Charles breaks with Israel over Gaza; Update: Lawhawk responds

When Charles broke with the Right back in 2009, the DOD crew predicted that eventually he would turn on Israel. Over the last 5 years, he has slowly allowed anti-Israel opinions to appear on the comment section of LGF. I always suspected that Charles would formally break with Israel during its next conflict with Islamic forces. Well, that moment we all knew would come has occurred!

Charles breaks with Israel

Charles Johnson had his break with Israel planned years ago. He just wanted to wait for the opportunity to make his break official.

Update: LGF’s alleged legal expert Lawhawk responds to Charles Johnson’s break with Israel. The wannabe ambulance chaser claims he can respectfully disagree with Charles over Israel. He then goes on some long winded rant.

Lawhawk-Israel Lawhawk-Israel2 Lawhawk-Israel3

Lawhawk did not take Charles Johnson’s pro-Islamist worldview to task. Instead he pleaded his view as if this was a court preceding. Lawhawk is a coward that seeks the approval of some washed up guitarist he will never meet.

Update II: Charles denies turning on Israel. He claims his comments were “mild criticism.”

Charles denies

Charles anti-Israel diatribe was more than “mild criticism.” It was probably written by someone else and Charles waited until the right time to make his break with Israel.

108 Comments on “Charles breaks with Israel over Gaza; Update: Lawhawk responds”

1. Captain Death says:

What a limp wristed prick!

A Yiddish curse for Dear Fuckface, on this momentous occasion:

Vaksn zolstu vi a tsibele mitn kop in dr’erd!

May you grow like an onion with your head in the ground.

What do they say about anti-Semitic haters like you and your loathsome ilk, Fatass?

• Because says:

So he’s admitting that the Harvard genius trust (cough constitutional law professor cough) don’t have all the answers?

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

4. Doppel milyo says:

From righteous gentile to self-righteous genital in 5 years

Chuck you fool

Israel builds it’s civilians bomb shelters. they have an alert system. the paleostinians shoot rockets at them every day

The paleostinians get advanced warning from the Israelis when a house or structure is to be targeted. again, they are warned to evacuate
    but instead they pack homes with rockets and Hamas terrorists, along with women and children. they want dead kids. they need dead kids

to convince fools like you that they are the victims in all of this

you’ve been fooled again, mr green helmet guy

a blast from the past

• Anat T. says:

Bibi has put it succinctly:

‘Israel uses missiles to protect its civilians; Hamas uses civilians to protect its missiles’.

What an ass-hole. We knew this was going to happen. Watch him ramp up the attacks on Israel.

6. Minnow says:

Well, first: “is a terrorist group who hide weapons”, or… “is a terrorist group who hides weapons”. One is correct, the other isn’t. Barry fails at basic grammar again trying to sound edgy and hip.

Secondly, if these POOR palestinian people who have no where to escape to want this bombing to stop, maybe they could quit shelling Israel. Period.

Thirdly, when the fucking koranimals repeat ad nauseum that the only solution in the Middle East is to drive Israel into the sea, why should Beebee try with these idiots?

Why is that so mind boggling?

They are assholes and everyone knows it.

Of course you do, Charles. You’re an effing narcissist.

8. Doppel milyo says:

If the paleostinians put down their arms tomorrow, there would be peace

if Israael put down their arms tomorrow, there would not be peace

Charles, why don’t you get some crew to cut you out of your house, load you onto a flatbed, drive you to the docks, load you on a freighter, and tote your ass to Gaza where Hamas can store a thousand rockets under your pannus

9. Daedalus says:

Israel is fighting Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the Popular Resistance Committees, ISIS in Palestine and al-Qaeda. Nice bunch Charles now supports.

But he believes that he gets to claim moral superiority by backing them. That makes him an idiot ass-hole, but I doubt he cares much.

10. Captain Death says:

I wonder if Alouette and lawhawk think that LGF is still a good place to be.

I’ve never seen so many “buts”.

Oh, and fuck you.

12. zimriel says:

Just surprised it took him this long.

Does SanFranciscoZionist still have an account there? If so, this is the part where you bid shalom.

