ICYMI Department: Jamjam’s Suckage

Charles Johnson’s Little Green Footballs has devolved into a poor man’s Daily Kos. Day after day, thread after thread, predictable echoes of liberal media talking points make LGF a parody of leftwing blogs. For those of us who once enjoyed donning the wetsuit to occasionally peruse the refuse and pick a few strawberries, the Swamp has become a dark dank boring place.

Then on 24 March at 11:20AM PST magic happened. Self-appointed LGF perimeter watchdog lizard wrenchwench spotted a signed-in-and-lurking newbie and promptly sounded the alarm with a cold greeting:
Jamjam 0
Wenchwrench’s message was: “Look out. He ain’t one of us.”

Jamjam’s first post (11:30AM) was a 400 word diatribe against Glenn Greenwald, equating him with British communist propagandists of the 1930s [littlegreenfootballs.com/comment/42/10355161]. That in itself is strange and hilarious, but then Jamjam continued down thread just 19 minutes later:
Jamjam 1
That was such over-the-top suckage that many of us suspected a BRC sock.
(Remember “The Blue Boy?”)

Jamjam 2Jamjam continued a few minutes later.
Jamjam 3

Less than one minute later, thanks are given to Jamjam.

Jamjam 4

165 Comments on “ICYMI Department: Jamjam’s Suckage”

jamjam is a Chunkles Johnson sock.

Trying to spruce up The Bog because everyone who stopped by was noticing that it’s few remaining denizens are all posers and/or ignorant imbeciles.

Note that jamjam was just enough of a failure at what he does to prevent the sycophants from having spasms of inadequacy and paranoia. 😆

I haven’t seen JamJam since, but then again I haven’t seen Charles much either.

I think jamjam got stuffed back into the sock drawer.

Chunky didn’t want to risk somebody quizzing “jamjam” for details of his “scientastical laboratory exploits”. 😆

• Macker says:

jamjam? Is that the name of ‘selrahC sock? Or something else of his?

If I’m wrong and it was one of the sneaky, stalky scalawags here, all I can say is…Well Done!

Stringing together a series of scientific sounding lingo to project the aura of a “sooper genius” coupled with groveling sycophantry was just the thing to penetrate The Bog stalker defenses. 😆

3. Medchemmer says:

It might not be me, but then again I always was a bad liar.

Yes, it could have been anyone’s bulge in Weiner’s photo, except for Charles’.

I truly believe that jamjam is a put-on. I read its first post as pure snark. 😆

Greenwald plant

6. Just poop says:

JamJam ….more like toe jam.

that’s the stuff that comes off a sock and gets lodged under the toenail, and occasionally in the belly button of a very fat man

7. Just poop says:

JamJam registered 6 years ago and never ever had the time to leave a comment, until he was busted for lurking

then pens some bizarre lengthy diatribe

cough bullshit cough

How to avoid turning into an irresponsible libturd whiny baby:

9. Because says:

“So, the question remains: who is jamjam? Who would post something like that? Snork? Walter? Cato? Chen? Internet Septic Tank Engineer? Beed? That Bunky Guy?”

Ludwig?

10. ChenZhen says:

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve had a sock since ol’ Blue Boy, so it wasn’t me. LOL

If it is a parody, it’s at a level of brilliance that I can’t touch, frankly. No way I could’ve typed that out with a straight face.

No way I could’ve typed that out with a straight face.

I might have, if I stopped every minute or so to punch myself in the face. Hard. Otherwise, I’d just be a giggling, snorting mess. 😆

I used to think it was Dear Fatass, himself. Now I think it was one of ours. It’s too well-written for Chunky’s limited abilities.

11. Just poop says:

so, what was his LGF screen name?

there are at least a dozen losers at LGF that fit this exact profile.

PLL, I am talking straight at you bud

I just watched his “Retribution” video at TMZ — what a sick little pos. I thought of P-LOL immediately, when I heard this nut’s reason for rampage. I hope people are keeping an eye on Mr. Stick-Insect.

• Just poop says:

dude has a youtube channel with 21 videos.

He is so PLL it’s scary.

Charles, you better cut that freakshow loose and let the FBI know. Him and obdicut too. both ticking time bombs, though I think Obdicut is too much of a pussy to do anything but PLL’s insanity is greater than his spinelessness

Apparently the kid shot himself. Obviously had mental/emotional issues. Once again, our mental health system failed.

News media found a father of one of the victims willing to speak on camera less than 24 hours after he learned his son was dead. He blamed the NRA.

Naturally. Organically. A person goes insane and kills a bunch of people, it’s the fault of the NRA. The Unicorn Messiah said so, and will likely say so again, when he gets back from the golf course.

