I feel bad open thread

Many of my readers here at DOD may not like this, but I am starting to feel guilty about going after Charles. Yes he is a bigoted hateful jerk and a smear merchant who deserve nothing but ridicule. But I am Catholic and as such, my faith teaches me about mercy.

In the recent confrontations with Charles on Twitter and subsequent posts, I realize it was wrong what I did. Charles is entering the golden years of his life. His mind clearly is not what it was 10 years ago and there are signs of Charles being senile. I was raised to respect my elders and its eating away at my conscience.  Charles Johnson is  a senior citizen who can pass away at any moment. I realize that I am contributing to his mental illness that he clearly has.

Yes I admit its fun seeing Charles have meltdowns on Twitter and scream about stalkers, but it’s actually quite sad at the same time. I realize that taking on Charles is like an MMA fighter taking on a paraplegic. The situation is not a fair fight due to Charles Johnson being mentally unable to defend himself. In the graciousness of my heart, I will not do an anti-Charles post today.

The readers here can links to the stupidity of what Charles and his minions do today. However, for just one day I will be merciful and spare the helpless Charles.

168 Comments on “I feel bad open thread”

1. Doppel Milyo says:

I don’t feel bad for Chuckles.

He did this himself and he is a bigger dickhead now than ever.

2. d&d says:

The only thing golden about Chunk’s current situation is due to his daily decisions to piss in the wind. 😈

Even Hitler was kind of pathetic and sad, as the Russians closed in on the bunker.

Smug Moonbat who lies desperately about his height goes OFF when Obama is criticized!

• d&d says:

Ha! Great story. I like where when Clooney says “Hey the President is my friend” and the mogul says “Well your friend is an asshole”. LOL!

Clooney is such a putz. He was in the guy’s hotel at his table. He was there to promote his tequila brand. This is also known as marketing a highly addictive product for money (even though you’re already filthy rich). And no doubt he killed a few trees and sent a few undiscovered Brazilian rain forest animals to extinction taking a private jet there in order to conduct said business. So yeah these guys weren’t real impressed when he started lecturing drunkenly on Obunglecare which will probably cost those Vegas hotels a bundle and hurt employment in a region already hurting thanks to Obungle. Typical rich Hollyweird hypocrite loser.

“When he’s drinking, (Clooney) considers himself a close personal buddy of the president,” he said. “Clooney’s fun to be with when he’s sober. If you have a chance to drink with him, you want to get there early, and don’t stay late.” Steve Wynn

• HaikuMan says:

Clooney sober: dumb.
      Clooney sloshed: dumber. I’ll pass
      On him and his hootch.

5. d&d says:

I’m really not a fan of the autocratic thug Putin. But since things like this piss off the Obunglebots like Chunk and his minions so much….

Let’s face it. If you were to make a movie about Putin and Obungle, Putin would be played by Daniel Craig and Obungle would be played by Jaleel White reprising his famous role as TV’s Steve Urkel.

6. Because says:

It is kind of like pantsing the retarded kid, isn’t it?

I would feel bed and would probably have ceased to care what the Culver City Madman did if he did not smear, lie, attack and be an attention whore on Twitter.

It’s called karma. Or in everyday parlance, he’s reaped what he’s sown.

Sorry, Daedalus, darls. Charlie’s still a peevish a-hole.

9. iSpeakJive says:

These defenders think Chas has evolved to a higher plane of consciousness.

He’s a hater just like he always was, it’s just pointed at a different group of people now.

• Because says:

What is different is his obsessiveness. Old Johnson: maybe two or three comments a day, no real interaction with the group. New Johnson: ICYMI, dammit!!!11

I blame twitter. And the F350 that hit him on the bike.

10. Captain Death says:

Charles seems so pathetic when he bitches and whines about “stalkers”. He should sit on the beach and enjoy life, read a good book (not about Nazis!) and look at the pretty girls. He spends far too much time on twitter and his blog with all those unemployed lefties.

