Umm….Incoming! [UPDATED]

I don’t think anyone here would’ve expected that our fun little blog get a tweeted link from a recent Polk and Pulitzer awarded journalist anytime soon, but that just happened.

And even though Greenwald’s tweet doesn’t make mention of LGF or Johnson specifically, CJ -ear to the ground and extremely reactionary when it comes to “Mighty Glenn”- of course assumes that it is meant as a direct shot across the bow, and…. immediately loses his shit:

lgf 43290 a greenwald dod

The thread includes a nice rant, featuring anecdotes about Barrett Brown, George Duke, Serbians and Muslims, Pam Geller, and Timothy McVeigh!

But as we’ve seen as of late, Johnson’s true passion when it comes to flinging poo across the ‘webs is within the domain of the twitterverse:

Wow.

Popcorn time.

UPDATE I: Yes the graphic in question (originally seen on DoD here) was a “corrected” version of the original ThinkProgress version, as we felt that TP had omitted LGF’s presence in the Breivik manifesto based (presumably) on Johnson’s turnaround. The LGF references are most definitely in the manifesto.

UPDATE II: Anyone may confirm the stats in the graphic by downloading Brevik’s Manifesto, scraping it into MSWord, then doing a simple search/replace for the phrases “Little Green Footballs,” “LGF,” and “Charles Johnson,” and tallying the numbers. We did exactly that.

Regarding The Last Gasp Charles Magical Ponytail Johnson Defense, here’s the full story from Daedalus, who was there.

UPDATE III: The original graphic, with Brevik’s verbatim endorsements of Charles Johnson, is here.

150 Comments on “Umm….Incoming! [UPDATED]”

1. Gus, as Johnson’s self-appointed internet shut-in sidekick, naturally is losing his shit too:

Johnson’s getting effing HYSTERICAL.
    If you’ve wandered over here, by the way (for newcomers) — this is not a hate site. This is a site dedicated to exposing Charles Johnson for the faux blogger, moron, hypocrite that he is. We don’t talk about politics, and we discourage it. It’s all about the stupidity that is LGF, Johnson, that Gus asshat who lives in his sister’s garage, and other frivolity.

Johnson’s minions Killgore Trout and Hoosier Hoops went to sites in the dead of night, when their moderators were asleep, and planted comments featuring the “N” word and other racist screeds. Did Johnson ban them? Hell no – he “understood” their frustration.

Johnson labels any site a HATE site that exposes his stupidity and his duplicity with facts. He has sent his sycophants over here under assumes names to goad people here into engaging in politics. We don’t. We like the CNN version of JohnsonWatch – we’re on him 24/7.

After all, he was the one who snarled at us “Get Your Own Blog!” when he kicked us all off from LGF for disagreeing with him.

So we did.

Guys, didn’t we make that chart from the manifesto itself? Perhaps a link to the post where we first pointed it out would be in order. Give Glenn some ammunition for the Johnson harpy.

4. Because says:

Thanks for the traffic, Chuck. I mean, without you tweeting about it, nobody would have seen Greenwald’s tweet. 😈

Or actually, you know, cared. But now that he’s tweeted about it – what, ten times? – people will wander over.

Oh, and I’d be really careful about that “faked graphic” allegation, Mr. “throbbing memo.”

Breivik used to post at LGF, right?

6. trebob says:

Geez, both Charles and Gus fill their twitterwarrior theaters in less than an hour with this. Charles may be near to having a stroke over it. He’s going to be relevant again!

7. OLT's And Now, Our Feature Presentation says:

I’d just like to remind our visitors (come for the slapfights with Stalker Charles, stay for the veal) to NEVER GO TO THE DONKEY SHOW.

BTW, Stalker Charles, the TP graphic (ThinkProgress, although toilet paper is more useful) said “citations” (I will ignore the right-wing label made by the erstwhile apologist responsible), and you and yours are DEFINITELY cited.

Now, why is that bad?

Well, it’s not, except that you used the same fact to smear and accuse others of inciting/causing Breivik’s murders.

You lied in the bed, now make it. Or something like that.

8. Daedalus says:

Poor Charles!

