Charles Johnson: “some of the people who now stalk me 24/7”

Still celebrating the shootings in Las Vegas which Charles takes a shot at us.

Stalers 24-7

I don’t recall Charles ever arguing with any of us if the Nazis were Leftists. If anyone disagreed with the Aging hipster shut in, “he would crush all dissent” and then ban the person arguing with him. As for stalking him 24/7, if someone really is stalking Charles then he needs to alert authorities. You can bet it’s not any of us that are stalking the poor guy.

38 Comments on “Charles Johnson: “some of the people who now stalk me 24/7””

1. trebob says:

Monumental arguments? I don’t recall any of those. I remember you begging to know what to do with a frozen salmon and telling everyone how you wipe your backside, but monumental arguments from you? Not so much.

Screen shots or get the fuck outgahzi.

3. Because says:

National Socialist Worker’s Party.

4. KGB says:

Just make shit up as you go along. It’s the leftist (Nazi) way.

5. Because Nazis says:

• Squid, Abu bin says:

Mossberg makes a 9 shot pistol-grip shotgun. Similar to the weapon Charles still possesses (GUN OWNER!!!1!1) but said he no longer has. Bunk. When a paranoid-scitzo-douche like Chunky has a means to suppress opposition, they never abandon it. Amirite?

My wife axed me what I wanted for Father’s Day and I just couldn’t tell her the Mossberg. Maybe a new sand wedge.

6. Because derp says:

7. Because NSW hotsie Nazis says:

8. Minnow says:

Barry the fat mouthed idiot…. going on and on (again) about how much he knows about everything.

Jesus Christ Barry, is there ANY subject you aren’t an expert on!?

Fuck you Barry. You bore me.

9. dwells38 says:

Absolutely comical. He didn’t participate in the big discussions because he rarely ever commented whatsoever. And back then Twitter didn’t exist. Like most progressives he’s a liar and inventing a narrative. He’s much, much more vocal now that he’s a lying puke libtard. Chunk didn’t have any big discussions back in the pre-break days. As I recall he sat silent until he perceived a winner then jumped on the winning bandwagon which, in those days was ALWAYS conservative right. He just a lying puke scumbag.

Yes, he’s lying again. He never engaged in any big debates with the people on the forum then, as he knew he would be exposed as a dumbass. He didn’t start mouthing off until he was jumping ship, and started getting his waddling orders from MM. He had his hissy fit about Vlaams Belang, but that was instigated by his romantic rejection by Pamela Geller. The beginning of his blog’s death-spiral, as it turned out.

• ISpeakJive says:

Hmmm. I wonder. What if he really did argue in the comments, just not as “Charles.” Who over there was arguing against Nazis being socialists? Not too many folk.

I don’t recall such a discussion even being held, but I didn’t always play well in the comments section. I would have argued against the Nazis being “socialists,” in the usual sense of the term. Hmm…maybe those were my gray Underoos? 😉

An excellent piece of satire that had a lot of people fooled at first, as it’s so close to what you’d expect from a libturded rant. Bravo, Nicole! The comments are funny, too.

• Because says:

This was the tip:

“He was betraying himself – the black part of himself – while simultaneously affirming the privilege and power structures inherent in the white part of himself.”

Real liberals never acknowledge his white half. Which if you think about it is kind of misogynistic.

• Because says:

The comments are pretty amazing.

• Because says:

Oh, Lawdy, this one’s priceless:

JVW dagny • 11 hours ago
      It’s not just heteronormative microaggression. If it were, then we could simply apply the heuristics of poly-inclusion [Hobswam, 1953] through a neo-Kantian dialogue [Weber, 1915 and Hick, 1964] to invalidate the inherent classism/sexism/racism/heterosim [Cher, 2002]. No, the real culprit here is that the heteronormative microagression (an example of which is the fact that my spell check doesn’t recognize either of the words) is distillated through a prism of white privilege which seeks to deny the truth of using language as an oppressing, and indeed, occupying force [Chomsky, endlessly].

Very fine, that. 😆

You see a lot of that heteronormative microaggression, these days. A side-effect of the Ritalin so many of the kids are on, I think. Sublimate, boys. That’s what I do.

Holy Retro Encabulator, Batman.

• dwells38 says:

Delicious parody. One of the references is “Cher, 2002”. I guess that’s after she couldn’t believe her daughter was a fricking dyke.

Cher doesn’t get cited very often. 😆

12. Because and your gramma stinks of kudzu wine says:

Ah, but he wasn’t always so horrible. In fact, you used to re-post his columns on your blog, along with those of all the other conservatives you now call horrible, insane, racist, or whatever other silly mud you’re playing in on a given day.

Everyone changed, overnight. You’re the only sane person, Chunky. Quite a responsibility.

• dwells38 says:

Hey FatFart Chunk. Keith Olbermann, the sad loser who can’t get hired except as a favor from an old friend called. He wants his “Worst Person” retard schtick back.

Keep workin’ that chicken, Chunky! 😆

• wtfhappenedtolgf says:

This is disgusting. You can practically hear him slapping his meat once he found out they used Gadsden flags and were Sovereign Citizen loonybirds. Dead cops? Dead civilian? Who gives a fuck, at last I can uncork my righteous rage on those fuckers who kept me from prematurely ejaculating in front of Pam Gellar and crawling into a corner to cry myself to sleep!

You see now, Gus? You see?!

This is what decades of drinking Sterno and Thunderbird does to a person’s brain. It gets all mushy and swollen, presses up against the skull and doesn’t work for shit. This is your future, buddy. I hope you can change, but…

Look out Chunky! It’s Nazi Zombie Princess Kenny!

She can be defeated but it’ll take more than Mr. Mossberg. 😆

16. trebob says:

Is this one of the monumental arguments or just mental?

4411735
    Charles 2007-10-24 16:03:40

re: #697 Truumax

re: #670 ThanosOh, you never figured out the big sham? Nazi ideology isn’t “right-wing”, it never has been. That’s probably the biggest lie that the left has ever gotten away with.Examine some “extreme right”-groups agendas, and you will find that they have little in common with any classic liberal (the REAL “far right”) ideologies. Let’s just say that Hitler was never a fan of small government, or freedom of religion. In fact, most of the present “far right”-people are all welfare-this, social engineering-that, and so forth. They called it National Socialism for a reason.While it is true that Communists and Nazis have always hated each other, they still have more in common with each other than either of them have with any right-wing ideologies. Personally, I’ve always found the conflict to be more about which gang of thugs are to be in charge.Remember kids, if you mix Green with Red, you get Brown!

In my opinion, the Nazis were really neither “right” nor “left.” They were thugs and monsters, addicted to power for its own sake, and the political angles were afterthoughts — mechanisms by which they manipulated the German public.

Charles own words will hurt this time around. 197 pages of comments with the word Nazi in them. A whole basket of strawberry goodness.

🙂

17. PeteP says:

He always get annoyed when people point out that Nazis were left wing. It ruins his entire narrative about “right-wing” terrorism.