11. Mama Cabrini says:

Daedalys you are classy cat to give Chuck a break today considering he can’t hyperventilate enough and retweet your audio clip and your photo all over the web, putting your life at risk

you are clearly a better person than Charles……but then again, that ain’t saying much since he is on par with Mugabe and kim jong un

• Daedalus says:

I am armed so I am not worried about what Charles is doing. I would wish our Twitter warriors would tweet his most recent pictures.

Not to mention one of his Loozards publishing Daedalus’ real name and location, forcing him to move.

• Daedalus says:

Yup and I received calls from South Lebanon which is Hezzie territory. I reported it to the Police.

• Captain Death says:

His Loozards are saving their allowances from mummy and daddy so they can go down to South Florida and give Daedalujs a razzie while calling him a poopy head. That will teach him!

12. Daedalus says:

Hey I am not stopping anyone from bashing Charles. But I just feel dirty taking on someone who clearly has mental issues. He really needs some professional help.

Topic of discussion:

Muslim group trying to ban the short film about Al-Quida showing at the 9/11 Museum.

It mentions, Islam and Jihad.

What side will The Big C fall on?

14. Because Chucky's got a new woody says:

• Doppel Milyo says:

I notice all of the conservative right has condemned Bundy’s statements

sort of like how the left condemns reverend wright and the other racists in the democrat party

Am not condoning his comments, but I’d like to know what they have to do with his BLM issues.

• Doppel Milyo says:

they have nothing to do with his BLM issues!

just the same way Charles uses statements by Rodan to try to discount the fact that he inspired Breivik and he’s prominent in his manifesto

smearing the messenger does not negate their message

So it’s tricksy ‘look, a rabbit’ lefty crap, eh? Figures. It’s what they do best when they have nothing meaningful to say.

15. Doppel Milyo says:

Hi Stalker Charles !!!

This is something Charlie needs to take to heart & quit whining when people slap him back.

There’s something under that pannus…did you see it move, just then?! 😯

Cliven Bundy: A Lying Liar lgf.bz/1f8BwiP 1 hour ago
    It’s going to be hilarious to watch the right try to excuse Cliven Bundy’s racism – and you know they will lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 1 hour ago
    Cliven Bundy: “The Negro” was better off under slavery lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 2 hours ago
    One little rant about how “the negro” was better off under slavery & suddenly everybody calls you a racist lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 11 hours ago
    How surprised would you be to find out the right wing hero of the day, Cliven Bundy, is a raving racist? lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 11 hours ago
    Cliven Bundy: “I Want to Tell You About the Negro” lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 11 hours ago

• Because Little Richard says:

Sorta like the pea under the mattresses?

• OLT's The Left Loves Gunfire says:

Oh, man. If the BLM is going to start shooting racists now, Joe Biden and Stalker Charles along with about 75% of the Democrat Party had better go into hiding.

• Doppel Milyo says:

Charles loves getting the chance to type the N word, free from ramifications

he’s one of them closet racists. I will bet he uses that word freely when nobody is watching

Surprisingly, Fatass McDumbth is not tweeting out all the condemnations of this racism coming from conservatives today. Not part of the Media Matters Waddling Orders, Chunky?

😆

He predicts that the right will rally around Bundy.

There will be no evidence.

I’d say this has about a shelf life in the MSM of 3 days.

Which means he’ll be Tweeting about it for 3 weeks.

Because Bundy is worse than Brevik.

And Harry Reid.

Actually less than 3 days, since both sides have a history of referring to African Americans as “Negroes”.

22. stabby says:

I’m a bit more worried about Daedalus’ mental health than Charles’.

Didn’t he tell me that if I think we should make sure that say, poor people with cancer can get medical treatment then Nazis and Communists would destroy civilization?

Charles isn’t crazy, he’s just a bit off an ass.

You all on the other hand…

Hey, want to see conservatives who can’t hide what they are? Read:

Yep, the author 100% of the comments have made today’s crusade defending hate crimes. Facepalm!!! I hope they run with their bad selves and make that an election issue. I’m sure everyone will see that they’re SO principled and not just a bunch of self pitying losers who feel so persecuted just cause no one loves how much they hate everyone.

White self pity. My god it’s ugly. And that’s your wonderful politics.