76 Major Tom Apr 16, 2014 1:10:27pm

down
    up

I’m sorry you have to go through this crap, Charles. I respect LGF, for many reasons including your obvious sense of decency, and honest desire for truth. The integrity you show as an arbiter has me returning again and again. I recommend your site, even when I disagree with the opinions expressed, precisely because you keep such a well run site.

Take heart, because of your attention to detail, even a cursory glance on a random day will exonerate such undeserved and unjust claims made by Greenwald, and those who can’t debate, and are forced to attempt to discredit.

Just know, as long as you maintain your ethics, LGF’s integrity, and continue to just be you, you’ll have defenders.

Read more at http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43290_In_Which_Glenn_Greenwald_Cites_an_Extreme_Right_Wing_Anti-Muslim_Hate_Site_Featuring_a_Faked_Graphic/comments/#xfxqRga1ePFSpKPz.99

II had just stopped laughing from the first paragraph and then read the “attention to detail.” Oh man…..

After “integrity,” I needed a trip to the john.

• OLT's Use Chapstick, Tommy. Medicated. says:

Ash to ashes, funk to funky, we all know Major Tom’s a junkie.

• trebob says:

“those who can’t debate” now that’s a riot. Charles is the one that keeps his fingers tuck in his ears. There have been hundreds of invites not only for Charles but also the 10 or 11 remaining sycophants over there to debate here, another place, on internet radio and to this Charles says “I bid you adieu”.

Major Tom is a Charles sock.

• livefreeor die says:

(Long gasping breath)…I am laughing too hard…I think I’m going to break a rib….
      Major Tom, please stop with the comedy.

• Because says:

So Major Tom’s another Chucksock.

Definitely a Chucksock. Strung out in heaven’s high,
        hitting an all-time low.

Nice try, Fatass.

9. Daedalus says:

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :

No one knows for certain (except perhaps CJ and Breivik), but after some analysis and help in the boiler room it was my opinion that probably not.

Hey do you have the link to origincal Manifesto thread where we showed Brevik’s mention of LGF.

• I linked to what I think is the first appearance of the graphic in the update.

As far as the actual manifesto, I welcome anyone to dispute that LGF is referenced and cited many times in there. I’ve got it as a word doc.

People don’t forget.

11. now is my chance to bond with cj via my long running sock that I still use to post there,
    I’ll take his side and call greenwad a tool of Dick Cheney, that should do it…..

So where are all the defenders of Johnson? Where are they? He called this a right wing bigoted hate blog – I’m sorry – is Charles like a minority unto himself?

13. today, tomorrow, next week, some time soon or possible prior day before yesterday

cj ya just never know now who you can trust as your new blog buddy, not that you need any help being pair of noied or any thing…..take a deep breath and understand your alone and getting ever more alone….so many socks, no way to know, very frustrating uh?

Hey Chuck. File a lawsuit. We’d LOVE that.

15. OLT's STALKER CHARLES IS MAD says:

Epic butt, epic butthurt. That’s what my nanny used to say when she’d tie my stroller to a lamp post outside the Donkey Show.

16. livefreeor die says:

By the way, any numbers with regard to hits here today vs. LGF.

17. Because olo rofl and so on says:

18. Because fake but accurate says:

• livefreeor die says:

Heh, wait until Greenwald drops the word “Pamtrum” on him!

Okay, so where’s the threat of legal action, then? I can tell you right now if someone did this to me, I’d be filing a lawsuit. You know why? Because there is nothing in that graphic that is FALSE. LGF is mentioned 33 times in the manifesto. Charles Johnson, Internet Has-Been, smeared others by saying they were “mentioned” in the manifesto. What he NEGLECTED to say was that so was he. I don’t care WHY they were mentioned – to him, a mention at all was enough. We were just pointing out that so were you. And I don’t think LGF was a hate site back then either. Yeah, there were some over the tops, but I can point to a shitload of comments at left wing sites, and even more tweets, that manifest the ugliness of the hate that lives on the left, so take the damn plank out of your own eye before you remove the splinter from mine.

