“Raving libertarian loon registers two accounts, posts a Page”

Charles gets angry at what he alleges is a “libertarian loon” registering 2 accounts at LGF.

Libertarian loon

Following the link to the page, I realize what caused Charkes to get angry. The page accused the Environmentalist left of being Neo-Colonialists in their attempts to impose control over Asian resources.

Libertarian loon 2 Libertarian loon 3

Rather than try to debunk the facts in this post, Charles goes on a temper tantrum.

Libertarian loon 4

I don’t understand why Charles is so angry about this.

81 Comments on ““Raving libertarian loon registers two accounts, posts a Page””

Because Iceweasel wears the pants, and Chunky wears the socks.

Leon Panetta goes full-on racist wingnut!!1!

Join the club, Leon. We are legion. 😈

3. Because olo says:

Damn Chinese bots.

It makes no difference, you doddering, corrupt old hack. It would be just as insane, no matter when you told Congress about such a plan.

How awesome that he used Shrill’s line, though. That’s going to look good in the next Ramirez cartoon. 🙂

• Because Hillary Reid says:

And then the swamp creatures will start calling Ramirez “dirty Sanchez”.

Just wait for it.

Speaking of which…

I love this guy’s work. 🙂

• Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

“Goats welcome”.

Grey Lady Down! Er, Up. Er, Way Too High! 😆

Yeah, I was 15 when that first happened to me. It was 1974. Good times. 🙂

Latest Evil Racist Libertarian Dudebro: Chomsky!

I just can’t even. 😆

• Because olo says:

Oh, shit. When a community organizer loses Chompsky…

I know. It’s fucking dire.

• OLT's Chomsky, Alinsky, Whatever - Asshole Works Just As Well says:

Hey, Noam, you batshit-crazy old coot, Barack IS the outcome you’ve worked for ALL THESE YEARS. You dumbass, saner people with a modicum of sense tried to tell you.

Yep, Noam, all this time you’ve spread your bullshit and hatred of US principles, you’ve been fertilizing the tree that bore this fruit.

Eat it, Noam.

• OLT's Chomsky THIS, Bro says:

DUMBASS CHOPS AT TREE FOR FORTY YEARS, SHOCKED WHEN IT FALLS

or

WHAT NOAM CHOMSKY COULD HAVE LEARNED FROM A FUCKING BEAVER IF HE HAD ANY BRAINS

• Doppel milyo says:

Noam is teh wingnut!

Un-rusty-hinged Matthews is asking the same thing, Fatass. Dudebros, all of them. Poisoned by the Libertarian Fairies, no doot.

• Doppel milyo says:

come on dudebros why ask a question when you know the answer?

is Barry Soettero the enemy within ?
      of course he Is !

8. Doppel milyo says:

so the man with the world’s largest sock drawer is angry at somebody that has a spare?

fucking hypocrite!

9. Doppel milyo says:

BREAKING : NonDudebros @ CNN : Bergdahl is a DEEEEEEEEEESERTER

Charles fuckface Johnson hardest hit

The Psychopathic Death-Cult Taliban — More forthcoming and honest than our own President

Unreal, what’s coming out, even as the WH spins lie after lie.

11. Because it's the Kochtopus!!!!!11 says:

Yeah? Name ’em, ass-hole. Otherwise, you’re just bleating out crap as usual.

12. Because and the stalking, too! And death threats! says:

13. Because or something says:

Dumb-ass is doubling down on his idiocy when other leftists and some in the MSM are clearly troubled by the emerging fact pattern on Bergdahl.

OLT:

May want to consider switching the Article around with the Verb here. 🙂

“WHAT NOAM CHOMSKY COULD HAVE LEARNED FROM A FUCKING BEAVER IF HE HAD ANY BRAINS”

“Charkes” is a paranoid loon. You’d think he would have learned to dial back some of his knee-jerk reactions, but nooooooooooooooooooo! O_o

Bergdahzi Shmear.

17. Doppel milyo says:

Charles vigorously defending Bergdahl against the LIES that he deserted his post.

In other news, Charles still Vigorously defending Anthony Weiner who absolutely positively did not tweet a photo of his dick, and in fact had his account hacked

18. Al-Cheezeera says:

Even after all of this shrieking, Charles has yet to get a TV appearance on MSNBC as a reward for his nearly insane loyalty to the Obama administration. Maybe it’s because everyone has a reason to dislike Charles Johnson. Maybe another guest column at The Guardian? Well, don’t hold your breath on that one either, Chunky.

• Juan Epstein says:

He’s ignored.

He’s dying to get onTwitchy.