Here’s the vid I saw just hours ago, but the sound has been stripped. The guy looks familiar.

Perhaps grieving father can explain how the NRA is responsible for the victims this monster STABBED.

12. Just poop says:

Pro
    Tardis
    Libtard

13. ChenZhen says:

And in other news, Iceweasel is back

14. Voltaire's Crack says:

hmmm.. Who removed the quote button?

Was it a shiny green button? I think that belonged to Chunky. He took it back, out of spite. Meanie.

• Because says:

But he did a “how to” on how to make shiny green buttons. Maybe the BRC can liberate the info, and make some shiny green buttons for this place.

Script was removed from the WordPress Theme that we were using, which is no longer supported by WordPress. We’ve tried some new themes without success. WP says we should be seeing an editing bar that allows quotes and formatting.
      Admins are still working on it.

15. Because olo says:

16. kbdabear says:

17. ChenZhen says:

Now reine is back. What’s going on?

18. ChenZhen says:

Re: “Blue Boy”

It’s too bad that CJ didn’t have his “promote to front page” code working back then, as I’m sure he would have done it for a good Pam thread. That would have been the ultimate.

19. Just poop says:

Reine
    Iceweasel

you’re all sausages

20. Because that's what I' says:

Five people can now log in on ten devices, which makes for fifty views. Got it.

22. Just poop says:

hmmm

apparently Elliot Rodger is a white-Asian

Run with it Charles.

He was bullied by girls. Similar to Chunky’s cruel treatment, at the hands of Miss Pamela. 😥

• Because says:

Boobs can really mess with your head.

Boobs can really mess with your head.

So true! So can the gams, the bum and the soft, trusting doe-eyes. They’ll get you every time. If you’re lucky.

Speaking of which, here’s a photo which surfaced today on Facebook showing my gal in ’81, with our little niece who is now the doting mother of a 2-yr-old sweetie her own self. Time flies, but the Greek girls still have big brown eyes and sweet smiles.

You have a beautiful wife, Octo! Good on ya!! 🙂

I did get lucky, ‘Mouse. 🙂

Toews came to play tonight, Abu. That’s the good news. Kings putting on the heavy pressure in the second, which is likely to continue all night. Oh, they just tied it up. 2-2. This is going to be a real battle. Love playoff hockey! 😈

Chicago in a must-win situation now, to avoid going down the dreaded 3-1, from which few return. As an objective observer, I get the impression that the teams are pretty equal overall, but Quick is better than Crawford. He made two saves tonight that would have been pivotal goals for the Blackhawks. At the other end, the Kings’ third goal snuck under Crawford’s pad, which should have been flat on the ice.

That said, hockey is a game of millimeters and luck, and weird bounces. The better team doesn’t always win. I don’t know which team is better, but I feel the momentum is all going LA’s way. HUGE effort is required, to even this thing up before going back to Chicago.

• ISpeakJive says:

Ice sports? It’s almost June. Unnatural.

June is when the real fun occurs, Jive. The Cup Finals. The hoisting of the Cup, by the dead-tired, bearded survivors of the grueling slog. IT’S AWESOME! 🙂

• Doppel Milyo says:

why are we still talking about hockey when the red wings are playing golf?

“Compulsion to conform,” in the climate scientists in-crowd. Isn’t that shocking? 😆

It’s so incredibly obvious that “the fix is in,” in terms of the remaining adherents to AGW theory. Nothing has gone as predicted, the founders of the science have abdicated, and it’s just the mercenary soldiers who continue whipping their exhausted sled-dogs down the frozen trail.

Our Fatass maintains the same sneering tone towards the realists, of course. In his dim little brain, the planet is still heating up towards the boiling-point where billions will die. The Left is incredibly committed to this boondoggle, and is still supported by the self-identified Liberal MSM.

25. Because penis penis penis lol says:

Tigs got clobbered today by Texas, but how nice is this baseball park? This pic came from my niece today. I’m going to see them play the Dodgers in July, but this makes me want to go sooner. http://tinyurl.com/kthorxd

I’m amazed Chunky didn’t weigh in on this:

After all, it is from a “star” of his favorite cable news source and it smacks of that whole Race Detective™ milyo.

Touré is an a-hole with a massive chip on his shoulder.

• trebob says:

Oh, Touré Neblett is a massive POS. He grew up in Randolph, Massachusetts, his father busted his ass to send Touré to Milton Academy, a prestigious prep-school. If you think that’s nothing, please note 2013-2014 tuition for K-8:

Grades 6–8 – $38,730
        Grades 4–5 – $30,900
        Grades 1–3 – $27,190
        Kindergarten – $23,590

Then off to Emory University. He has had all the advantages that this country and a hard working set of caring parents can supply and all he can do is spout hate and tell others how oppressed they are.

