Why is this so difficult for Charles Johnson to admit?

There’s been a resurgence in interest about mass murderer Anders Breivik’s  Manifesto recently. Someone (we won’t say who)  just can’t accept facts, but his initials are Charles Johnson, projectionist extraordinaire. We heard a rumor that he changed political views a while back, and now he’s a radical Lutheran collecting Jello/milk/fruit mould recipes. Johnson’s been stamping his feet and flailing his pudgy fists on Twitter and LGF,  screeching that he was never mentioned in Breivik’s deranged screed even though the facts prove otherwise.

The Magical Jazzy 61-year-old ponytailed guitarist who hasn’t recorded anything significant since the 1970s, who falsely claims Buckhead’s and Jeremy Chrysler’s work on Rathergate as his own, who ran his profitable blog into the ground while backstabbing those who helped him along the way, is now in his fourth day of whining about a link tweeted by Glenn Greenwald on 16 April.

We decided to simplify the graphics for the pro-ponytail crowd. We’ve stripped away the most quoted source in Breivik’s diatribe (Robert Spencer’s Jihad Watch) to show the other references. We used the numbers posted by ThinkProgress and included the (omitted) number of times “Charles Johnson” and “Little Green Footballs” were mentioned, not counting footnotes. Screeching colors don’t lie.

Breivik Influences graph

The point is that Charles Johnson cannot claim that he was an insignificant influence in the mind of a madman, yet Johnson used those same numbers to attack others, as if they were directly responsible for the Oslo Massacre.

If that’s not simple enough, try this:

Breivik on Charles Johnson

One of the graphics is a fabrication, the other is an illustration. No matter which one you choose, Charles, you owe a bunch of apologies before you demand one from Glenn Greenwald – and it’s doubtful that Greenwald owes you anything after all the au gratis attention he’s thrown your way,  you #Rumpswab.

122 Comments on “Why is this so difficult for Charles Johnson to admit?”

1. Doppel Milyo says:

Charles has blood on his hands.

what’s worse, is he influences hate on the far left now

How long until the next mass murderer splodeydope or regular. ProLifeLibtard ring a bell Charles? How long till that pressure cooker goes boom and his hard drive is harvested by the FBI and you once again will have to blame it all on somebody else, when the facts show otherwise.

you own Breivik, Charles. Not every round fired, but at least a few clips

He’s the one who has set the stage for influence blaming when there is a publicized murder.

• d&d says:

I think the good news is he hasn’t much influence on the left at all. He’s a non-entity these days. He pisses in the wind and just ends up with piss in his face. And I think it’s because he was such a hater of the left when he was on the right, he really insulted and demeaned those people. Now they’re supposed accept and even DEFEND HIM? Yeah right.

• BlogDaddy says:

I don’t think Charles has blood on his hands, but being part of Breivik exposes his hypocrisy in blaming others for “hate” speech. This may be fairly obvious, but just wanted to state this.

2. Since I don’t celebrate Easter and since the gym is closed and there’s really nothing to do today I can’t wait for day 5 of is whining to commence.

For those who celebrate, please have a blessed Easter. Am going over to MIL’s to make dinner for family. 🙂

4. Greenwald will be on CNN Reliable Sources this morning……more Chucky butt hurt incoming.

5. I LoL’d hard at the Breivik pic above. Whoever created it, outstanding!

6. poteen2 says:

The truth is such a bully. Poor Charlie. Poor poor Charlie. Obama should make a law against the truth.

Were there ever interviews conducted during the investigation into Brevik?

And I dont understand why MEMRI is listed.

All it does is translate, not editorialize.

9. Minnow says:

All of these facts…. it is almost overwhelming…. what will poor widdle Barry do!?

Gift:

Easter.

Hitler’s birthday.

You connect the dots.

Will there be a tweet?

Happy Easter, everyone! I’m off to stand around the roasting lamb in my brother-in-law’s backyard for a couple hours, drinking wine and pulling hot fatty morsels off the rotating beast. Then it’s another grueling round of hockey. Could be a great day, or just a mediocre one. Go, Christians and Red Wings! 🙂
    (and carnivores)

• Abu says:

I hope your Wings do better than my Hawks. 😦
      Happy Easter to my fellow stalkers and carnivores everywhere!

