Charles has some nerve

Charles tweeted out a question.

Charles acts as if he’s morally conflicted about outing people. As we know he loves to out people out of vindictiveness.

30 Comments on “Charles has some nerve”

Grand Papa Schmear Meltdown.

2. Because ahem says:

cough m cough

3. Abu Pannus Pannus Pannus lol says:

You. Don’t. Have. Any. Friends. Fuckface.

The Interwebers know that. Friendless because; you stole a van, quit on a band mid-tour after stealing the van, and stole “the rumbswabbing memo” Yet you were still relevant until the bike accident some 25+ years later. Swan dive into an empty pool, lol.
    / I’m not smearing you – I’m not smearing you – I’m not,….

Grow a pair, Fatty. Just because your wife dumped you doesn’t give you license to treat others like shit. Jerk.

4. Because Gaza has bedbugs? says:

5. dezes157 says:

Chuck is in a full throttle meltdown!

6. dwells38 says:

Oh the humanity! Religious business owners get a choice. It’s just like the Taliban! Next the GOP will legalize rape just like Cameron Diaz said.

Yeah Chunky you’re on the level of Cameron Diaz now. A bimbo ponytailed libtard just like her.

ICYMI: The Sickest Right Wing Reaction to the Hobby Lobby Decision lgf.bz/1m39syd
    1 hour ago

It was a tough choice today. Celebrate Hobby Lobby by going to Chick-Fil-A or making my wife make me a sandwich. #CFAFTW— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) June 30, 2014

😆

7. And what is this blog but the fount of teabagger and dittohead butthurt and vindictiveness.

Honestly, don’t you have anything better to do?

To answer Chunky’s question for “a friend”, I ‘d say it’d be about as fair as giving out the exact street address of someone who hides behind a computer screen while smearing and attacking others online.

I’d also remind Fuckface that the terms of service of your internet service provider, Twitter and Facebook probably prohibit you from doing so. And it doesn’t matter if they use a handle or their real name – that’s the price you pay for social media – an aspect of it that you fail to grasp.

So let’s put it this way – I don’t know what “friend” you’re asking for – which is patent BS on your part – certainly your friend has the ability to ask the question himself.

BTW – as usual, you’re a complete hypocrite. You have ALREADY outed people for disagreeing with you, using their PayPal information. Your minions have made threats to contact someone’s employer for the sole purpose of getting them fired for disagreeing with you. So FOAD.

Exclusive photo of LGF Headquarters as Chunkles keeps the sycophants in line. 😆

10. PeteP says:

What CJ is really asking is this:

“When people register on your blog, donate money to your blog via PayPal and then disagree with and challenge your opinions, is it fair to out them? ”

Because we all know that’s what really happens, right CJ?

11. I wonder if that means he’s going to out Gus? I mean, that’s what he does 24/7.

12. A. Friend says:

Charles
    I am passing this message on from a friend

13. A. Friend says:

Chapter 11

Gus and Charles move in together

14. dwells38 says:

Because when I think of the Supreme Court, I think of banana republic lawlessness. And when I think of rule by executive decree from one person I think responsible democratic checks and balances!

Just shut up!

Naked Power Grab by Supreme Court lgf.bz/1o2Py4V
    42 minutes ago

15. Because in the bathtub says:

16. dwells38 says:

Wow. Working for Hobby Lobby or some other crazed religious fanatic owned company is just like being in al Qaeda.

Chunky, as a big shot blogger and over-privileged white alpha male, who’s contraceptions are you providing? Or do you avoid all that by mooching off your female blog contributors for nothing?

Imagine that a woman starts work at Hobby Lobby tomorrow morning — July 1. She joins Hobby Lobby’s health care plan. It includes access, copay-free, to the following categories of FDA-approved birth-control:

1. Male condoms

2. Female condoms

3. Diaphragms with spermicide

4. Sponges with spermicide

5. Cervical caps with spermicide

6. Spermicide alone

7. Birth-control pills with estrogen and progestin (“Combined Pill)

8. Birth-control pills with progestin alone (“The Mini Pill)

9. Birth control pills (extended/continuous use)

10. Contraceptive patches