What’s the worst part of this to me is how the definitions are changing. It used to be if you treated someone differently because of their skin colour, you’re racist. Now, if you don’t consider the pigmentation of someone’s epithelium, you’re a racist.

• Because says:

Ever notice how they want to have it both way; to wit: whites, even high-school drop-outs, are all “privileged”, but Obama is above criticism because he went to ivy colleges?

Wazzupwithat?

Incels must defend Incels.

• ISpeakJive says:

Every day brings some new thing I never heard of before. Oy.

In related news, Iceweasel wonders about the shooter:

iceweasel
      May 24, 2014 11:30:29am
      down
      up
      “I will punish all of you for it,” he said with a sinister laugh, saying he would enter a sorority. “I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blond slut I see inside there.”
      Anyone heard from LVQ, or Bagua? /

I just noticed the Cheetos-dust on the finger, in the photo at top. I’m a little slow, but lol!

I didn’t notice the Cheetos dust until you mentioned it.

It’s almost as good as having random explosions and peevish, gangnam style dancing, ponytailed fat guys wearing bicycle helmets in some of the white space that’s permeating this new theme.

Almost… 😀

• Because says:

They don’t call Bonk the “nuancy boy” for nothing.

I just saw this thing — pretty technically impressive!

It occurs to me that the Jackson Estate could put out new music and videos now, as good or better than anything the sick pedo produced since “Thriller.” They could tour with it, too.

On the whole, I’d rather see a new Elvis album and tour. Make him the Fat Elvis, with some gray in his coiffure. He’s mature now, with some self-deprecating humor thrown in, but he can still rock the house. Rick Rubin and T-Bone Burnett will produce the album of mostly new music, with a couple of great covers thrown in. The dance-remixes will be wildly popular, too.

The Young Turks are right-wing whack-a-doos

32. Because no, you can't have nice things because you're a bum says:

• Because says:

“Sex… the very word fills me with hate.”

Sounds like a typical swamp creature to me. Kinda Ludwigesque.

I started reading his manifesto, which you can download here: http://www.mediaite.com/?p=2623931&preview=true

I stopped after 20 pages, because it was just like reading P-LOL’s diary. Creepy!

I’ll go back to it later, when I’m in a different mood. I must say, it’s funny to watch the Left squirming about and making up lies to fit their agenda.

• Because says:

So you’re saying a little P-lol and little Ludwig? What could go wrong?

How many times did he mention Little Green Footballs?

33. Because what does this have to do with birth certificates? says:

34. Whatever man says:

In current front page post, libel-blogger Charles Johnson takes issue with ‘Gateway Pundit’ Jim Hoft for labeling the UCSB killer left-wing on weak evidence.

He then labels Hoft and everyone that reads Hoft’s blog “extreme misogynists and malignant narcissists”.

35. Whatever man says:

And that assessment was based on a 10 year old avatar. Think what Steve would think of the current girlie man 300 lb. ponytailed mothball and his girlie mannerisms.

Being called a pussy before noon doesn’t happen very often. Congrats, Charles.

36. Because Twosies says:

Are you really this dense, Chunk? You don’t know that the back story of that has absolutely zip to do with BC?

• Doppel Milyo says:

Hillary started the birther shit, Charles

but why won’t Obama release his college records?

• Because says:

Again, birtherism isn’t what Carson is talking about. What Carson’s talking about is a completely different allegation – that Obama posed as a foreign student in order to get preference. If the allegation is true, then he had to be born in the US, but he committed fraud. If he didn’t commit fraud, then he wasn’t born in the US.

Pick your poison.

37. Because They don't even pay attention to their own says:

• Because says:

Goos may actually be accidentally on to something – it isn’t the American public who should be paying attention, it’s the American ruling class who should be watching and defecating little red clay masonry pieces.

38. Because no, It's FUCKFACE, ya dipstick says:

39. Because get out of the garage says:

Send the lawnmower out first. Then, the cat.

• Because says:

Swamp creatures would send the cat out first, and then the lawnmower after it. And then JimIce Productions would film it, and sell it on the innernet as kitty snuff p0rn.

After he screwed the cat, of course. Part of the plotline in Ice’s movies.

Chunky’s spiritual and physical forebear Michael Moore made it a race-issue: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638993/Disturbed-white-males-dangerous-people-country-Michael-Moore-speaks-latest-U-S-mass-shooting.html

Yes, we white males are worse than sharks in a feeding frenzy. Watch out for whitey! 😯

Except, blacks commit more murders every year than whites in this country, despite the fact that blacks only comprise about 12.6% of the population. Black males, mostly. Doing a lot of killing, mostly of each other.

Moore will not be addressing that subject at this time. This is a time for blaming the NRA, and whitey.