12. Because LGF says:

13. Because Boobies!!!!! says:

whatjamjamloves :
    Boobs will transition to Pam. A grand Twitter fap fest for his fatness.

Mmmm… Sweater puppies. Pet the puppies…

14. Abu says:

Flyers tie it at 2! How are you holding up, Paki?

15. Because Onose says:

16. The Lord of the Love Handles decided to continue his Greenwald siege for yet another day.

This may go on longer than the Battle of Stalingrad or Verdun.

17. Because grammar Nazi disapproves says:

18. Daedalus says:
    • If he was contacted it was as a possible Co conspirator. But he’s probably just lying because fat.

• Yea, the cops have contacted lots of bloggers when it came to the mass murder of 77 people.

Keep digging that hole Chunky!

• Juan Epstein says:

He actually answered my question.

I’ll bet after the shooting Charles went to Google Maps to find Norwegia.

• He just spent the better part of five days whining about being linked to Breivik & now he suddenly admits even law enforcement at first thought he was linked to Breivik.

Now why would he get a brief nonchalant phone call concerning a terror attack if Breivik made no mention of him by name at all or LGF?

This was a major terror attack involving the bombing of Norwegian government buildings & targeting government officials children and you’re going to tell me he didn’t get a visit from the FBI/NSA/DOHS to pour over his hard-drives? Either there was a thorough investigation or there was no investigation.

Talk about sticking your foot in your mouth.

Norwegian authorities contacted Charles and demanded to know why he wasn’t included in the manifesto because he should have been.
        Or something.

• Doppel paragraph 18 says:

Contacted by Norwegian police because he wasn’t mentioned in the manifesto even once

Charles was killed in Hawaii.

20. Doppel paragraph 18 says:

Charles is an asshaole

BTW, Happy Easter, stalkers.

And it’s the knockout game that’s a myth.

Unless you have some racial scale.

Where do Malaysians rank next to indigenous Hawaiians?

23. Food’s in the oven and is almost time for the holiday. Only 2 more days until I can have Bourbon. Gut yom tov. Happy Easter guys. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

24. iSpeakJive says:

Looks like I missed an eventful week! Been busy drinking my way across the Yucatan Peninsula. 🙂

Chunk, you are a disengenuous piece of shiite. There was not ever a goddamn thing on Pam’s or Spencer’s or any of their websites that wasn’t on yours, and it was probably on yours first.

I don’t know if you inspired Breivik or not, but if Pam did, then so did you. Asshaole indeed.

25. But we’re stalkers. Guy’s a non entity on Twitter yet, Gussy is stalking him? I mean I stalk because he’s been an idiot for years and I adore him, but he’s just creepy.

26. Because do we really have these lunatics in the military? says:

• Solar powered tanks & wind powered aircraft carriers will no doubt strike fear in the hearts of the Russians & Chinese.

• Because says:

I seem to recall that we had a wind powered navy once, and we got rid of it for some reason.

• swamprat says:

The U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has just completed a series of landmark reports that chronicle an update to the current state of consensus science on climate change. In a sentence,…

Facepalm. If these guys convince their peers that the Dallas Cheerleaders should come over and wash their cars on Saturday to prevent Global Warming…..Science!
      “but honey, it’s for Mother Earth!…Ouch!”

Consensus Science? Seriously? As opposed to the “other” kind?

• swamprat says:

Which would be, of course, Statutory Science or Non Consensual Science.

• swamprat says:

I looked into this and it’s a pretty good deal; as soon as get my degree in Consensual Science, I get discounts on Chakra Adjustment and Massage Therapy.

27. OLT's No Voting On Facts says:

Because do we really have these lunatics in the military? :

“Consensus science”

Holy shit.

They even say it themselves.

Look, kids, that not how “science” works.

28. OLT's Evolve Sideways says:

Because :
    Who’s telling Gus to go back to Africa?

We ALL came from Africa, it’s just a matter of how long ago.

29. OLT's Food In Barrels says:

Because :

It was green, too, especially the salt pork.

30. Because says:

This is for those of you forsaken heathens who aren’t Greek Orthodox Christian, and maybe you wondered about the traditions of our swarthy Greek friends. And wives, in my case. The lamb was awesome!

