Male, Uneducated, Stays Home.

Interesting. Let’s see what ALEXA has to offer.

ALEXA 140531 STATS

ALEXA doesn’t track skin color like Charles Johnson does, but the basics are interesting.

The typical Little Green Footballs reader is male, no college, and reads LGF from home. Does this surprise anyone?

Little Green Footballs has become sub-Gus_802.

80 Comments on “Male, Uneducated, Stays Home.”

1. US Census said in 2010 that 72.4% of general population described as white, so if anything it would appear that Google is being progressive in that area. Males are more inclined towards fields of science and tech; national average for field of computer science is about 20% women.

not sure what cj is getting at

• Because says:

The dirty little secret is that many “brown” people self-identify as “white”, Hispanics in particular. And if you don’t agree with the prog party line, you get excommunicated from minority status.

Remember “white Hispanic” George Zimmerman? What color is Bobby Jindal?

Another dirty little secret is that many people who “look” white self-identify as “brown”.

2. Because says:

Apparently, it’s hard to get data about Silicon Valley diversity.

Wonder why Holder isn’t landing on them with claws extended?

3. Because says:

As far as the demographics go, I wonder what that looked like before the purge. I suspect a lot more graduate degrees, and a lot fewer “no college”. And way, way fewer garage hobos.

Way to be days behind, non-ethnic white guy.

• Because says:

Doesn’t “hippy” count?

He can always fall back on “calorically challenged”.

5. poteen2 says:

3 FemNaziBitch Jun 1, 2014 7:56:30am

down
    up

Graduation rates may be up, but what have they learned?

Amazingly slow isn’t she?

Well, FemNazi. My son went to a private school and he just graduated. He learned a lot there, but I suspect he learned more from me & his Dad.

Meanwhile, we just got back from a fabulous afternoon on Lake Erie with a bunch of his fabulous friends boating & hanging out at the yacht club. Eat your heart out, bitch! 🙂

Sounds awesome, ‘Mouse. 🙂

One thing I learned today is that teenagers eat a lot when they’re partying. And I mean A LOT!!!
        O_o

Octo…

The weather today could not have been more perfect!!! 🙂

We had the whole college gang over last night-this morning, after the kid’s show. They ate about 6 pizzas, all the snacks, some hotdogs, and more beer than I cared to count up. About a dozen slept over, and my wife made them pancakes, eggs and bacon this morning. The youngsters are hungry. Being hungover doesn’t curb their appetite much. It was a lot of fun. 🙂

Unicorn Messiah hands enemy a huge victory, and they are very happy:

The asswipe probably deserted in the first place!!

Bowe Bergdahl would detail his disillusionment with the Afghanistan campaign in an e-mail to his parents three days before he went missing.
    “I am sorry for everything here,” he wrote. “These people need help, yet what they get is the most conceited country in the world telling them that they are nothing and that they are stupid.”
    Bergdahl also complained about fellow soldiers. The battalion commander was a “conceited old fool,” he said, and the only “decent” sergeants, planning to leave the platoon “as soon as they can,” told the privates — Bergdahl then among them — “to do the same.”
    “I am ashamed to be an American. And the title of US soldier is just the lie of fools,” he concluded. “I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting.”
    Bob Bergdahl responded in an e-mail: “OBEY YOUR CONSCIENCE!”
    One night, after finishing a guard-duty shift Bowe Bergdahl asked his team leader whether there would be a problem if he left camp with his rifle and night-vision goggles — to which the team leader replied “yes.”
    Bergdahl then returned to his bunker, picked up a knife, water, his diary and a camera, and left camp, according to Rolling Stone.
    The next morning, he was reported missing, and later that day, a drone and four fighter jets ­began to search for him.

Well, this complicates things. 😯
      Am glad he’s safe, but what an a-hole!!!

7. Because says:

Anybody looking for a good topic for the mothership, I gots one.

Chicas Con Dickas?

9. kbdabear says:

Been following this guy’s Twitter TL, says he served in Afghanistan same time same unit as Bergdahl, thinks he was a turncoat

I see that Gus is preparing to feed his master smears of anyone who makes this shitty 5 jihadists for 1 possible traitor deal look even worse

10. Because how's Virgin Mobile working for you? says:

Butthurt.

Glad to see you’re keepin’ the Dream alive, Garage Boy. You keep plugging away. You’re going to make it! 🙂

No, the Taliban are not savage enemies. They’re just folks. Bergdahl should be given a Nobel Peace Prize, if it’s determined that he defected.

It’s amusing to see that Chunky’s now taking direction from Garage Boy, in Twitterwar Theatre. Boy, have you deteriorated, Fatass. 😆

I mean, he used to quote Steyn, Pipes, Lowry, Jonah Goldberg and Victor Davis Hanson. Now he retweets Gus, and the latest piffle-glurge from Media Matters. Is that not sad?

…and Geller and Spencer and Hoft and Patterico and RSMcCain and Baron & Dymphna and Breitbart and Fjordman and Zombie and…

Yes. It is very sad. His brain is gone. Granted, it was only a borrowed kind of intelligence, but now he’s renting from a drunken hobo. 😦

This hockey game is nuts. 3-3, second period. I have no idea which of these heavyweight sluggers is going to come out on top.

4-4, going to OT. Damn, what a series. I can’t begin to predict a winner, because it’s so back and forth. I feel your angst, Abu! 😯 (good luck)

Oy. Sorry, Abu. The bounces of hockey are so cruel.