Mr. Greenwald, if you or anyone comes here on your behalf, please Google or Bing or whatever the internet for the smear that Charles Johnson made on Glenn Beck after the Federal agent was found dead. With NO EVIDENCE at all, and because Beck had had a rally at the DC Capitol, Johnson pretty much insinuated that Beck’s “followers” may have been behind it. But that’s not a smear, right.

Charles Johnson snatches bits from Breitbart, from your site, from Robert Spencer, etc., and posts them at his own (failed) blog, sniping and harping on how dreadful, delusional they are. Tweets you, just about everyone that writes for Breitbart.com. But that’s not stalking, right?

19. Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

Because olo :

St. Who? I posted at LGF for 30 years and never heard that term. Not once. Oh, no sirree, Ricky.

Yeah, except for that time he didn’t use it, remember?
    And we have some interesting stuff in our archives, Johnson. Including exposing your appropriation of everything you’re famous for in Rathergate. Somehow I don’t recall you getting all hot and bothered at Twitter that we’d smeared you that day.

Hey guys – 10th Anniversary of Rathergate is coming up on September 9th. Let’s resurrect the thread for some fun that day.

Oh, and FATASS, in case you hadn’t guessed? I’m the bitch who wrote it.

21. Stonemason says:

I don’t know why it bothers me so, but this “In which…” construct that he has stolen from one of his new twitter buddies is annoying as shit.

I see your point.

Maybe, if used correctly, it could be tolerable.

For instance:

“In which corpulent ponytailed blogger Charles Johnson throws an epic temper tantrum after being exposed as a lying hypocrite.”

Hmmmm. No, you’re right.

No matter how you dress it up, it’s still annoying as shit. 😀

• Because olo says:

Maybe because pretentious assholes are pretentious assholes?

22. Johnson’s apparently got a lapdog in this Bob Cesca person, who has taken it upon himself to pile on us:

have at it.

Bob Cesca is Chunkles’ lone partner in the “Let’s obsess about Glenn Greenwald on Twitter 24/7” cult.

He’s Chunky’s “go to” guy when everyone else is yawning and ignoring his “Glenn Greenwald is evil” bleats.

Other than that, he’s just another internet non-entity.

Chuckster is going to try to keep this alive as long as he can. He thinks he’s famous again.

• OLT's Those Are Your Friends, Stalker Charles says:

God but I love self-righteous hypocrites.

Stalker Charles smeared, lied, defamed, and of course stalked hundreds of people when he decided to try to be acceptably Leftist.

Bob’s ignoring those facts doesn’t change them. This isn’t AGW … you don’t get to fudge the data.

Does he have any idea how silly and childish he looks? When Pat Dollard made that rather nasty tweet last week, he was retweeted 1043 times. Fatass got a high of 14 and people are already growing weary of it.

BTW, why is everybody getting pissed at US, by the way? We have our little site that makes fun of Fatass. We don’t even Tweet, for crying out loud. We didn’t send this to Glenn Greenwald, he found it on his own.

Actually, I think the only people that are pissed at us are Chunkles, Gus, and a few brain dead nitwits that Chunky has duped and misled into believing he’s actually relevant.

I’m just watching to see how long Chunky’s tantrum goes on.

I’m betting it’s going to be an all-nighter for him. 😆

It’s hilarious that Chunky’s handful of pals are directing so much traffic our way in their ill-conceived attempt to defend him.

If anyone bothers to check out the archives here in a quest to prove that we’re nothing but a bunch of hate mongers slandering He of The Jazzy Ponytail, they’ll instead find a gold mine of examples and proof demonstrating that Chuckles Johnson is a lying, fraudulent, hypocritical asshat and…dare I say…a chronically peevish, sniveling dickhead.

25. Minnow says:

To all new readers or visitors of this blog. Welcome! We are glad you could stop in and check this site out. This site loves to point out and laugh at a certain corpulent, elderly blogger with a pony tail and a fetish for Glenn Greenwald (among other things).

oh, by the way…. Hi Barry…. life is good over here in the land of all things deranged…

Barry is a name that Charles Fatboy Johnson also answers too FYI.

Surf’s up Barry!

Oh, and Mr. Greenwald, you might also ask Johnson why he is posting a picture of himself over 10 YEARS OLD as his avatar. – Arachne

To our new visitors, here’s a more recent example of Charles’ appearance as well as demonstration of his firm grasp of proper punctuation…demonstrated in song.