32. swamprat says:

“Why don’t just you and your sons come over here and we’ll let you get those cattle and we won’t arrest you or nothin’ ”

“Bite me, turtle-boy! You might want to move, the men are coming through.”

Congrats to Pakimon on the Flyers’ nice comeback-win today. I just saw the highlights, but it looked like a real thriller.

My Wings had a bad time of it this afternoon, but that’s the rollercoaster ride. We got the split in Beantown. They won’t get all the bounces in every game.

• Abu Hawks in 6, er, 7 says:

I’ve already putting on the foil for game 3 tomorrow in Chi-town. Can’t go down 3 – 0.

I watched Philly and it was a great game, indeed. Paki is absent today. I gave him a couple shouts out up thread during the game – no response. Undoubtedly enjoying a rum drink while following Charles on twitter.

• Abu Hawks in 6, er, 7 says:

*I’m

There’s an old saying about playoff series, that says they haven’t really started until one of the teams loses a home game. Just gotta hold serve in Chicago, and then it’s 2-of-3 and they’re on their heels.

I’ve gotta say, I haven’t seen much of the Blues this year, but they look pretty tough and well-coached. That late-season slide was a bit misleading. Still think Chicago’s a better club, though.

Was out all day yesterday at the movies with my significant other which I’d promised to do weeks ago and couldn’t wriggle out of.

However, she did let me steer her into Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and was able to catch the third period of the Flyers game.

They were up 3-2 so it was all nail biting and margarita drinking until the open net goal in the final minute.

Sorry Abu and Octo that it didn’t go as well for your teams but it’s a 7 game series and now all our teams get to take on the opposing “bastages” at home. 😀

Bundy men are rugged iconoclasts. Al Bundy. Ted Bundy. These Bundy cattlemen. You better come correct, if you’re going to go toe-to-toe.

First I was like…

168 Charles Fri, Jul 27, 2007 6:08:31pm
    re: #157 Patterico

“By the way, folks — LGF is being called a “hate site” in the comments for this post by Patterico.”
    Not by me! I’m defending LGF and Malkin (and Hot Air, to which I contribute) against the lies told by Glenn Greenwald.

Pointed out in my comment #125. And I thank you for the defense.

Then I was like…

21 Charles Fri, Jan 1, 2010 7:51:05pm
    Meanwhile, Patterico is actually trying to argue that the original picture of Obama shining Palin’s shoes has nothing to do with the right wing.

• Abu Milyo says:

How would Charles pronounce Pogues?
      Made it through 42 seconds until the flute hit. I tried, Octo.

Here’s a flute song.

That’s too flutey for me, and I like MTB. I also like Jethro Tull. A little face-melter guitar solo might have picked things up. 😉

36. Whatever Man says:

Wut?

• swamprat says:

I see he doesn’t lump us with those goofballs.

127 Gus Apr 20, 2014 5:11:29pm
      down
      up
      This Bundy Ranch thing has sure brought out the RW lunatics.

128 Gus Apr 20, 2014 5:18:01pm
      down
      up
      Awful lot of people showed up at Bundy Moocher’s place during the work week. You suppose they’re all on welfare or some kind of government entitlement program?

Gus, you sure you wanna go there?

233 Dark_Falcon Apr 20, 2014 7:08:02pm
        down
        up
        If they all have AR-type rifles, then perhaps the answer is to see if there’s any chance of blowing dirt or sand anytime soon. If so, then load up the raid team with rifles with gas-pistons instead of M4s. Then just watch the wingnuts’ guns jam when the sand and dirt gets in ‘em. [evil grin]

• Bunk X :

233 Dark_Falcon Apr 20, 2014 7:08:02pm
        down
        up

*facepalml*

• I suppose the reason why an awful lot of folks showed up at Bundy’s ranch is because they’re not sitting around in their sister’s garages posting on the internet 24/7

37. swamprat says:

charles tweeted:

Even Snowden’s Camp Now Acknowledges the Putin Puppet Show Was a Disaster lgf.bz/1lsOCtT

Fine time to decide you didn’t trust a country, after you went and bought a discredited ideology from them.

If politics were cars, socialism would be a cross between a vega and a yugo.

Some people. 😆