Is it too late to post this? Nah. It’s still March 16th in Culver City.
saintjemima
St Pancake 2004

Charles’ Comment 167 WAS a lie (as proven years later by the BRC) which put his immediate spazdefense comments in question. Comment 168 indicates that he knows he deleted a comment once he became aware of it yet he doesn’t recall it. Regarding Comment 169: remember when Charles denied sending the LGF Flying Monkeys to astroturf the Amazon reviews of Pam Geller’s book? Yeah, like that never happened. (In fact, it never happened twice.) Does anyone really believe Comment 169?

Alouette tonka-corrie

49 Comments on “On 16 March 2003 Rachel Corrie ate it. Less than a year later, Charles was already back pedalling.”

1. LGFisputrid says:

I had no problem with St Pancake. I have a problem with Fatfuck’s hypocrisy.

Once again, Chunkles has egg on his face from all those waffles passing as excuses concerning St. Pancake.

I’m hungry…let’s get a breakfast burrito.

3. O' Pakimon says:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all my fellow Irish (real and in spirit) drunky stalker pals! 😀

Morning! Happy St. Patrick’s day to all youz Irish trapped in your prison of evil whiteness. 🙂
    The corned beef & cabbage at Mouse’s house came out DELISH!!!!!!!!!

5. Macker says:

Dang I t! I forgot yesterday was St. Pancake’s Day!

Had I but known……alas, I had to work so I could not have celebrated with my griddle in the manner I would have liked (and my family, too!)

6. Ben Hur says:

Sullivan?

One of the worst traits of some left-liberals is their easy resort to calling those who disagree with them bigots or racists or worse. There are some sites on the web that seem almost entirely devoted to patrolling the discourse for any sign of sin. This one’s a homophobe; this one’s a racist; so-and-so said this and that could be – shock! – prejudiced. It can sometimes be a way to avoid engaging arguments rather than tackling them. And so, on cue, Paul Ryan is taking heat for these remarks:

7. Because olo olololo says:

“Pretty scary”. Ha! A 4.7 is bupkis. I was walking around during a 7.1, and didn’t even notice that a quake was happening.

Wus. Weenie. Coward. Chicken.

His pannus must have been jiggling.

8. Because olo olololo ololololololo hahahaha hohohoho lolol lolololol says:

• Because olo says:

I’m seeing 4.4, 4.1 being reported. The ground shakes more than that when Chunky rolls out of bed.

BIG Earthquake? Oh please, dickhead. Post Loma Prieta we had AFTERSHOCKS bigger than that. Oh, and I call bullshit on your saying “felt like a 4.8 or 5.0 quake.” You got the size from the same place you got the first reports of the epicenter.

Not a BIG earthquake. You want a big earthquake? Try being on a BART train when a 7.1 rolls underneath it.

• Al-Cheezeera says:

Does he understand the Richter Scale? I’d have slept through the so-called BIG earthquake.

9. Because olo says:

Let’s put Chunky on the mechanical bull and watch the pannus flap. 😆 😆

10. Ben Hur says:

FRACKING KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. iSpeakJive says:

If Greenwald has to defend stuff from 2005 in 2014, why doesn’t Chuckface? Hmmm?

12. Because Have to admire a garage-dwelling hobo talking about work says:

Oh man, the Maynard G. Krebs hypocrisy of Garage Boy is overwhelming.
      I’m sure he’ll be having a corned beef pot pie for St. Paddy’s.

13. Because Guardian milyo says:

14. Because Onose says:

Oh, I’m sure the all 641 people in the Twitterverse are concerned about an “unfollow” from a guy who tweets as much as he breathes (almost at 100,000) and still can’t crack 2,000 followers.

15. Doppel Milyo says:

apparently Charles fell off his futon this morning

I saw lots of newscasters getting underneath their desks

• Because says:

I think it was flatus from the bicheekial pannus. That’ll make the ground shake.

I’ve sat at my kitchen table when a 4.5 aftershock hit and didn’t think a thing of it. Plates rattled but that’s all. Besides, I seriously doubt that Fatass went out to try to Save the City.

Lolwut! 😆

Earthquake tracker. Some bigguns in South America. Quit whining, Charlie.

Is it the Rapture, Fatass? I mean, earthquakes, Google, Greenwald, Gussie, green beer…these are all signs. 😯

Um…isn’t Google based in the Bay Area? We didn’t have an earthquake dipshit.

• Because says:

Not only that, the servers are scattered all over the world. There’s this thing called the ‘cloud’. Chuckles should google it.

And this is the net techy guy who’s always trying to bullshit us with his crappy REGEX. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

19. Because perfect for fat drunks says:

Really? Because diabetics haven’t been using NON-SUGAR sweeteners to do just that already? Every heard of TUVIA, you dumb ass? Let’s see… today Fatass has declared himself a Seismologist, a Geologist and a Nutritionist – all without leaving his futon.

• trebob says:

If you haven’t tried it yet, monk fruit extract is an awesome sweetener. 150 times sweeter than sugar so you can’t bake with it, but with most other things, it’s terrific. no after taste and it’s really sweet.

• iSpeakJive says:

I dunno, but whatever they use in Blue Bunny Sugar-Free Rocky Road is pretty damn good. 🙂

20. d says:

FYI new post

21. Because says:

iSpeakJive :

Blue Bunny Ice Cream. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Screw that Ben and Jerry hippy shit.