• Abu penis penis penis lol says:

For visitors, this is the word Falling Off His Bike was butchering, ICYMI.

mi·lieu
      /mil-yo, mil-yo, mil-yo
      noun
      plural noun: milieux
      1. a person’s social environment.
      “he grew up in a military milieu”
      synonyms: environment, sphere, background, backdrop, setting, context, atmosphere; More
      location, conditions, surroundings, environs;
      informal stomping grounds, turf
      “the political milieu in New England”

He sure does love that black T-shirt he’s been known to wear in a bunch of pics. O_o

I just realized something from the Fatass word choice. “I became associated with ‘anti-Jihad’ blogs…” So, let me get this straight. He would rather be aligned with PRO-Jihad blogs?

Also, what the hell was that J’accuooooos item all about. Retweeted 10,000 times. No effing way that happened.

• d says:

yay!!!! 🙂

And no, we’re not a hate site folks. We don’t even really hate Johnson – intense dislike, heck yeah, but hate? Johnson can throw as much of a temper tantrum as he likes – we’re not going anywhere and we frankly don’t give a crap if we get 12 hits a day or 1200 (we aren’t the ones fudging our statistics and living off ad income – um, see – we all have jobs. Very well-paying ones as a matter of fact – not bad for psychos, huh?) – this site was started by people Johnson kicked off his site for believing in God, not believing in Global Warming, thinking that maybe Islam isn’t a religion that is all about holding hands with mankind, that Barack Obama is not the messiah, etc., etc. That’s why we were told to sod off. And a lot of times he told us to get out of Dodge by saying start your own blog. Okay we did. It’s called The Blogmocracy. But people were still miffed at Johnson so we started this one to keep the politics and the playpen separate. Occasionally we spin off to politics – happens to everyone – but not often.

But bear in mind we are doing nothing to Johnson that he hasn’t in the past and isn’t doing now to a host of bloggers – be it on his malware infused failing blog or on Twitter. Johnson doesn’t call his machinations stalking by the way – oh no, it’s only stalking when someone does it to him.

So if you come here, and spit that we’re a bunch of right-wing, bigoted mean mean mean psychos and we should be ashamed, well, that’s fine with us. Because frankly we don’t give a shit what you, Bob Cesca or anyone else who has their nose so far up Johnson’s butt they can’t see reality thinks. ICYMI.

To show that we’re a fair bunch, here’s a video showing Charles’ merciful side as he waxes philosophical about his musical career.

It’s not like we bash him ALL the time….:wink:

Chunky is still shrieking hysterically like a crack smoking chimp on Twitter.

The hilarious part is that with one innocuous tweet, Glenn Greenwald has turned Chunkles’ life upside down.

Well played. 😆

• Because olo says:

Sometimes I feel a little pang of guilt. This place is kind of like playing practical jokes on the retarded kid.

People are pretty much no longer caring.

Chunkles cares.

He cares a lot if his hysterical ranting and shrieking are any indication.

And when you get right down to it, isn’t that what really matters? 😀 😆

30. LMAO:

One thing seems certain: this Greenwald graphicgate thing appears to have gotten the shut-ins’ panties in a wad in epic fashion.

That’ll be good for at least another 12 hours of Charles honking and bleating with self righteous indignation and peevishness. 😆 😆 😆

It’s good to see Gus got his lazy ass off the couch and is engaged in some good ol’ fashioned sleuthing.

If only he could put his sleuthing skills into tracking down that ever elusive job…. 😆

And that’s what’s so hysterical. Fatass and Fartboy aren’t going to bring down Greenwald – hell, I imagine there’s quite a few folks on the left that are really enjoying this from back in the day when Chuckles would grab graphics and they thought he was smearing THEIR heroes. I do notice no one is braving the wilds of our personal padded cell over here to take us on. C’mon Cesca! Be Bold!

• Because olo says:

One thing – Greenwald at least cites his sources. Unlike ***cough*** .

Is this the manifesto in question? Charles is most certainly mentioned and I counted 13 references. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I was going to check but when I saw 1518 pages loading, I bailed.