13. KGB says:

Not long after his tedious “Why I broke from the right…” essay, in response to a certain website he never reads, he wrote a piece in which he was adamant that he would never, ever drop his support for Israel. Pinkie swears! It was written with an almost taunting tone. Can anyone dig that up? We all figured that Israel would be the last one under the bus, and that assumption has now been borne out.

14. KGB says:

Nineteen updings for that hot mess of a comment. The anti-Semites have taken over the swamp. Fuck them all.

It’s interesting that he posts this shit at the very moment his fellow travelers are rioting and terrorizing Jews in Paris. Nice company you keep, dickface.

• livefreeor die says:

According to the “guilt by association” logic he used to smear Pam Geller, this makes him a terrorist.

• curioussmirker says:

The updingers: people who never had to run to a bomb shelter and certainly never served in the armed forces.

15. ISpeakJive says:

Such bullshit, they have no other place to launch rockets from, they have to do it from apartment buildings and mosques. Oh, and they HAVE to launch 700 rockets since June 11 out of the blue, from these places while the residents are still in the buildings? Really? They HAVE TO?

It’s one of the densest populations on earth because Gaza City is full of high rises, like New York. But outside of town, look at Google earth, there’s TONS of empty land and farm plots all over.

Oh, what’s the big deal, the rockets hardly do any damage? Seriously? The rockets blow up houses all the time, but the Israeli’s have bomb shelters and Iron Dome shoots a bunch of them out of the sky before they hit. So it’s no biggie they are doing this, it isn’t really hurting anything, just terrorizing the Israeli’s, but they have no other choice?

My God, Chuck, you are stupid. Of all the people who should know better.

16. rain of lead says:

quote of the day

Netanyahu: ‘We Use Missiles to Defend Civilians, Hamas Uses Civilians to Defend Missiles’

17. Because says:

Imagine the fireworks if Loody were still there.

I was just thinking that! 😆

Lewd-Wank, we hardly knew ye. 😦

• Because says:

The last of the renaissance men. He could freak out about thermodeggon, shame a couple of sluts (sideways), deliver a full-throated defense of Israel, and tilt a windmill all before breakfast.

18. Charles Johson’s post are just re-post of Obama’s internal twitter feeds to himself.

aka “Twitter Incest”

19. I am still there yet the new loon me they love ,, got me some commie carma….

20. Useless as bore hog tits on a snakes belly.

King of twitter dung.

21. livefreeor die says:

He must have gotten his “Distract from the Border Mess at All Costs” e-mail from Media Matters. Holder’s running the same playbook.

Yes, that’s right. I find it’s pretty much everyday, that Fatass McDumbth follows the Media Matters waddling-orders, as laid out on their ridonkulous website. Laid by ridonkulous. That’s the whole story now.

22. curioussmirker says:

Testing 1,2,3

23. curioussmirker says:

The Gazan’s are not a captive population. They elected Hamas knowing quite well who they are and what they do. Also, it’s funny to see Charles writing about “hateful groups and people”. Has he read his own blog lately?

24. Al-Cheezeera says:

I knew Charles would do this, but I figured it would have been in 2010 or so. At last the wait is over. I didn’t think his arguments for throwing Israel under the bus would be THAT BAD though. There’s just plain no logic at all.

25. beeed says:

I will not be principled. I will be emotionial. I derive my politics from the heart. The heart! Hear me? Oh, and those who feel different are nutjobs. Donuts. I need donuts. The suger rush gives me good gut feelings. And politics. The heart! Gut! Free Gaza! This is all very difficult. Symmetric. Shit’s got to be symmetric. One donut in the right hand and one in the left. Tit for tat. Free Gaza and don’t kill the jews too much. There. Like I always said.

• Because says:

Shit’s gotta be symmetrical? I’ll try that next time. All mine are asymmetrical. Sort of tapered at one end. There’s something weirdly Teutonic about symmetrical shit.

And tits definitely beat tats. Tits good. Tats lame.

Invasion of the dudebros!

I see wedgies, swirlies, noogies, indian burns and wet willies in Gus’ future. 😆

27. KGB says:

Make no mistake about it, this is just Chunk sticking his toes in the water. Next up will be a patented fat-guy cannonball. He’ll completely repudiate the Israelis and throw in with the Palis.

