Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, Charlie

KissMeChuck

Erin Go Bleaugh.

61 Comments on “Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, Charlie”

Chunky is literally “shitfaced,” from spewing bullshit non-stop for five years or so. Me, I’m having a bunch of Irish louts (my brothers) over for traditional foods and Guinness tonight. Might crack some Jameson’s, too, if the mood strikes. Which it probably will. 🙂

Irish saying:

“May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.”

I made two briskets in the slow cooker yesterday. They are yummerlicious! 🙂
      You go enjoy yourself tonight!!

I boiled two briskets in the same huge pot, then used the water to cook the potatoes, carrots, onions and cabbage. YUM!! Mom’s recipe never fails. 🙂

The drinking-side of the party fizzled out badly, though. Everyone’s dieting, and acting like creaky old farts. I drank one Guinness, and no Jameson’s. Oh, well. Some other time.

Some good pics of our Irish ancestors arriving, and a great Pogues tune:

3. d says:

Why is Chunkles ripping Glenn Greenwald so much about his apparently positive position on Russia. Obungle’s toothless sanctions made the Russian stock markets rally today. Isn’t that a bit more impactful than GG’s weighing in to denounce Russia? Oh that’s right you’re not supposed to criticize the WH about anything ever. No matter how much they bungle and botch every single thing they attempt to with the possible exception of scheduling tee times.

4. d says:

Because an alternate universe?

The GOP’s Staggering Failure: A Full 64% of Americans Love Their Obamacare! (Video) lgf.bz/1iW0DXx 18 minutes ago

• Because says:

Trixy wording. Note the word “their”. That’s the .1% that actually signed up.

Really, Fartass? Then how come Jollie won in Florida? He wants to repeat Obamacare, is against amnesty and is a *gasp* climate denier.

• Doppel milyo says:

time to add another FAIL to his ever expanding list

I think I will put this statement right under his prediction for huge democrat gains in the 2010 Mid term elections

5. d says:

Because Chunk knows so much about rebranding. And because I’m so sure this is totally in context.

GOP Rebranding Watch: S. Dakota Lawmaker Says It Should Be Legal to Deny Service to “Blacks” lgf.bz/1qMjoOr 23 minutes ago

6. d says:

Because Gus, all the Godless Marxists in the WH and Dem party just lie about it. Why else would supposed practicing Catholics like Sebelius or Pelosi be all for free abortions and reproductive products on demand, no term restrictions, no age restrictions or parental disclosure, and employers forced to provide or mandated to be paid for by the taxpayers?

Sees Tweet about “poll sayin atheists are least likely to be voted for…” Closes tab, makes Grumpy the Cat face. 32 minutes ago

7. OLT's Math Is Hard For Progs says:

Because :
    Trixy wording. Note the word “their”. That’s the .1% that actually signed up.

You set ’em up, I’ll knock ’em down:

8. Doppel milyo says:

When you are filled with as much blarney and talk as much gobshite as Charles, every day is March 17

9. Because got any better ideas, junior? says:

10. windbag says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Watch The Commitments if you haven’t.

11. JimboXL says:

Putin’s popularity is going up while Obomber’s is going down, down, down. Another Dim victory! Would Putin ever give up control of something his country owns, like Obomber usually does? Nope, unlikely, because Putin is at least a nationalist, which is why he is rising in popularity while Obomber is only barely afloat in the polls, kind of like a grotesquely large cruise ship that has hit a reef and is slowly tipping onto its side.

12. Abu Pannus Pannus Pannus Attack says:

From the last thread (I was busy!) had to give kudos for this Because beauty: sick, truthful and right in Chuck’s scrotum. ioi, indeed.
    March 17, 2014 at 11:27 am | #21

Reply | Quote
    Let’s put Chunky on the mechanical bull and watch the pannus flap. 😆 😆

13. Because Captain Goose says:

14. O' Pakimon says:

A St. Paddy’s Day challenge!

See if you can watch the entire video of this bubbleheaded she-moonbat snivel and whine about The Unicorn Messiah without banging your head against the nearest hard surface. 😆

I made it to 1:46 before banging my head on my desk. I’m sure some of y’all can do better!

15. Captain Death says:

Whatever happened to Eyerash Rose?

16. Because And...? says:

17. Because tweeting obsessively to nobody is so much betterer says:

You do realize you’re missing out on Foul Master’s favorite TV-shows, such as Walking Dead, True Detective and Rachel Maddow? How do you expect to be able to converse with him, should he ever deign to speak directly at you? Could be a real disconnect there, like when the neighbor discovered your extension cord and yanked it out of his outdoor socket in the middle of “Lost.” 😯

• poteen2 says:

About the time Barney went off the air. Curious

• Doppel Milyo says:

I fed this tweet into the universal bullshit detector/truth translator and this is what is spit out

“I’ve been homeless, living out of my car for 10 years. I bounce from garage to garage and couch to couch. I pawned my TV 10 years ago because it was too heavy to carry, and you can’t get good reception in the garage anyway”

Gus, you aren’t fooling anybody

Are you going to start crying, like you did during the earthquake earlier? Should we send someone over to make sure you’re okay?

• Al-Cheezeera says:

If you send someone over to make sure he’s okay, that would be a display of extreme stalker behavior. Charles would have to crap his already dirty diaper from when he was watching The Walking Dead.

19. poteen2 says:

“Dom” spanking Obdituse at the end of the WH thread is worth a wriggle in the mud . .Fun stuff

20. iSpeakJive says:

It’s an “ugly defamation” site, but consists entirely of his own words.

Some people just don’t get it.

21. LGFiscrap says:

I think she’s really cute.

22. Because olo says:

Octopus :
    He does have a bit of the old Lewd-Wank in him, doesn’t he? No wonder Chunky wants to roll around in the hay with him.

Until he goes on a fatshaming roll…