Neither team deserved to lose this series. One of the best I’ve ever witnessed.

1 Dark_Falcon Jun 1, 2014 4:57:36am
    -20
    down
    up
    Graduation rates are up, as are test scores. Remember how badly the schools in New Orleans were failing prior to Katrina and consider the new charter regime as the progress that it is.

As for that activist lawsuit: Their accusation by itself means nothing. The top charter middle and high schools in NO most likely just maintain academic standards for admission that black students have a harder time meeting (for economic and to some extent social reasons).

There are no poor whites or hispanics in NOLA? Never been there, have you Dork?

7 Charles Johnson Jun 1, 2014 11:12:21am
    down
    up
    A large number of these charter schools are overtly religious and teach anti-science quackery like creationism and climate change denial. Kids’ test scores may be “up,” but that means nothing if they’re being indoctrinated with bullshit and then tested to see if they regurgitate it properly.

The American Enterprise Institute and other right wing groups saw their opportunity after Katrina and seized it. This is their vision for the whole country, make no mistake about it.

Charles Johnson, with no more than a 12th Grade education, had no children, somehow knows all about private schools and what they teach. Pheeeew.

• Because penis penis penis lol says:

They teach about your privates. Everybody knows that.

• KGB says:

“Kids’ test scores may be “up,” but that means nothing if they’re being indoctrinated with bullshit and then tested to see if they regurgitate it properly.”

You do realize you’ve just described the entirety of public and higher education in this country, right Chunk?

Not a day goes by that this creep fails to top himself on the “self-unawareness/irony” scale. He’s in Joe DiMaggio territory.

LMAO

18 Charles Johnson Jun 1, 2014 11:49:13am
      down
      up
      re: #9 kirkspencer

Did you realize you echoed some of the worst of the racist remarks of pre-segregated schools and responses to Brown?

Exactly. I feel like the clock rolled back 60 years.

Charles feels like he is a one year old, and kirspencer claims that Dork’s echoing the comments of the 50s-60s Democrat Party.

Democrat George Wallace 1958:

“I was out-niggered, and I will never be out-niggered again.”

In 1963:

“It is very appropriate that from this cradle of the Confederacy, this very heart of the great Anglo-Saxon Southland, that today we sound the drum for freedom as have our generations of forebears before us time and again down through history. Let us rise to the call for freedom-loving blood that is in us and send our answer to the tyranny that clanks its chains upon the South. In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

In 1967:

“I have never made a derogatory remark about one of God’s children and I never will. If I am elected, I am going to treat all fairly.”

I don’t think Dork said anything like that, but that’s how it rolls in The Swamp.

18. Minnow says:

why would our government give up five taliban for this loser?

Three words:
      Appeasement
      Appeasement
      Appeasement

Distraction
        Distraction
        Distraction

They are overwhelmed by the raft of scandals, and they needed something. Anything. This was on the back-burner, and they brought it up-front in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

Instead, it only adds to the long roll of Unicorn Messiah’s horrendous bungles, and may even turn up the heat on the scandal-burners. The MSM, formerly reliable Palace Guard PR, have been kicking up their heels lately as Obungler continues to treat them like the mentally-handicapped, unruly children they are. It’s going to be an interesting couple of weeks.

Gus_802 – buzzed by sundown.

5 Afganis = 1 white dude.

WHITE PRIVILEGE.

How Chunky-riffic is this kid’s performance? 😆

I see trouble in this kid’s future. No “Halo IV” for him! 😯

22. Because I fart louder than 3.7 says:

23. Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

Bergdahzi.

It is truly shocking, the way Iraq has magically transformed itself into a democratic country opposed to anti-American jihad and terrorism. More magical than flying carpets.

Dare you to suss this one out.

Lol. He’s completely fried.

28. ISTE says:

Parting is such sweet sorrow

The one I hold dear to my heart:
    ‘Tis almost morning, I would have thee gone—
    And yet no farther than a wan-ton’s bird,
    That lets it hop a little from his hand,
    Like a poor prisoner in his twisted gyves,
    And with a silken thread plucks it back again,
    So loving-jealous of his liberty.

ISTE in love:
    I would I were thy bird.

The one I hold dear to my heart:
    Sweet, so would I,
    Yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
    Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
    That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Love is wonderful.

Although, really hot chicks are not into Shakespeare but they go wild if you buy them a veggie pizza.

🙂

P.S. and mushrooms, it is not a romantic dinner without mushrooms. Mushrooms are the aphrodisiac of intelligent, mature and sophisticated hot chicks. I know these things…

Okay, so you got a kitten.
      Just wait until she’s old enough to claw your face off at 2AM because you forgot to give her the wet smelly food.

• trebob says:

Wow Charles. That’s the exact same thing Brian Eno said regarding some Yamaha keyboards way back in 2012.

What are you trying to say?

30. OLT's Good God, Stalker Charles, Think These Things Through says:

OK, Stalker Charles is butthurt that kids in NO are FINALLY getting an education.

Honestly, that’s the most racist, hateful thing I’ve ever heard.

He’d rather they go back to being an expensive combination of day care, juvie crime studies, and mental institution?

Stalker Charles, why do you hate disadvantaged inner city black children so much? Is it the same reason you live in a gated lily-white community?

• Because says:

No, he lives in a lily-white gated community because too fat to get through the gate.