“Killing Hope”

Charles Johnson’s newest nemeis is Russia Today anchor woman Abby Martin. She criticized Putin’s move in the Crimea and as a result got assigned to cover the situation in thet region. Glenn Greenwald defended her and as always Charles pounced. He looked at her facebook and was angry at her anti-Obama poster.

Abby Martin Abby Martin2

Abby Martin3

Charles is angry Abby Marin mocked his beloved god-king.

37 Comments on ““Killing Hope””

Is he fucking kidding? Greenwald defends a journalist who criticized the murdering thug who has invaded the Ukraine – for which she has been sent to the front lines (where I no doubt believe she will become “collateral damage”) and this shitbag is criticizing HER?

Fuck you, Johnson. You’re a scum sucking bottom feeder.

2. icekoldebassman says:

What’s obvious is Chunk’s own fixation on violence. I see a runny mess, poorly applied populism dripping like just so much bad paint. Chunk, you are an intellectually lazy and morally bankrupt poseur. Oh, and you are irrelevant, did you know?

Worse than the Mo cartoons.

Converts are the most zealous.

Especially when most think the conversion is BS.

The fact that six sycophant dipshits are onboard with their Master’s latest pronouncement makes me ill. I’d love to see him get his ample ass kicked for this. Of course, he’s probably just hoping for a rise from Greenwald – he got all excited about his BIG mention last week which nobody cared about and was over in five minutes.

5. Hey, Chunk, did it ever occur to you that Martin is making the case that Obama himself has killed hope, what with the deliberate destruction of America’s economy and influence in the world? You are a blithering obtuse idiot.

BTW, consider his hero Van Jones is a 9-11 Truther himself, I wouldn’t be throwing stones about Greenwald supposedly supporting one.

• The Party apparatchiks and Islamonazis must have some very damaging dirt on our Jazzytail Ponyboy. How else can one explain the Tokyo Rose/Berlin Betty/Baghdad Bob excretions coming from his pie-hole?

• Daedalus says:

That could be part of it. There is definitely a financial reason why Charles is a hardcore Obot.

• Because he wuz dooped says:

NUUU UUUUUUU!!!!! JONES DIDN’T READ WHAT HE SIGNED!!!!111 HE WAS DOOPED BY THE GOP TRIXTERZ!!!!1111

7. Daedalus says:

I have a different view on the Ukraine situation than most here. Look up the Soros connection to Euro Maiden and the Svoboda Party and the Neo-Nazi Right sector militia. Read up on the IMF’s plan to take over the Ukraine’s natural resources in return for “loans.” This is really not our problem and like Syria, there are no good guys here. Putin is not a good guy, but neither is the Soros backed junta in Kiev.

I am not trying to change minds since I am one person and Fox News, Talk Radio and Conservative websites can drown out with propaganda any facts I bring to the table. But if you look into this situation with what I referenced above, it will dawn on most people they are being manipulated.

I am not trying to start a back and forth with people here and respect everyone’s opinions. I am just explaining my absences on political comments from Blogmocracy for the time being. My focus is strictly on Charles going forward.

What? You mean the evil Koch Brothers aren’t behind this????

Food fight in the mothership?

I hope not. That’s one of the reasons I’ve been avoiding it for the most part. I welcome and LOVE divergence of opinion (unlike some OTHER sites I could name), when it dissolves into ad hominem attacks, etc., I’m like “seriously?”

• Daedalus says:

No, I just do not like the way the Ukraine story is being presented by Conservative media. This is just like Syria, there are no good guys.

• Daedalus says:

No, not at all. I just am staying away from politics and going to focus on Charles.

8. LGFiscrap says:

Obama could appoint her Green Jobs Czar so Chunk could support her. Maybe?

• Daedalus says:

Being a 9/11 truther does qualify you for the job! 😆

• LGFiscrap says:

Here’s what’s so funny about the whole thing too-
        She supports the same side as Chunk and O
        That side has very real Nazis in its ranks
        In Chunky logic-he is a 9/11 truther and Neo Nazi.

Yet it’s Greensnow’s defense of a free press, that draws his condemnation?

9. Daedalus says:

LGFiscrap :

Here’s what’s so funny about the whole thing too-
    She supports the same side as Chunk and O
    That side has very real Nazis in its ranks
    In Chunky logic-he is a 9/11 truther and Neo Nazi.

Yet it’s Greensnow’s defense of a free press, that draws his condemnation?

Charles is dishonest.

10. Voltaire's Crack says:

Cartoon concept.

Charles is seated behind his computer working on his next post.

The beginning of the Headline reads.

“Ukraine situation – Neo-nazis”

a number of items comprise the ending, but all are crossed out as he works through the possibilities.

– must be exposed (crossed out)
    – get under Greenwald’s skin (crossed out)
    – a ruse of Putin to gain sympathy (crossed out)
    – linked to Soros by lunatic fringe (crossed out)

The thought bubble reads”

“The friend of my friend’s enemy is my enemy’s…. wait.

My enemy’s friend’s enemy is my friend’s….. no, not that.

