Nazi analogy for me but not for thee

Although no longer a potent force in global politics as it was in the 30’s and 40’s Nazism is still viewed as a huge threat by Charles. The former Jazz guitarist has made defeating Nazism his life cause. That anti-Nazi mindset is put aside if soon he does not like makes an analogy that he would do. Charles goes after Ben Carson for making a Nazi comparison that he has done multiple times.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

20 Comments on “Nazi analogy for me but not for thee”

1. windbag says:

He didn’t call him “Doctor”. Is that racist? Chuckie doesn’t think a black man can/should be a medical doctor? He’s belittling the man and ignoring his accomplishments in order to insult and denigrate him. What a racist loser.

A lowlife white piece of sheet named Joshua Biggers actually used the on Twitter recently to jump in a Black conservatives timeline. When a Black woman called him on it, he told her to “spread her legs for Massa.”. This disgusting prick has over 3,000 followers and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them was Johnson. They both have that smelly hippie aura about them. Story’s still up at Twitchy if you have a strong stomach.

Chunky is dying to use the phrase, “house n—–,” but he knows that’s a no-no. Instead, he will say the same exact thing in other words, as pre-scripted by Media Matters. Despicable, no?

Wut’s different?! 😡

4. Doppel Milyo says:

1. this new format was a bit scary
    2. Charles is a racist
    3. Dr Ben Carson is a great American
    4. His mother was illiterate
    5. He grew up in inner city Detroit with druggies and bangers
    6. She kicked his ass and made him learn the value of hard work
    7. Real affirmative action. Please refer to #6
    8. He is a role model for ALL American children regardless of race or upbringing
    9. I grew up poor, I am now filthy rich. Carson is who I tell my kids to emulate
    10. Charles is fat 60 year old man
    11. He was born into privilege
    12. He had some talent and squandered it with laziness
    13. He spends his days attacking Ben Carson
    14. Do the math

5. Because says:

Ick. It’s different!!! Make it the same again!!!

6. Because says:

¡ʞɔɐq ʇı ǝbuɐɥɔ ˙ɟɟo sɯǝǝs buıɥʇǝɯos ˙ʎןןɐǝɹ ‘ou

It’s a preliminary change. WordPress doesn’t support the old template, and that’s why the “Quote” button disappeared. The fix was to change the template and reinstall the sidebar widgets.

I don’t like this template because it’s hard to read, but it appears to be a work in progress.

Some of the Seventies music doesn’t seem to have held up all that well.

Rioting and violence today, at the normally calm Catholic High School my kids used to attend, and their mother before them. What is the world coming to? Saran Wrap and plastic cups full of water, that’s what. I blame the video games. 😡

10. ISpeakJive says:

Where am I? I feel like I should be posting pix of a cute piece of furniture I just chalk-painted, or a recipe for a nice chocolate cake with sprinkles.

Very pretty blog you have here, whoever you are.