Leftist Lies & Charles Johnson Makes Up Sh*t Again

1.  Charles Johnson posts what he thinks is a scoop on Sarah Palin, and even his own Loyal Lizard Lappers call him on it, but for the wrong reasons:

CJ Palin Blowsit

2. Johnson self-references to “John_Birch_Society_to_Cosponsor_CPAC_2010” [cached link], where he posted a pic lifted from a NYT slam piece from 2008:

Sarah Palin 1995

3. Then Johnson claims, without evidence, that Sarah Palin has a John Birch Society newsletter on her desk. How Charles knows what a JBS Newsletter looks like is up to you to decide. Here’s a blow up of that image, cropped and inverted with enhanced contrast:

Sarah Palin 1995 invert crop

Now look at this and note the date:

Con-ConCallTNACover3695LR

Palin was reviewing a newsletter about  “Con-Con Call” that argues for a Constitutional Convention OPPOSED by the John Birch Society. Is it any surprise that in 1995 a Wasilla Councilwoman might have had such a newsletter on her calendar blotter, just to read it?

In JazzyJohnsonWorld, the answer is yes.

[More unintended relevance here.]

124 Comments on “Leftist Lies & Charles Johnson Makes Up Sh*t Again”

1. icekoldebassman says:

Chunk’s PDS knows no bounds.

2. KGB says:

A typo? Sure, I often type “2010” when I meant to key in “1995”. They’re basically right next to each other on the keyboard. And you know Charles definitely has an issue with fat-fingering. If you think that typo’s bad, you should hear him try to play barre chords. His axe sounds like a castrated tugboat. God damn fat fingers!

Next up, Charles explains that everything he blogged from 2001 to 2008 was a “typo”.

3. dwells38 says:

Chunk Johnson is a walking, talking, blogging, twittering underwear skid.

4. Medchemmer says:

Wow that autocorrect is really bad. I know when I try to type 1995, I always have to press the little x next to the 2010 auto suggest.

Maybe Chunkles needs a typing wand. 😆

In the insane, fantasy-based world of the fringe-Left where Fatass lives now, nothing is too absurd to believe. Of course Sarah Palin is reading John Birch Society tracts at her Wasilla council job! That’s what she’s all about. And worse. Did you know she pretended her daughter’s retard-baby was her own? I know, it’s CRAY-zy!

Meanwhile, Obama’s fantasy-based foreign policy has led to one massive blunder after another, the effects of which will be felt for many years after he’s mercifully retired to his Hawaiian mansion. Remember when Hitler’s troops had their “uncontested arrival” in Poland? He was just there to help the Poles with their economic problems. Don’t worry about it!

My “Random Page Of LGF Crazy” this morning?

Greenwald Caused Government Shutdown!

Oh, Chunky…you sure do have laser-like focus. 😆

Listen to the insane Flabalanche, babbling about Breitbart. Oh, yes, Breitbart was obsessed with you, Fuckface. He spent every waking moment coming up with new projects intended to smear you, and your ten followers. 😆

I really think Our Fatass has crossed the line into madness. Even now, he’s planning his day like the Grinch.

I thought it was Lee Stranahan that was planning the film on you, Fatass. If Andy had been behind the film, Stranahan wouldn’t have been looking for funding.

You so want to believe you’re relevant, but frankly, you were barely on Andy’s radar at that point except to be the (BIG) butt of just about every joke he told. Two years gone, and Andy is still talked about and loved. You? No one will remember you.

9. dwells38 says:

I mentioned a few days ago I was trying to access LGF and received this error: HTTP 503: Service Unavailable (tcp_error). I then reported back a few minutes later that I was able to get in after waiting about 4 minutes or so. However, that was the last time I’ve been able to get into LGF. Now every time I try and go there in any various way I get that error. It would seem someone from there, possibly Chunk himself, saw my comments, isolated my IP address from log info because I was probably the sole person trying to access LGF during the four minutes and has now blocked me from accessing the website from this computer. Assuming that’s possible, I find it rather comical to be blocked from viewing a site I find putrid to start with. Plus it would prove they not only read this website, they really view us, not as pathetic stalkers, but as real enemies and serious critics. They try and hit back. Anyway what’s the point? We have a convenient real time twitter feed of Chunk and Gus’ raucously humorous stupidity right here, daily BRC posts about their posts and comments and….

Oh hey Chunk. I’m looking at your terrible left-wing website with my phone. Right NOW! Check the logs!!

It might be that his “blazing fast new server” is just crapping out i.e. the hamster fell of the power wheel again.