Charles’ top article right now is Clive Bundy saying that blacks were better off as slaves because now they’re just a bunch of moochers and that is less free than being worked to death, not allowed to live where they want, raped, and their families split up and sold.

He’s a real hero, that new uhm “Libertarian” just like you dude.

You don’t hate Charles for being a bit of a dick, you hate Charles for airing your insanity.

Peace out, bigot folk.

• Doppel Milyo says:

so does this mean that you are really leaving this time?

you are the most ignorant twat in the history of the internet. I honestly think Charles banned you because you were dragging his blog IQ level down, and that is saying something

so please do, take a flying fuck at a rolling donut this time.

of course you aren’t going anywhere . you are just full of shit as usual

• stabby says:

Naw, I’m still here to irritate you.

Poor poor pitiful you!

• Doppel Milyo says:

like I said, full of shit.

you don’t irritate me with your cut and paste jobs, and failure to read anything you link.

keep up the good work though, perhaps chuckles will take you back. it would be his first time, but I say Aim high and dream!

• stabby says:

I read that link. And as I said, I hope they run with it because EVERYONE will see that they’re just principled and not in the slightest self pitying white supremicist wannabes. Ha ha ha!

Dop: He must be lonely. No friends. No lefty place to hang out where he’s accepted as a valuable contributor, i.e. Kos, Balloon Juice.

“Cliven Bundy”. Get his name right, you silly man.

• gizbot7 says:

Yeah, not so sure about that “man” part. He gives the impression of being a little 22 yr old college boy (at best) living in mom’s basement being edumacated in liberal douchery. IMHO

• Daedalus says:

You really displayed why the Left are a bunch of low class assholes. I did this post in the spirit of mercy and you come here and piss on it. Leftists are nothing but trash and scum.

• stabby says:

“Leftists are nothing but trash and scum.”

And you managed to stay classy this long.

Congratulations!

Honesty would be to admit that Charles, you, me, everyone on this blog are acting like dicks …

I don’t care about that, but I do actually care about the underlying politics. If you want to stop stalking Charles then do it. No one here will tell you you’re doing the right thing, but you know, this blog is a mean spirited waste of time, I suppose we all know it. And Charles with his world record in banning people is also a mean spirited waste of time, you made your point.

Shaddap, Chunky-Stabs. You’re about one pamtrum away from involuntary commitment, yourself. 😆

23. Because Hemorrhoids of the world unite says:

stabby :
    Naw, I’m still here to irritate you.
    Poor poor pitiful you!

24. Minnow says:

Good thing Barry is proclaiming to the world what an idiot he is…. issuing yet another “Greenwald owes me…. blah-blah-blah”.

What a sad and pitiful little man Barry has become.

25. Because says:

Doppel Milyo :
    I notice all of the conservative right has condemned Bundy’s statements

Here’s some racism, straight up.

I read some of those awful tweets and gave up because I got sick to my stomach. Bunch of sanctimonious, self-righteous haters. Bah!!!

26. Daedalus says:

stabby :

White Leftists like you are White Supremacists. You think minorities are biologically inferior and need your protection. Well as a minority I can say go fuck yourself you Nazi scumbag. You want to see a racist, look in the mirror.

You are like school in Summertime, no class.

• stabby says:

I don’t care particularly if there are hate crimes or just crimes, but the difference between me and the people in that thread is that I’m not a self pitying white who feels sooooooooo injured because some other people might get protection from haters.

It’s the pointless self-pity, man. Why do THOSE white people feel so much like victims that they complain?

• Daedalus says:

Take it up with those people and leave me out of it.

Are there racists on the Right yes and I have called them out and they can go fuck themselves. But there are racists on the Left and they can go fuck themselves as well

Just a reminder, this is a blog about Charles, not some ideologically crap. I really was trying to be nice here and you acted like the typical Leftist asshole.

sigh, hug. have a day.

Years ago, I was in college in Canada and someone said to me “Americans are nice people but they shouldn’t be allowed to vote”

Our politics sucks, man.

27. Because olo says:

“From my observation, pot may be great for jazz musicians and Beat poets, but it saps energy and willpower and can produce physiological feminization in men.”