• Al-Cheezeera says:

But Gus got Porky Icarus a BIG scoop about PJ Media saying something about whatever and stuff!

Relevancy regained!….in Charles’ mind, which is all that is actually important to him.

Charles’ site is possibly the worst Obama PR firm ever.

Uh oh. Might have another lefty psycho on the loose on Seattle

20. ISTE says:

I am blinded by love.

• Abu Have Your Arms Shortened? says:

Oy. It’s lust, ISTE. Lust, not love. Sheeeech.

• ISTE says:

Nope, love.

I now put the toilet seat down.

• Abu Milyo says:

I do too, for the cats who want easy access to the sink water turned on. Wimminks can arrange the toilet seat to their pleasure. I hope you’re not too far gone.

• ISTE says:

I left it up just once and the fiery wrath that ensued made sure I will never ever do it again!

The real story is not as interesting…

Basically, and as I interpreted it was “if the seat is up and I sit on the toilet without putting the lights on and waking you up then I will fall in and scream and wake you and I care so much about you that I want you to have a restful nights sleep so, it is really in your best interests ISTE to PUT THE FUCKING SEAT BACK DOWN my darling”

I now sit to pee, the seat is never lifted. Can’t take the risk I will forget…

I believe it’s true love. I mean, it’s been two or three weeks of this mooning. If that’s not love, then we might as well all get hitched in arranged marriages to our Dad’s cousin, like the Muslims. The terrorists have won.

• ISTE says:

Mr Octopus, it is actually the culmination of over four years of friendship.

I just came out. yep, I am a lesbian. I love a woman.

• Because urinal says:

Two words. Milk bottle.

Putting the seat back up after peeing on it is the approved and proper method. Then flush with your foot.

• calo says:

Abu, this kitty’s a bit wet since ISTE doesn’t always remember to put the toilet seat down at night.

• ISTE says:

Once, I forgot once!

Just that one time!

You are going to remember that for the rest of my life.

He’s sitting down to pee, now. You’ve won, Calo. Take a victory lap around the love nest. 🙂

Once, I forgot once!
        Just that one time!
        You are going to remember that for the rest of my life.

They do that, too. One of their many talents.

• Because says:

Try a composting toilet. Then you don’t fall into water.

• ISTE says:

Mr Because, you tell her that. I am content to sit and pee and live a long life.

• Rev. Abu Milyo says:

Calo, He forgot once. Once, he said. Hmmmmmmm.
        You have ISTE sitting to urinate, which is fine in a well-lit bathroom with quality reading material. But the poor devil is scared shitless of losing your 3 years of friendship – leading to his inability to live without “lllilllililil-tang. Amirite? Oh, I am.
        Shame on both of you for using ussypay as an incentive.
        You’ll laugh about this when you turn 50.

• Because says:

Try sitting and peeing when you’re 60 and your prostate is the size of a tennis ball.

21. Because oh, a Weiss guy, eh? says:

22. Liz_Ardoid says:

CJ raving about Jim Hoft again

23. Liz_Ardoid says:

24. Liz_Ardoid says:

25. Minnow says:

Barry, I might ask whose purse your balls are in…. but then… I realize you have no balls.

-and have a nice day jerkoff!!

🙂

So now the NYT is your gospel, Chunky? Have they been brought back into the fold?

Personally, I would take an attack on a private military intel contractor by the 2011 NYT as a strong vote of confidence in that organization’s credibility. We still need to see where the story goes, as far as the collaboration with the enemy goes, but my feeling is that there was at least some cooperation/assistance. Or else they would have offed him early on, before they realized he was a bargaining chip.

“Ten years ago I was an immature ass. Now I support a culture of pedophilia and bestiality. I’ve come full-circle at last!”

The civilian couple taken hostage by the Taliban remind me of my nephew, who has traveled widely in unsafe regions of Mexico, Central and South America. Had some dangerous encounters, including some extortion and the threat of serious jail-time, if he didn’t cough up the cash. He coughed up the cash, somehow. Still has moonbatty beliefs about America, but isn’t as delusional about the innate goodness of all non-Americans anymore.

I’d like to see these two returned safely, and hear their story. I hope they haven’t been treated too badly, but I fear the worst.

Watched the movie, “Her,” this evening. It’s mildly terrifying, imho. Also pretty good, for a rom-com. I thought I would be bothered by the non-appearance of Scarlett Johansson while hearing her sexy voice throughout, but the adorable Amy Adams made up for it.

Wait until you see what style of pants are coming, in the not-too-distant future. Let’s just say, my grandfathers would be very satisfied.