I’ll take Briareus’ and your word for it.

Breivik also mentions arguing with Johnson:

“In late 2007 and early 2008, I was involved in a heated argument with the American blog
        Little Green Footballs and its owner Charles Johnson.”
        page 621

• That’s Fjordman. The manifesto itself is pretty much a lot of copy/pasted articles. So most of these citations (LGF or otherwise), are indirect.

In that sense, the original TP graphic is as as disingenuous as ours.

• Because olo says:

Yep. This creaky old XP box won’t do that. My new Liny box will when I get it set up.

I still have XP too, but have a high-speed cable connection. 🙂

I need a drink. I meant “33” – between his name & the references to LGF. That should do it. Sorry Charlie. You’re in it.

32. Because olo says:

Arachne :

Declear the crudase, and be unite!

33. Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
      What a liar. He “parted ways” once Obama was elected (Charles voted for McCain/Palin) because he figured he could parlay LGF into lefty greatness. He’s been riding the decline ever since.

34. Because olo olololo says:

Great. Gussy, you DO know that Sergey is a commie, eh?
      Dumbass.

Wow.

Sergey Romanov.

Our favorite Stalin apologist.

I remember his attempts to turn DoD into his own personal gulag by going on dead threads and replying to every single comment whether they were directed at him or not,

He’d go for two or three days at a time.

Good times… 😆

• Because says:

Maybe that’s Stabbs?

Commie lovers can go to hell as far as I’m concerned. Have personally witnessed too much human carnage perpetrated by communism to have any patience for their asinine bleating.

The Mother Ship isn’t the stalker blog, oh garage dwelling box of rocks. We started this place because the people at Blogmoc who are sick to death of Johnson and his smearing preening asshattery asked to have Johnson-free threads. Hence, this place.

35. Daedalus says:

Charles is giving this website publicity!

Thank you Charles!

Fake but accurate.

37. Daedalus says:

One retweet so far. Man, that hive is really buzzing. LOL!

• Because olo olololo says:

Does rolling on your butt laughing count as crazyness?

Heh.

It seems all the excitement and craziness is coming from Chunkles, Gus the garage dweller and Bob “the internet nobody who mistakenly thinks he’ll get blog hits by latching on to the broken down shitheap of a blog known as LGF” Cesca.

Other then that, everyone who is paying attention is laughing.

I’d bet Glenn Greenwald is laughing the loudest. 😀

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    In that sense, the original TP graphic is as as disingenuous as ours.

Breivik’s writing is a mess. Ugh.

39. Because says:

Suddenly Twitterwarrior Theater has gone into distract mode. >>>>>

Maybe Barry figured out this Greenfit wasn’t working out for him after all.

40. swamprat says:

Minnow :
    Wasn’t Barry engaged to Fjordman for a while? That’s the same Fjordman – right?

Fjordy would post these longwinded wordy posts that had to be reduced down like an algebraic formula, and when thus reduced ended up reading like a sub-cause in a Ku Klux Klan list of bylaws.
    It was as if you crossed a lynchmob with the U.S. tax code.

• swamprat says:

Charles had some issues with Islamic supremacists, but not to the point of wholesale oppression of all muslims as if they were subhumans to be suppressed.

• Minnow says:

I remember those long-winded posts…. and if I am not mistaken, Barry would preface the posts (sometimes) with erudite commentary on the subject.

41. swamprat says:

Well the good thing is that all this is out in the open and can be aired out openly and honestly.

Except for the the deletions, back-editing, changed pictures, removed commenters, wholesale expunged comments and selective word changing.

• OLT's Cheetoh Gollum says:

Yes, but all those people were deceitful racists and fooled us. They are tricksy and false, My Precious.

42. OLT's KFC OK? says:

swamprat :
    Republicans, creationists, Sarah Palin fans and Dominionists

But I LIKE Domino’s Pizza now! Why does that make me bad???

• Because says:

Little Caesar’s is more Chunk’s speed. The dumpster behind Little Caesar’s is Gus’ thang.

43. Because Green and mean says:

44. Because Oy says:

45. Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

Visitors are welcome to check the archives. Look for “Religion of Peace my Ass,” “Dearborn,” “Flying Imams,” and “CAIR.”