Exhibit “A”: Icky J.

28. Daedalus says:

stabby :

“Leftists are nothing but trash and scum.”

And you managed to stay classy this long.

Congratulations!

I will shut down Diary of Daedalus as soon as Charles stops stalking people he does not like on Twitter and shuts down LGF.

• stabby says:

Someone once counted the Heritage Foundation’s bot tweeters and said it was in the hundreds. If real people stopped stalking each other on twitter then it would just be bot against bot. And that would be like a vibrator in a fleshlight, totally boring!

Now that’s a subject I bet you know something about, Frank. Run with the Fleshlight thing. Talk about how it’s changed your lonely life.

29. Daedalus says:

stabby :

😆

Ha ha ha ha, true that. Sorry I snapped at you. It’s just you came in storming in here insulting people. Look honestly, I am sick of politics. I don’t like either the Republicans nor the Democrats. I am boycotting all elections until I see someone I can vote for.

If you want to engage in an ideologically debate, please do so with other posters. But remember, this is not a political blog.

OK getting back to the Charles subject, what do you think motivates him? What drives him because honestly he’s become a fringe figure. Does he really think he carries weight still?

• stabby says:

what drives him? He likes sitting at his computer on a crusade. I wonder if anyone pays him 79 a year for content that has dried up to a dribble. I bet he can pay his rent on amazon click though. So that’s reason too. He’s NOT a publicly friendly guy so I don’t know if he enjoys his tiny clique.

His old crusade was against Islamism, his new one against the American right.

I agreed with both of those, though I suppose I’m starting to think that I should check out his targets before assuming that he’s right about anyone.

He finally has a jihad that I think is just stupid with his new NSA rah rah rah position and the pretense that Greenwald’s character is relevant to the story.

This third-person thing sure is fun, eh? 😆

• stabby says:

Yes octopus, you’ve figured the world out.

It’s all liberal solupsism, there’s only ONE liberal in the whole planet!

But what if there’s only one conservative eh? The whole world could be a conspriacy!

30. Doppel Milyo says:

Because :

Doppel Milyo :
    I notice all of the conservative right has condemned Bundy’s statements

Here’s some racism, straight up.

the majority of racism, and the most vile racism comes from stabby’s friends on the left.
    vile disgusting haters and the communist filth In the Icarus Johnson bogosphere and MSM give it a total pass

• stabby says:

God, the first quote in that article is by Adam Feldman.

It was SO FUNNY that I got in an argument with Keano Reaves on Feldman’s blog (or someone claiming to be him, but I think it was him).

Reaves was playing big liberal man and said that conservatives can’t understand art.

I raised my eyebrow and said “so there’s never been any conservative artists?”

Of course Reaves said that I just proved that conservatives are too stupid to understand anything you say to them. It was awesome irony… lol. I don’t suppose I bothered to tell him that I’m not a conservative,.

• stabby says:

Also I don’t think any of the quotes in that article are proof of racism.

Charlie hates the light of day, just like a cockroach. He’s off and whining again today. Charlie – a word of advice….others can report you for all the spam tweets like this one.

32. stabby says:

Correction he probably pays his rent on pop add views, I just remembered how I got banned.

Oops. :p

33. Daedalus says:

stabby :

His old crusade was against Islamism, his new one against the American right.

That’s a good observation. Charles needs a cause to validate his existence.

34. stabby says:

By the way, I DID find my original login name on your spread sheet of people banned. (Not telling because it’s my real name).

I was one of the first people registered, but still in the half of people from 2004 who were on the banned list.

He probably had some obsessive go through the comments and ban everyone who got too bitter about Islam or something. He is after all, running a “half my commenters are liberal Muslim” blog.

Oh I see the shape of his tiny blog as his reaction to his brushes with Breivik (I got linked!) and Geller (I hosted her!).

You are so full of shit! You just contradicted your entire original story, Frank. Good grief. 😆

35. stabby says:

Though he might have banned the first name when he banned my second name. I’d forgotten about that.