Chunky’s bleat struck me as trying to have it both ways.

He’s teetering on the fence like a swollen ponytailed Humpty-Dumpty that’s afraid to fall on either side.

He wants to fall on the Palestinian side to establish more left-wing “street cred” but even in his obtuse, Cheetos clogged little brain, he knows that Israel is right in their actions.

He’ll just continue to wobble on the fence, hand-wringing and lamenting about “The Children™ ” to show that he’s “sensitive” about the Palestinian “plight” while not blatantly throwing Israel under the bus.

This way he can attempt to obfuscate his way out of any potential smackdown from either side in the future.

With The Chunkster, it’s all about having “wriggle room”.

29. Daedalus says:

I don’t think Charles wrote these comments.

• Because says:

So you’re beginning to see the multiple personalities emerging, too? I’ve had my doubts for a while that that is CJ.

• Daedalus says:

Look at the 2nd update. Charles is now claiming he did not break with Israel. But if read his comment, its clear he’s anti-Israel. The Charles from this morning has a different writing style than the Charles who did the anti-Israel comment.

• Because says:

He’s had a different writing style since the pony tail appeared.

Think. Who would bear some similarity to CJ, and yet look significantly different, and would have access to the blog?

• Captain Death says:

It reads like a combination of crap from The New York Times and the usual Israel bashing sources. I would bet that he went over to the New York Times, L.A. Times, Washington Post, The Daily Telegraph, even Ha’aretz and copy pasted their shit.

30. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

He’s definitely throwing Israel under the bus. Netanyahu won’t play two-state footsies. Right wing wingnuts that I’ve spoken against!!! I can’t support killing children. Just shut up idiot.

The Palestinians support the brutal, violent and oppressive ideology of Hamas. And Hamas is 100% in favor of war with Israel. ALWAYS. It’s really not that difficult without your progtard blinders on. As a first world powerhouse society, Israel has gone out of it’s way to deal with their vicious retarded neighbors in as non-violent a way as possible. That has gotten them no thanks and has resulted in a huge Palestinian military build up. The world needs to get out of their way now and let them take out the trash as they see fit.

Poor Lawhawk. That you have to write that much drivel to state the obvious at LGF these days is sad. And what was that crap about how Hamas can’t back down? Right. That would require that they join fucking join human civilization. Can’t have that in splodey dope land.

• Captain Death says:

Yes Lawhawk is trying to reconcile being pro Israel and remaining in LGF. He really does not need L.G.F. – he seems like a smart and well adjusted fellow who does not need to waste his time with people such as Obdicut and Curious Lurker.

Lawhawk is a putrid weasel, and deserves nothing but our scorn. Which I’m happy to provide, free of charge.

31. Speranza says:

It is obvious to all that Charles is a big fan of “Diary of Daedalus” since he reads us every day.

Teh Warmening, or is the supervolcano fittin’ ta blow? 😯

What is more disgraceful than anything is his completely loathsome method of trying to “justify” it. Lefties please note that I’m moving in your direction.

And lawhawk, I’m sure Israel doesn’t give a shit whether their defense programs has the Smarmy Mr. Johnson’s seal of approval or not. He’s all about searching for motives for islamofacists when they’re in the Middle East, or Africa, or Europe – but let me explain something to Mr. “I can’t believe those evil racists in Murietta” – the next time they strike it will not be New York. Or Boston. Or DC. They will strike Los Angeles. San Diego. San Francisco.

Tell me something you effing weasel – what do you think happens when they drive a few well-placed fertilizer bombs into buildings in Redmond, Washington? Or Cupterino, California?

And take heart Fatass – you are no longer a “righteous gentile” — you haven’t been a righteous anything for quite a while.

“Relevant?”

Sorry, Broghazi.

We don’t count.

Sometimes I just feel a little funky…

Wonder why Fatass wasn’t performing with him. Or with Al Jarreau. I mean these guys are still touring, right? Why isn’t Fatass a current stage performer? There are plenty of side men older than he is that are still touring.

My guess is Pat found the deep end and proceeded to jump into it.
      I had to unfollow this morning.

Sounds like he’s overcompensating. Spent too much time around hunky military guys, and now he’s confused about…something.

