The Free Market equals Slavery

Feminazi Bitch has to be one of the most intellectually dishonest people online. She posts at LGF a picture that equates free market capitalism with slavery.

Free Market Slavery

Slavery is forced labor, which goes against free market principles. This equation of capitalism with an evil system is a just another example of the lack of intellectual thought at LGF.

35 Comments on “The Free Market equals Slavery”

1. Because says:

Peculiar notion of what the word ‘free’ means.

2. Because must I? says:

And btw, those white guys are Democrats.

3. Doppel Milyo says:

because in North Korea and Cuba, there are no slaves

4. Wow. The stupidity of that is amazing. Come over here and argue your point, Femnazi. Please. Show me where socialism and communism created a nation like the United States. Please. How is life in North Korea? China? Venezuela? Cuba? I could go on. Slavery kills the free market, we fought an effing war over it.

5. Doppel Milyo says:

her name is at present, the only accurate and honest thing at LGF

…and NO hilarity ensues. Gawd, what idiocy. 🙄

Neil looks like the archetypal huckster, to me. I know his type very well. Usually, they end up in positions of power, before the scandal hits and they have to do some time.

8. Because bumming is hard work says:

9. Because sockitoome sockitoome sockitoome? says:

No asshat. When Nixon appeared on Laugh-In he wasn’t PRESIDENT. I see you’re as accurate in your reporting as your fearless leader.

10. windbag says:

This may be above the heads of the LGF crowd, but here’s Milton Friedman talking about the mutual benefit of the free market.

All I can say if she’s Feminazi “BITCH” she should have moved down one letter of the alphabet – would have been much more appropriate.

So, let’s see….there were no free markets then in all of New England prior to the Civil War, is that right, Feminazi C**t?

A shining example of Leftist “humor” — note, the Hispanic community is outraged by the blatant racism here. 😆

• dwells38 says:

Guess they’ll have to go back to lampooning white trash Appalachian tooth rotted inbreds that stick things up their asses and have to go to the ER every weekend. Ho ho that’s such a good one.

It’s okay to make fun of poor, ignorant people..as long as they’re white. Where would the comedians be without poor white folks?

Look, a squirrel!

Those little bastards keep climbing up on the birdfeeder. I open up the back door and holler “EYYY”!!! And they take off like a bat out of hell. I complained to my MIL about them & she said “Well, they have to eat too!”. 😳

Our eldest cat used to be a great mouser & naughty rabbit/squirrel/chipmunk hunter. He sleeps most of the time now. We were going through old veterinary records & turns out that he’s 20 years old at least. Holy CRAP!!! 😯

• Abu Kinda Drifing at the Moment says:

We’ve got 3 cats – 2 buff tabby brothers about 11 and a black female about 7. All with claws but all neutered. I’d love to have a dog but we live on a park and I’d hate to fence it off. Most dogs being walked out back are not on a leash and many know they are welcome to visit me on the patio for a little scratch of the ears. Cool dogs are so cool.

I used to think squirrels on the birdfeeder was an issue, until my much-older Sis moved to Pennsylvania bear country. They have bears who like to take down bird-feeders, by any means necessary. Now they don’t try to have a bird-feeder, but they still have the occasional bear encounter in the yard, and once in the garage. 😯

• iSpeakJive says:

Are those all different squirrels? Wow. Cirque de Squirrele’

Oui, they are French-Canadian, trained circus squirrels. Some of them are veterans of Celine Dion’s Vegas show. If you listen closely, you can hear one chirping the melody of “My Heart Will Go On.”

15. JimboXL says:

What would you expect from the side that fillibusters unborn life and then tops it with an all night filibuster of the Sun?

16. ISTE says:

A cunning plan.

17. livefreeor die says:

Chuck,
    Why aren’t you on top of the big political story tonight? The Republican won in the FL special election. The Democrat (Sink) was supposed to be wayyyyyyy ahead. What happened, Chuck?

😆

• JimboXL says:

She might as well have said, “thank goodness there are so many idiots who were dumb enough to vote Dim after everything we’ve ruined.”

• livefreeor die says:

Keep spinning, Deb. Just pretend you didn’t have a “see-the-public-LIKES-obamacare” speech all set to go. Sink was projected to be ahead by 7 points.

Nice try Crackhead Barbie. Your guy had a head start and better financing and STILL lost, even when you threw in a Libertarian (probably yet another fake candidate financed by Dems to attract the conservative vote – that’s their new strategy). YOU LOST. If I were you, I’d REALLY start worrying about November.

Oh, that deathless humor! Never gets old. I could watch it for days.

20. OLT's You Really Are Nazis says:

The only un-restricted hand around here is the Feral Gubmint’s reaching into my pocket and stealing my livelihood to buy YOU an Obamaphone and pay YOUR entitlement subsidies in order to BUY your vote, Bitch. That’s today’s Free Market. It’s free to you!

21. John Smith says:

Unfortunately the current American and British governments (both led by men who have had everything handed to them) are pro slave labour

Been made redundant? Too bad, work for nothing

A high ranking member of failed government/banks? You get your wages and bonuses anyway.