46. Because donkey stomp says:

47. swamprat says:

I bet the posts condemning Pam Geller for being mentioned by breivik will now disappear.
    Just like his mentions of St. Pancake and his pictures of Pamela Geller with whited-out eyes and his Shrieking Harpy posts and his Dominionist rants and his posts bragging about Rush Limbaugh being an “honorary lizard”

• swamprat says:

and his statements supporting the asshole who said not to donate money to Israel for firetrucks, ’cause they had plenty of money and the statement that Dominionists planned to outbreed us and how this was real reason for concern. ( I saw that one go in real time.)
      Wouldn’t bet that his commenters’ statements against Israel could be still found, either.

• swamprat says:

I wouldn’t mind his deletion of over the top comments, if he hadn’t called others “cowards” for doing the same.

48. Minnow says:

Barry, you are nothing more than a skid mark on the internet underwear of us all.

Hey skid mark – surf’s up!

49. kbdabear says:

Hey, Chuck’s cabin boy called Joe Walsh a turd!

Come on, who could hate such a great guitarist!

It’s the worst hard times, when your greatest defender is a drunken stumblebum who lives in his Sister’s garage. That’s our Gus!

51. swamprat says:

There is a loud drunken out-of-context rant; your argument is invalid!

52. swamprat says:

When charles posts that rant against this site, remember; That guy was welcomed and posted there for YEARS!

53. livefreeor die says:

Wow! There hasn’t been this much excitement around here since Chuck banned Luddy.
    By the way, good visitors, if you want some real yuks, search “Ludwig von Quixote” in the LGF archives here. He was a valued member of LGF (even though he was famous there for misogynistic statements) and then one day-POOF-gone.

54. swamprat says:

charles isn’t like the reformed drunk who finds religion and is eager to tell everyone about his new life; He is like the guy who lies about his former life, won’t speak to the winos he used to pal with, and drinks all the beer when he goes fishing with his new buddies.

the difference is
    honesty
    humility
    empathy
    fidelity
    courage
    love

• swamprat says:

Try Charles.
      Step out. The first step is to forgive those whom you think most don’t deserve it. This requires true effort, but boy is it worth it. You’ll see that those Buddhists and Christians, etc, weren’t shitting; harboring Hatred and Resentment REALLY is like taking poison and expecting to hurt your enemies. After you forgive THOSE assholes, why, forgiving yourself is a piece of cake.

Life gets a lot easier when you see that those that wounded you were just trying to deal with their own shit, and you passing on their grief to yourself and others accomplishes nothing.

Next week stay tuned and I’ll pass on the key to flipping houses and how to make a radio with some resistors and a germanium crystal.

By the way, the chart is not faked. It was made accurate by including the number of references to LGF/Charles, which the original author apparently neglected to include. We said “here are HIS mentions.” We did not alter the data and our graph is correct.

Tuff luck, Fartface.

It’s telling that NOT ONE person Chunky put on blast with his riotous, false accusations bothered to post anything defending him. Quite a Twitter-posse you’ve got there, Fatass.

57. Abu Notlob says:

Owner: Well, he’s…he’s, ah…probably pining for the fjords.
    Mr. Praline: PININ’ for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got ‘im home?
    Owner: The Norwegian Blue prefers keepin’ on it’s back! Remarkable bird, id’nit, squire? Lovely plumage!
    Mr. Praline: Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there

ChenZhen, as The Minotaur :
    I’ve updated the thread. I didn’t actually count the references myself; I’m pretty sure Briareus made the graphic.

Not only was this the first appearance of the graphic “correction,” but it includes Brevik’s words specifically mentioning Charles Johnson in context.

Wait a minute – first we FAKED it? Now we “modified” it? No, asshat. We CORRECTED it.

Looks like the tantrum lasted well into the night.

The butthurt…sting it does.

Will Chunky start today with an ICYMI in which he continues to bleat about Pulitzer Prize winner Glenn Greenwald linking to DoD?

The suspense is killing me. 😆

He’s raving about it from the get-go, as predicted. It will be an all-day tantrum, for our amusement. 😆