I know another old white guy who has serious problems with gay Jewish Libertarians, and it’s not a person with whom you’d really want to be associated. Just sayin’. Okay, it’s Fuckface McDumbth. 😆

• zimriel says:

I’ve never been a Dollard fan, I’ll admit, but i’d never expect a tweet like this from him.

It doesn’t even make sense. It’s like something a stoned 14 year old would post on 4chan. And the very next response would be “lolwut” even there.

Something wrong? Minor stroke perhaps?

• Because says:

That’s why I suspect a hack. That’s exactly what you’d expect form a haxxor. Maybe he needs a stronger password than “pat”.

• Just poop says:

has Charles made him an honorary lizard today?

oh wait, Charles hates homophobia. just jew haters. not gay bashers

What Charles will do with this is say this THIS guy used to write for Breitbart. Breitbart is therefore libertarian and hoping for a nuclear attack. He also hopes that he will Tweet out something edgy so that Twitchy will finally notice him.

Oooo-kay. Good to know.

I don’t know what the hell happened. They had this big “Tribute To George Duke,” and it looks like they had no need for the services or even attendance of one Porky Icarus. How could they overlook such a critical piece of the puzzle, a collaborator on Duke’s greatest hit? I’m stumped.

• Because says:

They wanted the VW back. It’s a personnel carrier in Afghanistan now.

You’ll never guess what I saw yesterday during a winery tour, parked discretely down the hill from the vineyard, surrounded by a bunch of classic old Airstreams and whatnot:

Didja know it was also used in the movie, “Little Miss Sunshine?” Amazing story this little “VW That Could” has written.

• Because says:

I wish I had a picture of the Hog I saw yesterday with a 9/11 paint job. The guy riding it was an American Airlines pilot, and it was in honor of the AA pilots who died.

Indeed. Now that we’ve mentioned it HERE, of course, Fatass will no doubt find a way to announce how he’d been invited to the tribute but was unable to attend.

And we all know why….

1) Was never invited
      2) Couldn’t afford the air fare if he had been invited

• Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

Didn’t want everyone to know he has grown severely fat.

• Because says:

3) Where’s the VW, Barry?

However, one would THINK that had Barry actually been invited to the tribute, he would have made a great show of announcing it on the blog and on Twitter. But don’t worry, he will offer his own explanation of why he was left off the guest list. Just wait.

• Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

They would have but they didn’t want to stop performances as the drummer gets up to kill Chunk because he chose white edgy groove #4, yet again.

38. Just poop says:

he never reads here
    every day
    just hangs on
    every word we say

poop shave

39. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

Ha! Here is the Chunk’s favorite alarmist huckster, Goracle giving an interview in Australia. http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28199131

It’s yet another attempt by him to do an endzone dance while everyone else is still in the huddle and his team has suffered a horrible 4th quarter reversal.

And yeah they just broke a 103 yr old temp low in Brisbane the week he was there.

Gore doesn’t use the term Global Warming anymore, although the interviewer does. Now he uses the term Climate Crisis. And he’s real soft spoken and pretends that anybody that doesn’t see the obvious Climate Crisis is just playing shenanigans and whatnot. And of course the BBC interviewer throws nothing but softballs (he’s covered the Aussie wildfires so he knows it’s real!!) and uses Gore’s responses to attack Australia’s Tony Abbot who of course, knows it’s all crap.

40. Lawhawk is one of the few over there that didn’t block me when I followed him.

And I can respect that, not that not being afraid of the occasional critical tweet is worth respecting, rather that he’s doing it in the face of CJ begging anyone who comes in contact with any of us to “block and report”. As if he’s saying “WTF are you afraid of? You read the “stalkers” tweets anyway.”

In any case, I haven’t checked, but someone on our side probably hit him up on Twitter, and if it’s like me then they’re not blocked and he saw it.

I don’t follow him – or any of the others for that matter – but I will give kudos to him for his adult behavior in this regard. Unlike Mr. “I crush debate” — the only way Charles “crushes” debate is if that’s the name of a horse.

Well, well, well….looks like L.A. has an outdoor activity our newest Hamas apologist can partake in:

So Fartface – jump on your bike and pedal to the action. Here’s your new peeps.