I just went over to The Bog using one of Chunky’s Twitter links and got in with no problem except the page loading over there is as slow as molasses.

On the plus side, no pop-ups or advertisements thanks to Firefox and its AdBlocker plugin. 😆

10. Voltaire's Crack says:

So. Deleting tweets is now ok?

Just trying to keep up with the rules.

Typo? It’s actually 4 typos, wink, considering that every digit is incorrect. If that’s your story, at least apply some precision.

• dwells38 says:

Here’s the rules:

Rule 1 – If Chunk or his deluded minions delete a Tweet, it’s to defeat the racist Nazis.
      Rule 2 – If anyone else deletes a Tweet, it’s because they’re with the racist Nazis.

11. windbag says:

I’m sorta surprised it didn’t turn out to be a menu.

12. Barraco Barner says:

cray cray

13. Doppel milyo says:

and her e I thought Chuck’s credibility had already reached zero degrees Kelvin

14. Doppel milyo says:

KGB :A typo? Sure, I often type “2010″ when I meant to key in “1995″. They’re basically right next to each other on the keyboard. And you know Charles definitely has an issue with fat-fingering. If you think that typo’s bad, you should hear him try to play barre chords. His axe sounds like a castrated tugboat. God damn fat fingers!

this is what happens when you are a cut and paste man. A linker not a thinker

the man doesn’t even read the far left talking points he regurgitates

pathetic hack

• dwells38 says:

Now that he’s a slithering Marxist low life he thinks he can use that excuse, similar to the Dem pols who always use the excuse that they “mispoke” whenever they have to backpedal due to something they said or it’s found out they’ve been lying.

Chunky mistyped because he wuz misled.

15. Doppel milyo says:

is it possible to resurrect the deleted tweet for all to enjoy?

16. Because says:

The JBS was against fluoridating water before it was hip and cool and green to be against fluoridating water. Which side of that issue is Icky on?

• OLT's Stalker Charles, Wannabee says:

Whichever side (a) continues the insane PDS and (b) gets to hang out with “Shoq” and bitch about other people being “evil” while organizing Twitter gulag campaigns and other smears.

17. OLT's Stalker Charles, Wannabee says:

Octopus :

Pam owes Greenwald a big Easter basket this year for taking so much heat off her girls.

Stalker Charles’ flip from deranged heterosexual stalker to deranged homosexual stalker has been a little hard to watch, but I am starting to accept his new orientation. Especially since it has at least slowed his War On Women on a few fronts (or backs). Mandy Nagy was having to put body armor under her bra strap to prevent getting hook imprints there for a while. But now that Stalker Charles is teh ghey, she can go back to more comfortable foundation garments. Only the evil Bircherwoman Sarah Palin (who, having a very successful public career, would not have the time of day to look up Charles Johnson, even out of curiousity) gets his frustrated sexual attention now. And frankly she has much better enemies than a washed-up string noodler with Nazis under his futon.

18. Because says:

19. Because says:

20. Barraco Barner says:

If you think plate tectonics are cause by fracking, are you anti-science or a denier?

21. dwells38 says:

Gus retweets a shocking racist tweet against a Muslim cleric. Do you think you’re on the old LGF website, Gus? Are you trying to smear all Muslims as being ignorant? Or are you just racist against Iranians?

RT @michaeldweiss: Must have been the mustache: Iranian cleric: Albert Einstein was Shiite Muslim haaretz.com/news/world/1.5… 1 hour ago

22. Because says:

Chunky is begging for handouts on a dead-ended segment of Info Route 66, while Sarah Palin is worth $12M, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Not that he’s jealous. Oh no, far from it. He’s a man of integrity and strict moral codes, not a cheapass loser who takes money for running Thai Ladyboy ads.

Did someone say Jazzy Pinhead?

25. dwells38 says:

Chunk will be apoplectic at her flagrant impertinence : http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/03/10/sharyl-attkisson-resigned-cbs

Report: Star Benghazi Reporter Attkisson Exits CBS Due to ‘Liberal Bias’

They felt she was biased because she couldn’t get any straight answers from the WH on Benghazi or Fast and Furious. Chunk would agree with that. Because who needs answers about a nontroversy?

I hope she writes a book about this a la Katie Pavelich on Fast and Furious. I know I’d buy one.

Let The Circle Jerk Be Unbroken!

No one is hiring either non-writer Blubberbutt McAsswipe or his sidekick – One-brain-cell Gus801.

• dwells38 says:

Sirota’s not a writer. Blumenthal is but looks like a rodent. Both are raging libturds. Diversity? And why is it the race warrior didn’t suggest any blacks or females? Because he thinks they’re stupid and hates them I have to assume.