I had reregistered and fought with a Muslim cleric (Aziz Poonawalla) who registered the same day – I knew him from HIS blog and he’d gone all antisemite at one point (he said Israel is making a virus that will kill only Muslims!)

Charles called me a right winger for attacking the creep and banned and deleted within an hour. The cleric is still registered but he doesn’t post.

36. Because the same word that MLK used? says:

• Because says:

The Negro needs the white man to free him from his fears. The white man needs the Negro to free him from his guilt.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Because says:

“It is precisely because education is the road to equality and citizenship, that it has been made more elusive for Negroes than many other rights. The walling off of Negroes from equal education is part of the historical design to submerge him in second class status. Therefore, as Negroes have struggles to be free they have had to fight for the opportunity for a decent education.”

–Martin Luther King, Jr., 14th March 1964

• stabby says:

The problem with affirmative action is that if you really are elite (for any reason, intelligence, money etc) you don’t mind it – you’ll get ahead no matter what.

But if you’re a poor white who struggles, then you might resent anyone else getting a hand that you don’t.

Of course if you never liked blacks you also won’t like it.

Affirmative action makes allies of those two groups and perhaps encourages their combination.

But none of those changes the reasons that we made those laws in the first place.

I’m not a fan of white self-pity, but it’s a big force. Since we elected Obama it seems to be the electricity that shocks the Republican party, and makes its muscles twitch involuntarily.

37. kbdabear says:

Stalkers are harassing my followers _again_. If you’re contacted by ‘ChenZhen’, please block and report.— Charles Johnson (@Green_Footballs) April 24, 2014

If “stalkers” are after Chucky Cheetohs again, why doesn’t he block and report them himself? Why is he asking others to do it for him?

Buehler? Buehler?

• Because says:

Because one report won’t trigger blocking. You need a mob of reports. A moob doesn’t work, either.

He’s right.

“Negro-dialect” and “light-skinned” clarified the standard liberal line.

And this is getting boring. He’s the whitest man in the room.

I was looking forward to more Nipple Quest type posts proving he has more than enough estrogen for Hillary”s Defense Force.

I’m not a misogynist! Palin doesn’t count!

The perfect nipple!

40. d&d says:

stabby :I’m a bit more worried about Daedalus’ mental health than Charles’.
    Charles isn’t crazy, he’s just a bit off an ass.
    You all on the other hand…
    Hey, want to see conservatives who can’t hide what they are? Read:http://pjmedia.com/blog/its-time-to-eliminate-hate-crimes-from-the-american-legal-system/
    White self pity. My god it’s ugly. And that’s your wonderful politics.
    He’s a real hero, that new uhm “Libertarian” just like you dude.
    Peace out, bigot folk.

News flash. Stabbs Frankclaire is still a libturd moron after Chunk’s own heart.

Hey Stabbs, I think you missed a couple of dishonest retarded strawman lies in there. And be sure to not actually read the stories but to drink straight from the moonbat firehose so you can generalize, mischaracterize and generally dehumanize anyone with a different POV than yourself.

41. OLT's The Left Loves Gunfire says:

stabby :
    His old crusade was against Islamism, his new one against the American right.

Don’t worry, we have no evidence that you’ve started to think.

• stabby says:

Actually I’ve started to think right here in this thread.

I’ve been thinking about white self pity as both the driving force behind the Republican party from 2008 on and also equating it with racism.

But I’m thinking:

I’m starting to have pity on self-pity

Your drivel reminds me a lot of this classic racist movie clip, Frank:

• OLT's Many Thanks says:

Um, yeah.

Mental drooling isn’t thinking.

But hey, hang in that box and keep swinging the bat. Statistics guarantee you’ll hit something, someday.

Last, a personal “thank you” for starting every engagement on DoD with some childishly broad generalization about The Enemies Of The Left that you think make up this blog. #50 is a classic example. Without that behavior, I might be tempted to give you umpteen patient chances, like Daedalus has. But you save me the trouble of treating you like a child with redeeming potential.

• frabby stinclair says:

Ron Jeremy uses driving force to penetrate stabby’s mom’s ass.

42. Daedalus says:

kbdabear :

Buehler? Buehler?

I don’t get how you can stalk someone who is on twitter?

• stabby says:

“… how you can stalk someone who is on twitter?”

GTG

My Little Pony clips? Really?

Guess that’s all the confirmation we need that stabby is actually a 10 year old little girl. 😆

• CJ always gets upset that Twitter -the free service that CJ routinely uses to pimp his own blog- cannot do anything about the rest of the users who are also free to post anything he may or may not like.

Quite insightful.

43. d&d says:

Stabbs I commented on Chunky’s Bundy post. You should read it. Bundy’s opinion isn’t mine but it’s not yours or Fat Chunk’s to twist into lies. You and Chunky are the haters and the dishonest scum. At least Bundy is being forthright and honest. Remember when you were forthright and honest on Chunk’s blog that one time. You were rewarded by being banned.

44. d&d says:

Stabbs Stankclair: “His old crusade was against Islamism, his new one against the American right.

I agreed with both of those, ”

I’m guessing you don’t find anything wrong with leaving the crusade against Islamism and then suddenly calling those you crusaded with racists, nazis and bigots. While not acknowledging that if that were to be true, then you would have to admit you yourself were also a racist bigot. Chunk has never admitted that. He made some baby talk about how the right changed and then that he was misled. Two ideas diametrically opposite to one another as a functioning excuse.

You think that’s OK? I’m going to assume you do since you also thought it was OK for 6’2 Trayvon to beat 5’9 GZ potentially to death from on top, but a vicious hate crime for GZ to defend himself with his legally owned hand gun from the bottom. Since um…racist or something despite both are minorities. All of your spewed arguments are twisted lies and misinformed nonsense. But like Charlie Sheen after confirming he’s a narcist achoholic, drug addled, porn addicted, objectifier of women, incapable of a real relationship with one…Winning!!!

45. Doppel Milyo says:

stabby is a word salad purchased on the rot rack

it’s like listening to a 2 year old, who goes from nonsensical topic to topic, nothing joining any comment together and also nothing pertaining to the topic of hand.

I would call it flight of ideas, but there are no ideas

• stabby says:

“the ramblings of either a madman , a substance abuser, somebody with dementia or just an asshole who has severe ADHD and an addiction to the cut and paste function.”

In that case, it’s too bad I’m not a right winger. I’ve got a good voice. With those qualifications I could be a millionaire from right wing radio.

• Doppel Milyo says:

not sure about the clients that listen to conservative radio, but Bernie ward’s audience is hungry for somebody to fill his jumpsuit

• frabby stinclair says:

Ron Jeremy said that stabby’s mom gives good “voice”.

• Because says:

Or a bot. Word salads are fairly easy to automate.

46. OLT's Now I Want A White Russian says:

Doppel Milyo :
    well put
    very clean and articulate, if you will

Wait, when Biden said that, do you think it was out of white self-pity, white guilt, or just plain old-fashioned racism? Sorry, *white* racism.

47. OLT's I Suggest Trade School says:

Doppel Milyo :

I don’t think you could make your first buck, stabs.

There’s the whole talent and intelligence thing.

Or at least coherent rantings.

Or consistency.

Or an original idea (even a bad one).

You’ve obviously never listened to Glen Beck

Glenn knows how to spell. You don’t.

• OLT's I Suggest First Grade says:

You really just can’t be bothered to read, can you?

I suggest that you re-read what I wrote. Beck fits in nicely, thank you very much.

You may not find him intelligent, but he has talent.

I’ve found him to be reasonably coherent. Look up “coherent” and read all the definitions, not just the one that says “agrees with my preconceived notions”.

He’s more consistent than your President, so there’s that low bar overcome.

And I do believe he invented the rubber frog in the blender trick.

• stabby says:

He has talent as long as ‘talent’ is defined as “delusions of grandeur,” “delusions being a prophet” and “extreme paranoia.”

Weak minded people eat that shit up. They can’t turn it off.

• Doppel Milyo says:

something tells me stabs would be far less interesting than this

48. stabby says:

The funny thing about Clive (don’t try to change me) Bundy complain about blacks gettin stuff for free from the government is that his whole cause is that he wants stuff for free from the government.

49. trebob says:

stabby :
    Also I don’t think any of the quotes in that article are proof of racism.

rightymouse :
    Of course you don’t.

Give up replying to Stabby he doesn’t have the intellectual capacity for nuance. He looks at the PJ Media article and sees racism from the author and “100%” of the commenters. The PJ Media article that doesn’t mention skin colors and talks about freedom of speech and not supporting the very recent addition of thought crimes to our legal system. The very existence of hate crime legislation that only works on certain skin colors or ethnic persuasions negates the whole idea of the only four bolded words in the entire article that I would bet my next paycheck Stabs couldn’t quote you without re-reading (or in his case actually reading) the article. More’s the pity.

Yet the old Stabster can, with a straight face, tell you that he doesn’t see any racism in the tweets where nearly every single one of them references Justice Thomas’ skin color and how his actions don’t match the color of his skin. Stabby hasn’t got the brains to see the racism in there because he just parrots media talking points without any true analysis. He went into the PJM article wanting to see “white pity” so that’s what he sees. He will (and does) judge people, their social status, their politics, their relative income level, their fundamental principles, their intelligence level according to how he perceives their ethnic background daily (usually by skin color). Yet he doesn’t think that’s racist.

It’s amazing that of all the folks that have passed through here over the years, Stabby is the quintessential LGFer, clueless, bigoted and dumb. If he wasn’t a mooch and had paid his ticket he’d be over there today competing with Gus on who could spout the most foolishness.

• stabby says:

The article in PJMedia was about HATE CRIMES, not HATE SPEECH.

That’s when, say I beat you up because you’re black or gay or something. It’s about judging things that are already crimes as WORSE because they’re motivated by hate instead of greed or general malign intent.

Now which if us is missing the ability to get nuance?

• stabby says:

And if you want to run a campaign on that issue, I’ll send you a check because I would love to see you fall on your face. Think of the slogans you could use “beating up gays just isn’t that bad!” “robbing blacks isn’t a bad crime, it’s justice!” stuff like that. You’ll be president in no time!

• frabby stinclair says:

Ron Jeremy runs a “campaign” on stabby’s mom’s ass when stabby sends him a check.

• stabby says:

As for proof of racism, perhaps you can tell me what SORT of racism people who are angry at Clarence Thomas have.

I bet a lot of those angry people calling him an uncle Tom are black, and a lot of them aren’t.

That’s an odd racism that’s equally shared by people of all races. Oh wait, it isn’t racism.

Look it’s not a sign that the people involved hate blacks or hate whites or anything else, it’s a sign that they’re pissed off at Thomas over a policy meant to address racism. That’s what an honest assessment looks like. But over at twitchy, they don’t do honest assessments.

• OLT's I Suggest A Pacifier says:

More white self-pity from you.

• Because WSG says:

“Emotional intelligence inspires visible choices”

• Because WSG says:

“The ego is inherent in the doorway to silence”

• Because WSG says:

“Innocence depends on potential success”

What rot, Stabs. You know perfectly well that Justice Thomas is despised by the left BECAUSE he’s a black conservative. Why is that, exactly? Because he’s considered a race traitor by DARING to think differently than following the ideology proscribed by white ass-hole Dems in power.

• d&d says:

You’re giving him too much credit by saying he’s too dumb to get nuance. That would imply he’s honest but easily fooled. I disagree. I think he’s a liar and an intentional troll. Just not a very entertaining troll. I’ve seen this type before. They will waste your time, baiting you into trying to argue with them. Once you best them at their strawman garbage they quickly move to something else to bait you with. Stabby pretends to be an innocent sucker but believe me, he gets a perverse satisfaction out of stringing any of us along that he can. Since we have no other trolls to play with, we’re stuck with this putz so I’m not advising don’t feed the troll at all, but I prefer to give him mostly a diet of distain and derision. I hope he sticks around for more abuse.

50. Doppel Milyo says:

word

salad

• stabby says:

perhaps the problem is at your side.