The friendly enemy’s friend is my enemy’s friend’s enemy’s… crap, not quite.”

Or something like that.

I’M IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Oh fucking please – YOU DIDN”T BREAK SHIT. Except WIND maybe. Where did YOU get the story asshole? It isn’t like you’re tuned into Russian TV or Pravda. Weasel Zippers had the story yesterday as well.

12. OLT's Stalker Charles Confused On Nazis says:

Daedalus :
    It’s Bush’s fault and Global Warming. Did you not get the memo.

I did hear that it was Bush’s fault, but only second-hand as I respect myself too much to listen to Rachel Maddow.

I had heard that the lovely Svoboda folks were less than lovely. I heard that very early in the game.

I’m not sure what the “conservative media” is supposedly propagandizing me about. No one but an idiot would think they could run a military intervention on the Russian border, deserved or justifiable or not.

Also agree that there is no good choice between Pootie and neoNazis, just like choosing between Islamofascists and Assad. Then again, we are talking about the smartest Administration EVER, and I am just a lowly taxpayer.

13. dwells38 says:

Wow. This Abby Martin’s a bit of a loose cannon. I’m not sure I agree with GG about her courgeousness. I think she just doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks:

The outburst was not exactly surprising. Martin has always been something of a rabble-rouser and a speaker of truth-to-power, though historically her specialty has been tearing down American political and cultural institutions. She grew up on the west coast and created a 9/11 truther group in San Diego. RT first found her through Occupy Oakland, when she was covering the crackdowns there as a citizen journalist. She worked for a bit as an Occupy correspondent, and then got called to DC to interview for an anchor job. (As she has described her initial reaction to the job interview: “There’s no fucking way in hell I’m moving to DC…lobbyist douchebag central.”) She has a stated affinity for psychedelic drugs. Things she has said on air since joining RT include “Fuck the media, fuck the candidates, fuck the corporatocracy,” and ads for her show feature her smashing a TV set with a sledgehammer. And it’s also unsurprising, of course, to think that RT would have relished Martin’s Crimea comments as a neat little opportunity to point out its own openness to dissent.

Also, her comments were made in ignorance of the whole Crimea situation which she has admitted. She’s just generally against governments breaching soverignty er something.

But Chunk’s really chasing his tail on this one. He was all for the OWS movement. She was too, portraying it as a march against corporate greed when it was mostly a bunch of imbecilic misinformed hippies without a plan or a job. But Chunk toed the libturd line that desparately tried to lend coherence to it, as well. If he’d seen some of Martin’s reportage on OWS he no doubt, would have loved it. So…..by association he’s as moonbatty as a Truther.

14. OLT's Stalker Charles Confused On Nazis says:

rightymouse :
    I’M IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!!!!!

I admit that I am a batsard at times. 😉

😆 😆

He’s out to block and report me, so I have to steer clear of asshole’s twitter address, so I appreciate all your goading, my dear. BTW, how is that “alternative” twitter handle of his doing?

• OLT's Like I Said, A Batsard says:

Goading? I am sincerely trying to *help* a fellow human being with a serious issue.

😉

And on the other I have no idea. I only see Twitterwarrior Theatre, the greatest thing ever invented on DoD.

• dwells38 says:

Ha! Perfect

Uh, what time was that famous post of yours, asshole? Because this is the timestamp on the TELEGRAPH’s story. 5:32PM GMT 04 Mar 2014
    Up at Weasel Zippers at 2:18 p.m. (Zip is on EST).

Or did the Telegraph forget to give you credit as well?

16. trebob says:

You know it’s almost a shame Charles can’t think or see the abstract. He probably had some imagination at some point in his life, it’s kinda sad all he has inside is hate.

One thoughtful comment on that painting from her facebook page:

Yes! Nicely captures the disillusionment that many former Obama voters, like myself, feel. […]

Make ANY negative comment on Obama no matter how small or peripheral, nothing you say is worth listening to according to Charles.

But then again, its a painting, it ain’t like its a photograph of a rusty old hinge, so what do I know?

In many ways Blubber McButtpimple is as completely deluded as his hero and messiah Obama. Neither one see their fiction, smears and fantasy as anything but the reality they are living in. Fatass really believes that whole schtick “I am Little Green Footballs – it’s only me” without completely realizing how true that is – yet he actually sees this as a great thing – he’s the man with the plan, the man with the content, the man with the insight, the man with the following — when in truth he is not only NONE of these things, he never really WAS these things. His claim to fame has been shown to be – if not an outright fraud and theft, certainly now in the realm of “questionable.” And I joke about Twitter, but really – people with real presence in the political punditry world, or with important blogs, have Twitter followers in the hundreds of thousands, Even the people he mocks – Greenwald, Spencer, Geller, Malkin — all of them — have tens of thousands more followers than he does – and in this case, it DOES mean something. He sounds more and more desperate every day to inject himself into a national political scene that really does not give a flying eff what he has to say, what the walking dead on his blog have to say, or who he was in the past.

As for his idol – President if you like your insurance you can keep it – I’m surprised that clown’s nose isn’t casting a shadow over flyover country at this point.