Saturday Night Karma – A time lapse of Charles Johnson

Bad Karma Day for Charles Johnson
1st Car: Diary of Daedalus;
2nd Car: The BRC;
Result: Menuboard destroyed.

Meanwhile there have been some requests to repost LGF oldies, so since it’s Saturday Night,  let’s rip it up and tear it up. From July 2007, here’s an LGF post about an obnoxious girl with bigger balls than Charles has.

CJ on Wonkette 2007

Okay, Charles. You gonna walk back that Wonkette attack, or you gonna eat what she scrapes off her bathroom floor?

CJ Hawaiian Shirt 2007

53 Comments on “Saturday Night Karma – A time lapse of Charles Johnson”

1. Minnow says:

One of the best smells in the universe: a freshly opened container of dark roasted Karma….

….mmmm – Mountain grown – the freshest!

2. Minnow says:

Hey Barry – PRETTY FUNNY “Jew York Times”….. Right? Right?

• Minnow says:

Wait a minute…. Barry is against that!? No…. wait…. he’s FOR it? ….. wait. No, that would be AGAINST that – NO…. oh gee whiz – I am all scrambly confused…..

3. windbag says:

I LOL’d when he threw down that menu board.

Same tone.

Wonder if the lizards will realize we know him better than they do.

5. Minnow says:

I just heard this from a very (ie. VERY) reliable source.

A brain eating amoeba attacked Barry one day when he was wearing a yellowish brown colored bathing suit and doing cannonballs down at the local YMCA pool – a few summers back, I guess. Well, anyway, that amoeba now resides in his brain (I heard his name was Glenn).

Anyhow, as I hear it, Glenn is a bit lazy and only gnaws away slowly at the very small specimen in Barry’s head. The rumor is that his brain tastes a lot like shit and this impedes the amoeba’s brain eating process.

I swear I heard this from a VERY reliable source.

So – that might explain why Barry was AGAINST the Jew York Times before he was FOR the Jew York Times.

Wait – do I have that backwards?

Hey Barry! Hey Glenn!

• Minnow says:

I almost forgot to say…. this amoeba had been stalking Barry on Twitter for – oh geez – like YEARS before he actually grimaced and pushed past the yellowish brown swimmin trunks and swam into Barry’s brain past he boogers and smegma in his nose.

And I thought…. poor poor Barry…. he never got a chance to wipe the smegma out of his nose….

6. windbag says:

I heard Chunko hired himself a couple of hookers to cheer himself up after that mud puddle disaster.

7. Minnow says:

Can I get a witness?

8. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

It must be saddening to look at old photos of oneself from 10 years ago of seemingly happy times and have to explain to people that you were only happy because you hated minorities and were mocking them because you were a racist.

Wow! Can’t pass this up!

Time for yet another edition of…

How Many Tweets Does It Take To Get To the Center of a Nontroversy?

Let’s find out!

Five

And so…the Ponytailed Truthwarrior waddles off to bed confident that he will awaken to accolades for his slaying of the notorious Snowden dragon. 😆

• Doppel paragraph 18 says:

• Because says:

Five without an ICYMI or a promotion to front page? I think that’s a record.

• ISpeakJive says:

Then why do congresspeople keep saying he should come home and face the music? There’s no music to face if it’s perfectly O.K. to do this. They must not know the law either.

So which is it, Chuck? Whistleblower or traitor? It can’t be both.

“Was Snowden Really Not Covered by the IC Whistleblowers Act?”

WTF kind of sentence is that?

Whoa! That was harsh. Don’t these people know they’ve been community organized?

Racists, every dang one of them. Black, self-hating racists…the worst kind! 😆

• Doppel Milyo says:

that’s what you get for electing a cornbread negro

12. Because says:

Gus is going George Galloway on us? Wow. The gas-fumes in the garage are worse than I suspected. Is he going to volunteer to blow himself up for Paleostine, pretty soon?

• Doppel Milyo says:

Human shields frequently get killed

the fucking pali’s should build some bomb shelters and stop storing rockets in day care centers.

I would happily volunteer every progressive like Gus to go to Gaza and be a human shield. Hamas doesn’t give a fuck about these casualties. They want these casualties. Unlike Obama, they love a good photo op with a dead toddler

• Because says:

They sure gave a crap about St. Pancake. More valuable dead than alive, as one of them said.

You posted this yesterday, McDumbth. Why are you harping on it?

The saddest part about the splooshy-gif is that Chunky was standing in a puddle of his own tears. Some pee, but mostly tears over Pam’s rejection. 😦

Pakimog say interesting article but writer man forgot to include cave woman getting in kitchen and make sammiches.

Better yet, make brontosaurus burgers! 😀

15. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

It’s a real blast from the past seeing Chunk defend Jews. These days he’s usually spewing hatred toward their members in the media like GG, Pam and Jonah Goldberg. And he now displays a VERY conspicuous avoidance to comment on the hundreds of attacks on innocent Jews a year by Hamas in Israel. Obviously now that Chunk’s a progressive puke it’s liberating to him to let out his inner Jew hate that’s been there all along.

What a hate-filled anti-semite bigot Chunk is. Just like all progressive scum.

16. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

Holder’s afraid of home grown terrorists like the Tsarnaev brothers. This is the side Chunk chose to be on. The side of the scumbag progressive liars.

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
    ― Theodore Dalrymple

17. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

Chunk stands with the Palestinian murderers and Idiotarian scumbags.

18. Because no one's surprised I'm changing my story on this too says:

In the old days people did wonder why it is Chunk persisted with the ponytail bullshit look. Now it’s clear the reason why is because all along Chunk wanted to be a counter-culture left-wing worm that has no character and hates authority, tradition and decency.

19. Because what number is this? says: