“Turn entire stretches of the country into something resembling Somalia”

The Far Left hate website Little Green Footballs continues its hyperbolic attacks against supporters of Cliven Bundy.

Bundy-Somolia

Does this clown really believe what he wrote?

175 Comments on ““Turn entire stretches of the country into something resembling Somalia””

I’m sure he does. Tell me, Asshole No. 9, do you believe that ARMED federal agents should be sent in to collect a debt? ARMED? Because if you do, I will await with interest the IRS SWAT team that surrounds the homes of Al Sharpton and Charlie Rangel.

I would also point out that the government spent over $1,000,000 to collect this “debt” that is now being said to be far less than the $1,000,000 they were touting earlier. And why now? The tortoise is no longer endangered. And I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the new head of BLM is Harry Reid’s old buddy – the same Harry Reid whose son wants the land for a CHINESE solar panel site. “Oh, that’s been discredited.” No it hasn’t. And Rory Reid, who has NO business commenting on this at all, has been really quick to show us the shiny object to keep people from asking about it.

2. Greetings from the professor! YEP!

3. Because says:

What’s turning the country into something resembling Somalia is importing all the Somalis.

In an attempt to be cute and appear intelligent, Wendell has proven himself to be woefully uninformed of the situation and even more woefully ignorant.

5. OLT's He Seems Stupid Enough says:

Only TWO measly updings for that fine bit of LGF banter?

What do you Bog dwellers have against Wendell? Was it his horrible ethnic and religious slur against the peace-loving Somali Muslims in al-Shabaab???

Pure racism.

The level of discourse at the swamp has gone below that of the average junior high school slumber party. I say we put itching powder in their sleeping bags! 😈

You read this and think: You turned your back on Joel, Havoc, Urban Infidel, Reaganite, et al. for THIS?

Next step: restoring slavery!

9. Doppel Milyo says:

Al Sharpton owes 1.9 million in back taxes.

–crickets from the far left hateblogger Icarus Johnson and his dozen shrews

10. Doppel Milyo says:

Hey Wendell-self described slave to the waffle light

SLAVERY IS NO JOKING MATTER

Why so insensitive to people of color, Wendell?
    Charles why do you allow racist dog whistles at your blog?

Charlie needs a binky….

And a blankie….

• Doppel Milyo says:

chuckles

name ONE thing that Mona got wrong

just one

–go

Irony, Fatass, irony. Wiki it.

Tell us about the people who kiss your butt on Twitter on your Greenwald obsession? They’re your perfect tools as well, aren’t they – you know – Gus and that other guy. I wouldn’t be so fast to throw that “obsession” word around – EVERYONE witnessed your silly meltdown last week. Which basically informed the Twitterverse “hey, I’m really a five-year old.”

All in all, We don’t care about Mona – she doesn’t agree with us politically. she doesn’t post here, she doesn’t follow any of us on Twitter as far as I know, and she certainly isn’t our raison d’etre. The fact that she pisses YOU off, however, pleases us no end.

• Doppel Milyo says:

Gus, might I remind you of the science aptitude of tea party members vs you moonbats

cliff notes pro tip: you lose

“I’ve got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to run the analysis on my computer, I fully expected I’d be shown a modest negative correlation between identifying with the Tea Party and science comprehension.

But then again, I don’t know a single person who identifies with the Tea Party. All my impressions come from watching cable tv — & I don’t watch Fox News very often — and reading the “paper” (New York Times daily, plus a variety of politics-focused internet sites like Huffington Post & Politico)”

Dop – and they need to, at long last, admit that they are starting to raise the bar on hysterical ranting. There’s a saturation point at which you cannot have both sides cause global warming, okay. You cannot say “no hurricanes? Global warming; hurricanes? Global Warming.” You Chicken Littles have finally gotten so deranged in your Cult of Gaia that you have, in fact, turned just about EVERYBODY off.

• Because olo says:

• Doppel Milyo says:

didn’t you get the Memo.

the science is settled

now report to your local ACORN sanctioned Climate Change re-education gulag

12. Doppel Milyo says:

Gus, is criticism of pesudoscience and quackery still not hate speech when I criticize the quackery of the hockey stick?

No but an overly sensitive bullshit artist masquerading as a scientist might sue you for libel and then try to hide all his research.

Because olo :

I can never tell if Goos is making a valid and actually credible point or if he’s being sarcastic. More to the point, I care so little about his lunacy that I don’t really give a rat’s hind foot.

14. osprey1 says:

Stanford Professor Paul Ehrlich is channeling Lewd Pig: “Billions could die” from Global Warming.

As pointed out in the comments, Mr. Fancypants Professor hasn’t ever been right about ANY of his doom & gloom predictions.

Neither has Al Gore but that hasn’t stopped the Climate Crazies declaring him the Messiah of the Cult of Gaia. I especially love it when “J.C. Gore” schedules a Sermon on the Mount and gets five feet of snow.

• livefreeor die says:

Well, if billions die, won’t that help Mother Gaia out? If there are less of us, then there won’t be all the demands on MG’s resources. Less greenhouse gas release. Lower carbon footprints.

If billions really were going to die from AGW, the environmentalists would smugly figure they have the get out of death free card due to their superiority and wouldn’t say a word.

One of my liberal colleagues went on and on once about billions dying due to climate change and when I said “I thought that was a good thing. Zero population growth, abortion, etc.”, he replied “Well, not all at once”. LOL! Idjits.

Get out the smelling salts! Charlie’s getting ready to faint!!!

I am so far behind in my Muslim face-stabbing program, I fear I may never catch up. 😦

I wonder if we could get them to line up…at gunpoint, perhaps?

• trebob says:

Charles is muslim? Who’da thought?

• Doppel paragraph 18 says:

Charles is Aunt PittyPat from Gone with the wind

• livefreeor die says:

That characterization of him hits it right on the head!
        LOL-I can picture him in Aunt Pitty’s bonnet and dress!

Everyone look out! Chunky’s moobs are Factating!

More Factation!

• OLT's Try Typing It In All Caps says:

Fact. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

OMG, Stalker Charles, you’re a ludicrous lie. Or just REALLY STUPID.

This “fact” can be shot down in a few seconds. You know that, right?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doppel Milyo says:

mama winger could not be reached for comment

• gizbot7 says:

That’s some funny right there. Shoot, I was mostly a lurker — for good reason. I knew even back when he was sort of sane the ban stick was always over my head. Hence, my lack of comments and down dings for anything he said (some were up dinged when I agreed) — I knew disagreeing with him was trouble. So sad that I had to balance my dignity and total agreement with the blog master to keep my account. Glad I chose dignity and Chunk can suck it. Only regret I didn’t go out with a “do it.” Classic.

On the night of the Saturday Night Massacre, he banned “Sarah D.” who wasn’t even on the BLOG and posting at the time.

• d&d says:

Who’s we? Didn’t he say publically that LGF is all him?

• iSpeakJive says:

Nobody “is” banned for disagreeing. Sure. I guess that depends on the definition for “is” because 15,000 “were” banned for disagreeing. I watched it in real time in a state of disbelief.

Better get a milking machine! His Factating is getting worse!

• OLT's Let's Not Lie About This says:

Hey, Stalker Charles, that’s another false smear.

Fatass. I did not engage in genocidal, violent rhetoric and hate speech. I called you out on your hypocrisy. I defy you to find any of the above “criteria” for banning in my flounce. Joel engaged in hate speech? Bullshit. You banned Brookly Red for using the phrase “hunan rice”

So, let’s see…..you automatically suspend inactive accounts? Are you trying to tell us 15,000 people are actively posting at your site? We have the proof – 12 PEOPLE are posting the majority of the comments. (BRC has the stats – we will provide if anyone wants).

• Struck a nerve chunky?

• d&d says:

So why were they at your website to start with? Did you used to be a racist scumbag or something?

We’re going to need another bucket over here!

I wonder if a campaign on Twitter showing Chunkles’ true appearance is in order…

Maybe a photo of Gus in his usual drunken stupor thrown in for good measure.

No, but I have asked Twitter to take a look at his timeline and his libeling of another blog using Twitter.

• Doppel milyo says:

just don’t get him banned permanently. his daily #FAIL is so entertaining
        maybe 48 hours in the twitter gulag. then he can whine furiously on his blog for two days before giving the twitter gulag guard a hand job while he steals the keys from his pocket

It just irked me that the fat ponytailed fuck would stoop to posting a photo of Rodan out of spite along with the drunken, chronically unemployed, garage dwelling leech retweeting it over and over.

Shitbags like the above mentioned dickheads count on everyone taking “the high road” so they can pull their bullshit with impunity.

Sometimes you got to get down in the mud of the “low road” to give asshats a dose of their own medicine.

I’ve found that when given a dose of their own medicine, sniveling dickheads invariably stop with their bullshit after much shrieking and squealing.

Just sayin’…

• d&d says:

Chunk you claimed to own a Mossberg shotgun as deterrence from the Muslims you’d pissed off that you thought might come after you. Weren’t you the same then, blustering and bluffing that you’d murder Muslims if they came after you for your anti-Muslim bigotry?

• iSpeakJive says:

Oh, I wonder how Chunky got a picture of Rodan. He wouldn’t be doing a bit of “stalking”, would he?

Izzat you, Rodan? Hi!

The factation from Chunky’s moobs have become some kind of artistic fountain! Forget the buckets, grab your waders and unbrellas!

Note that Gus_802 has slavishly retweeted every gallon of Chunky’s factation.

And just when I thought it impossible for Gus to wedge his nose any further up the corpulent ponytailed blogger’s immense ass… 😆

21. OLT's Let's Not Lie About This says:

Indeed – I believe his Native American handle is still “he who fights with girls.”

22. rain of lead says:

Pakimon :
    Better get a milking machine! His Factating is getting worse!

jeez, he must really be in the need for some internet smackdown

He’s so self delusional, he doesn’t even see it coming.

Chunkles makes it so easy, it’s like shooting tuna fish in a barrel.

Speaking of self delusional, I’m beginning to think that I’m self delusional in thinking the Flyers can beat the Rangers in this series.

Uh oh, I’m exhibiting the first signs of Chunky-like peevish sniveling…. Not a good sign. 😦

24. krunch717171 says:

has chucky started crying and blowing snot-bubbles yet?

Wait until he starts getting hammered for his “facts” as people start stumbling across his tweets this afternoon and tonight.

By late this evening, he should be back in the throes of a hysterical peevish rage. 😆

25. krunch717171 says:

I guess amazon needs to do a drone strike of depends on the culver city compound

Charlie sounds like he’s been drinking heavily today. CALM DOWN, DUDE!! LOL!

And Chunky’s moobs were hurting because Gus was to drunk to suck on them.

When The Corpulent Jazzy Ponytail is factating, those moobs get very sore without constant “milking”. 😆

28. Doppel Milyo says:

@monahol

block and report him. He is a sick obsessed stalker and has a problem with women. be very careful. even though he’s afraid to leave the house, he influences a half a dozen sick columbine wannabe teenage boys and one angry fat girl in Austin ( don’t worry about her though, she would only raid your fridge)

• iSpeakJive says:

OMG. It just dawned on me why Muslims aren’t allowed to drink. They’s be tripping over the hems of their trashbags and dish-dashes and shit, and tearing the hems out, which isn’t a very efficient use of resources when you don’t have a pot to piss in.

29. OLT's Let's Not Lie About This, Stalker Charles says:

Arachne :

And, just to be very clear, this Monahol person is not someone who’s likely to ever be my buddy, as she probably would label me a Nazi in a New York minute just for owning a gun. She’s also this huge Greenwald supporter, which I assume is where she crossed Tweets with Stalker Charles.

But now Stalker Charles’ flying monkeys are really snapping at her bra, and I think she’s learning about Leftist solidarity.

30. Because isn't this just the perfect Icarus J. tweet? says:

Well, there’s just a few things wrong with that story. And I went to UPI to look at it.

There is no mention of the matter being reported to the police or the police investigating or a police spokesman stating what they will do to look into it. Or to the FBI. However, the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is such a dishonest organization that they were removed from the list of “watcher” groups by the FBI, is involved.

No closeup photo of the messages. No security camera footage showing the eggs being hidden. Just the residents speaking out. And apparently they found them in their yards. How did the White Supremacists get in their yards? Sorry, but unless you report this to the police, and give me something more than “oh look what we found – where’s the press?” I’m going to read this with a healthy dose of skepticism. I’ve seen too much planting of bullshit by the left – remember “they called us n*****rs” during the Obamacare vote? I’m not going to believe every “White man be racist” story I read.

Especially from a Blog that has on two documented occasions planted racist comments at rival blogs.

Amen! I smelled BS when I read the story too. Remember the bogus ‘racist’ stories from Oberlin?

• d&d says:

Give it a few hours Chunkboy. Usually it turns out these kind of stunts were actually perpetraed by a half white, half black lesbian Obungle voter trying to frame the H8rs that live in their mind. Ya know, like the Nazis that live under your bed.

31. Because they both had white moms, didn't they? says:

I don’t know what this Bro is talking about.

I’m not ugly.
    I’m not a racist.
    I’m not anti-Muslim.

We know what all his targets have in common, no?

33. rain of lead says:

that clanging sound you just heard?
    chunkles asshole slamming shut

Today district court judge Sam Lindsay issued an order unsealing documents and vacating the September 4, 2013 gag order in Barrett Brown’s case

heh. heh. heh.

And so misogynist Charlie switches gears and goes after Pamela.

One.

Twosies..

Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• His tweet would have some weight if he hadn’t freaked out over it himself.

• Because says:

First tweets can have weight. Second tweets make you look stupid, and third tweets make you look gonzo.

Heh.

It’s been awhile since Chunky had a full blown Pamtrum..

Maybe it’s because Pam Gellar ignores him while Mona Holland is liable to let him have it with both barrels if he continues with his “stalk sniveling”. 😆

Really? Why don’t you tell the guy that was assaulted in Pennsylvania when he made fun of Mohammed in a parade and had the shit kicked out of him by a Muslim. The judge in that case, Mark Martin, DISMISSED the charges, saying the poor Muslim was provoked and lectured the VICTIM about the goodnesss of Muslims.

Ask the people of Dearborn who were forbidden from passing out Christianity flyers on a PUBLIC street because the MUSLIMS didn’t like it. Ask the people at the airport who the Muslims refuse to carry in their cabs because they have a guide dog or are carrying alcohol.

Then put your fucking head back up your double-wide ass before your ears get cold.

• whatjamjamloves says:

Like global warmening, but this is happening faster and for realz.

• swamprat says:

Where would she get such a backward, repressive notion? Oh yeah, from this guy;

8 Charles 2002-07-26 12:56:37 543,763

The Saudi legal system is sharia: Islamic law. And I disagree most strongly that we shouldn’t feel disdainful toward it; it’s a brutal medieval system with absolutely nothing we would recognize as due process. Other lovely sharia punishments include amputations and stonings.

We’ll have to agree to disagree, because to me, hacking heads off with swords in front of cheering crowds belongs in the dark ages.

35. Doppel milyo says:

15000 ACTIVE users but inactive users have their accounts blocked.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

#LIAR

36. I take extreme umbrage at this post. Not only am I extremely well armed…..I’m extremely over-dicked too.

Jazzy is jealous of even the under-dicked, since he hasn’t been able to see his for years. He just stands close at the urinal and hopes for the best.

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    His tweet would have some weight if he hadn’t freaked out over it himself.

Speaking of having weight, I’m surprised Chunkles hasn’t freaked out about his creeping pannus. 😆

Debating with moonbat democrats and fat ponytailed bloggers in a nutshell:

*Clip blatantly stolen borrowed from Ace’s

rightymouse :

I do. If this really happened, of course, the shitbags deserve to be tied to a tree and every dad gets to walk by and give them a free kick in the nuts. I just don’t automatically believe these ebil White racist stories at face value anymore.

If I found eggs with raaaacist messages in my back yard, I’d be going house to house looking for security cam footage and calling the cops.

40. livefreeor die says:

It’s here! It’s here! It’s…it’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jaguars at Eagles!

Who to root for?! I was hoping the matchup would be a few weeks into the season so I’d have a better gauge on the team’s prospective season outcomes.

Eagles obviously have the advantage but I’m always prone to rooting for the underdog.

Decisions, decisions… 😀

Even better!

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving day! The 4:30 game! Booyah!

Stuffing my face with turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and corn and gravy and pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce with ice cold beer to wash it down while the Eagles and Cowboys do battle!

I…can’t…wait! 😀

And not to worry.

I’ll be sure to post a photo of a vixen sporting “daisy dukes” or a thong in front of a kitchen oven like I do every year.

I’m sure the ladies are overjoyed by the news, 😀

• livefreeor die says:

After the Eagles Cowboys game on Thanksgiving, it’s Seahawks-49ers!

41. Because not pretty says:

And btw, isn’t it racist to take the name of an African country in vain?

42. It’s ironic that folks over at the now defunct blog refer to those who happen to own firearms as “under-dicked” since most of them have never used a dick in their lives…unless it was for taking a piss in moms basement toilet….or in Gus’ case….a Milwaukee’s Best beer bottle in his sister’s garage.

Says the rotund ponytailed blogger right before his blog is invaded by chinese spambots… 😆

Oh, really?

It doesn’t seem like much of a headache over here at “The Stalker Blog”.

A quick “copy and paste” and away we go… 😆

45. swamprat says:

the guy who never said “St Pancake”

Charles 2004-01-12 19:26:13 543,763 up

Fay: No — Ladybug @ Berkeley is not RWC in disguise again. It’s an authentic moron. In typical idiotarian semi-literate fashion, just brimming with peace and tolerance, “Ladybug” tells us all to “go back to where ever we came from” and says he/she/it hopes to get us banned, while defending a terror supporter who burned an American flag in front of a crowd of children, and got herself killed while defending tunnels used for smuggling weapons, murderers, and drugs.

So many idiots, so few bulldozers.

• iSpeakJive says:

No, no. Miss Pancake was completely correct in her assessment of abusive Jewish persons and justified in her tactics, clearly the only and most effective methods available to her!

46. Abu says:

Pakimon :

Hang in there, Paki. Lundquist could strain his groin and then all bets are off.

I’m hanging in but game 3 kind of knocked the wind out of my sails.

Oh well, on to game 4 tomorrow night.

I see that the “there’s no place like home” milyo is serving the Blackhawks well. 😀

Before I forget… Hey Octo! Tonight’s the night the Red Wings turn it around!

Anything can happen, Pak, but the Wings looked so overmatched the other night I’m not filled with confidence. Winning this series would be a huge upset. I need to get pumped up later, so I can will them to victory!

Chen’s got a live one.

This could be fun…

48. swamprat says:

palmerkiss:

Most people here don’t care about serbia

You can search the comments charles has made by going to “the worlds’ greatest blog search engine above.

They were saved when charles began rewriting his past.

You’ll see that he tells the truth, but only if you ignore the times when he faced the other way.
    He banned people for being left-wing when he was rightwing.
    He banned people for being rightwing when he was leftwing
    He banned people for being pro-muslim when he was anti-muslim. and visa versa
    He banned people for being against Bush, against the Iraqi war, against evolution, against global warming, for liking Rush Limbaugh, or for supporting a conspiracy theory he did not agree with at the time..
    but consistently for being racist or supporting of nazi (I’ll give him that)
    for going to the wrong blogs
    for posting comments in any way unsupportive of lfg

All of which is his right, but lying about his various stances gets him trouble.
    His change was pretty swift, also. It seemed to hinge on Obama’s election.

When people deal with charles, screen shots are highly recommended.
    He doesn’t offer his hand out to those he sees going down the wrong path, rather he kicks them. Later he will lie about his dealings with his former associates and friends.

He avoids profanity and outright calls for violence.
    His present commenters will post against Israel but antisemitism is rare, though not unknown.

• swamprat says:

Palmerkiss, if you are looking for a cause, you can do better.

We are here to warn, a lighthouse of lighthearted mockery flashing at those who would flounder onto those craggy rocks of hypocrisy and deceit.

The siren-song calling you to those jagged rocks is but the ululation of two sea-cows, named Furious Burka and Lidane the Circus Fat Lady. Put in your earbuds and listen to some hair-metal, before it’s too late!

• iSpeakJive says:

Yeah, you used to have to go to the circus to see a tattooed fat lady, now they are everywhere.

• iSpeakJive says:

She’s a wordy bitch.

She’s a #hashtagterrorist

She sure reads here a lot!

49. Abu Hawks Win! says:

Octopus :

You make being a sea-cow sound so appealing. Will the Affordable Care Act cover my change?

Chunky’s pannus will cover his change. Makes you wonder if it’s even worth going through the painful procedure.

Pakimon :
    We’re going to need another bucket over here!

Charles, YOU run this site!

• d&d says:

Chunk you more than once referred to using your Mossberg shotgun when threatened by the Muslims you were criticizing. You are equally, if not more so guilty of making not very veiled threats that you would shoot a Muslim if they came after you for what you now would refer to as constant and daily slurs against Muslims. Then you pretended it was defensive, but based on your new standard of libtard dumbth and anti-logic you were obviously using free speech to insult and bait them into violence. You can’t have ownership of all arguments at once. You’ve created a circular firing squad consisting of versions of yourself and everyone can see you’ve actually ALWAYS been a fraud and still are one. How could you be such a loyal moonbat now AND such a dedicated wingnut then?? Will you ever explain it clearly without unreconciliable statements like “They changed, not me” and then “I’m a recovering wingnut”. Which is it? Why are you such a liar?

• calo says:

Heh, finally an updated pic in the famous black t shirt that CJ is known for.

The question is, does he have only one black t shirt that he wears until it falls apart and then orders another one on Amazon or does he buy them in bulk.

• d&d says:

He looks like one of those sci-fi half human, half ? hybrid lab creatures that goes insane and gets out and starts hurting people. He’s made bigoted anti-woman attacks on GOP women for having “crazy eyes” so I don’t feel sorry for saying his eyes are entirely too small for his fat head. Chunk you look like some hairless albino Auntie Em/hamster hybrid mutant super-villain from a comic book or B grade sci fi movie. Take a walk and get some vitamin D.

51. d&d says:

Chunk tries to paint Cliven Bundy as a “stupid and hateful” racist and by extension, the entire right wing who support him. An already tiresome and dishonest guilt by association ploy he seems to have patented as his trademark go-to smear device.

But the quote shows no hate whatsover. More concern and questioning of whether mindless government subsidies are truly helpful or more hurtful in the long run to blacks. And whether or not it fosters freedom and independence or the opposite. It’s Bundy’s opinion, not mine but it’s certainly not Chunk’s to twist dishonestly into his own version of “fact”.

Chunk’s hateful and decietful lying post: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43314_Cliven_Bundy-_I_Want_to_Tell_You_About_the_Negro. subtitled – What right wing racism?

Quote of Cliven from Chunk’s own post on LGF:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

• d&d says:

Yup. Three in a row.

One little rant about how “the negro” was better off under slavery & suddenly everybody calls you a racist lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 3 hours ago

How surprised would you be to find out the right wing hero of the day, Cliven Bundy, is a raving racist? lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 4 hours ago

Cliven Bundy: “I Want to Tell You About the Negro” lgf.bz/1nHNEqI 4 hours ago

52. d&d says:

Oh Geez. Chunk’s latest big gotcha that’s going to sink Rand Paul. He….wait for it…..CRITICIZED Reagan on Federal Budget Deficits. Something Chunk knows and cares nothing of. It’s regurgitated David Cornhole bile but Chunk made an actual post on his defunct, dead blog and I’m guessing Tweeted and ICYMI and RT’d it several times so you will know the GOP/Libertarian/Cons are in a teddible, teddible tizzy and he toldja so!

53. d&d says:

Randall Gross, one of Chunk’s libtard flunkies bashes Pam Geller’s criticism of a Hate Crimes reporting and gets the facts wrong from his own post. Geller didn’t call it creeping Shari’a. The interviewer Mefford did. But screw the facts when you’re bashing conservatives and anti-Idiotarians.

Randal makes this insightful observation:
    Been creepin’ for a long, long time

Um Randall, that’s the point. It doesn’t happen over night you fucking useful idiot libtard Weiner’s jocky skid.

Sharmuta, is that you?

Perhaps palmerkiss should read about Sharmuta.

It’s a cautionary tale that might serve her well so she doesn’t have to endure a similar fate. 😉

If there’s anything in this that smacks of jealousy at another’s success it’s the your object of desire, palmerkiss. All Greenwald all the time. Oh and you must tell me how you define success. Check Alexa sometime. Check out how he rigs his view stats.

According to you, we’re “vulnerable?”. To what? For us, by us pumpkin. If you and Jazzy McGreasytail hadn’t been acting like 5-year-olds, no one would care. Check out the way the adults in the room – Greenwald, Geller* – handle Johnson’s deranged behavior – they ignore it. But you keep it up. Your tweets are pretty much the equivalent of a childish “yeah just you wait!”

* We NEVER consider ourselves the adults in the room. We’re in a playpen. This is where we come to throw our spaghetti at the wall.

That’s fine by me. The kids table is a lot more fun. 😀

Pakimon :

I guess if the adults in the room are ignoring Charles’ deranged behavior, that must mean DoD is the “kids table”.</p

That’s fine by me. The kids table is a lot more fun. 😀

Good point Pak. Post updated appropriately.

56. Doppel Milyo says:

Octopus :

Lidane is sort of a fat alice the goon.
    Lidane loves Chuckles!