• dwells38 says:

Oh yeah and Blumenthal is the Clinton advisor’s son. Also telling of Chunky. Max Blumenthal wrote a book so anti-Israeli that Eric Alterman (not known to give Israel a pass) described it as so awful “could have been published by the Hamas Book-of-the-Month Club (if it existed).”

• trebob says:

And Little Green Footballs is the paradigm of diversity? Puh-leeze! At least Charles is an expert on echo chambers.

27. dwells38 says:

That’s just your armpits you idiot. Now shut up and forchrissakes quit tweeting crap no one cares about.

I detect the rich scent of raging egomania: twitter.com/arusbridger/st… 31 minutes ago

28. OLT's Stalker Charles, Wannabee says:

Octopus :
    Let The Circle Jerk Be Unbroken!

😆 😆

• Because dudebro says:

• trebob says:

Uh, sorry Charles. Neither you or that other Californian have even the slightest idea what and how people in Texas live. Other than female fetuses, which women are fighting for their lives down there?

Fatass can file this under all his other big “SCOOPS” – like those “BREAKING NEWS” posts that turned out to be news stories from five years earlier. He couldn’t be more of a clown if he wore a bright red nose and a red curly wig (actually might be an improvement over the greasy ponytail).

I’ve read “Mein Kampf” and works on Stalin and Lenin. I hardly qualify as a Nazi let alone a Commie. Charles, grow the hell up.

Also, as Briareus pointed out, you didn’t bother to get the context correct & your own posters had to also correct you on the year, which was NO typo on your part. More like wishful thinking.

31. Chunk, you can have these for a consolation.

Scientists throw dark matter theory out there after pulling it out of their asses, it gets reported on in MSM, and everyone says…meh.

33. Doppel Milyo says:

Charles offered assistance and a membership to a dude that flushed a Koran down a toilet.

this wasn’t a request somebody made to him for help. He went out of his way to seek this dude out and volunteered to help him.

not some typo Charles
    a fact

34. ISTE says:

ICYMI

:LOL:

35. Voltaire's Crack says:

I recall some years ago when there some pictures from the White House that got a little coverage. Maybe books or Christmas ornaments featuring Mao and others of that ilk. Anyone remember?

Did this bother Charles at the time?

ICYMI: I was misled. For 8 years. About everything.

37. OLT's Fuck You, Dudebros says:

Because dudebro :

38. OLT's Let's Examine The Evidence says:

Arachne :
    And who’s paying YOU, dumbass? No one.

Not fair. You do not know for certain that Gus is NOT on state or Federal assistance.

39. Because your lord ad master may take exception to "Chubby" says:

The Beav was twistin’! 🙂

I actually enjoyed that. Thank you, Gus. Just goes to show, we do share some common ground of understanding, and might reach a rapport some day. Well, you have a LOT of shit to sort through first, but someday, who knows?

I look forward to a time when wingnuts and moonbats can live together in peace and harmony, except for a few months around elections. We don’t have to be like Hutus and Tutsis all year round, every year. Maybe that’s too Pollyanna-ish a vision, but I can remember when people whose political views make me want to vomit on the sidewalk now were just friends, acquaintances and even relatives. It was the 90’s, not that long ago…seems like a different lifetime.

• Abu says:

How do you handle Florida sun? Do you burn and peel? Sunscreen 95? Or are you so swarthy that the sun never penetrates your body hair? (really, don’t answer, please)

Inquiring r’mouse wants to know.

• Because says:

Pot pies for peace!

• Doppel Milyo says:

the problem with wingnuts and moonbats getting along isn’t the wingnuts

I find those on the right are a pretty tolerant lot. I have lots of libbie friends and I don’t really care what they believe.
        When they talk about Obama tingles I just laugh at them and when they get all hysterical that ted cruz is the devil, I just laugh at them again

Us neocons do go out of our way to be nice to the lower end of the IQ spectrum and are quite tolerant of these loons.
        They are rarely tolerant of others, however

I agree, Dop. Aside from the few fringe-nuts who just hate everything and everyone who is to the Left of anything, most people on the Right have good reasons for their opinions on things, and are willing to discuss them with you. The Left is just full of assumptions, mostly unexamined ones, spoon-fed to them by their professors and peers, and of course the self-identified liberal MSM. When you challenge them on particulars, they instantly retreat into insults of the ad hominem variety. A straight, white, middle-aged man like me has no defense against that tactic, btw. 😆

I was reminded of this again on vacation when I was listening to a few Marc Maron podcasts, his “WTF” thing which is one of the most popular podcasts going. I knew he was an Air America voice for some time, who railed bitterly against Bush like most comedians, but I also remembered him as being a smart, funny guy with a terrible drug habit he’d conquered. I figured he might have grown up a little since kicking, and I wanted to hear what a few of his illustrious guests had to say.

Well, the guests were good, in interviews that went a bit deeper than most celebrity spots, and Maron is a decent interviewer who knows when to shut up and let the other person talk. I enjoyed the shows, even though occasionally you’d get a blast from the Bush-y past, where he or a guest would just start blabbing about stupid Leftist memes that have been long discredited by rational people, and throwing around insults of the usual conservative targets…but never criticizing Obama, or anyone on the Left.

I realized that they are incapable of such self-scrutiny, because their beliefs don’t hold up to serious re-evaluation. Items such as global warming, the “need for Obamacare,” Sarah Palin-as-golem, George Bush as Satan’s Retarded Brother, etc., still rule their minds. I mean, they have nothing to say about the economic suicide of the Obama presidency, or his incredible blunders in foreign policy, or even his vicious, above-it-all Predator warfare tactics. That last is worthy of discussion amongst such former “peaceniks,” eh wot? Nothing.

Abu :
    Inquiring r’mouse wants to know.

I’m going to answer, because it’s a subject that puzzles and intrigues me. I come from a big Irish Catholic family, which is split pretty evenly between those who can tan well, and those who should avoid the sun like naked mole rats. I’m in the latter category, and now one of my daughters is, too. Neither of us are particularly hirsute. We got our rat-like teeth fixed with braces in our respective youth-times.

My wife is Greek island-girl, centuries of inbreeding to develop the olive skin that can be tanned to a degree comparable to mahogany. She doesn’t do that anymore, for fear of turning into an old baseball glove, but she was dark as anything when I met her…in December of 1980, when she was just back from two weeks in the Florida sun. At first I thought she was a black girl, and I was more than fine with that, which you would understand if you saw the kind of bod she was strutting around.

She has passed along the tanning genes to our younger daughter, who really likes to bake out the stressors in the noonday sun. They almost can’t get burned, after the first day of tanning, which is just weird to me. This is not the way of my people, even the ones who can tan a bit. We would not have survived for long, on the Aegean rock my wife’s ancestors called home.

• iSpeakJive says:

Family tree-wise we are all Eng/Scots/Irish, but everybody but me has dark hair and tans like bronze gods. I’m the complete oddball, basically a vampire. Where did those genes come from in foggy olde Englande?

#firstworldproblems 😆

• Doppel Milyo says:

this has about 150 more retweets than Charles gets on a good day

so even a tweet about shit gets more love than Icarus

It’s funnier and more interesting than anything Chunky has ever tweeted, is why. He is less re-tweetable than a guy needing to take a shit. 😆

(but we dig ya, Fatass)

• trebob says:

Who said twitter was nothing but an echo chamber for every narcissistic thought and urge that pops into an otherwise completely empty head? And rewtweeted/favourited over 100 times, that actually makes me feel worse.

#Whereismypistol

I had a feeling this could spark up a whole new love-interest for our obsessive Fatass. Watch out, Lee! 😆

• Al-Cheezeera says:

This is clearly the type of world Charles lives in, but the chart for him would be alot more muddled and would consist of the nasty word salad that Charles uses on a daily basis. No wonder I can’t stand either Stranahan or Fatass.

I know! This mind-map could have come from Chunky’s paranoid fever-dream, very easily, with only a couple of small revisions. No wonder he’s obsessing about Stranahan now. I expect more from him on Lee, in coming days.

• icekoldebassman says:

Chunk, listen:
      Superior intellects talk about ideas.
      Mediocre intellects talk about things.
      Inferior intellects talk about other people.

At best, you sometimes talk about things, but idiotic things about them. Most of the time, you talk about other people [who are far superior]. I guess that makes you … what, exactly?

Science is trending! Oh boy! 😆

(only the good science that agrees with Leftist dogma, of course)

Teh Warmening! 😯

March 11, 2014
    DETROIT – The National Weather Service says winter storm watches will go into effect Tuesday night for all of southeast Michigan.

The watches will be in effect through Wednesday morning for Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, Monroe and St. Clair counties.

NWS says rain will transition to snow, which could be heavy at times, with possible accumulation of around 6 inches.

Winds will also be a concern. Gusts could reach more than 30 mph, which would cause blowing and drifting of snow.

