It’s Friday Charles have a Mai Tai at the beach

Charles continues to rail about Greenwald today and has another post calling Conservatives racists. It’s actually sad to see an adult man who is entering the final phase of his life spending his energy on hating other people. He lives in California and should be at the beach drinking a Mai Tai.

MaiTaibeach

Charles, try to enjoy your life and let go of the negativity! You are a nobody and are not changing the world.

56 Comments on “It’s Friday Charles have a Mai Tai at the beach”

1. Captain Death says:

The fat bloviator does not know how to have fun. Call iceweasel for a blowjob!

2. Sit on the back porch for a spell get a little sunlight & guzzle down a Milwaukee’s Best. You know, baby-steps.

That Mai Tai looks delicious, dammit.

4. Doppel Milyo says:

Dunno about the mai thai, but Charles likes you to have “sum yung thai”.

as in click on the links on his page and learn how to meet these lovely young ladies!

5. d&d says:

Chunk’s favorite Climate Catastrophe Champ Algore, makes some shit up:

Gore’s claims, however, are not even in line with evidence presented by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change — a group often cited by Gore as evidence that global warming could be catastrophic.

The IPCC found that there “is limited evidence of changes in extremes associated with other climate variables since the mid-20th century” and current data shows “no significant observed trends in global tropical cyclone frequency over the past century. … No robust trends in annual numbers of tropical storms, hurricanes and major hurricanes counts have been identified over the past 100 years in the North Atlantic basin.”

6. HaikuMan says:

Relax on the beach
    Grab a chair and a kid’s book
    Like this one, perhaps

There is a sizable population of libturds who regard everything Gore says as gospel, despite what the rest of us know, despite what the records say, despite his sex-poodle Manbearpigness. These people can’t be reached. I’ve tried.

• HaikuMan says:

Total delusion
      They call him “The Goracle”
      Beyond parody

• I call him “Gaia Angelou”

“Gaia Angelou”
        LOLOLOL!

My moonbat auntie in Buffalo features a Maya Angelou quote on her Facebook page several times a week, which then shows up in my wife’s page. Aye caramba. 🙄

Octo. Does your auntie know that Angelou was bestest friends with the notorious communist Jessica Mitford Treuhaft?

I doubt it, ‘Mouse. She just thinks she’s the world’s greatest poet-feminist, or some such. Not sure if she would hold it against Maya, even if she did know. Socialism is just misunderstood, you know, and has been hijacked by bad men in the past, but next time, we’ll get it right. And kill everyone who disagrees…

Alright! It’s game 4 tonight and the Flyers have Mason back in goal.

Hopefully, this will turn the tide.

If it doesn’t…well…get ready for some sniveling that would make The Chunkster look like an amateur. 😀

Almost forgot.

Some Flyers Ice Girls for good luck. :mrgreen:

Hey Abu! Didn’t forget about you! Good luck to the Blackhawks tonight! 😀

And Octo!

Sorry you had to endure that heartbreaker last night.

But remember, The fat lady hasn’t sung yet so hang in there.

The Flyers were down 3 games to 0 against the Bruins in a playoff series a couple of years ago and they won 4 straight to take the series.

Also, I’ll do better then passing off korean jazzercize chicks and a dancing ponytailed fat man in lieu of Red Wings ice girls tomorrow.

The more I think about it, the more I think I mistakenly jinxed the Red Wings. 😳

Even though the Red Wings don’t have ice girls, don’t worry. I’ll think of something…trust me. 😈

Good luck tonight, Pak. I don’t think you jinxed the Wings. They’re just not ready to take on the big, well-oiled machine that is Boston this year. Our machine is missing a few parts.

Beat the Rags! Ice-Girls, attack! 🙂

Hopefully, the Red Wings have some wrenches laying around that they can toss into the big, well oiled Bruins machine and jam up a few gears. 😀

Not monkey-wrenches, though…that would be racist. Oh, my!

Almost typed monkey-wrenches.

Good thing I had my Race Detective™ Dogwhistle Decoder Ring handy.

I still don’t know what the hell any of this has to do with BLM’s bullshit.

• Juan Epstein says:

Ah.

So the right kind of Mormon is forgiven once again.

And no. There is no proper context for racism.

• So how is Harry Reid saying negro in reference to Obama’s dialect any different than when Bundy used it? Reid could have said ” African American ” or at the very least “black”. I mean this was only a few years ago not 30, 40 or 50. Chunk goes a step further & claims Bundy said “nigra ” to excuse it away but that’s not what I heard .

I guess he has his hearing aid set on ‘dog-whistle’

I feel what Bundy said was very unsavory but to me it’s a red-herring & has nothing to do with the main issue. I don’t think he said what he said to be mean-spirited or contemptuous, I think he’s just really bad at public speaking and getting a point across and should probably leave that up to someone else who’s way more clean and articulate.

• Juan Epstein says:

Nigra?

WTF? SMH.

• iSpeakJive says:

And he probably should have paid his graazing fees or pursued remedy in court. But the Feds should NOT have come in guns a’blazin over $1.35 a cow a year. That’s the only issue that should matter.

Time to play How Many Tweet Does It Take To Get To The Center of a Nontroversy!

Let’s find out!

One

• The Feds spent almost 2 million dollars attempting to recoup 1.2million in unpaid grazing fees, which I consider cutting grass basically…and brush fire control. Al Sharpton owes 1.9 million in unpaid taxes and he’s every bit the real racist and anti-Semite the media is portraying Bundy to be. So SYH around my cock .

10. dezes157 says:

You’re hate filled because you’re a pseudo intellectual douche bag who subconsciously can’t live with himself.

MEDICAL STUDY ABOUT LONGEVITY

A recent study has found that women who carry a little
    extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Pakimog can confirm that fact! Pakimog have dents in head to prove it! 😀

Tsk..tsk..
        My beloved hubby wondered out loud one day as to what happened to the lovely, svelte woman he married. He will regret that moment all his life. 🙂

Pakinac the Magnificent Fortune Teller foresee distinct lack of sammiches coming from the rightymouse kitchen. 😆

That’s not even a joke. It’s too true.

Aren’t they all excellent, Chunky? I mean, that’s why she’s cleaning up in the ratings-war. People just can’t get enough of her wit and wisdom. Well…about 100 people can’t get enough.

Not to mention that it has bupkus to do with the BLM nonsense.

Madcow likes to put on her big black frames, and really dig into the moonbattery behind the bilge. She makes a little house there, and moves in. She’s well-versed in that stuff, and her glurge makes perfect sense to her 100 of fans.

I tried to watch a bit of her show a couple of times, but she’s too hysterical. Got major headaches, so I gave up.

• Maddow is really Olbermann in drag. Keith never got fired from MSNBC, it was a diversion to hide his sex change from a female, into a male.

That would be a very believable theory, if ESPN hadn’t dragged the old nutjob out of his bathtub for one more go at the sporting news. I watched a few minutes of his show the other day…Worst Person In The World! (it’s you, Keith) 😆

Yet when someone tells the fat ponytailed blogger the same thing (Which happens on a regular basis), the “HERO” status is mysteriously absent.

‘Tis a puzzler…

Then again, Gus isn’t overly troubled with rudimentary intelligence so there you go. 😆

14. How does telling someone to go fuck theirself make them a hero exactly? If that was the case I’d have a chest full of medals and my own super hero costume by now.

Remember when Van Jones was told to go fuck himself? Yeah, under the bus, Truther. Chunky cried for days. 😥

15. JimboXL says:

Pull out the burning cross photos from the stock photo library, it’s time to hyperventilate and get hysterical.