you do it on a regular basis.

10. windbag says:

On a lighter note.

• Because says:

Shit, I dunno. Am I allowed to be both pro-Jewish and pro-Nazi, or am I required hate one side or the other to keep my telegraph creds?

• doppel milyo says:

don’t you mean paleostinian?

/LGF 2005