Charles demands apology from Greenwald

Charles still refuses to admit that he was cited by Brevik. the 61 year old Hipster tweets out a whining plea for Glenn Greenwald  to apologize for tweeting out that LGF was cited in Breivik’s manifesto.

Charles, needs to stop denying he was cited by Breivik.

29 Comments on “Charles demands apology from Greenwald”

1. livefreeor die says:

Chuck,
    First rule of holes: stop digging.

2. dwells38 says:

33 mentions Chunk. In black and white. Don’t be a denier Chunk. The science is settled. The Earth’s not flat, man evolved from apelike ancestors and Brevik cited you 33 times. What will you dispute next? Gravity?

3. Al-Cheezeera says:

The graphic is entirely accurate, and Charles the projectionist knows it.

4. dwells38 says:

When will Chunk apologize to the world for the fraud he perpetrated for 8 years?

The silly doofus is just begging to be recognized by the object of his stalkerly affections. He’s been trying for months, to no avail. It’s sad and hilarious. Tragedy plus time equals comedy. Add a big heap of dumbth, and you get Dear Fatass’s Follies. 😆

Just experienced my first evening in Las Vegas. It’s not really my thing, but we had some good laughs. Sure is understated and tasteful out there on the Strip.

• trebob says:

If you’re in Vegas for another day or so, try and pop by the Mirage and catch Terry Fator’s show. You won’t be disappointed..

I’m with you – I go for NASCAR (incredible racetrack and you get to go through Nellis AB to get there, with the Thunderbirds doing the flyover). Which means I only leave the hotel to go to the buffet at Caeser’s Palace.

Everyone is INSANE, except me and you guys. Gus and Lawhawk and me, we’re okay. We’re fine, despite what our families keep saying, and the neighbors. Leave us alone! 😥

Rather generic, isn’t it? You pretty much say that about all right wing sites every day. You should be the left wing version of Twitchy, Chuck. You certainly have nothing else to offer.

• Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

And Rick MadCow. He’s a straight shootin’ dude.

If he’s all about the civility and the sanity, he should mention the tweets coming out of the left wing and the blogposts there. But no, because they’re Chuck’s new homies.

Gus! Get back to your own yard, or there’s going to be real trouble. 😡

• dwells38 says:

That boy just will not learn. No matter how many rolled up newspapers you use.

May have to turn the hose on him.
        Which is a plus because I doubt he bathes on a regular basis.

9. dwells38 says:

At some point this country will need to confront its deep streak of xenophobia; hopefully before it’s too late.
    5 hours ago

wha? Before it’s too late and we throw out the illegals? Is that what he means?

How many dozens of posts did Fatass McDumbth do from 2001-2009, ranting about how Europe, Canada and the USA were being overrun by Islamist immigrants? Was that a deep streak of xenophobia, too? Is it too late on that front, too?

The french language is still owed an apology from Chunkles for butchering the word “milieu”. 😆

11. HaikuMan says:

Weird Al Yankovic
    has a new song about Charles
    click here to listen

He knows Greenwald isn’t going to “apologize” — he has no reason to. There is nothing dishonest about the graph. We took a graph and fixed it. The graph claimed “mentions” of websites in the manifesto. The purpose of the Think Progress graph was to foster blame on anti-jihad websites but it doesn’t say that. It says “mentions.” So here’s our question to Senor Stompy Feet – were you or were you NOT mentioned 33 times in Brevik’s manifesto? It’s a yes or no question and doesn’t use any big words.

Answer it.

13. Because says:

Another Serious Ugly in the Jazzy Ponytail Harem. Of course, it’s the block and report shit again.

14. Zeus Crankypants says:

Charles has got to be the stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I got the Brevik right here. The quotes and source link are all over the document. Charles’ blog housed those quotes, Charles agreed with the comments and Charles did nothing to mitigate the rhetoric.

Greenwald, no one, anyone needs a graph to prove those facts. Right here and now I challenge Charles to prove that any of this is wrong.

Get Charles in a studio, I’ll fly out to wherever he wants to meet, film it, I’ll bring the documents, the proof. I’ll personally get Greenwald to attend the debate.

Come on Charles. It won’t cost you a penny to prove the world wrong, I’ll see to it that all expenses are taken care of.

(Why did I write that, he never reads here).

15. Because olo says:

Hey! Gus is in this!

16. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

Here’s one Chunky will love.

Yes it’s Jay Carney formerly of Obungle regime Bagdhad Jay infamy whose being considered for CEO of PR at Apple. You know the guy that shucks and jives, responds with “I direct you to the CIA” Or “I direct you to the IRS” or “Preezydent Obungle only just read about that in the news”. Or snarkily mocks the one reporter asking a question that the WH refused to ever answer. He then pretends they already did and that only an idiot would ask it.

Yeah that guy. So what message does that send from Apple? They need a paid liar to stiff arm and insult the press? WTF are they hiding? Because if you need to hide the truth and obfuscate until people are sick of asking, he’s your guy! I hope they dump Apple from my Tech mutual fund if they hire this toxic POS.

• Because olo says:

If you don’t like Mickeysoft (and I don’t), there’s always Linux. There’s never a need to go to the Apple Donkey Show. There are more Linux distros out there than Chucky retweets. Ubuntu is for hippies. Try the PCLOS.