• Because says:

I think I get how this works. Fat white guys aren’t really white. Do I get a cookie?

• dnd - cuz Chunky no GG b da RACIST! says:

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ! Your answer is CORRECT!

• Just poop says:

he was a white Asian. Is that worse than a white Hispanic?

see the common theme here.

“white”

and nobody more white than fat mike

he should take one for the team and swallow a cyanide capsule

The snivelling brat was a pampered pussycat: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638807/A-40-000-BMW-300-Armani-sunglasses-flying-class-London-private-Katy-Perry-concert-The-privileged-life-Elliot-Rodger.html

Can’t they bring him back to life for a minute, so we can kill his sorry ass again? Science?

• dnd - cuz Chunky no GG b da RACIST! says:

Yeah I’m just gonna say the reason why that dude was a 22 yr old virgin was because he was a seriously fucked up individual and chicks can sense that shit a mile away. Chicks can tell you’re looking at them when you’re behind them. They have Spidey chick-sense. And when you want them so much and too bad they know there’s something wrong with you. Contrast: I scored when I drove a Pinto. A stickshift! Pinto. And I had Armani nothing. No bling, no clothes, cheap sunglasses. And I’m not nearly as good looking as that murderer guy either. I was just a regular guy letting a girl know that I dig her but if it’s not recipricol I’m perfectly happy moving on to the next fish in the sea.

• Because says:

I’m sure Icy’s got a few videos of women doing it with stick shift knobs. Pinto stick shift may be a little hard to find.

• gizbot7 says:

With you Octo. Got through 50 pages (with lots and lots of scrolling) only to come the same conclusion as you. Pampered, spoiled little brat who, by his own admission threw tantrums whenever he didn’t get what he wanted. Yes, his Asperger’s may have played a role, but he was given everything, therapy and still thought he deserved more. Spoiled. Brat. Getting a little sick of “affluism” syndrome. By the way, we women do have a sixth sense when it comes to men who think we “owe” them sex — and it’s a turnoff. Those girls who didn’t like him knew what he was — a freak that scared them.

In another life, I watched that whole movie. It’s not good, unless you really like German dwarves. I’m kinda ambivalent towards them.

Interesting how Moore’s whole asinine message, that white American males are the most dangerous killers, is trashed by the simple fact that the brat wasn’t white. He was mixed-race, like the Unicorn Messiah. Oops! Fat man slips on own banana-peel.

• Because says:

He’s got AT LEAST nine asses. Johnson has his work cut out for him catching up with Moore’s butts. There aren’t enough cheetos in the multiverse.

22 Charles Johnson May 25, 2014 7:04:21pm
    down
    up
    I think about the network of South Carolina Republicans who enable and support people like Todd Kincannon, and the similar networks in other Southern states that play on centuries-old bigotry, and feel a little sick.

40 Cardio (formerly JRCMYP) May 25, 2014 7:16:36pm
      down
      up
      See, this guy Kincannon is just one step away from the Isla Vista murderer’s mindset. That’s what scares me. The guy that went on a rampage is not remarkably different in his core belief system than a former public servant.

Yeah. Great.

47 Gus May 25, 2014 7:28:41pm
      down
      up

50 Stanley Sea May 25, 2014 7:31:23pm
      down
      up
      re: #47 Gus

[Embedded content]

Kincannon needs to go down. Spread it far and wide.

Reading the snivelling brat’s “book” some more, I don’t know why. Here’s the song he would have playing on repeat in his BMW, as he cruised around town at night. Help me!

Chunky’s feeling a little sick?

Here’s a tip for him.

Cheetos and rancid avocado don’t mix.

Even in an “artisanal” sandwich…

Professor jamjam conducting an experiment. A Nobel prize is just around the corner. 😆

I think the good professor just proved global warming was real, for the hundredth time. 😆

That was an awesome experiment, worthy of publication alongside Professor Lewd-Freak’s Great Table-Top Series. Bra-vo.

• Because says:

That must be what precipitated the fallout between Icey and Lood. Icey talked Lood into doing a film on feeling fridges backsides up, and when Lood found out it was really robop0rn, he lost it. Sideways.

44. Captain Death says:

I am jamjam! Charles is Spartacus.

I hope everyone has a blessed Memorial Day! I’ll be thinking of my beloved FIL, ex-Marine, who passed away last year. We went to the yearly Memorial parade locally. Holy crap! The streets were mayhem!

The killer was a very troubled left-wing crazy who needed help.
    If he had been a Tea Party guy, Charlie would be orgasmic. A-hole.

A gift.

Panus + Asian females.

49. Just poop says:

pretty disgusting how progressives use the still warm dead bodies of people to push agendas.

sick ghouls