• Doppel Milyo says:

no, the rest of the world wide web is coming in loud and clear.

even the moonbats out there in the void. even Gus and his cheap gin fueled rantings.
        loud and clear

• frabby stinclair says:

Ron Jeremy has no problem at stabby’s mom’s back side.

51. Medchemmer says:

Stabby is worried about someone else’s mental health? The dude worships the David Koresh of the blog world.

52. OLT's I Suggest A Therapist says:

stabby :
    Weak minded people eat that shit up. They can’t turn it off.

And here I thought you said you didn’t like him.

You have a mighty high opinion of yourself … why do you hang here with the lowlifes?

Could it be that you’re somewhat delusional?

• trebob says:

What was it he said before? He believes 99% of what Charles believes? Sumpin like that.

• Because says:

Wasn’t he for Firefox before he was against it before he was for it, or something like that?

53. OLT's I Suggest A Character-Cleaning Dentist says:

rightymouse :

It’s white self-pity on his part, obviously.

Stabs is justifying use of an extremely offensive label by white (Libs), because white (Libs) feel bad about their racisty racism and need a sugar teat to suck on (HE DESERVES IT! EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT) to assuage their white guilt.

Unfortunately, those sugar teats erode their moral teeth. Eventually, they end up full of empty, rotten cavities or moral relativism that can’t grasp truth without shooting pain.

Stabs feels sorry for these poor white Libs, so he is forced to make these stupid, indefensible comments on their behalf and pretend that they’re good people. Of course, he makes these incredibly racist comments here, where he’s relatively safe amongst so many “racists”, “haters”, and “stalkers”.

/See, Daddy? I am fighting your fight! Please love me again! Daddy! Daddy! DAAAAAAAA-DEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I am starting to have white you-pity, Stabs.

One of my major pet peeves is the snotty and absurd assumption liberals have that people of color should all think alike. They don’t all think alike. So rather than viciously attack their character, liberals need to practice some of that tolerance and acceptance they’re always preaching about.

54. trebob says:

Because :

They all use Firefox with adblock on, even Gus. Have you been to that site recently? You can’t navigate it without some ad blocking going on. Old Stabster was the only one stupid enough to mention it out loud in front of Charles.

stabby thinks he came up with the idea.

I was laughing about using Firefox with the adblocker plugin whenever I went over to The Bog to mine for stupid for at least a year before stabby got himself booted. 😆

• Because says:

Oh, no no no no no. I value my penis penis penis lol too much to go there. Maybe with a proxy, or an old box with Linux that I don’t care gets infected, but no. No no. Really, no.

55. OLT's Parted Ways? Part your hair. says:

trebob :

Unpossible, as Stalker Charles does not even know what he believes.

• trebob says:

A theory: Maybe 99% of what Charles believes in is Cheetos and Mountain Dew leaving only the remaining 1% as unknown.

56. http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/35931_Why_Ad_Blocking_Hurts_the_Sites_You_Love/comments/#cc8176950

For stabby.

funny how things can change over there in just a few years.

Notice CJ saying he doesnt use pop ups.

Frank — here are some more fun socks for you to play with. 🙂

The Red Wings battle the Bruins tonight and tonight’s the night the Wings turn it around!

I’d post a short video of Red Wings ice girls but since the Red Wings don’t have ice girls, Octo will have to settle for the bouncy beat of asian girls…Chunknam style!

(Plus, it dovetails nicely with the flow of this thread) :mrgreen:

• Abu Larmer says:

Wings had a nice 1st period. Would even the series at 2 if they win. Same for Paki’s Flyers tomorrow. Tomorrow my Hawks start a 3 game series in St. Louis. I love playoff hockey!

59. swamprat says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    For stabby.
    funny how things can change over there in just a few years.
    Notice CJ saying he doesnt use pop ups.

He was misled!

60. Doppel Milyo says:

I’m watching “shut up little man” and let me tell you, Peter and Raymond would be Lizards in good standing now if they were still alive

these people are just what Charles likes

• Doppel Milyo says:

just in case you aren’t familiar with these chaps

can you not imagine this being the overnight thread at LGF with drunken KT and Gus or Hoosier hoops going at it?