• iSpeakJive says:

Sorry to hear that. The grass is greening, the fruit trees are in glorious bloom, the daffodils are perfection, the pansies on the porch have never looked prettier. Baby bunnies and quail and roadrunners are bopping around the homestead, to be followed by hungry baby coyotes and hawks, but for now it’s like living in Harriet Pottersville. 🙂

We’re only a month or so away from that idyllic season, Jive. Just a couple of snowy humps to jump over, first. Looking forward to tomorrow’s invigorating workout with the shovel. 🙂

45. trebob says:

Only Charles can get so much wrong in one tweet. Let’s score it:

1. Pic taken 2010 – WRONG! It was ’95
    2. JBS Newsletter on desk – WRONG! It was not.
    3. Referenced 2010 article as if it meant something – WRONG! That post was incorrect in 2010 and it is incorrect today. That means Charles left complete bullshit posted since 2009 without a single one of his 12 mentally challenged lizards pointing out his error. No wonder the world thinks Charles Johnson is an insufferable joke.

• livefreeor die says:

If 1,000 Charles Johnsons are given typewriters, will they eventually write a scoop?

• Doppel Milyo says:

nobody does blogFAIl like Charles

menu board
      Air cav hat = confederate general’s hat
      Penis that wasn’t, but maybe was his, but certainly not weiner
      NAZI flag in TN
      Huge gains for Democrats in 2010 mid-terms

the list is endless, and growing daily

The Obama Flag.
        The Palin shoeshine photoshop.
        The Romney non-shoeshine security screening.

We need a page for the Top 11 with links.
        I’d forgottem about the Air Cav hat.

Octopus :
    Teh Warmening!
    March 11, 2014

Sounds like what we’re scheduled for on Wednesday. Aaaarghghghghgh!!!

Wed
    Mar 12
    Rain / Snow / Wind 36°

Rain / Snow / Wind
    CHANCE OF PRECIP:
    100%

WIND:
    NNE at 29 mph

SNOWFALL
    5-8 in

Somebody give Charles this pro-tip before he pantses himself again.

He’ll be tweeting a photoshopped pic of a plane stuck in a tree, before the day is over. Maybe one with Luftwaffe markings. 😆

48. Because onose a bad movie review!1 says:

I downloaded that movie, but I haven’t watched it yet. I understand it takes a very brave position on the subject of slavery, which is basically, against it. Naturally, conservatives take umbrage at such a provocative position, being all racist and shit. Chunky is on the Left side of history now, which is why the ship is listing so badly to port. He’s portly as fuck.

• iSpeakJive says:

Watched the Hunger Games last night. Did anybody else think the kids slaughtering each other was gross as hell? I have no stomach for crap like that anymore.

I haven’t seen the movies, but I read the first book, because it was around and was so popular at the time. MEH! Such silliness. I can see how the killing would be much more disgusting onscreen, though.

• dwells38 says:

Donald Sutherland said if conservatives ran things that’s how the world would be. Why? I have no fucking idea. It’s just the kinda shit addled old libturds actors say.

Here’s an ironic headline for youse: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2014/03/10/charles-river-strangely-frozen/

That Warmening is the shiz, innit? Freakin’ you out yet, Chunky?

50. iSpeakJive says:

So a little birdy told me the movie about Chuck is still “on”, only now it’s going to be mostly about Xcitizen10.
    Given Chunkles developing obsession with Lee, the focus may change back to the big guy here shortly, ehem.
    Oh, what tangled webs are woven.

51. Because so shutup, Chuckles says:

52. Because olo says:

53. Because olo Gus the olololo avionics says:

54. OLT's Cry Me A Frozen River says:

Octopus :
    That Warmening is the shiz, innit? Freakin’ you out yet, Chunky?

I suspect the canny Pacific Ocean of conniving with the Atlantic Ocean to steal all the heat out of the Charles River, turning it into the Stalker Charles River. It’s just hiding that heat, waiting on GW Bush to order it to drown some brown people. Because science. You denialist suckers won’t pay Al Gore, but you’re going to pay the Pacific Ocean. Damned straight you will.

All part of a larger plan, from an even more fiendish and bitchy adversary, named Gaia. Hell hath no fury, and whatnot. She will have her revenge for all the rapery.

55. OLT's Conservative Devils says:

Because olo Gus the olololo avionics :

It was either (a) Sarah Palin’s uterus or (b) the Koch brothers. Soon, Stalker Charles will require him to suspect (c) Glenn Greenwald (d) Edward Snowden (e) Michelle Bachmann (f) Louis Gohmert (g) Ted Cruz (h) Rand Paul.

Gus will know in his heart that this is true, because it will be written on LGF, so sayeth we all. Luckily, Pam’s breasts will earn yet another reprieve.

(i) RON PAUL